Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

D&D 5Erotic OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I won't be able to post from work, but once I get off there, I can get off here, and get the story moving just a bit.

Sorry about the wait. My schedule's a bit odd and then tonight I just got back on a proper computer, so while posts are easier, I was talking to some people I couldn't and such. Should be more active tomorrow.

Also, poor Viri. She completely didn't mean to be insulting there. xD

Hehe. Aaand Viri is very much in agreement, even if she's not quite showing as much enthusiasm as she feels.

Red, if you're able to start posting again, I think it would be good to get some explanation of how the other customers handle everything (plus, I know Alex was wanting to do some stuff with some of them).

Their last log in was about 12 hours ago; I'm just going to start writing the "drunk moron molests damsel" story myself if we don't get a reply today.

Red's profile does say they haven't been online here for a week. Does someone wanna PM them back on our original site and see if they're still around? Should I?

AFAIK, they're still at college initiation. They still have internet access, but with their dad hovering around, they can't really be very involved in an Erotic D&D game.

Right, I remember them saying so before, I just wasn't sure if that was still going on, so I was wondering if anyone wanted to check.

Oh crap! I am sorry, I just kinda forgot about this. Sorry!

And I'm sorry to announce, but I kinda have to quit GMing. I'm just not able to handle the responsiblity properly, especially with college coming up, so I won't be DMing this anymore. I am sincerely sorry, but unless someone else wants the mantle of DM, it'll have to end.

Uh... *Points to my last post*

You kinda have. Like I said, I'm sorry, but I'm not up to DMing this.

Hmm...Alex is more present as a bodyguard to keep things from going non-con anyway, so...I might DM this, why not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom