Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Beginnings (P) -Ladydark/AndNich123-

Nicholas waits, thinking about going and getting dressed so they could leave soon. Something told him he should. So he unlocked the door, and with a towel around his waist, heads for the room they left their clothes in. He can hear Jareth talking and stops. ‘He sounds frustrated.’ That’s when he noticed his pager was going off in his pants in the room. He closes his eyes for a moment and enters. “Seems like they’re calling me too. Any idea why?”

Mason looks over to the man. His face was pale, and he was sweating. “Yeah. I..I need to get to..2284 Pineview Drive.” Betty looks up at Amy, hearing Mason on the phone. “That’s him! Dr. Fletcher that’s him! I can hear his voice! That’s his address! He’s going home!” Amy sighs. She knew that’s where he wanted to go in the first place. “Dr. Knights, the new doctor has found him. He’s going home.”

He glances at him as he entered the room and was about to tell him when Amy's voice came through, the other doctor had found him. "Alright... If there's anything else... Page me again... Oh, let Betty know me and Dr. Hayden will be taking a few days off... Stress leave... We'll see you later... Bye..." He hangs up and sighs, then pulls him close and smiles "It was nothing... Just a patient misplacement... They found them... Now... Shall we continue here... Or head to that hotel..." He chuckles softly and hugs around his necking lightly, he kisses over his cheek softly.

Ray looks him over "Really... You don't look well... Sure you don't wanna go to the hospital..." It seemed this man was searching for himself and tho the doctors told him he was t healed enough, he went anyway. "If you're sure... Hop in..." If he amused him, maybe he'd get him to listen to reason, he punches the address into his gps "So I'll call you back later..." He ends the call and smiles at him, "So... What can I call you?"

Nicholas knew there was more to the call, but he didn’t want to push. On some level, he really didn’t want to know. “Patient misplacement huh?” He sighs, pulling back from Jareth slightly. “So they found him?”

“No thanks,” he answered climbing into the car, leaving the wheelchair behind. He would crawl to the front door if he had to. Lizzie was on his mind when the man what he could call him. “Mason. You can call me..Mason.” He couldn’t help but smile. It was one of the few things he was sure of. His name. Mason wanted to ask about him, but it wouldn’t make much difference. His memory was still gone. Still, he had to make conversation to break the awkwardness. “You new..around here?”

Jareth watches him "I never said it was a him..." He looks at him and sighs "Apparently he stole some scrubs and wheeled himself out... But his doctor found him... It's not our problem..." He was rubbing his back softly.

Ray smiles softly "Good name... I'm Ray... And I guess you could say that... I haven't been here in quite some time..." He slowly pulls back into traffic and follows his gps, it was clear across town, they'd have time to talk "So... What about you?" He wanted to see what he'd tell him on his own.

Nicholas heard the sigh, and he wasn’t sure what he was feeling from Jareth. “Okay. You’re right. He’s not our problem. He is this new doctor’s problem. Still. You’ve met Mason. Do you want to call this new doctor and tell him what you know about him?” He felt as though Jareth would want to make sure he was okay for one thing, and what he was about to say was the other reason he was prompting him to call the new doctor. “I love you Jareth, and I want all of you. I won’t have that if part of you is still worried, still thinking about this man. So you need to settle your feelings, your thoughts, about him first. Alright?”

“Nice to..meet you..Ray.” He looks out the window after Ray asks him about himself. “Not much..to tell..really. Nothing special. Trust me. I’m..easily..forgotten..you could say.” Giving him quick a look he thinks about Lizzie. ‘Apparently that’s how things are. She forgot about me. So did everybody else.’

He reaches up and cups his cheek, rubbing softly "Everything is in my notes... Safe what happened between us..." He kisses his forehead "I felt something for him, yes... But after he cast me aside, then hurt Amy and you..." He shrugs and shakes his head "That pull I felt... To care for him... It left... I don't know what it means... And right now, I don't care... I want to focus on someone who does want me... Someone who I want to be with..." He kisses him softly, licking his lip "So no... I don't want to call... If he has questions, I'll answer if asked..."

'So that's the problem... He feels abandoned...' He glances at him as he drives "That can't be true... I'm sure you're quite memorable... So... Is this home, where I'm taking you?" His ears twitch and one turns to listen to him as he continued to drive.

Nicholas smiles. “Alright baby. Let’s get dressed and get out of here then. I can’t wait to have you all alone in a hotel room. I want to show you just how much I have missed being with you.” He believed Jareth. He had never lied to him before. With his fears at ease, he leans in kissing him passionately. “I wish, “ kiss, “ that I could,” kiss, “carry you.” Kiss. “I would carry you,” kiss, “to my car.”

Mason sighs. “Yeah. Right. I’ve have so many people..lined up..to see me.” Another quick glance over at him. “Yeah. It’s home. I’m going home. I’m going inside and closing the door.” Returning his gaze out the window, he shakes his head. ‘Nothing for me to see outside that door anyway. My memory will come back, I’ll get stronger, and….I’ll forget about Jareth and how he made me feel.’

Jareth chuckles and kisses him back "Mmm... You mean like this love..." He picks him up and holds him bridal style, leaning in he nips at his neck, he didn't care who saw them, as a few men in the change room glances at them, some even smiling. He whispers "If there weren't people around..." He lets the image of him sucking him off, while holding him like this, slide across his mind "Mmm... Something try later..." He licks his ear and growls softly, he slowly sets him down, holding him until he's steady, he could smell his arousal already. "Get dressed..." He kisses him again softly, loving the lust shining in his eyes.

Ray looks at him and frowns "You sound like you've been hurt..." He watches the road again "But locking yourself away won't help... If anything it will make it worse..." His tail moves from behind him and points to his hears "These aren't just here for show... I'm a good listener..."

He catches him offguard, but Nicholas looks at him with loving eyes. He laughs wildly as he rests in his arms. "Indeed. That is something for later. It shall happen. One way or another, you pleasuring me, or me making your dreams come true, it will happen." He looks around spotting the other men. "It is such a shame he's mine," he tells them. Jareth's words were soft in his ear, but the intent behind the command was firm. "Yes Sir," he tells him, his grin, and arousal, growing.

Mason takes note of his tail. "There's nothing to talk about. It happened. It's done. Time to move on. How much further?" He rubbed his hand up and down his thigh. He was nervous, and it showed.

He smirks and starts to dress himself, his little bitch was getting bolder around other people, he liked it, it was one thing to take control in the bedroom, and another to take it around others. His demon growled softly, enjoying him willing to stand up for them, he'd show his happiness later. He was dressed quickly and took a few of the smaller towels as they made their way out, tucking them under his arm. He led them to his car and opened the doors "We'll get your car later... I want to try something..." He grins at him as he gets in the car, a fang poking out.

"Anyone ever tell you that you're a horrible liar?" He glances at him and smiles "I won't push... But even a human could see your lie... Even without my nose..." He glances at his gps "At least another 30 minutes if traffic stays clear..."

Nicholas was more than a little curious. He let Jareth lead the way. Climbing into his car, he had to ask. "Whatever are you up to baby?"

"Who the hell....do you think you are? I said....there's nothing to talk about. It's done. Now just..pull over..and let me out. I'll find..another..way." Mason suddenly felt uncomfortable around him, and he wanted away from him.

Jareth chuckles softly and hands him the towels as he gets in "Well... It if works... You'll need these..." He smiles at him and leans over to kiss him softy before starting te car and driving down the road. "Recline the seat a bit... Get comfortable..." After he does so he smiles, he concentrates and Nicholas would feel Jareth hand slowly stroking over his cock "Take it out... But don't touch yourself after that..." He glances at him and smirks, lookin back to the road "And feel free to be as vocal as you want..." He was going to please his bitch without even touching him. He slowly strokes him as he frees himself from his pants, then the feel of his hot tongue slowly circles around his head before it suckles gently.

"Whoa... Whoa.... I'm sorry... I didn't mean anything... Blame the feline in me... I'll take you home..." He glances at him "I wouldn't feel right just leaving you somewhere... No offence but you look awful..." He tried to relax a little and flicks his tail between them "It sometimes has a mind of its own I swear..." He chuckles and takes another prompted turn.

Nicholas takes the towels from him and his kiss. “Alright.” At Jareth’s prompting, he leans the seat all the way back, feeling a little awkward in this position, but all of that quickly fades as Jareth tells him what he wants him to do. His fingers work his cock free from his pants, and he feels his touch. Nicholas has to look over to make sure Jareth actually isn’t touching him. “It feels….so real,” he breathes. With every passing second, every touch, he feels more aroused, his cock growing harder. He begins to writhe in his seat, reaching for the seat belt to his right and pulling. “Fuck baby….that’s….I can’t…..” He groans loudly, arching his back. As his tongue dances around the tip before he takes him in, Nicholas relaxes back to the seat, his legs trembling.

“I’m fine,” he lies to him. It was clear to anyone he was anything but fine. Mason looks over at his tail before looking at him. “It’s ok. You’re not..the first demon..I’ve known.” He reaches up and rubs his forehead.

Jareth grins "I'm glad you like it..." The feel of a mouth coverin him continues downward, the the striking hand also continued, as the mouth pulled off, the hand went down. They continued like this for several minutes, going nice and slow, slowly building him up, another 'hand' appearing to gently massage his sac. Jareth was breathing deep, enjoying the scent of his bitch's arousal, he lets out a low growl as his moans grow louder. "Mmm... You smell so good right now..." His voice was a soft growl as he spoke, his own arousal was growing, but this was for his lover right now.

Ray smiles again "I would assume not... Coming from a demon run hospital..." He noticed him looking at his tail "You can touch it if you want... I don't mind..." He was trying to show him he trusted him.

Jareth was teasing, torturing, and pleasing him. “Fuck baby,” he groaned again. It was all so slow, so loving, and yet intense. As the other hand touched his sac, he gripped the seat, thrusting his hips upward. He hears Jareth growl. There’s no way he can hide his arousal. He won’t even try. “You’re making me..smell..so good baby. I won’t cum..until you..say so.” Her clenched his teeth tight sinking back down to his seat only to lift up once more. “Keep going baby.”

“No thanks. It’s not..you. The last demon I touched..things didn’t go so well.” He rested his head back, his eyes looking like he could fall asleep at any moment. ‘I hate my body. Why do I feel so bad? I want to be well. I will be well. I’m going to nurse myself back to health once I’m home. All I need is rest and food.’

He smirks as he continues to drive, his actions just as slow and steady "Half the fun is watching you lover... So you hold back as long as you want to..." The tongue circles his tip and licks along his slit, suckling just a bit harder before the mouth deeps him and swallows. They weren't that far from the hotel and he wanted to enjoy this, so he took a turn that would add several minutes to their time.

"Touched a demon? You get into a fight?" He knew the answer as to why he was in the hospital, what did touching a demon have to do with it? He glances over at him and smiles again "Well that was a different demon... I'm a cat... We like to be pet..." He chuckles softly and wiggles his tail at him.

Nicholas was panting, crying out as he felt his control slipping. “You want me..to cum..all over the place. Don’t you?” He wanted to reach and touch and his cock, but Jareth’s charms were more than enough to give him his release. “Jareth! I’m so close!” He looked over to him, feeling his climax tingling along his spine. “Floor it. Find a..straight road..and floor it! I want you..to go..as fast..as you..can!”

Mason jerks away from his tail. “Don’t! I don’t..want to..touch it.” He swallows hard. His throat was dry. His voice had started crack as he was talking. He was anywhere near 100%. ‘Maybe Amy..was right. Maybe..I should have waited. NO! I have..to get..home.’ He rests his head back, feeling the wind blow inside the car. “How much further,” he whines.

Jareth just chuckles softly, then makes a left and heads down a city access road, "Alright lover..." He hit his foot against the petal and gunned it, tearing down the gravel road at top speed, he wouldn't question his request. He keeps his actions up and growls louder, he could smell him getting closer.

"Sorry..." He moves his tail and reaches back, pulling a can juice from his cooler "Here... And it's not much further... Try and relax..." The man wasn't looking good, he'd have to hurry this along, he sped up slightly, his patient needed to rest.

Nicholas could feel the car speeding. As they raced down the road, her grew closer and closer until he finally groaned as he found his release. It seemed to go on and on, with no end in sight. When he felt the last of his orgasm wash over him, he sank down into his seat. “Oh baby. That was….incredible.”

He takes the juice. His hands were shaky, but as he took his first sip, the cool liquid felt good on his throat. “Thanks,” he tells him, feeling a little better. “I can’t..pay you..for this ride. I’m sorry. No money. No wallet.”

Jareth slowly slowed the car down and did a spin as they came to the end, soon driving back the other way at a slower speed. He chuckles softly and shifts his growl to a purr "A mental blow job... I bet that's a first..." He looks at him and laughs softly, stopping the car a moment "Such a messy boy... I knew you'd need those towels..." He smiles and hands them to him, he had droppe them sometime during his fun. "Ready for the hotel now my love?" He reaches over and takes his hand, giving it a light squeeze before continuing down the road.

Ray smiles "Don't worry about it... Let's call it my good act for the day... Just one more block..." He soon rounded the last corner and pulled into the small driveway "There you go... You... Been gone a while?" He stopped the car and moved to help him out, noticing how tired he looked, he also noticed the pile of old news papers and what looked like a notice on the door.

He’s elated as he takes the towel and begins to clean up the mess he made. “Yeah. That’s a first, but I hope not the last. Although you have to promise me you won’t do this at work. That could be awkward,” he laughed. When he’s cleaned up, he pulls his seat up an looks over to his love. “Yeah. I’m ready for the hotel baby. I’m ready for anything and any place that has you there. I can’t wait to fall asleep tonight in your arms. That’s my favorite place to be.”

He doesn’t think about it. Mason simply lets him help him from the car. “A lifetime..you could say.” As he nears the door, the memories of seeing this in his mind in the hospital become too much. He begins to cry. Mason takes a moment, seeming to be deep in thought. He reached up above the door, along the trim, and pulls a small, silver key down. “My spare,” he whispers. Putting the key in the door, he turns it, and the door opens. All the smells an sight of home come flooding towards him, and he sinks to his knees. “I’m fine,” he sobs. “Just go. Thank you. You can..go now.”

Jareth smiles "Maybe a tease here and there... But nebee like this... That... Is for my viewing pleasure..." He growls softly and leans over to kiss him before starting the car and continuing to the hotel.

Ray had moves with him and was watching closely, he follows him to the door and again to his knees, he lightly places a hand on his back. "No... I think you need me right here... You're not well Mr. Weathers... And as your doctor, it's my job to take care of you..." He looks at him "I'm sorry I didn't tell you... But it seemed you really needed to get here..." He starts to gently help him up, his tail moving around his waist as a third hand. "Let's get you to bed..." He helps him inside slowly and up the stairs. "We'll need to air it out in here..." The air was stale.

Nicholas is beyond happy. There are no thoughts of the hospital or Mason as Jareth starts to drive again. He can't wait to get him to the hotel. "So how long are we going to be away for? We'll have to head someplace and buy some clothes."

"Doctor? No," his face scrunches up. "Get out of here! I don't..want..any doctors..around..me. I'll be..fine." He tries only once to push away from him. He's too weak to fight him. "I just..need..to rest."

Jareth smiles "Maybe a few days... Maybe longer... And the hotel has a shop..." He continues down the road and back to the main streets.

"Like hell you do... This is why I was called... I know how to handle stubborn patients..." He lifts him up almost bridal style and continues to his bedroom "You are going to rest and eat, then we are going back to the hospital... Protest all you want, I'll carry you I I have to..." He growls slightly and moves to lay him on the bed, his tail unwrapping slowly, he then moves to the windows and opens them "Too stuffy in here..." He turns back to Mason and crosses his arms "And when we go back I think you owe some nurses apologies... Look at you! You never would have made it here alone, they were protecting you!" He growls again a bit louder "And you throw it in there faces... I know Amy... She's the sweetest girl you'll ever meet... And you had her crying for hours!" He moves closer "I don't plan on sugar coating anything for you as you've already proved that doesn't work..." He stands there and stares at him, it was time Mason had a reality check.

“Maybe longer? We have no plan. “ He grins. “I like that. I want to take things as they come with you. No worries.”

“Who the hell..do you think..you are? I’m not..going..back. I finally..got out. I’m not..going back.” He wants to kick , scream, and protest, but his body is too tired. “I will not..apologize..to them. I told them..to get out. If they came back..it was their own..fault.” He squints his eyes and pulls the covers over his head when he opens the window. “Get out. If you don’t..I’ll call..the cops..and tell them..you’re..an intruder.”

Back
Top Bottom