Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

D&D 5Erotic OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, since I won't be joining in just yet, here's my default actions for Alex: he's mostly here to keep the girls safe, and to keep everything nice and consensual. If the ladies are fine with whatever's going on, he'll just sit back and let them have fun. If one of these gentlemen decides to cross a line...he will be issued a warning and a stern lecture, in the form of a raging barbarian punching him in the face while screaming incoherently about respecting the word "no".

I hate to be a wet blanket again, but I can't help but notice our OP still has yet to arrive, and with things definitely getting a move on now, I feel kinda bad again for leaving her in the dust. I think it's a timezone issue, but still...

Maybe we should slow things down as far as moving between scenes? Like, make sure each person has had a chance to post at least a few times per scene or something like that.

I sent her a PM to this thread, and offered ana pology for getting started without her. Hopefully she'll be able to join without issue.

Edit: Alright. Why don't you guys let me know OOC when you're ready to move on from scenes?

That sounds good to me. It's a system I've seen used to great success in other games I've played.

So Amaril, I feel Astrid, and Tamara have fucked at least once, but Tamara had too little foreplay for Astrid? That sound good?

That sounds about right.

By the way, Illven, is Tamara part of some larger clerical tradition or independent? If the former, I'd love to know what her religion is called, if only so I can make a "what? Never seen one of them before?" comment at some poor flabbergasted NPC later.

Yes, I'm the kind of person who needs too much context for smut, why do you ask? :p

Probably a larger clerical tradition.

Some goddess of hedonism, I'm thinking. Should I name her, or does Lord Red want to.

Just Red, please. The Lord was to make a new username.

And I am a-okay with you guys naming your own gods. This is our magical world, not just mine. (If it was just mine, Tamara would be getting plowed in her ass instead. :p )

Bluh, I need to sleep. Night all. Hoping the intervening time provdes a chance for our stragglers to catch up without me missing more stuff.

I would like to state for the record how hilarious I find our original reaction to people trying to mug us in the middle of nowhere.

hqdefault.jpg

Nuns_With_Guns.jpg

tumblr_lw4a7udr1b1qfosvh.gif

Alex is more like this, but it's along the same lines.
tumblr_lsizxkHBLn1qcynbdo2_500.jpg

What, "Oh, nice, change of pace" ? That is pretty funny, yeah.

Also as I'm now awake again instead of randomly passed out in my chair, I'll post for you in a second. Sorry for the unexpected wait.

LadySerpentine said:
What, "Oh, nice, change of pace" ? That is pretty funny, yeah.

Also as I'm now awake again instead of randomly passed out in my chair, I'll post for you in a second. Sorry for the unexpected wait.

Nah, it's cool. Honestly, I would've been able to respond more often if the site notified me via email when a new post comes up (I set it up to do that, but it's only done it for like every third post or so). At least it's doing it for PMs, but only sort of working is almost worst than never working, because that's just being a tease.[/rant]

Can't wait to continue our fun.

Hehe. Not your fault. Just ironing out my sleep schedule. My offline 5e game will be, ah, intriguing on three hours sleep, I imagine.

And same here! (You're doing fine, by the way, since you were worrying earlier.)

LadySerpentine said:
And same here! (You're doing fine, by the way, since you were worrying earlier.)

Mostly I was worried that the staggering amount of terrible smutty fanfiction I've read over the years was going to ruin my ability to write it. Glad to know I'm not terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom