Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Beginnings (P) -Ladydark/AndNich123-

His face pales at his question. ‘Of course I liked him. When he kissed me…..’ He shakes his head remembering how hard he got. Even now his cock twitches under the covers. He quickly blushes looking at Ray. “I don’t remember,” he says, a hint of a smile on his lips. “If I knew where an address book was, then I’d have my memory back, or did you forget?” He shifts in the bed watching him walk around. “You need a doctor. You should go. It’s not like I’m going anywhere anyway.”

“Marria….,” he starts, but Jareth is quick to silence him. “Alright,” he smiles. “I want to enjoy tonight with you more than anything. In fact, what is your next wish Master?”

Ray smelt the slight spike in his scent but ignored it for now, he'd have to take with Dr. Knights later about this. He glances back at Mason and smiles softly "Sorry... I was just wondering, since you do seem to remember a few things... And I am I doctor... I know I don't need one" he moves back to him slowly "What if I can promise you'd never have to see Dr. Knights again... If you don't want to... I want to help you... You scared Amy you know what... When you left... She's a very kind spirit and only wants to see you happy.."

"Mmm... Let's just relax until the water is cold... Just holding you..." He smiles and tips his head up, kissing him softly, just enjoying the the feel and scent of him.

“If she wants to see me happy, then let me stay here. I’m not going back. It has nothing to do with….Dr. Knights. I just….want to be where I remember something. Nobody told me this was home. I just..know..this place. So I want to stay here. So do, or say, whatever you want, but I am not going back there. You should at least be checked out by someone. It’s not like I’m going anywhere.” He rests back, looking up at the ceiling. “Lizzie,” he whispered.

He kissed him passionately. The thoughts about the mating were still in his mind, but he wouldn’t mention it anymore until Jareth wanted to talk about it. “I could stay in here even with the water cold. As long as I have you, I don’t care where I’m at.”

Back
Top Bottom