Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Secretary (Ryanmo97 x RoseLilly)

Taking a deep breath Scarlett sat in the seat next to him. She started to relax as he talked about himself and Gwen and she had to respect that he didn't cross lines that they had set. Nodding her head she took another breath before she spoke "So, was me being a submissive the only reason you hired me". Lifting her head she looked into his eyes a little hurt if that really was the only reason. Nodding her head again she picked up her lunch and clothes "Why don't I eat lunch with Gwen and think about this," placing her food on the ground she pulled on her clothes and cleared her throat "I-I want this job, but I need to think over if I can do all of this". Picking up her food she walked out the door and sat next to Gwen, but didn't speak.

Ryan shook his head, "no... You being submissive was just the icing on the cake. You are just a qualified as Gwen. You are going to be a great replacement." When she asked to eat with Gwen, he nodded and said, "That's far and talk to Gwen... She might be able to help you make your decision." Ryan picked up his food and started to eat.

Gwen was a bit surprised when Scarlett came out. She could see the young woman was blushing. Gwen sighed, "He came on too strong didn't he?" she shook her head, "I told him he couldn't just jump into this with you.. he had to ease you into it... That man..." Gwen took a bite of sandwich, "Do you want to talk about it?"

Nodding her head Scarlett unwrapped her sandwich and just sat there for a few minutes, trying to wrap her mind around everything "Would he have hired me if I hadn't been a submissive?". Her mind was racing with thoughts and images, but with a handsome man like Ryan how couldn't she? "I want this job, but I'm not sure if I trust him yet" picking up her chips she opened the bag and started to eat slowly "it's been some time since I was last in a relationship, so this makes me a little nervous".

When Scarlett asked Gwen, if he would have hired her if she wasn't submissive, Gwen said, "Absolutely. You are very qualified for this job and of all the applicants you were my top pick." Gwen took a bite of her sandwich. "Believe me Scarlett. You can trust Ryan. All you need to do is talk to him about the boundaries you want to set and he won't cross them. For example, Ryan is aloud to do what ever he wants to me except we don't have actual intercourse. Believe me, Scarlett... this is a pretty good job and some of the perks are fantastic."

Nodding at her response Scarlett didn't talk about it for the rest of the work day. She was still lively and eager to learn how the office ran, but she wouldn't talk about what happened earlier. When the day was over and everyone had left except her and Ryan she took a deep breath. She didn't want this looming over her head all night, she wanted to talk to him about it before she left so that they would have an understanding by the next day. Grabbing her purse she walked to his office door and knock, waiting for his permission to enter.

Once she was inside she didn't step away from the door. "I'm not 100% sure if I want to be your submissive," she didn't let him speak not even when she left "I will email you when I get back to my place about my limits and boundaries. So long as we don't get caught I am willing to keep with our agreement until something else changes". She walked to her car, giving pleasantries to everyone she had met that day.

Ryan was packing up his stuff for the day when he heard a knock on the office door, "Come in." He said. He looked and saw Scarlett come in but stand right at the door. Then he listened to what she had to say but before he could say, "OK." She just left and he smiled. He went home that night and waited for Scarlett to send him her list of limits and boundaries.

Sitting at her house in a large T-shirt and yoga shorts Scarlett sat at her laptop. She had been home for over 30 minutes just stairing at the screen. She had never been a sub. before, and everything she googled about being one was VERY extreme. Pulling up her email she started to write:

To: Ryan Morris
Subject: Work Boundries

I've never been a submissive as I told you before, so this list will change as our situation/relationship continues. Just so we're clear I am on a birth control, I get tested after every relationship (been negative every time), and its been a while since I was last sexually active. With the boundries: when I say no or stop that means no and never again and stop right then. I will not parade around in public naked or around the office for that matter. If you expect someone to join us I want a full background on them and for them to be tested two weeks in advance. Limits: I will not have anything going in my ass no matter how small, if I get one unnecessary bruse or beating we are done, no second chances, and no body waste, I have been potty trained for some time now and I will not be playing with any of that.

For now that is everything. See you in the morning.

Ryan looked over Scarlett's messages and nodded. He decided to send her back a message.

To: Scarlett Bennett
Subject: Re: Work Boundaries

I'm fine with the boundaries you have listed. I wouldn't require you to walk around naked in the office or public. But, you still have to strip down to your bra and panties when you come into my office and we are alone. I don't plan on sharing you with anyone so you don't have to worry about that.

I'll see you in the morning.

As Scarlett was sipping on a cheap glass of wine, her phone jingled from getting a new email. Looking over the short returned email she released the breath she hadn't realized she had been holding. Drinking the last sip of wine she finally felt her body relaxing. She was ready for Tuesday, both mentally and physically all she needed to do now was sleep.

The next morning at 8:50am, Scarlett came strolling in. Dressed in a sky blue blouse with lace sleeves and a dark gray pin striped pencil skirt she felt more confident than Monday. Wearing black high heel shoes with her black hair falling down her back in waves she stepped into the office.

Placing her purse down at the desk, she started to go through emails and writing a list of meetings with their times, as well as phone calls Ryan would have to return. Looking up Scarlett smiled at Gwen "Good Morning".

Gwen walked into the office and saw Scarlett hard at work. Gwen was wearing a blue ankle length dress, black flats and a pearl necklace around her neck, "Good Morning." said Gwen. There was something a bit different about Scarlett she seemed a little more relaxed, "Have a good night, last night?"

Tilting her head in thought Scarlett still smiled "I'd say more productive than good". Adjusting some of the files on the desk she took a deep breath "I told him how I felt about everything, emailed him my boundries and limits, and we'll see where this takes us". Once Gwen sat down she turned to her "I told him I'm still not sure about the other duties of this job, and he seems to understand, but I want to give this a try". Smiling lightly Scarlett updated her on what she had already accomplished, work related, and where she was at the moment

"Well, you just let him know about your boundaries, and he'll respect them" said Gwen as she sat, "People think that dominants are in complete control. They're not the submissive have just as much control." Gwen smiled ad Scarlett told her what she had done this morning. "Very good, I'm sure Ryan will be impressed by what you've done."

At 9:30, Ryan walked in, Ryan was wearing a nice gray suit, "Good Morning, Ladies..."

"Good Morning, Sir," said Gwen and Scarlett.

He walked up to the desk, "Any Messages, Gwen?"

"Ask Scarlett, she had everything ready to go before I got in this morning."

"Really?" said Ryan. He turned to Scarlett, "Any messages, Scarlett?"

Smiling Scarlett pulled out two sheets of paper and handed them to him "HR down stairs needed help with hiring, I've already emailed you a draft you can send him with the three people he should talk to about the problem now and in the future. You had three voicemails, their names and numbers are there, I already emailed all of them to call you back at 3, 4, and 5pm, the most important calling first. You have two meetings this morning at 10 and 11am, I emailed you the specifics and I have the files in case you want to read them. I also left your schedule open between 1 and 2:30 after lunch in case there was something missed" gesturing to the files at the corner of the desk Scarlett took a deep breath.

Ryan smiled he knew now that Scarlett was the right choice to take over for Gwen. "Very good, Scarlett... Very good... um... Would you like to discuss what we talked about last night now or would you like to wait for lunch?"

"Unless Gwen things she needs something we can talk now" looking to Gwen, Scarlett got a shooing gesture with her hands that only an expected mother could make. Standing she picked up the files form her desk and took them with her. Her heart was pounding, was he expecting her to start this morning? Was she supposed to strip down to her panties and underwear again? What if he changed his mind and didn't want her anymore? What if, what if, what if all ran through her mind until she made it to the other side of the office doors. Leaning against the door she waited for his instructions.

Ryan opened the door for Scarlett and let her walk in the office first. Once, they were inside Ryan walked over to his desk. Ryan sat down and he looks and saw Scarlett standing by the door. "Scarlett, you know the rules when we are alone, you are to strip down to your bra and panties before you approach my desk."

Taking a deep breath Scarlett didn't move away from the door. Leaning against it she just looked at him. "And what if I don't approach your desk?" looking into his eyes she watched for his reaction and response. Would he be angry? Give her a warning? Her heart flutteted with the possibilities.

"Well, if you want to just stand over there and talk you can," said Ryan, " but, I think you'd be more comfortable sitting down. Don't you?" Ryan knew what she was doing. She was testing the limits. That was good. He waited to see what she did next.

Pulling her blouse over her head Scarlett took a step closer to him. Once she made it to the chairs she folded her shirt over the back of the chair before she unzipped the skirt. Letting the fabric fall to the floor she picked it up then placed it with her shirt. Stepping around she sat at the edge of the chair. "What would you like to discuss?" resting her hands on her lap she smiled a little more confidently. Now that she knew what to expect she wasn't as uncomfortable about being in her underwear in front of him.

Ryan smiled as Scarlett walked to his desk and sat down, "Very nice..." He said, "I think you should start wearing garter belts and stockings too... Anyway, I would like to talk about the e-mail you sent me last night and I would like to discuss the subject more. Are there any other limits you would like to talk about and I wanted to know if you had any questions for me..."

Wearing a nude bra with white lace and matching underwear Scarlett nodded her head at the suggestion of wearing garter belts and stockings. She was just happy she had gotten a credit cards and the new job would be able to help her pay off the debt this new wardrobe demand was going to cause her. Crossing her legs she kept her hands on her lap, feeling relaxed. "What kind of... dom are you?" looking at her hands when she asked the question she wasn't sure what side of the scale he was on. She had done ALOT of research into domination and submission, and what she saw she wasn't fully sure was for her. "Is everything going to be strictly at the office or will we be doing things at other locations?" looking up she took a breath to keep herself calm.

When Scarlett asked what kind of dom he was. He thought for a moment, "I would say that I'm a respectful dom. I'm not into all the crazy torture devices... Ask Gwen... she will tell you that I've treated her very well. But, things will be a little different for us because we will be having sex."

When she asked if if everything will be done at the office, "We will be doing things at the office, my home and when we go on business trips. But nothing in public. I must say that I would like to have sex in the office every once and a while."

Blushing Scarlett smiled "I think we can do this". Scarlett had been with a man before, but she couldn't help but feel excited at the thought of being with Ryan. "Is there anything else you'd like?" after what they had just discussed it was kind of an open question. Standing from the chair she didn't expect him to want anything at the moment so she gathered her things and started to head towards the door.

"Not right now," said Ryan. He wanted to take Gwen's advice and ease her into this.

When Scarlett walked out of the office, Gwen looked at her and smiled. Once she was seated she looked at her and softly said, "Are there any questions you had for me about being Ryan's sub?"

Fully dressed by the time she made it to Gwen, Scarlett smiled as she sat next to her. It was going to be a good Tuesday "no, except what you might want for lunch". The rest of the morning Scarlett worked while Gwen made sure she was doing everything correctly.

Back
Top Bottom