Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

D&D 5Erotic OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I think the only person we'd potentially be waiting on is Alex, and considering they've been online since the last IC post and haven't posted anything of their own, I'd say we're safe to move on at this point, given our time constraints.

One of the main goals is to seduce a dragon.

I'm gonna say no. I fully expect to come back from college orientation to a massive orgy in the town.

Then other stuff shall be done! Just let me know what you guys want, and I'll do my bes tto provide.

Well I'm mostly just thinking more traditional D&D stuff. Killing monsters and traversing dungeons, and all that. Partly because I think the sexy parts start to wear thin if there's nothing else in between, and partly because otherwise all the effort I put into actually building my character would be kind of a waste ;)

Agreed. Like, let's say we get to this town, and it turns out that the mercenary guild we paid these guys to join is actually extremely corrupt (like those soldiers from Avatar: The Last Airbender that Zuko fought to save that kid). There's too many of them for us to take on in a fight, but we can't stand to let it go. If only we had some powerful backup to fight alongside us...or better yet, someone (something?) scary enough that they won't even try, and we can save the town without even having to resort to violence.

I can work with that.

Also, for IC... Alex and Viri! Stop porking each other, there's traveling to get done! :p

You... I...

Hm. You know, I really should know of some actual reason against that, but anything escapes me.

Well, he does have 16 Strength...

(Also, for the record, Astrid will be putting her clothes back on at some point between setting out again and arriving at the next settlement. Just wanted to make sure there was no confusion. :p)

Not to mention 18 Constitution. "What do you mean, 'you fucked her the whole way there'?!"

Good thing Alex doesn't wear armor, or that would be problematic. Of course, continuing coitus while he gathers his stuff could prove difficult...

Hey, you can never be too careful with these things. Besides, it's not like Astrid always wears clothes while the party is on the road ("if you're all comfortable with Tamara doing it, I don't see any reason why I can't"). She does make sure to get dressed whenever they're around strangers, though.

Also, I would like to point out that the thread title is literally "D&D 5Erotic", which went right up to "Strip D&D" and went screaming on by.

EDIT: Screams of orgasmic pleasure, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom