Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Beginnings (P) -Ladydark/AndNich123-

“Yes,” he whispers before letting go of the man. Shifting back on the bed, he waits for Amy to make the necessary adjustments. Once the bed is ready, he sits back, glad he’s not flat on his back again. “Thanks..Amy.” He gives her a warm smile. Amy was taking good care of him, and he felt bad that she had to deal with him in the state that he was just in. “Ready..to roll,” he asked her. Mason had not fogotten about Jareth, but he wanted to pay Amy some attention as a way of thanking her, and he wanted to make sure she was alright.

Amy smiles and starts to push the bed down the hall again "I'm sorry about that Mr. Weathers... I didn't mean to cause you any pain..." She takes his hand as they turn into the new room, it was also a private room, the window over looking the small pond behind the hospital. "Here we go..." She stops the bed and moves to stand beside it "Didn't I tell you that you were in good hands... He always seems to know what a patient needs... Now, I'll be back soon, I'm going to get you some applesauce..." She smiles at him and leaves as Jareth walks into the room and walks up to him "Hey... Feeling any better?"

“Thank..you,” he tells her giving her a smile before she leaves. Mason knew none of this was her fault. The mind is a fragile, amazing thing. She had no idea he would begin to have flashbacks. How could she? He takes in the view. It was peaceful, beautiful, and serene. Sighing deeply, he smiles as he hears Jareth’s voice. “Yeah. Thanks.” His words were few, but he was at least trying to talk as much as he could. It would have been easier to speak with his mind, but he wanted to actually speak and hear his own voice.

He smiles and takes a seat near the bed "Don't think on it now... I don't want you hurting yourself... But I'd like to talk about what just happened... Later today..." He smiles "I hope you didn't mind me hugging you like that... You just seemed like one of the kids from the children's ward, lost and scared... And I guess... You kind of were..." He takes his hand and gives it a light squeeze "If you ever want to talk... I'm not far off and Amy is in the nurses station down the hall... I told the officer working your case what you could remember and your name... He's gonna look into you as well..."

‘I don’t mind the hug. Not at all. I was like a child. I was scared. It’s strange how I could see all of that, smell it all, but I was right here the whole time. I wasn’t there, but I was. I could hear you and talk to you, but I was there….again….and it was all so real. Too real.’ He shakes his head. When Jareth squeezes his hand, he smiles looking up to him. ‘I don’t mind talking about it if you don’t mind hearing it in my mind. It’s still a lot of my throat to take. I want to talk about it. Anything you want to know at all, I’ll tell you. Are you going to stay for a while?’

Jareth smiles and squeezes his hand again "If you're sure... I'll listen for now... I have nothing pressing right now... So I can stay awhile..." Amy soon returns to the room with a tray and a smile "Hey... Didn't get to much for ya... Applesauce, juice... Are you going to help him Doctor?" Amy looks at him "Or would you like me to stay.." Jareth smiles and takes the tray from her and sets it down "I've got it Amy... Thank you.." He takes the tray and puts it before Mason.

‘I was there again. It was all too real. It’s scary and unfair that one of my vivid memories is that. Why can’t I remember being a child, college, or even my job? No. I rememember the hospital and the brown door. That ugly brown door with the metal mailbox hanging from it.’ He looks over to Jareth with wide eyes. ‘2284! Those are the numbers on the box! I remember it! I can see it!’’

Jareth quickly picks up his chart and makes a note, he smiles "You see... It comes when you aren't trying to remember so hard... Now... It may not look like much... But it's lunch..." He chuckles at the look on his face "Don't worry... We are mostly a demon hospital... So the food is much better... There is flavour..." He chuckles again "Do... You need any help... Your arms seemed fine when you hugged me... But that might have been the adrenaline..."

‘I..I think I can manage. You’re right though. The memories come in little bits when I’m not trying so hard. ‘ He reaches for the applesauce and dips the spoon in. As he tastes it, he smiles. ‘Oh wow. That is incredible. I haven’t tasted anything in so long. That’s amazing. Best thing I’ve ever tasted.’ He continues eating at a quick pace. ‘You know what I would really like? To go outside and breathe some fresh air. I want to feel the breeze on my face. Can I do that?’

Jareth smiles as he eats "Not too fast there... Eat slowly..." He makes a few more notes before Mason asked "Well... The most I can do is open the window... Maybe in a few days we can take you outside..." He looks at him "I'm sorry... But after your flashback you need to be careful..." He stands and moves to open the window "How's that..."

‘I understand doc. I really do. Please. Open the window. It’s a little stuffy in here.’ He continues eating until all of it is gone. Sighing, with a happy grin on his face, he leans back against the bed. ‘That was….incredible. Of course I love apples though. I bake the best apple pie you’ve ever had. Make homemade vanilla ice cream too. Best thing you’ve ever had I’m sure. Only thing would make it better was if I made my own whip cream for it, but I’m not that good. I took some cooking classes years ago. Best in my class.’ His face lights up as he realizes more memories are coming back. ‘Ms. Stewart! That was my teacher’s name! She liked me. Had a nice set of tits too. I mean…..” He looks away blushing.

Jareth listens in, not wanting to break his thoughts, then outright laughs at his comments "That's... That's alright... Remember what you want, I've heard and seen more then that..." He looks at him 'He's cute when he blushes...' He smiles and makes more notes, believing he thought that to himself only.

Mason is relieved. ‘Thanks doc. She was hot alright. Loved it when she bent over to get something out of the oven. A class with a reward. She had red hair and beautiful sparkling eyes. Her husband was the one who told me to check out her ass. His wasn’t so bad either.’ Instantly Mason’s face reddens even more. ‘Well now. I think I’ve embarrassed myself enough for one day. Don’t you. Why don’t you tell me about you?’

'Yes... Quite cute...' He smiles and chuckles softly "No judging here..." He puts his hands up "Me? Well... Why don't you ask me what you'd like to know... If I can answer it, I will..." He smiles and checks his vitals again and makes notes. "Don't be afraid of a question... Just know I choose whether to answer or not..."

‘Are you married? Any kids? What do you like to do for fun? Besides have fun with all the adoring nurses around here,’ he teases. ‘I could get use to that kind of thing. Adoring nurses flirting all day. How long have you been doing this?’ Mason wanted to ask him about his demon side, but he figured he would ease into that.

"Married... No and no kids either... Well... I've bin a doctor for a little over 200 years... It's been exciting watching medicine grow and evolve into what it is today... And with the added benefits of demon medicine..." He smiles then chuckles "I don't have as much fun with the nurses here as you would think..." He blushes just slightly "There... Was a Doctor a few years back..." He smiles a bit.

‘A doctor? I see. So you set your sights pretty high. What was she like? Did anything ever happen between the two of you? I’m sorry. If you don’t want to answer, I’ll understand. It’s really none of my business. I can’t even remember if I was married. So I can’t say anything about my past, but I do get the feeling I’ve had sex before. That’s a memory I wish I could get back,” he laughs.

Jareth smiles and looks at his clipboard "Yeah... Well... We were close for a few years... But... It didn't really go farther then.. Well.." He blushes again "And we... I still talk with... Um him..." It was hard not to talk with him, he still worked at the same hospital, he looks at Mason again and smiles brightly "I'm sure your memory will return... Just be patient..."

‘Him? Did you say….him? Oh I’m sorry. I don’t mean to sound judgmental. I’m just shocked is all. I just assumed you were talking about a woman. I apologize.’ Mason looked away, feeling terrible. ‘So..you..still see him? Are you two close?’

"No, it's ok... It a normal conclusion... I have been with women... None of the nurses..." He chuckles "But I lean more towards males... To each their own right?" He smiles slightly "Oh I still see him... Kind of hard not to... Working at the same hospital... Are we close... Well we are friends... But he focuses on work a lot... We drifted... It happens..." He smiles "He works in the children's ward..." He moves the tray and sets it aside "Anything else you'd like to know... I don't like to hide much... Helps my patients trust me...."

Mason nods, listening to him talk of his past love. Then Jareth says something, something that he can’t help but reply to. “I….trust….you….Jareth.” He smiled at the good doctor, trying to reassure him of this. ‘Believe me Doc. I do trust you. I wanted you to hear the words. I don’t remember anyone from my past. You and Amy are my past,as far as I’m concerned, and I trust you both. Thank you for sharing so much. If I could remember, I’d share about my past too. When the memories come back, promise me we’ll sit down and talk about them.’

Jareth smiles "Thank you for that... It normally takes a few weeks for a paitent to trust me..." He takes the empty tray and sets it aside "But first you need to get well..." Amy walks in a few minutes later "Dr Knig..." At his look she corrects herself "Jareth... I set up a room for you to do an assessment of Mr Weathers' strengths and weaknesses... If he's up for it..."

‘I’m up for it. Let her know I’m up for it. I just can’t talk very well yet. Good thing too because let me tell you Jareth, that nurse has a really nice….bedside manner,’ he teases. Mason simply nods and smiles at the nurse. ‘Yep. A good bedside manner. I could stare at it all day. Now. Turn around nurse and let me have a good look at that bedside manner you got there.’ His cheeks blush as he glances over at Jareth.

Jareth chuckles softly and coughs to clear his throat "Yeah... He's ready... His throat is still sore so he's talking up here right now..." He taps his head and smiles "Thank you Amy... I'll get him ready then..." He turns back to Mason as Any leaves, he moves to bring the wheelchair closer "Alright... Let's see what you can do... Can you move at all?" He smiles at him and turns the covers down.

'Yeah. I think I can.' He reaches for his hand, taking hold of it, and pulling himself up. It felt good to have the covers off. Slowly he moves his legs until they slide along the bed. He inches them closer to the edge. Once they're hanging off the side, he looks up at Jareth. 'Now don't go looking at my legs doc. I know they're sexy, but you, and the nurses, will have to control yourselves.'

Back
Top Bottom