Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

D&D 5Erotic IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tamara's partner would be grinning if he wasn't busy with her tits, but hearing her say that he bites down a bit on one of her nipples. He keeps his cock ramming in, pulling almost all the way out till just the tip is in before ramming it in again.

Her partner muffles out from between her tits "I'm gonna cum soon" as he keeps on thrusting.

Letting her tail wrap gently around his cock, Cantora licks at his cheek, pulling him down on top of her and spreading her legs apart. "Don't keep me waiting... use that Thunderstick of yours..."

Cantora's partner gently pushes his cock in. it spreads her pussy wide, almost like someone pushing an entire fist in, and he steadily sinks it in deeper and deeper. As he starts his slow fucking, he bends his head down to hers, kissing her long and sensuously.

"Oh, fantastic!" he says as he unloads inside her, filling Tamara up with hot, sticky cum. It overflows even, spilling down her thighs warm and wet.

Cantora gasps and moans out, wrapping her legs around his torso and her tail around his leg. She kisses back passionately, pulling him in closer.

Her partner rams nearly a foot of rock hard cock into her, filling her pussy more than it's ever been before. "You like that, baby? You like how my cock ravages you?"

"Perfect," Astrid says brightly, the picture of cheer again in an instant. "Now, let's see if we can't outdo all of them."
Grinning and feeling quite proud of herself, she faces away from John and spreads herself open again, lowering herself down onto his lap as she slowly takes him in. "Mmmmmm..." she hears herself moan softly as he fills her up, wet enough to make it easy.

Tamara kisses the man tenderly, before turning to look at Astrid and Cantora.

"This will be fun to watch." She replies holding the man close.

Tamara's partner idly sucks on one of her breasts as he watches with her.

"Who knows. Might get me ready to have some more fun."

"Mm-hmmm," Astrid sighs back, grinding in slow circles. Fuck, but that's delicious. It's been far too long.
"Don't be shy," she murmurs without looking around. "I'm sure you can move me around a little more..."

John says "I'm pretty content with this right here. Unless," he grins wickedly, "you want a little something in both holes to really be satisfied."

"Oh gods! It's been years since any women could take the whole thing!" Cantora's partner moans out. "I can't hold it much longer!"

He speeds up, ramming in harder and faster, trying to make Cantora cum before he does.

"Ah...hm?" Astrid has to take a second to process what John says. She chuckles, but shakes her head. "Oh, I'm good, thanks..." Another thought strikes her, and she pulls her dress up further, off of her breasts, then reaches down to take hold of John's hands and guide them up to rest there. "This would be very nice, though."

John smiles and kisses the back of her neck as he gently fondles her tits, lightly pinching her nipples. He begins thrusting himself, though he keeps the pace slow and gentle to start.

Cantora moans again, her legs holding him in her. "T-Then let it out! Cum in me~!" With a cry of pleasure, she couldn't hold it back anymore and orgasmed, her pussy squeezing around his cock.

He shoots out a massive load, overflowing Cantora's pussy. It comes out around his massive cock, spilling everywhere and coating their legs in warm cum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom