Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

D&D 5Erotic OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Actually, I'm kinda thinking we're getting to the point where we need the DMNPC doing something to go further.

Yeah, it's definitely getting close to a point (if it's not there already) where it doesn't make sense for that guy to be sitting on the sidelines. LR's profile says they were last online at 3:16 am (according to my clock), and it's currently 9: 30 am; assuming they get 8 hours of sleep, they'll be up in a couple hours, and will be able to respond. Until then, I'm not sure where the story should go from here...

I'd pass out, but I have to work...and I'm pretty sure this isn't a very work-friendly forum (especially these threads), so I'll be unavailable for a while once noon rolls around.

Think it'd be okay for others of us to post as long as we don't move the scene any further ahead?

Oh yeah, this is just our thing that can't go further. You guys were doing other stuff with your own bandits; if it makes sense to keep going without their input, go ahead (and we probably won't be waiting too much longer).

Serp, did you have a character sheet for Viri anywhere? I actually don't know what species she is, and I'm kinda curious.

My sleep schedule is a mystery to many-including myself.

IC update as soon as I read it all.

Of course, now that the DM has arrived, Viri's gonna take a while to respond. [/jk]

Hopefully, she un-passes out long enough to give you an answer, otherwise the three of us will be frozen in time...

It's an important lesson all men must learn-never stick it in a butt without permission. :p

Also, gain advantage, Amarii. You deserve it.

I'm in, as long as either the guild name, the guild slogan, or both, is/are a terrible sex joke/pun. The more the merrier!

Hey, I'm going to a friend's house to record for a while. It'd be a bit awkward explaining me DMing this sort of game, so I'll be gone for a while.

"I'm running an erotic roleplaying game. No, we don't actually have sex, we just write stories about characters we made up for a world that doesn't exist, and they're having sex with each other. No, those are computer-generated graphics; this is text-only adventures, and it only continues at a decent pace if multiple people are in the same time zone and on the same sleep schedule. Of course it's not boring, how dare you!"

I'm not saying we're boring, I'm just agreeing that it's one of those things that's hard to properly explain without getting weird looks.

That last IC post was intended to be my declaration that, barring further significant developments, I'm good for this scene. But sure, that still works :)

Barring a strong objection from LS to the anal probe, Alex's scene isn't really going to advance much further. He's fucking her, the other dude's fucking her, she's fucking me, we're all having a good time. Alex isn't exactly a charitable guy, but if any of the bandits want to tag along on their quest, they're more than welcome to. Not expecting them to, but the more the merrier... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom