Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

D&D 5Erotic IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cantora smirks at Alex, then stares at the girl. "She might be able to take one more drink. And of course I'd like to join in."

Astrid chokes back a cough as she takes a swallow of her own drink. "Damn," she splutters, "that is strong."
She sets the cup down carefully and looks around at the others. Despite the events of earlier (or perhaps because of the memories), she actually finds herself a little disappointed at Alex's refusal. Her eyes do fall on Viridian, and she remembers her earlier assertion. "So, Viri, any chance of telling me more about these more impressive tail tricks?"

"Telling or showing, whichever you like," Viridian replies softly, sliding over to the seat next to Astrid. "As you so adeptly noted earlier, I can be quite flexible." She flashes a playful grin at her sorcerous companion, leaning over to snuggle in against the curious woman's side, legs curled up on her chair. "Though I've noticed you're a bit more modest than some, not that that's hard, so if I had to guess, I'd think the former?"

"Is that a challenge?" Astrid scoffs. Of course, on reflection, it occurs to her that Viri is absolutely right, though that really does say more about the others than it does about her.
Picking up her drink again, she downs the rest in one go. "Well, I'm more than happy to see for myself," she says defiantly as she sets the empty cup back down forcefully, color rising in her cheeks from the alcohol. Taking Viri's hand, she leaves her seat. "In case I'm not back down here later, goodnight everybody; Alex, good luck." She beckons the dragonborn to follow her up to the room she's booked for the night.

"Ooh, Viri's gonna tailfuck you?" Cantora stands up, curling her tail around Astrid's leg with a grin. "Mind if I come watch? I might even join in if you two want..."

"Well, I don't mind," Astrid says cheerfully. I might be more modest than all of you, Viri, but I'm no vestal virgin. "It's up to Viri, I guess. And for the record, I'm fine with anyone coming along who wants to," she adds, remembering Tamara's earlier jealousy.

Tamara wraps herself around Cantora.

"You could always tailfuck me?" She requested, kissing Cantora's cheek.

"No," Viri replies quietly, the skin between the delicate patterns of scales on her face reddening, and the scales themselves (a pale gray, there) growing darker; it's a bit rare for her, but it's fairly easily recognizable as a blush. "It wasn't a challenge." She sounds embarrassed too, or at least apologetic, her voice still low and the tone conciliatory.

The dragonborn gives Astrid's hand a squeeze as she agrees to let Cantora come along, then extends the invitation to everyone in their group, curling her tail around the sorceress's waist, and pressing against her side once more. "...And I don't have a problem with that, no." She flushes more, looking down at the ground, and still sounding like she regrets her earlier words.

A few moments later, while Cantora and Tamara are distracted, though she doesn't mind too much if they hear, she bites her lip, looking back up at Astrid, hesitating a bit before she actually speaks.

"You know I didn't mean anything wrong by what I said, right?" The bard asks, murmuring softly enough that only the three right next to her are likely to hear, even if the others are paying attention to her again. "I just thought you wouldn't want to leave so soon. And you are a bit more shy around strangers than some of us."

She pauses again, sighing softly as she rests her head on Astrid's shoulder, obviously struggling to explain without making things worse. "It's not like I'm not too, though, you don't see me over there with Alex, or imitating Tamara..."

Astrid is silent for a second, taken aback, then chuckles and gives Viri a hug. "Sweetheart, it's fine. I'm not upset. This is all in good fun, okay?" She glances significantly over at Tamara. "And trust me, I know I'm not as open as I possibly could be. And I'm fine with that."

Turning to Tamara, Cantora smirks and wraps her tail around the other girl's leg, slowly making her way upwards. "Oh? I certainly could... and knowing you, you'd prefer me tailfuck you in front of everyone, yes?"

"Aaaactually," Astrid says as she sits back down, "Viri, you mind if we wait a bit?" Her eyes are fixed on Cantora and Tamara.

"Alright." Viridian smiles gratefully, returning the embrace as she relaxes; she's surprisingly cuddly (especially considering she's been, if not distant, not particularly physically affectionate with Astrid up to now), now that they're safe and in town, even with having nothing to drink. "And I don't mind a bit, dear."

Should Astrid have no objections, Viri will end up seating herself in the human's lap, curled up contentedly there with her arms wrapped around her companion and her tail coiled about Astrid's leg. "Watching the show should be pretty fun, after all... And we can always see if those two want to come with us still once it's over, too."

Rubbing the tip of her tail against Tamara's crotch, Cantora giggles and squeezes the other girl's breasts. "Mm... someone's very excited already..."

Tamara throws Cantora onto the table.

"Very, very excited!" She exclaims burying her face into Cantora's chest,

"You know," Astrid muses as she accepts and returns Viri's cuddling, "that really does seem like one of the best parts of the whole Lillianite thing--no need to undress for this stuff. You're ready to go whenever you want." She keeps her bearing deliberately casual as she glances around to see the reactions of the other patrons, chuckling to herself.

Cantora laughs and pulls Tamara down into her cleavage, pushing the tip of her tail into the other girl. "Hehe... here we go~"

Tamara moans in ecstasy, wrapping her arms around Cantora and rolling on the table.

"Yes, Yes!"

"Mm... Yeah, that is nice." Viri lighty kisses Astrid's neck as she nods in agreement. "Though on the other hand there's something to be said for being able to make a show of taking off your clothes for your partner."

As they keep watching their friends (and the other patrons), she can't help but giggle a little at Tamara, leaning up to whisper in her companion's ear. "So that's what you mean about her not having a sense of pacing, hm?"

"Exactly," Astrid whispers back, suppressing a giggle. "I mean, sometimes you want to get to screaming level right away, but I usually like to take my time a little more, you know? Usually I don't get that intense at all, much less five seconds in."

"Mhm." Viri smiles again, wondering why she hasn't spent more time with Astrid. And resolving to change that in the future."Same for me. If I didn't know that's just how she is, I'd say she sounds like a first-year at the College trying to make someone feel good about themselves. Maybe it's another Lillianite thing?" The bard shrugs a little, shifting to give her magically inclined friend a rather long kiss before continuing. "Heightened sensation or something like that."

Astrid is cautious in returning the kiss, mindful of Viri's sharp teeth, though it's no less pleasant for that. "Well, if that's part of the deal, Tamara's never told me about it," she says with a suspicious look over at her friend. "I'd think if they wanted converts, that would be something they'd advertise."
Grinning wickedly at Viri, she gently pushes the dragonborn back out of kissing range, though without letting go entirely. "Here, we should hold off for now. If we don't act natural, this stops being funny."

"Yes, moan for me..." Cantora smirks and thrusts her tail in harder, reaching down to rub at Tamara's clit. She pushes the other girl down and starts licking at her breasts. "I wonder how long you can last like this though~"

Tamara starts stroking Cantora's hair.

"Totally not fair, to bring up length." She said in-between moans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom