Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Secretary (Ryanmo97 x RoseLilly)

Placing her fork down, Scarlett started to sign "because people seem very impressed when you can communicate in a language most don't know". Watching Ryan struggle to understand she giggled "I said people are impressed by sign language". And Scarlett couldn't help but be intrigued by his retirement plan. "How often do you get to work with your hands to build this cabin?" finishing her plate and beer she stood and took her dishes to the beautiful sink.

"I must say that I'm very impressed." Said Ryan. He stood and took his dishes to the sink, he laughed a little when she asked about him building the cabin, "No... I would have someone else build it. I'm not that handy..." Ryan walked up to her wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her on the nape of her neck, "That was a wonderful meal... thank you..."

Laughing with him, Scarlett accepted his dishes and started to wash them too. She would have to clean up the kitchen before she left, it was just in her nature to clean up after herself. With her mother always out with a boyfriend or some friends man hunting, she had developed her own rituals and standards of living. Leaning back against Ryan as he wrapped his arms around her, Scarlett smiled at the touch of his lips against her neck. "You're welcome," she returned "thank you for giving me the opportunity to dress up". While she didn't get the chance to dye her hair red, she hoped her outfit wouldn't go to waist.

Ryan kissed Scarlett on the nape of her neck again, "You're welcome..." Ryan helped her with the dishes. Then when they were done he took her on the grand tour of the house. The downstairs consisted of the kitchen, a dining room, a game room with a some consoles and a few classic arcade games, an exercise room, sauna, hot tub, outdoor pool, living room and Ryan's office. The basement was a home theater with a popcorn machine and soda fountain outside.

They returned to the foyer, and he lead her upstairs. They walked pass 4 regular nice sized bedrooms and the upstairs bathroom before they walked into the master bedroom. There was a nice four post King size bed, desk, a fireplace with an armchair in front of it. There was two large walk-in closets one with his clothes, the other was empty. Then he showed her to the master bathroom it was big with a shower stall, large bathtub and two marble sinks. When they walked back into the master bedroom Ryan asked, "What do you think?"

Walking around the house Scarlett couldn't help but be impressed. It was a nice sized house and filled with entertainment. Turning in a circle in the middle of the master bedroom she couldn't help but smile "your house is nice". Walking over to him, slowly, she reached her hands out and caressed his cheek "now that you have me in your bedroom, what do you plan to do with me?". Feeling alittle nervous she brushed her lips against his "How can I help serve your needs?".

"Thank you," said Ryan when Scarlett she liked his house. Then she took his face in his hands and kissed him and asked, "How can I help serve your needs?"

Ryan kissed her back and said, "Just stand there and relax..." Ryan reached behind Scarlett's back to find the zipper for her dress. He lowered it as far as it would go and then he pushed the dress of her shoulders and let it fall to the floor and pool at her feet. Ryan then returned to kissing her on the lips

Shivering as her dress is removed Scarlett smiles. Ryan had ordered her to wear all black and except for her guarder belt, which has white too, she did. Standing in her underwear and heels she returned his kiss. Her fingers running through his hair, down his cheeks and neck before she starts to unbotton his dress shirt. Helping him push the material off his shoulders Scarlett sighed with approval.

As Scarlett removed his shirt, she could see he took good care of himself. He didn't have six pack abs but he had very little body fat. Ryan continued kissing her as he reached behind her back and unfastened her Bra. He helped her take it off, then he went back to kissing her. As he did he gently started to massage her breasts.

Scarlett's heart started to race as more and more of their clothes were removed. Working to unfasten Ryan's pants she started stepping backwards. Stilling kissing his lips she sighed as his hands massaged her breasts, her nipples getting hard at his attention. It had been a while since she last had sex, but she was sure it wouldn't be hard for her to figure it out. Once his pants were unfastened Scarlett let gravity bring them down as she stepped backwards out of her heels; a skill that is very hard to do. Pulling away from Ryan she watched as he either removed the pants himself or walked right out of them.

Ryan stepped out of his pants leaving him in her boxer shorts and socks. Ryan then picked up Scarlett and carried her bridal style over to the bed. He laid her on the bed and gently uncooked her garter belt from her stockings. The once that was off he carefully removed her stockings. Then he went back and kissed her lips.

Gasping when he lifted her Scarlett smiled at Ryan. Kissing at his neck as he walked her to the bed she layed back happily when he placed her on the bed. Running her fingers through his hair as he removed her stockings, she felt her body wanting more than just kisses from him. Reaching her hands down Scarlett pushed his boxers away before removing her guarder belt.

When Scarlett removed his boxers, she got her first look at his hard 9" cock. Once her garter was removed Ryan took a hold of her panties and slid them down off her legs. Once they were both naked Ryan climbed on top of her. He kissed her on her lips and went back to massaging her breasts.

Back
Top Bottom