Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Angelic Sex (Raphael and Cosmo)

Raphael

Meteorite
Angelic sex
His body descended from the sky, his wings spread around the area, they were large and fluttering. For those who looked upon the wings, it was almost like being entrapped within a heavenly arena. For a mere human, the beauty the figure possessed was unbearable, a being crafted to be perfection to the eyes of God, black, wavy hair with a strong jawline. His eyes were a Golden, vivid Green and his body was like a sculpture of stone, every part of him defined, his presence greater with the aura that was released with his appearance, almost blinding.

With his presence, he has accompanied by a host of Angelic creatures, though he, for some reason, stood out the most out of all of them, everything about him made him seem far superior. His height, the width of his wings was intimidating, obviously a dominant figure. A first glance of him and his posture, you could tell his pride shimmered brighter than the Sun that gleamed around him. After a while, the figure took a step, everyone that bared witness to him seemed to cower, almost in submission. He approached one of the people, resting a large hand beneath her chin, his thumb guiding her head to meet his gaze, everyone around could see her irises grow and her shoulders drop free from her stiff figure. From the first sight of him, she seemed to be infatuated, her hands clutched against his single wrist, guiding it to her cheek, pressing his hand against it to which he granted a smile from the right side of his lips.

After the brief moment, he gestured with his head for her to rise, to which she obeyed. He guided her away to a building, entering alongside her. Around them seemed to be a very formal room, enriched with seemingly expensive items and sexual equipment, her face employed a smile, she was willing...

//Right, I'm up for domination and I'm open to most fetishes. I want a literate, female roleplayer.\\

The girl looked around the room, storm grey eyes wide with wonder and glee....and perhaps maybe a small amount of fear of the unknown. Looking back to her company, a shy smile was given as she entered further into this secret room, finely shaped head moving this way and that on the slim column of her neck.

Her footsteps made only a whisper of noise as her slight frame inhabited the space beside his much larger figure in the room. Long and lean legs ran up to a firm and heart shaped rear encased in cotton. Though she was slim, she was soft in all the places a woman should be, her hips wide and curvy and her breasts full. Her skin was pale as porcelain, prone to flushing quite easily and highlighted by the dark mahogany hair that brushed against her shoulders.

Moving slowly, she approached a rack of items and ran slim fingers over each, looking back to him through thick, soft lashes. "What do you ask of me?" Full lips curved into a somewhat sultry yet innocent smile as she looked to him, dark eyes glittering in the dim lighting of the room.

The man's eyes traced each of her movements before he began to follow her. Once she turned back and questioned him, his hands fell to her hips, allowing his palms to trace her curves. His fingers clutched against the cloth along her slender body before he tugged at his, tearing it from her pale flesh, allowing it to drop to her feet.

Curious, he urged her body into his from behind, her crack pressing against his groin while his hands rubbed against her nipples, his head leaning against her neck. His lips, soft and wet, were placed against the bare skin of her neck, his tongue running against her skin before his hands began to sway her hips against his crotch. After a while, he answered her question, his tone quite deep and seductive ''I do not ''ask'' anything of you, I demand''. With his sentence finished, he grasped her from the back of the neck, his strength pushing down onto the specified location, her body forced to hunch over a table.

Her curves fit his palms nicely as he pulled her back against him once ridding her of her garments as he took in her flesh. She gave a soft mewl at the feel of such capable and strong hands searching, prowling her body as gooseflesh emerged from the touch. The stiff flesh of her nipples tingled as he touched there, a pull beginning in her belly.

Using his instruction, she rolled and rocked her hips, feeling the hard length of his arousal press against her rounded ass so hotly before he forced her over the table, her spine aching from the rough touch. "What is it you demand of me then, my Master?" She again asked, turning her head to the side to look up at him as she was spread open before him with no cloth to guard her most secret places.

Back
Top Bottom