Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

D&D 5Erotic OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering we've already had one complaint about things going too fast, I think it might be nice to keep waiting this time.

Will do. *Plays Jeopardy music*

Also, just letting you guys know now-starting Wednesday, I'll have limited computer access (college orientation), so for a few days I might not be able to post at all.

A dragonborn and tiefling certainly could work for our childhood friend thing. ^.^

Also, go clean out your inbox on GITP. xD

The Necromancer is finally here!

Necro, how about Nissa has been following the group, and just now caught up to them?

Ok, when I posted this on GitP, my expectation was D&D with SOME erotic stuff, not D&D with a lot of Smut... Not sure I'm really interested in this kind of RP...

Well, if you're still interested, feel free to join in! If not, I wish the best for you in finding a better group for yourself.

...Am I the only one who suddenly feels that, even had this not happened, we probably should have all communicated a bit better about what we were expecting before we started this?

Probably. Does anyone else have an issue with how it's turned out? I'd hate to be "that DM" here.

Probably, yes. Could've been clearer on both sides.

Edit: Eh, I had no set expectations. I'm fine with it.

I don't know, this is pretty much what I expected (well, maybe not quite this much going out of our way to include scenes like this, but I definitely figured we'd have them).

Yeah, pretty much. I wouldn't have been surprised to see it less commonly, but if this wouldn't happen I'd not expect it to need special billing.

Edit: Regarding the absent period, see if we can time that with hitting a town? Downtime where we can set up whatever in-party seems the best plan, especially as it keeps you from having nothing to do while that happens.

Of course, if nobody posts before Wednesday, we may not reach a point where that's an option ;)

Like I said earlier, I personally am perfectly fine with wrapping up this scene here, but I don't want to speak for anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom