Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Beginnings (P) -Ladydark/AndNich123-

Ray growls louder at him and bares his fangs "YOU'RE IN NO CONDITION TO BE OUT OF THE HOSPITAL!" He glares at him "You call the cops... I'll declares you mentally unfit to make your own decisions... Or I can claim attempted suicide by leaving the hospital too soon... Like I said, I'm not sugar coating a thing for you..." He rips the covers off him "Or is that what you want... To lay there and die... Just give up..." He steps closer "What's so worth dying for..." His ears were back and his tail was frizzy and twitching with his anger, he had never met such a stubborn man.

Jareth smiles and looks at him, "We can't be gone too long with such short notice... But I think a few days will be plenty... To start..." He pulls into the underground parking garage of the hotel and finds a spot, parking the car they get out. "Because I'd like to take a vacation sometime soon..." Pulls him closer maybe somewhere sunny... Give you a little colour..." He kisses along his jaw and runs his fangs over his neck, he could still smell his arousal and taste it on his skin "Let's get that room..." He growls softly before almost dragging him to the elevator and up to the lobby.

“Get.Out.Of my.House.” Mason didn’t raise his voice, and he didn’t take his eyes off the man. “I don’t need….you, or your kind….demon. So beat it. Shoo. Go play in traffic. Fetch. I don’t care..what you..do….as long….as you’re not….here. Got it?” He sits up and reaches for the covers, trying to push the images of Jareth from his mind. He had leapt to his mind when Ray asked him what was worth dying for. He couldn’t figure out why, and he wanted anything to do with Jareth out of his mind. “Your services….are not….needed. I’m just ill. I need rest. I’ll be….fine. If you don’t like….how I treat you….then leave.” He gives him an evil grin. “Bad kitty.”

Jareth and his fangs were driving Nicholas crazy. In the elevator, after him grazing his skin with them, Nicholas looked over at him, feeling a warmth come over him. He smiled. It was a soft, loving smile. He wasn’t sure if Jareth even noticed. After they checked in, he walked out on to the balcony that overlooked a beautiful forest. The entrance to the trails could be seen as well. He rested his hands on the rails and smiled. “Baby I love you. You have made me so happy, and I want the chance to make you happy. Whatever you wish from me, I’ll give to you. Just tell me what you desire, and I will give it to you. You have but to ask.”

Ray growls again then hisses at him "Sit there and be grumpy for all I care... But I'm not leaving... I'm not about to abandon a patient becasue he's got a stick up his ass..." He sits himself down in a nearby chair, crossing his arms and staring at him, if Mason thought he could push this doctor away, he'd be in for a surprise.

Jareth walks up behind him and slips his arms around his waist, kissing at his neck "Mmm... Sounds like I have a little genie... So a little rub rub and I get my wishes..." He slips his hand down over his pants and rubs a little, he chuckles and nips his neck "Like you said... Just being with you... I feel lighter... Calmer..." He sighs and rests his head on his shoulder "Now that the pull is gone... I feel sorry for him... For what I did to him... All his pain and anger right now... Is my fault..." He held Nicholas a bit tighter, he needed to get this off his chest, making sure not to use his name.

Mason glares at him. “Fine. You want..to do this..the hard way.” He leans over, opening the drawer to his nightstand. When he looks back to the doctor, he’s points a gun at him. His eyes lock to his, and he realizes he just remembered that the weapon had been there. His lips part as he gasps. ‘How did I know that was there? Why do I have this at all?’ He doesn’t voice his questions. “I shot..an intruder. It was dark. I’ve been..sick.” He doesn’t lighten his gaze as he holds the gun pointed right at him. “Get out kitty kitty.”

“Yes. You have a genie,” he groans as he Jareth rubs him. “Your fault,” he asks looking over his shoulder. “You did nothing wrong baby. Something happened between the two of you, and you handled it the right way. He pulled away from you. He wanted what you wanted. A professional relationship. Sounds to me like when he wasn’t allowed to go home after remembering about it, he got angry. That has nothing to do with you. He wanted to see home, a place he remembers, but he’s too sick to do that right now. I can understand his frustration, but he has to take things slow. He could do more damage to his body otherwise.” He takes a deep breath before continuing. “This Ray Fletcher that’s coming in to take over his case? Do you know anything about him? Do you trust him with….Mason?” He wanted to be here for Jareth, and if talking about this would make him feel better, then he would do it.

Ray looks at him, his eyes wide a moment before relaxing again, he stands and moves closer to Mason, right up to the gun. "Then shoot me... Because I'm not leaving my patient..." He could see the man was hurt, and not just physically, he'd taken a few bullets in his time, he'd be ok. He stares him down, if he was gonna shoot him, he'd have to look at him.

He sighs and leans down, kissing him softly "I've heard about him... But we've never met... I just know he can be bit harder on his patients, pushing them to do better. Besides, Mr. Weathers isn't my patient anymore... I have no say in his care... I just thought... He hurt Amy because of me... But you're right... I did the right thing..." He pulls him closer and slowly laps at his neck a moment "Bath's ready..." He kisses his cheek and moves back to the bathroom, turning the water off and adding some of the hotel's scented oils, peach blossom and rose petals.

He pulls the trigger. Nothing. The gun wasn’t loaded. Mason’s eyes widen as he realizes this. He turns shuffling through the drawer searching for the bullets frantically.

Nicholas turns as Jareth heads inside to the bath. ‘He may not be your patient, but he’s still on your mind.’ He sighs before heading inside behind him. “I know he hurt Amy, and I’m not saying I agree with it. I understand his frustration though baby. He wanted to go home. He wanted to see a place he remembered. I just hope he was remembering right. If he gets there, and it’s not home, then he’ll be crushed. If the only solid memory he has turns out to be wrong, he’ll be hurt. I just hope Ray doesn’t push him too hard or too far.” He dips his hand down in the water looking over at Jareth. “Don’t you agree?”

Ray reaches out and grabs his arm lightly "You'd really shoot me..." He pushes him back onto the bed "How would that work in your favour... You shoot me... They arrest you... But you're to weak to go to jail... Which means you go to the hospital... Until well enough to to be arrested..." He leans closer to him, his voice softens "I know you don't want that... And I don't want that for you... Just let me help you..." He glares softly.

Jareth glances a him and turns to face him "Maybe he needs a little 'tough love' but like I said... He's not my concern anymore..." He smiles at him "You are..." He starts to remove his own clothes.

“I don’t..want..anybody’s..help. Can’t you..see..that. Just leave..me alone..and forget me. Like everybody..else..did. Just go! Get out!” He jerks away from him, resting on the bed, still holding the gun. “Yes. I’d shoot..you. You were..an..intruder. Now go.” Mason refuses to look at him.

Nicholas nods, seeing that he doesn’t want to talk about this. “Okay. You’re right baby. He’s not your concern. He’s not my concern. My only concern is getting that sexy body of yours’ to relax in this water. Even if all I do tonight is hold you under the covers, that’s enough. Just being this close,” he tells him, taking a step closer, “is enough. Just to be able to talk to you, to see, to breathe in your scent, to hear your voice speaking to me, is enough. You are my baby, and I want to make you happy. So,” he smiles taking a step back, putting his hands together, and bowing before him. “How can your genie please you Master?”

He backs away and hisses again "Make me..." He goes back to sitting in the chair.

Jareth purrs and smiles at him "Hmm... Well then... And how many wishes do I get... Little genie..." He tips his head up and growls softly for him, once he was looking, he finished removing his clothes and slowly gets in the water, looking at him. "How about a little show... I think you're wearing too much..." He sat back in the water and watched him.

Mason stares at him for a moment, not speaking. He leans over and begins to look through the drawer again, searching for the bullets. “I will. You can..walk out,” he tells him as he leans back, having finally found the bullets. “Or they can..carry you..out. Your..choice.” He loads the bullets slowly, glancing from the gun to him. “I was..in bed. I woke up..and he was..there. So I grabbed..my gun..and fired.” He lifts the gun at him, his arm stretched out and shaking. “Well?”

He watched him undress, feeling his heartbeat in his throat. As Jareth sinks into the water, he can’t help but grin at his words. “Alright then. I’ll start by slowing unbuttoning my shirt.” His fingers work the buttons free slowly, carefully. Nicholas allows it to fall open, teasing Jareth with more and more of his chest. Once it’s unbuttoned, he lets it fall from his shoulders to the floor. “Then this belt has to go.” Nicholas takes the time to pull it through each belt loop and put it by the sink. He doesn’t speak as he opens his pants. With a sly grin, he turns his back to Jareth and bends at the waist, all the way down as he tugs his pants and boxer down. “Enjoying the show baby,” he asks. As he stands upright and steps from his clothes, he turns around to face him. “I await your next wish Master.”

"Then shoot... Your story won't hold up... The nurses at the hospital... They know I was th one who brought you here... Also where you've been for the last 6 months... So... What next..." He leans back and crosses his arms, pulling his tail close so he can pet it.

"Mmm... Very much so... Hmm..." He smirks and watches him "Hmm... Should I make my genie rub his own lamp... Should I make him tease himself..." He grins then "Or... Should I rub it... While you stand before me..." He allows his 'fingers' to slowly dance over his chest and down to his cock to grip him softly.

Mason didn’t think about the nurses at the hospital. ‘Stupid bitches.’ He fights back his anger. “I won’t..go back. Never!” He turns the gun towards his chest. “If shooting you..won’t solve anything..then I’ll shoot..myself. Now….leave.”

His groans deeply. “This again. Baby you’re too good to me. Forgive me if I get weak in the knees.” He hand snakes over to the counter, and he balances himself. His cock hardens at his touch. Nicholas looks down, able to feel his touch, but there is no hand there. “Amazing,” he whispers. He straightens, throwing his head back. “Baby are you enjoying this?”

Ray sighs and stands slowly "I was hoping I wouldn't have to do this... I'm sorry Mason... You've left me no choice..." He quickly uses his demon speed and grabs his wrist, turning it away from Mason and towards himself. "Nn!..." His eyes go wide a moment as the gun goes off "D-Dammit... That burns..." He looks down at his side "And I just bought this shirt..." He pulls the gun from his hand and tosses it aside, then falls to one knee "A-Alright... What n-next..." He was panting as he grin at him.

Jareth grins "What a stupid question little genie..." A tongue soon joins the fun as it slowly laps at his tip, teasing as the hand strokes a bit faster "I simply wish to see my lover enjoy pure pleasure... Unobstructed by any physical touching..." He growls softly and let's his eyes bleed red slightly, knowing how much he enjoys his demon. "To watch his muscles twitch and quiver under his skin, the mouth starts to take him in "Watch his chest tighten with each gasp and moan..." It sucks lightly and takes in more, swallowing in a slow pattern to massage him. "Then watch his face as he is slowly consumed by his orgasm until he shatters..." The scent of his arousal was heavy in the heated air of the bathroom, making him smell even better, his growl got louder.

“You..idiot,” Mason tells him. “Why are you..smiling? You just..got shot. You need..to see..a doctor. You need,” he reaches over grabbing his phone. The bill hadn’t been paid in six months. There was no service. “Damnit,” he yells, throwing the phone across the room. He rubs his hands over his face. Something inside him finally breaks, and he starts to cry. “Why..is this..happening..to me? I'm hit..by a car, can't..remember..anything, and..I shot..a doctor.”

Nicholas shudders as he feels the warmth from the tongue. “Pure pleasure is touching you baby, but I’ll indulge you. You do that enough for me.” He bites his bottom lip, unable to take his eyes off his lover’s eyes. “You know what that does to me.” A loud gasp works it’s way up from his lungs and out of his throat as the mouth engulfs him. “You want..me to..cum.” His knees grow weak, and he can feel his legs about to give. His climax is growing closer as the sweat runs down his face. He has to focus on his breathing, taking long, deep breaths. “I want to..rub my hands..over my tip..after I cum..so I can..taste it.”

Ray smiles slightly and looks at his patient, "None of that was... Your fault..." He takes a few deep breaths, he can feel the wound slowly knitting closed. "You were delt a bad hand yes... But you were given many other helping hands to see you through this..." Panting softly he sits back on his legs, looking at him "Something must have happened... I was told... You woke up and were quite... Happy and kind..." He holds up a bloody hand "This... This isn't you... Is it Mason..." He hands him his cell with his other hand "Speed dial... 4... Ask... Betty..." He leans forward and seems to collapse on the bedside, the bleeding had stopped but he was still tired "Relax... I'm just... Tired..." He chuckles as he starts to panic, he reaches up with his tail and cups his face "I'm ok... Really..." He smiles at him again.

"Nnn... Of course I know..." He growls louder and bares his fangs "I love teasing you with it..." He smirks and has the hand stroking him faster "Brace yourself..." The mouth sucking harder "Mmm... Do it... Taste yourself... "

Mason moves his hands from his face as the doctor speaks. When he shows him the phone and tells him what he do, he hesitates. Then the doctor collapses, and he reaches for the phone quickly. Pressing the buttons, he waits. When Betty answers, he blurts out, “He needs..help! I shoot him! My home! He needs help..Betty!” He lowers the phone to the bed in shock as he looks at the doctor. ‘If this is who I am, then I don’t want to live. No wonder they all forgot about me. I’m a monster.’

Betty screams and grabs her own phone dialing quickly. “I’m sorry Dr. Hayden, but I have to get help! Ann! Call for an ambulance to be dispatched to Mr. Weather's. He shot Dr. Fletcher.”

“Then tease me all you want baby,” he breathes to him. The hand moves faster, and he can’t hold back any longer. His hand reaches for his cock as he releases, covering his fingers with his own seed. With his eyes locked to Jareth, he suckles his fingers, tasting his own cum. There’s a look of elation on his face. “So good baby. All because of you, for you. Thank you.” His legs are shaking, but he remains upright. He hears his phone ringing in his pants, and grins slightly. “What timing.” Slowly he moves to fish his phone from his pocket. He sees who it is and sighs. He doesn’t tell Jareth who it is as he answers it. “Hello. Yeah. What?! Are you sure?!” He looks up at Jareth sitting there. “Deal with it. I’m sure it will be fine. Keep me updated.” He hangs up. Mason wasn’t his problem, and he wasn’t Jareth’s either. There were other doctors at the hospital. “Now. Where were we?”

Ray shifts slightly and looks up at him "Hey... Where's your head at... I've bin shot, least you can do... Is talk to me..." He smiles slightly "And relax... You reek of fear... You didn't... Shoot me..." He slowly sits up a moment "And look..." He lifts his shirt to show the wound closing "Tell me something... Do you remember how long you've lived here?"

Jareth was watching guns and chuckles as the phone rings, he watches him answer and sits up as his face goes white a moment and he smelled of shocked. "You're funny... What was that about... You looked scared..." He moves closer to him in the bathtub "Baby?"

“I….I….don’t remember. I don’t remember….anything. Don’t you….get that? I shot you. I….shot you.” He looks at the wound. Even though he sees it closing up, he’s still stunned. “I can’t….help you. No wonder,” he starts but looks away.

“It’s nothing,” he tells him as he turns his phone off. “A gunshot victim is coming into the hospital. Betty was a little freaked out about it. Nothing for you to worry about. Now. What’s your next wish baby?”

Ray was starting to feel a bit better, just a little light headed "Sorry about your carpet... I'll have it replaced for you..." He moves to sit in the bed next to him, still panting slightly at the movement "Now what were you talking about... No wonder what..." He looks at him "And for the last time... You didn't shoot me... I grabbed the gun... I heal a lot faster then you..." He smiles sadly at him "Was that what that was? A 'no wonder they wouldn't let me leave...' Maybe..." He turns to face him more and gets a serious look "Look... You were hit by a car... You were lucky to be alive... In a coma, but alive... Now you're awake... And have a second chance at life... And you want to throw it away... Why..." He looks at him "I've already shown you... I'll do what it takes... To help you get better..." Pointing to his wound "Now help me back... What is wrong..."

Jareth looks at him funny, not quite believing him "Ok..." He moves back in the tub and opens his arms "I'd like to hold my genie..." He smiles "I worked him up... Now let me calm him down..." As he enters the water he smiles and pulls him into his lap, holding him as closely as he can. He lightly runs his claws over his skin and rests his nose on his neck, and kissing softly.

Mason looks at him, starting to calm down a bit. Ray was wrong in his thinking about what he meant when he said, ‘no wonder’. “Whatever it takes to help get me better? Time will help me get better. Rest. Why do you insist on being here? Why can’t you just leave? Just go. I don’t need a doctor. “ He took a deep breath. Mason didn’t want to break down in tears again. The man did take a bullet. The truth seemed like a small thing to give him. “No wonder they all forgot me. I’m a monster. So just go, and leave me alone. I’ll get better, and I’ll leave town.”

Nicholas climbs into the water with him and settles close to him. Jareth’s touch feels wonderful. He’s trying his best not to focus on what Betty had told him. He knew Jareth’s abilities. He had to push this from his mind. Nicholas begins to relax feeling his claws. “This is perfect baby.”

Ray reaches out quickly and holds his chin, making him look up "Stop right there... You are not a monster... I don't think you lived here very long... Even after 6 months your scent should still be strong... And you were out partying and drinking the night you were hit... They probably thought you found someone to go home with..." He glances around the room "You still have things in boxes... They may not have known you well enough to know you were missing..." He looks back to Mason "Don't go jumping to conclusions when you don't have the facts..." He smiles "And as for why I won't leave... I'm your doctor... It's my job to get you better..."

"Mmm... Yes you are..." He smiles against him and thinks a moment, he pulls back and looks at him "Do you..." He looks down, not sure what to say really.

“Your job to get me better,” he asks. “Fine. Then make me remember. Alright? Make me remember.” He tilts his head at him. “You can’t. So why do I need you anyway? I can get better and remember on my own. I don’t want anybody or anybody’s help. Alright? I don’t need a doctor. The last one I had…..” He looks away. “The last one I had went away. So you can go away too.”

“Do I what,” Nicholas asks curiously.

He crosses his arms and looks at him "Went away... I want told you requested a new one... So what happened... Did he do something to you... You can be honest with me... You need a lot more then just rest Mason... You came out of a coma... Not woke up from a nap..." He was hiding his anger, what had this other doctor done to him.

Jareth looks at him again "Do you... Know anything about mating..." He watches him, not sure what he'll say.

"I did because he....well....he wanted a professional relationship....after he....we....nevermind. He didn't hurt me," he quickly added. "Don't ever think that Jareth hurt me. He didn't. He just....it was the right thing to do. He pushed....me away, but I know why. He's my doctor. Right? I mean it couldn't have been....because I'm....ugly or damaged. Then again, maybe he found out what kind of person I really am. A monster. Just like everybody else, he wants to forget me." He shrugs looking at him. "I"ll be fine. I just need rest. Go get checked out yourself. Make sure you're alright."

Nicholas looks at him, his curiosity growing. "No. I don't. Why do you ask?"

Ray looks at him, his expression softening "Mason... What happened with you and Jareth... From what I've heard, he's an excellent doctor... It's why you were transferred to him... I know you're not telling me something... Did you... Like him?" He was no stranger to same sex couples, having been with both sexes himself, there was nothing odd about it to him. "And you're not a monster... I'm sure there is a reason your friends didn't look for you... And the hospital didn't know who you were... So how could they tell anyone they found you... You need to calm down and think about this..." He glances around the room again "Did you have a phone book... A personal one for friends and family..." He stands to walks around slowly, limping just slightly, to look around his desk. "I was told the cops were giving your info when you woke up and remembered... But it takes time to find people from older cases..."

"Well... It's like... Marriage I guess is the closest thing... But more personal... It's not something the couple can go back on so easily..." He rubs his aides softly "It's something... I'd like you to think on..." He covers his lips as he starts to say something "Not yet... Do not give me an answer yet... I just want to enjoy this right now..." He smiles and rubs his cheek.

Back
Top Bottom