Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Secretary (Ryanmo97 x RoseLilly)

For the rest of the week, it was the same at lunch Scarlett would go in to the office and she would strip and eat with Ryan. That was all they did that week. But, on Friday, Ryan asked for Gwen to join Scarlett in the office at lunch.

When Gwen walked in the office she removed her light green maternity dress to reveal her green maternity bra, matching panties and white stockings being held up by a green garter belt.

"My goodness, even pregnant, you are stunning Gwen," said Ryan.

Gwen smiled and blushed, "Thank you, Ryan."

The three of them ate lunch and when they where done Ryan spoke up. "Ladies, it's time... It's time for Gwen to hand over the rains and for Scarlett to become my Personal Assistant. Scarlett, the pearl necklace that Gwen wears, is a symbol. It's the symbol of her service to me. Since, she will no longer be serving me. She will now pass it along to her successor." Gwen removed her pearl necklace and then placed it around Scarlett's neck and then kissed each of her cheeks.

Nothing unusual happened all that week. Scarlett would go into Ryan's office, strip down, and they would eat lunch. By Thursday she was starting to get concerned that he really didn't want her physically. That Friday at lunch with Gwen and Ryan, Scarlett was also impressed at how gorgeous Gwen was. Untying the sash and unzipping her jewel toned blue dress in the front Scarlett had on a deep blue bra with black lace with matching bra and guarder belt with black thigh high stockings.

Releasing the fork to her salad Scarlett smiled. She knew that doms liked to give their subs some kind of collar to symbolize their "command" over them, but she never expected the pearls. Accepting the beautiful strand Scarlett kissed her cheeks in return.

Ryan smiled, "Gwen you may now get dressed." Once Gwen had her dress back on, Ryan continued, "Gwen, you've been my Personal Assistant for 10 years and a friend for longer. So, I got you this gift." Ryan handed her a nice sized velvet jewelry gift box. Inside was a pearl necklace almost identical to the one she just gave to Scarlett. "May I?" he asked. Gwen nodded and he placed it around her neck. Then kissed both her cheeks, "You may go now..."

Gwen turned to leave but before she did she stopped and hugged Scarlett. "Good Luck and if you ever need to talk, call me. I'll leave my number on the desk."

When Gwen was gone, Ryan looked at Scarlett, "Scarlett, you are now my Personal Assistant which means you are to take care of my every need... and what I need now is to see you naked..."

Returning Gwen's hug Scarlett smiled and whispered "thank you" before she left the room. When it was just her and Ryan she felt alittle nervous again, but maybe more excited. Turning to Ryan as he spoke Scarlett nodded her head as she understood what he needed. First she unhooking her bra slowly letting the material fall to the ground before her panties were pushed off her hips, last were the guarder belt and stockings, taking her time to bend over and push the stockings down her legs. Standing with her hands on her hips, she almost gave him a challenging look. "Is this what you needed?" looking Ryan in the eyes she licked her upper lip slowly, and slightly nervously.

Ryan smiled as he saw Scarlett's nude body for the first time. "Yes... Yes it is... Tonight, after work we are going to go out you and I to celebrate our new relationship. I would like you to wear your little black dress, black underwear, black stockings and black heels. If you need time to get ready you may leave early. I would like to pick you up at your place at 7 PM."

Feeling happy that Ryan enjoyed what he saw Scarlett smiled, it was nice getting this attention. "I might need to leave alittle early" pulling her clothes back on, she intentionally left her underwear on the ground by his desk. "Your 10am will be here on fifteen minutes, if he gets here on time," Scarlett informed him as she glanced at the clock on the wall "would you like me to bring you the file?".

"Just make sure you tell me when you leave today," Ryan smiled, "Yes Scarlett. If you could please. Oh... one more thing... Have you ever thought about dyeing your hair red? I think it might be a good look on you..." When Scarlett left, He stood up and picked up Scarlett's underwear. He slid it in his desk drawer. Ryan got Scarlett's address from Personal. At 7 PM, he was at Scarlett's front door knocking. He was wearing a navy blue suit, white shirt, navy blue tie and black shoes.

At Ryan's suggestion Scarlett smiled "I'll think about it" closing the door she went and grabbed the files for him. The rest of the day went as usual, except for when she left early. Scarlett had two hours to get ready before Ryan would show up. After her shower Scarlett wrapped herself up in her green towel and started to blow dry her hair, it would naturally turn into waves as she pulled on her black bra, then a white with black lace guarder belt, black panties and finally black thigh high stockings. Scarlett wore the white guarder belt to see Ryan's reaction. She had fifteen minutes before he would show up. Zipping herself into a tight black dress that was just long enough not to show the top of her stockings and the V-neck just low enough to barely be decent in public, Scarlett looked herself in the mirror. Her make up was minimal, just enough to accent her hazel blue eyes and some red lip stick.

Hearing a knock at the door, Scarlett answered with slippers on her feet. "You're just in time," she commented as she let him in "let me get my shoes and purse". Walking back into the small kitchen she slipped out of the slippers and into the 5inch black high heel shoes before grabing her red clutch purse on the counter. "Where are we going?" Scarlett asked as she wrapped her arms around one of his as they walked out.

Ryan was a bit disappointed when Scarlett didn't dye her hair red like he suggested. He would have to take care of that later. But, other than that she looked great. He took her hand and they walked to his car. "We are going to one of the nicest restaurants in town..." He took her to a blue Cadilac Escalade. Ryan opened the car door for her when she got in and out of the car. He opened the door to the restaurant for her. The hostess seated them and Ryan pulled out her chair for her.

Thanking Ryan for his kindness, Scarlett ordered water before she started to look at the menu. "What do you suggest?" she wasn't one for fancy things like this restaurant, but it's what he wanted. "What are we going to be doing after this?" placing the menu down she rested her head on her hands, smiling at him lightly.

Ryan looked over the menu. "Um... the steak here is pretty good... To tell the truth, I don't eat here to much... I mostly cook for myself and when I go out I like to go to places like Applebee's and Cracker Barrel." Scarlett then asked what they were doing after this, "Well, I figure we'd go back to my place."

Smiling Scarlett pushed herself out of her chair and went to Ryan's side. "Come on" pulling him up she tugged him towards the door "we don't need fancy food tonight". As they waited for complementary parking to bring their car Scarlett explained herself "I know it wasn't on my resume, but I used to be a chief and I was in a culinary class in high school". Scarlett could make just about anything with anything. "Let's just go to your house and I can cook something up" when Ryan opened the door for her Scarlett slid in and enjoyed the ride back to his place.

Ryan was surprised when Scarlett stood up, pulled him out of the chair and took him out of the door. This was a nice surprise. If she wanted to cook for him, who was he to stop her. It was about a half hour drive to his house in the suburbs. It looked like any other two story suburban house. They went inside and Ryan took her to the kitchen.

The kitchen looked very modern. There were oak cabinets all around. There was a large stainless steel refrigerator and a stainless steel double wall oven next to the door that lead to the laundry room and stainless steel dishwasher by the sink. The counter tops were all black marble. There was a island in the center of the kitchen, with a cook top, a griddle and a grill. There was a bar on the other side of the island with a couple of stools. Ryan sat down at the bar and took of his jacket, "So, what are you going to make?"

Looking around the house as they passed to the kitchen, Scarlett was very impressed. Being the CEO of a company was definitely very good to Ryan, and the kitchen was perfect. Sliding her fingers over the marble and oak she felt like she was in heaven. Turning in circles she felt like she was in a nicer five star kitchen. Looking through the cabinets and refrigerator she made a mental inventory of everything he had. Leaning over the counter she had a wide smile on her face "was there something special you wanted?".

Ryan smile as he watched Scarlett walk around the kitchen. She looked so good and she was all his to enjoy and he would after dinner tonight. When she asked what he liked he said, "Well, how about some steak? Make anything else you'd like to go with it." Ryan was a pretty fair cook in his own right and he hoped to cook for her soon.

Going to the fridge Scarlett pulled out a package of fresh steak "how do you like your steak cooked?". Unwrapping the paper, finding exactly two steaks, she started to pull out spices from the cabinets and vegetables from the fridge. After washing her hands Scarlett rubbed some tenderizer on both steaks before sprinkling black pepper and salt on both sides. As those marinated she turned on the grill to heat and went to chop the vegies. Sweet bell peppers, onions , potatoes, tomatoes, and green beans; all were sorted out on the counter to be grilled.

After placing the oinions and bell peppers on the grill Scarlett placed the steaks over them. "Will you get me a beer?" she asked over her shoulder, getting the other vegies ready before she had to flip the steaks.

"Medium well," said Ryan. Ryan sat there and watched her cook. When she asked for a beer he said, "Sure... Bud ok?" Ryan got up and got them each a beer. "Bottle or glass?" He asked. He gave it to her the way she asked and then he sat back down. "So... Tell me a bit about your personal life... If we are going to have a personal relationship we should know a bit more about ourselves outside the office don't you?"

"Bud is fine, and in a glass if you don't mind" working the meat and vegetables. Glancing over at him when he placed the glass next to her she thanked him. Waiting for his meat to cook she picked up the glass and took a sip, the last time she had worked on a grill like this she didn't have anyone to talk to other than the waiters; and even then it was an order for a table. Scarlett liked hers medium rare and her vegetables would be done before Ryan's steak. Turning to face him, she leaned against the counter with the grill just in view. "Well, what do you want to know?" crossing her arms under her breasts she took another sip of her beer.

Ryan watched as she cooked. She looked very professional. He had a feeling that this was a going to better than the dinner that he was going to have at that fancy restaurant he was going to take her to... Plus it wouldn't cost him as much.When she asked what he wanted to know, he took a sip of beer and thought for a second, "Tell me about your family and growing up."

"Well, I never met my father. Mostly because my mother has had more boyfriends than your lawn has blades of grass. I wouldn't say my mother is a whore or easy to get in bed, she's just easily infatuated and can't help but go from man to man" turning to the stove she flipped the steaks and went for plates to serve them on. "Growing up I had plenty of friends, so long as my mother wasn't involved in the booster clubs. I wouldn't say I grew up with a negative view of men because of my mother, but I didn't see them as a necessity in life" after turning off the grill Scarlett started dividing up the vegetables before placing the steaks on the plates. Coming around the counter she placed Ryan's plate infront of him before setting hers down. Going back for her beer she added "although I can say its because of her that I never had a serious relationship". After placing some silverwear around Ryan's plate Scarlett sat next to him and smiled with pride on her work "if its not cooked well enough let me know".

Ryan listed to Scarlett tell him about her childhood. To him it sounded like the only rough part of her child hood was her mom. She placed the steak in front of him and he cut inside. "Looks good..." he said. Then he took a bite, "Oh my gosh... That is amazing..." Ryan started to eat his dinner, "How come you didn't go into cooking as a career?"

Cutting into her own steak Scarlett smiled at Ryan's reaction, it felt nice to be appreciated in more than just the office. "I've never been good at marketing myself," Scarlett explained as she cut up her steak and vegetables "and being a chief you have to be good at cooking and showing off". After taking a bite of her steak and vegies she leaned her head against her hand and looked to Ryan "What about you? How did you grow up?". Scarlett assumed the street could go both ways.

Ryan nodded when she gave he reason for not becoming a chef. It made sense him. Then, she asked how he grew up. "Well, came from an upper middle class family. Mom, Dad, a little sister, Taylor. I got along with just about everyone in high school. Taylor is a lawyer. Mom and Dad are retired and living in Arizona." Ryan ate a little more then asked, "So what do you like to do for fun?"

Thinking about his question Scarlett had to laugh. "Honestly," she confessed between bites "the only thing I have been able to work in between full time school and full time work is reading and learning sign language". The sign language was alittle harder to put down and pick up easily, but her novels were easy. "I mostly read fantacy and biographies of my favorite people," taking a sip of her beer Scarlett asked Ryan "what would you be doing if you weren't in charge of your own company?"

Ryan thought about Scarlett's question, "That's a hard question. Because I like being my own boss. But, I must say when I retire I would love to build a cabin up in the woods. I must say that I'm impressed that you know sign language. Why did you want to learn sign language?"

Back
Top Bottom