Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Beginnings (P) -Ladydark/AndNich123-

Jareth chuckles and helps him to the wheelchair, "Aww... But it's always fun to have new eye candy around..." He smiles "Just wait until they are a little more toned... I'll have to give you a stick to keep the nurses away..." He chuckles again and leads him from the room. Once in the next room he starts him on a few tests, he gets him on a scale to get his new weight, he has him lift a few small weights and he sees if he can stand or walk. "Just take it slow... These are base tests... Don't try to overdo it..." He smiles and helps him to the balance bars for walking, he helps him up and walks before him, ready to catch him.

The tests were hard, but Mason knew it was necessary. He knew he couldn’t move forward if he didn’t know what his starting point was. Gripping the balance bars, he looks up at Jareth grinning. “Piece of cake Doc. I got this.” Slowly he shuffles his feet forward, inching along. “Now when I get better at this, you and I have to take some of these pretty nurses out dancing,” he teases. “Then again, women can be handful. Maybe just you and I go have a beer, but you gotta promise to keep your hands off my eye candy thighs.” He starts to laugh, but loses his balance, falling against Jareth.

Jareth smiles and moves along with him as he starts "Yeah... A beer wou... Woah..." He catches him, he looks down and smiles, a light blush on his cheeks "Careful... I told you to be careful..." He holds him a moment longer and helps him stand again "Do... You want to finish the rest of the walk?" He stands before him, his gentle smile back in place "Not much further... Then you can have something to eat... Or have the nurses help you bathe..."

“Yeah,” he says noticing the blush. “I do wanna finish. I don’t give up Doc.” He slowly starts to move forward again. As Jareth mentions the nurses and a bath, he smiles. “You’re killing me Doc. Do you really want one of your hot nurses giving me a bath? I won’t be able to hide my….excitement. How about you? You’ve already admired my eye candy thighs.” His grin widens.

Jareth smiles at him and continues to help him along "Good attitude... Hold on to it..." Jareth chuckles softly "It's not my job to give the bathes... The nurses train or that..." He blushes lightly again but smiles "I'm sure they'd be fine..." Once finished, he helps him back into his chair "But if you insist... I can be there too..." He starts to head back to his room.

‘Oh. I see. Well thanks anyway for offering to be around. Maybe that can distract me from the pretty nurse. I’d hate for something to….happen,’ he blushes. ‘They might think I’m some kind of pervert or something.’ He sinks down into his chair and takes a deep breath. ‘Now back to my room I guess. Go by the nurse’s station real slow. I wanna get a good look at them,’ he winks.

Jareth smiles and chuckles lightly "You... I can tell will be a handful..." They leave the room and head back down the halls to his room "But you are doing pretty well... You were only in a coma for six months... So you should be able to recover in a few months... No good to rush anything..." He stops them by the nurses station and calls Amy over "Would you get the bath ready for Mr. Weathers... Come and let me know when it's ready..." He smiles and wheels him back to his room "While she gets that ready... I'll make my rounds... I'll be back soon..." He helps him into bed before leaving.

Mason has a smile on his face as they leave the nurse’s station. Once they were away from it, he tells Jareth, “Thank you. Amy. She is so hot. I will have to try real hard not to become too excited while she’s giving me my bath. I’m already a little excited,” he admits with a slight laugh. Once he’s back in bed, he nods to Jareth. “Alright Doc. Go take care of what you have to. I’ll wait for Amy and my sensual bath.” He gives him a playful wink as he leaves his room.

Jareth smiles and chuckles a bit, Mason was in high spirits for having just woken up from a 6 month coma, but he supposed the memory loss had something to do with it. "You best be careful... You might get yourself in trouble with that talk..." He makes sure he doesn't need anything and heads for the door, rolling his eyes after his last comment and wink.

As soon as Jareth is gone, the room suddenly seems incredibly quiet. Mason looks around, and he begins to feel lonely. He starts to think about Amy again, and the excitement begins to grow once more. She really was attractive, and literally she was the first female he had seen, or could even remember seeing. He could hear her voice in his ears. His arousal was clearly noticeable, and since he had some time before Amy was suppose to come in, he decided to go ahead and have some fun. He could always ask for the sheets to be cleaned. With that last thought, he reached under the covers and began to work his member. It doesn't take until he tenses, feeling the sweet relief he sought. He's panting as he rests back against the pillow waiting for Amy to come give him his bath. He would ask her if she could have the sheets changed as well.

A few minutes later Amy walks into the room, she smiles at him "Alright Mr. Weathers... Let's get you all cleaned up..." She moves over and pulls the sheets back "Ok.. Oh..." She noticed they were wet, "Well... I'll just have these changed for you..." She looks at him and smiles slightly, then helps him up and into his wheelchair, "I called Jareth, he'll meet us at the bathing room shortly... So... Why did you request he sit in... Don't trust me Mr. Weathers..." She smiles softly and gives a wink, she starts down the hall.

He couldn’t hide the blush on his face when Amy discovered the sheets were wet. Moving to his chair, he looked at her as she talked. “Maybe….it’s not you….I don’t trust." He wanted to tell her more, and even if his throat would allow him to speak with more ease, he still would not have told her. Mason didn’t want to scare her. As she started down the hall, he told her, “Mason. Please. Call….me….Mason.”

Amy looks down at him as she wheels him down the hall, she smiles again "You have nothing to worry about... But I can understand wanting familiar faces around... Not having anyone else to cling to..." She pats his shoulder "I'm sure you'll remember..." They arrive at the bath room and she takes him to the tub filled with warm water, she helps him stand and removes his gown, looking away as she helps him into the tub.

He felt a surge run through his as she touched his shoulder. Mason shifted slightly in his wheelchair. The bath room was huge. It had to be. He could see the tub already full and smiled. Mason was sure it would feel. Amy was professional and looked away as she helped him get into the bath. He sighed settling back. "Thanks," he tells her.

She smiles and gets the soap and a cloth "You just let me know what you need help with..." She gets the cloth ready for him as Jareth walks in, he smiles at them and takes a seat a few feet away. "Hello Doctor..." She nods to him and goes back to helping Mason.

“Thanks,” he tells her, his tone anxious. He quickly covers himself and tenses. “I’m….fine.” Mason can’t look at her. He’s not blushing, and he’s growing more uncomfortable. “I can….do this. You can go. Please,” he brings his eyes to hers’ pleading.

Amy looks at him and sets the cloth down, she understood, it wasn't the first time this had happened with a patient "It's alright Mason... It's a natural reaction... I'll go make my rounds, Jareth can watch you while I'm gone... And don't worry about it..." She smiles kindly at him and walks past Jareth "I'll be back shortly Sir..." She leaves the room, Jareth looks over at Mason "Are you alright..." He could understand how embarrassing that could be, but he also knew it didn't effect Amy like Mason thought. "Would it make you feel better to know you aren't the first who's done that with her?" He spoke softly.

"I..know..I'm not..the first..person..that has..happened..to," he tells him. Mason reaches over his shoulder, trying to get his back, but he can't look up at Jareth. "I'm..fine..though. Thanks. Water..feels..good." The words were coming easier. His throat still felt dry. As he kept reaching over his shoulder with the cloth, he accidentally drops it into the water.

Jareth was watching him, waiting to be asked for help, but he realized Mason was trying to be strong "Here..." He smiles and moves his chair closer, sitting behind his back, he gets the cloth and soaps it up again, "Lean forward..." One hand rests on his shoulder while the other starts to slowly wash his back, scrubbing just hard enough to also give a nice massage. "Up..." He says softly as he lifts his arms to wash each one, he was slow and gentle, he reaches around to wash what he could of his chest. He smiles softly and was brought back to a time with his ex, them sharing a bath, he slides his hands up to wash his neck and tips his head back. One hand was still on his chest, he looks down at him, then leans in and kisses him softly.

Jareth's touch was gentle, and the bath was divine. He applied just enough pressure for the texture of the cloth to be pleasing. He sighed, smiling, showing his appreciation. "Thanks," he tells him. As Jareth continues, he moves, making it easier for him to bathe him. He catches glimpses of his eyes, and there's something about him that he can't put his finger on. Mason feels a warmth spread through his body as Jareth's hand rests on his chest. Looking up he comes face to face with him, and then his lips are pressed to Jareth's. Mason pulls back slightly, looking away, and covering himself. He's not turned off by the kiss. Quite the opposite. He is aroused, his cock rock hard under the water. "I....I'm....."

Jareth pulls back quickly, eyes wide "I... I'm.. I shouldn't... I'm sorry..." He stands and was about to call for another nurse when Amy peeks back in "Everything going..." "Please help Mason finish up... I was just paged..." He interrupted her and walks to the door, then past her and down the hall. Amy just blinks and stares "Y-Yes sir..." She watched him go, then moves closer to Mason "Are you alright... Did you finish.. Washing..." She stops a few feet from the bath, watching him, he looked shocked.

Jareth makes it to his office quickly and leans back against the door as he shuts it, he was panting and sweating, and shivering slightly. "How could I do that..." He stares up at the ceiling and bites his lip, he had smelt it, the moment he kissed him, his arousal, hot and strong. He pulls out his pager and hits a few buttons -My office... 5 mins- he selects his number and hits send, he needed to deal with this quickly, he reaches down and touches the large tent in his pants. "Hurry up Nicholas..." He moves to the couch in his office and opens his shirt.

"I'm..fine! Please! Give me..a minute!" He looked away from her, his face burning red. It wasn't just because she was seeing him aroused. It was because she had to know that it was Jareth how had caused this. "Just go," he shouts at her, still looking away.

Nicholas reaches into his pocket and looks at his pager. "Hmmmm. Curious," he says before putting it back in his pocket. "Oh I don't mean you. You're doing fine. You should be discharged from the hospital soon. I have to go see..someone. Take care." He leaves his patient and heads towards Jareth's office. He couldn't imagine what Jareth wanted. They still spoke on occasion. They had to working in the same hospital, but they had both agreed to end the relationship. He doesn't even knock on the door. Opening it, he steps in, and swings the door closed quickly when he sees Jareth. "What are you doing? What's wrong? Are you alright?" The more he looks at him, the quicker it becomes clear to him he doesn't care what's going on. He advances fast over to him. "What do you want? Tell me," he whispers kneeling down in front of him.

Amy was startled at his shout "I-I'm sorry... But... I can't leave you alone... Hospital policy..." She looks down "I... Can turn around... B-But I can't leave... I'll.. Sit over here, take your time..." She turns and moves to sit behind a blind, feeling sorry for the poor man.

Jareth was sitting on the couch, panting slightly when he heard Nicholas come in, he didn't move until Nicholas was kneeling before him. "I... I need you... I know we broke things off..." He looks at him, his eyes glittering with his arousal "But... S-Something happened..." He leans closer and cups his cheek, "Please..." He pulls him closer and kisses him roughly, griping his lab coat lightly.

Mason wanted her to leave, but he understood why she couldn't. Still he was left in a horrible situation. He looked up, noticing she couldn't see. Even if she could, it had gotten to the point where he didn't care. He gripped himself under the water and began to work his member. Mason kept his breathing in check, not wanting to alarm Amy. Strangely as he looked in the direction she was sitting, it wasn't her he was thinking about as he found his release.

Nicholas reaches up, holding Jareth's head in his hands. He kisses him back with just as much passion as Jareth gave him. When the kiss finally ended, he leans in close, resting his forehead against his. "It's okay baby. I'm here. I'll take care of you." He presses his lips to his once more, his tongue invading his mouth. "Baby," he whispers kissing his face. "Let me take your clothes off. I'll take care of you."

Amy sat silently until she's was called for, allowing him some privacy, she hoped this wouldn't put a wedge between him and the doctor.

Jareth returns the kiss and moans softly, he nods and stands, pulling Nicholas up so he can undress him, he was taking deep breaths through his nose. 'I can still smell him... It's in my clothes' he lifts his hand and snaps his fingers, using his magic to lock the door, he leans closer and sniffs his hair, trying to clear his nose. "Mmm..." He continued to do this until he was bare, he kicks the clothes aside and tips his chin up and kisses him again "Mmm..." He allows Nicholas to lead him back to the couch.

Back
Top Bottom