Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

D&D 5Erotic IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tamara glares at Alex jealously.

"Dammit, she never offers to penetrate me with her tail." She calls out.

"What? it isn't worth more than... Oh, I get it," he says. "I was just that good, huh?" He winks back, clearly missing the purpose behind it, but accepting all the same.

"It'll be enough," he says as he slips the bracelet off. "So thank you, Astrid. And it'll be a nice memento for you to hang on to."

"Yeah, it will," Astrid agrees, chuckling as she digs into her bag to find her coin pouch and withdraw the twelve gold. Handing it to John, she unties the bracelet from around his wrist and puts it on her own. Now feeling quite satisfied physically from the sex and emotionally from having helped the boys' situation, she snuggles up to John and settles in to watch the others, masturbating absently as she enjoys the show and the sensation of warm cum dripping from her pussy.

"Mm... Well, I've never minded taking two guys, "Viridian admits, pressing back onto the bandit as best she can given she's still clinging to Alex, sighing contentedly. "Though that's hardly the way to work out your curiosity about him, is it?"

At Tamara's interjection, she just laughs happily and grins over Alex's shoulder, dropping her voice to a seductive purr that still manages to carry clearly. "My apologies for neglecting you, then. Shall I once I get done here?"

The bandit, hardly needing any encouragement, thrusts inside, his cock plunging the full length inside. He times his thrusts to match Alex's, leaving Viridian alternatively almost entirely empty and stuffed full from both sides.

Getting up after her orgasm, Cantora gives her partner a kiss and a wink, snuggling in next to him. "That was quite fun... definitely a good way to start off our quest."

She glances over at Viridian and smirks, calling out to her friend. "Come on Viri, let him in! I wanna see this!"

"Damn, V," Astrid calls, "I didn't even know you had that kind of flexibility with it. You're making me wish I had a tail."

"Oh, this is nothing..." Viri lets a feral growl of pleasure out as the bandit thrusts into her too, and her tail starts to disappear farther into Alex, the tip wriggling eagerly inside him "I've got a lot of tricks that are way more impressive I can show you if you like, Astrid."

Cantora and Tamara, meanwhile, are both ffavored with a nod and a wink, as the dragborn girl shifts her legs to wrap around the man behind her, eagerly pulling him to her to show off a bit better.

John, arm still around Astrid, lets out a brief wolf whistle. "Damn Will, you got the scaly one! How's it feel?"

Will only grunts in response, too busy ramming into Viridian. He puts a hand on her head, nudging it to the side so they can share a kiss as he pumps into her ass.

Will keeps pumping away, grunting and moaning, before finally releasing his load into Viridian. "Gods above, that was fantastic!" he says as he pulls out, his cum dripping down from her ass.

"And," John says, standing up and pulling his pants back on, "I've got some good news too. We can go legitimate as mercenaries."

"What?" Will asks, mirrored by the others.

"Yeah. Astrid here was willing to part with 12 gold nobles for my bracelet," he says with a wink, "So we can pay our dues and join a guild!"

"Really?" "That's fantastic!" "Awesome!" The others all say.

"Thank you, Astrid" John says, bending down to kiss her once more. "For everything."

Astrid returns the kiss. "My pleasure," she says after breaking it off. "Glad I could help."
Standing up, she takes a look around at the rest of the crew. "Well, is that everyone about done?"

"Yeah," John says. "At least for us. It looks like Viridian and Alex might still need a few moments."

Viridian shrugs, tail sliding out of Alex as she reluctantly slightly off him. "Viridian can wait. And you're right, we should be on our way. Sorry dear." She snuggles against him for a moment in apology, then sets about gathering up her clothes. Seems despite her obvious enjoyment, she isn't too fussed about having to stop.

Alex gives a slight chuckle at the abruptness of their coupling's conclusion, but he too returns to where his gear was discarded to strap everything back on. Thankfully, this just amounts to pants, shoes, a belt with a loop sheathe, a backpack, his other hammer, and a ursahide shield.

The group sets off to Whiteriver, a nearby town a day's travel to the north. They enter without undue hassle, though Tamara receives quite a few looks due to her nudity and stunning figure. At the gates, you part ways with the former bandits.

Eventually, you all arrive at the Prancing Mare, where you'll be spending the night.

Entering the inn with a grin, Cantora immediately heads over to the bartender and gets a drink. She sips on it and stretches out. "Mm... what a nice start to our adventure. Sex and then a nice inn."

"Sounds pretty standard for us," Alex remarked, as his gaze swept through the room for anybody that seemed interested in a good time.

"Amen," says Astrid with a grin. "Have we ever actually had that in particular happen before, though? I don't think we have. And I'm pretty sure I'd remember."

"Couldn't say for sure," Alex responded, catching the eye of a comely barwench as he spoke, and signalling for a mug of ale. "We've been pretty wasted before, who knows what we've done when we were blackout drunk?"

"True enough," Astrid nods. Her face falls as she catches sight of Alex searching around. "Oh, Alex, I forgot you didn't get to finish! Gods, you must be going crazy...let me know if you want any help, alright?" She glances around at the others, sure they all understand that she doesn't mean to deprive them of the same opportunity if they'd rather take it.

He waves it off. "If it's all the same, I think I'd like to try hunting some fresh meat--" he glances in the direction of the wench as she approaches with his first drink of the evening, "--if you get my meaning. His drink arrives, and he exchanges a few lines of pleasant conversation with the slip of a girl. She gives him a saucy wink as she saunters away, and he slams his ale back as he appreciates the view. "Anybody want to take bets on how long she'll last?" he asks casually. "...or maybe want to join in on the fun?"

"I for one, make sure you never get up to anything too bad while drunk.... Most of the time." Tamara interjects.

"Truly, you must have the patience of a saint," Alex replied, pinching a passing butt cheek.

EDIT: He actually did a double take when he realized the butt cheek he'd pinched had no body, and indeed no paired cheek. It was simply a lone but cheek, bobbing along for no apparent reason. "...that...is some incredibly strong booze," he eventually said, staring down at his cup. "Wench, another!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom