Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bestiality Cravings? Come here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaldaka

Super-Earth
Hello there!

I've been itching to do some male on female dog rps lately so here we go! If you're more interested on some female x male dog rps check out My Roleplay Website.

I usually go by Kal or Kail. I've been rping for a while now, but I'm accepting of most partners. All I ask is for replies beyond one sentence. Typically I'll match what my partner gives me. I'm a kinky kind of person and there is very little I won't do, or won't try. For the most part I'm very easy going, just here for some fun! I can entertain either straight smut rps or something more story driven and long term. Whatever you're after, let me know and I'd love to work something out with you.

I'm really hoping to play female but can probably be male too. :)

I RP over PMs or Emails (kaldaka28@yahoo.com). I DO NOT rp over threads or instant messengers under any circumstances.

Below are some ideas I have, or you're more than welcome to share some of your own and we can work something out!

You Can't Trust a Stray!
A guy, either adult or teen, takes in a seemingly pitiful stray dog. However this female is slutty and pregnant, and quickly the guy gets more than he bargains for when she sets her sights on him! He tries to resist but she won't give up, starts with some licking and rubbing and things quickly escalate from there. Can also include a male dog if threesomes are your thing.

Predator becomes Prey
A famous hunter has been hired to rid a small farming town of their newest pest, an apparently 'uncatchable' wolf. Though the wolf hasn't killed any farm animals yet there are clear signs that the animal has been lurking too close to town. The hunter spends many nights tracking the wolf down without spotting it once. During the night he wakes to something in his tent! It's the wolf, beautiful and pure white. He realizes right away that his prey is a female, and that's she is in heat. Plus she does not seemed to be the least bit afraid of him...

Sled Dog Lover
Set back a good few years when dogs were still used for most of the traveling. It gets lonely out in the Alaskan wilderness, and cold too. Fortunately the human character is not alone during their long travels through the forests delivering mail. The furry companionship of the dogs has always been soothing, not to mention the sex is a great way to warm up. Can be a relationship with one dog or the whole team, figure between five and seven.

A New Family
A young businessman has everything, money, a beautiful house, a million dollar business and a nice car. But he is lacking something. He's looking for a family, but finds that he can't trust woman who are always out for nothing but his money. It cost him a pretty penny but he finally purchased exactly what he needed. A canine bitch, engineered to accept human seed though the offspring would still look like puppies. The day of her arrival was finally here and he couldn't wait to get to know his new little mate.

She is Mine!
A man has long suppressed his forbidden desire toward dogs. Fate however is cruel. After a day at the office he comes across a group of male dogs who have cornered a bitch in heat at the end of an alley. Unable to resist he intervenes to claim this bitch as his own in front of the horny male dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom