Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

D&D 5Erotic OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord_Red

Star
Welcome to the D&D 5Erotic OOC thread. Let's have fun!

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=66295 Character Thread

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=66296 IC Thread

Astrid can go ahead and start taking actions.

In addition, please preface all posts with this:

Character name

Actions and words.

Thanks, but I think I'll wait a little to see who else is still showing up before I post IC.

Crud, I need to pick one more cantrip for Astrid (gonna go with dancing lights, I think). How do you have 6 non-cantrip spells, though?

Edit: Never mind, going with minor illusion.

Amaril said:
Crud, I need to pick one more cantrip for Astrid (gonna go with dancing lights, I think). How do you have 6 non-cantrip spells, though?

Edit: Never mind, going with minor illusion.

Because I forgot that spells known are different in 5e. xD

LeaT said:
Is this open for new players? I am a bit of a newbie but would love to try it out.

I don't know (don't think so though), but that's something you're gonna have to ask the DM about.

Added my character to the appropriate thread. Let me know when I can get in on the action.

Also, she'll added some much needed strength and height to this group.

Just start off in the tavern. You heard the princess got kidnapped. Might want to do something about it.

Well, spoiler alert...

This is an erotic game. Seducing is generally going to work.

:p

WarriorPrincess said:
Added my character to the appropriate thread. Let me know when I can get in on the action.

Also, she'll added some much needed strength and height to this group.

Alex was already providing both, but another beautiful woman in the party is always apprciated. ;)

Because everyone thought this was gonna be super hard! :p

Also, I'm somewhat new to this kind of thing, so it might be a bit lackluster. Still, seduction away!

Lastly, just to keep things simple, the bandits will be starting with the ladies. I'll let AK join in whenever (s)he returns.

Lord_Red said:
Because everyone thought this was gonna be super hard! :p

Also, I'm somewhat new to this kind of thing, so it might be a bit lackluster. Still, seduction away!

I wasn't expecting it to be hard, but these bandits popped out to rob us, and went from "your money or your lives" to "sex is good payment" in two seconds without even a word from us. Granted, the cleric is buckass nude, and the barbarian's not much better, and the rest are beautiful, but you'd think it would take at least a little longer for the shock to wear off.

Fair enough. I'll keep that in mind for the future and up the challenge a little bit.

Like I said, this is my first Erotic D&D I've played. Just let me know where I goof up so I can do better later.

For rolling, just roll at home and be honest. THere's no die roller, so I'll just trust you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom