Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Secretary (Ryanmo97 x RoseLilly)

Ryanmo97

Pulsar
Ryan Morris
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Body Type: Athletic.

Ryan Morris was a very successful business man. At the age of 35, he was the owner of a very successful public relations firm. But, he had a bit of a problem, his long time secretary/personal assistant, Gwen, was about to leave her job

She and her husband were expecting their first child, and while it was hard he knew that she wanted to be a stay at home mom and her husband was a good friend so he knew that she would be well taken care of. But, he had to find someone to fill Gwen's shoes. Ryan, was a bit dominating, he liked to be in control, and Gwen understood that. Ryan liked to tell Gwen what to do and Gwen liked to do it. They never did anything sexual because she was involved with the man that was now her husband. He knew it would be hard task but there had to be someone, hopefully someone single.

He picked up his phone, "Gwen... Send in the next applicant..."

Gwen looked at the woman who was next to see her boss, "Mr. Morris will see you now..."

Scarlett Bennett
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 150lbs
Hair: Black
Eyes: Hazel blue
Body Type: Curvy

Scarlett Bennett, so named after her mother's favorite character, waited in the lobby to be called. She had been working in retail for most of her young life while going to school and now that she had a certification in Business Administration she wanted to put it to good use. Her councilor had helped her find this interview, and pick out the gray with white pin stripe skirt suit with a silver undershirt. With her thick wavy black hair pulled back into a clip she sat with her portfolio in her lap and her ankles crossed. Scarlett wasn't the most assertive of people, but she wanted this job and would do next to anything to get it. Rising from her seat when called Scarlett ran her hands over her skirt then walked over to the doors.

Taking a deep breath Scarlett pushed open the doors, then turned and closed them behind her. When she turned she smiled politely at Mr. Morris, her portfolio held at her side. "Hello Mr. Morris, my name is Scarlett Bennett" Walking over to his desk she held out her right hand to shake his. After she handed him her portfolio "this is a copy of my portfolio that you can keep. It has a copy of my resume, over letter, and all five of my professional references, as well as my six different certifications including Microsoft Office and Office Management. I can start in two weeks, and so I have an idea of what you're expecting, what can I do to help you here in the office?". She had gone over this speech a hundred times the night before, making sure she hit everything she was sure would impress him. While her voice was stern she was also soft and confident in what she knew and what she was selling.

Ryan looked up when the door open and he stood when he saw Scarlett walk in. She was very attractive, he smiled. "Hello Ms Bennett, Please have a seat." Once Scarlett was seated he sat down and made some notes on her application. She had graduated from college with a degree in business, He looked over her portfolio and she was very well recommended. He listened to what she had to say and then he responded "Well, Ms. Bennett, you will be in charge of filing; arranging all of our business trips; answering the phone; making appointments; handing all incoming email, faxes and mail; taking dictation; organizing and attending meetings and ensuring I am well prepared for meetings; liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff; and carrying out specific projects and research." He paused and said, "I must stay, I'm very impressed with your application. Ms. Bennett... So tell me a bit about yourself and why do you want to be a personal assistant?"

"I've been working since I was sixteen," Scarlett started "most of them were paid retail jobs while other were internships at a few different law firm and start up businesses. I handled most of what you've expected me to handle and through my certification I can handle the rest". Sitting back slightly in the chair she crossed her legs "I like being helpful, and if you contact my references they'll tell you the same. I usually stay later to finish extra work and I'm always early. I'm looking to get benefits and start out at $20 an hour based on my research of the position in the job market and all the certifications I've received". Scarlett was confident she was acing this interview and she was more than ready to get started "Would me starting in two weeks be soon enough for you?".

Ryan listened to Scarlett and smiled. She seemed perfect. "You know what Ms. Bennett... You've got spunk... I like spunk. I'm willing to offer you the job today. You'll make $250,000 a year, plus full health benefits. You can start in two weeks no problem. There is one more question. If you take this job, you will be required to do anything I ask you to do without question. Also, you must be available to me 24 hours a day/7 days a week/365 days a year. Can you make that commitment me to me?"

Scarlett smiled blissfully, it was all she could do to keep her jaw from dropping to the floor. He was willing to pay her more than six times what she had asked for plus benefits. It was fine by her that the job was 24/7 plus holidays. She didn't have a steady boyfriend, most of her friends were busy making families of their own, and her mother had a new boyfriend every month so she wouldn't miss her. "I'll see you in two weeks" standing from her chair Scarlett extended her hand for a final shake on the terms before she stood up and walked out of the room. Scarlett wasn't one for social media, but if she was she'd be telling everyone how amazing this opportunity would be for her!

As the two weeks went along Scarlett finished her last day at her retail job two days before the two weeks were up. All the while she was buying business attire and making sure she was ready for her first day. And when it finally did she was ready. Dressed in a jewel toned deep blue dress shirt with a pair of gray dress slacks and black with silver metal wedge shoes Scarlett walked in the front door ten minutes earlier than she had been required to. With her black hair pulled up in a twist with a blue butterfly pin she placed her black leather purse by her desk before knocking on Mr. Morris's door.

When Scarlett knocked on the door she heard a voice say to her. "Ryan's not in yet..." When Scarlett turned she saw a woman with she was 35, 5' 5", 135 lbs., long red hair, and 7 months pregnant. She was wearing a purple maternity dress, black flats, and white stockings. She was sitting at the desk and said, "Hi... I'm Gwen... You're my replacement... Ryan wants me to work with you before I leave this Friday. Ryan let me look over your portfolio very impressive.... Ryan won't be here until 9:30... He likes to have us here at 9 that way everything is ready when he arrives." Gwen looked Scarlett up and down, "Ryan didn't give you the dress code, did he?"

Turning Scarlett smiled at Gwen. She had been the woman to contact her about the interview and set everything up. "It's nice to meet you again Gwen" Scarlett said as she walked over to her desk. Standing on the other side of Gwen's desk she looked over her, even pregnant the woman was beautiful, but she didn't see much of a difference between her outfit and Gwen's. "I'm sorry, I thought the dress code was business attire" looking over herself, her councilor had been very specific about no jeans, no khakis, and dress blouses only. It didn't surprise Scarlett though when Gwen told her that the boss liked his assistants to come in before themselves, it was smart really and actually gave them a chance to get the ball rolling for them. "I don't really have anything with me to chance," feeling a little over whelmed, not expecting that her dress would have been inappropriate "should I go home and change or do you think he'll forgive me and let me start with you today?".

Gwen gave Scarlett a reassuring smile, "The Dress Code is business attire. You look perfect... except your slacks... Ryan prefers that all the female employees were either a dress or a skirt. He will be fine with how you look today. In fact he can be a little forgetful at times." Gwen laughed a little. "So did you have any questions for me before he gets here?"

"No," Scarlett answered as she pulled up a chair next to Gwen "lets get started". It seemed a little sexist that her boss wanted the woman to wear dresses or skirts, but she had a few of those at home. She would have to remember to return the rest of the pants either tomorrow or the next day, whenever she was able to get the chance. Watching Gwen, she had taken out a note pad and pen to take notes, writing in big bold letters on something more specific about the dress code. When 9:30 rolled around Mr. Morris walked into the office.

Gwen looked and saw it was almost 9:30 "Ryan will be here soon. When he walks in, stand, he'll say, 'Good Morning', you reply, 'Good Morning, Sir' "

Ryan walked into the office in a nice suit and smiled when he saw Scarlett. Gwen stood, "Good Morning, Ladies." said Ryan.

"Good Morning, Sir," said Gwen.

He walked up to the desk, "Any Messages, Gwen?"

"Yes, Ryan. Dave Connelly called." Gwen handed Ryan the message.

"Thank you," said Ryan. He looked and saw Scarlett's slacks, "I forgot to tell you about the dress code... My bad... Anyway... Scarlett, I have a little document I need you to sign, come in." Ryan lead Scarlett in his office. Ryan took a contract out of his desk. The document was an iron clad contract that stated that Scarlett was required to do whatever Ryan said, if not, she risked being fired. "Here's a pen..." he handed it to her.

Standing with Gwen Scarlett smiled pleasantly to Ryan as he entered "Good Morning, sir". Watching how Ryan and Gwen interacted, she made mental notes about what Gwen did that looked like it pleased Ryan. Being pulled out of her train of thought by Ryan's confession about forgetting to tell her about the dress code she smiled. "It's alright," she informed him before following him into his office "I have other clothes so this wont happen again". Closing the door behind her she was alittel shocked when she saw the document he presented to her. The stack of legal jargon was at least five inches thick and the shortest words Scarlett wasn't even sure she could pronounce properly. Accepting the pen from him she swallowed nervously. Normally in her retail jobs she read through the much smaller legal documents, but if she were even to skim through this it would take her all day. Taking a deep breath Scarlett signed the paperwork without even taking another glance. This was the job of her dream, in the field she wanted to be in, what did it matter what the document said?

Ryan smiled when Scarlett signed the contract. "All right." He put the contract back in the deck, "Gwen will show you around and I will see you at lunch..."

When Scarlett went back out, Gwen took Scarlett around and introduced her to everyone. Everyone in the office was so friendly and did their best to make Scarlett feel welcome. Once they were done, Gwen took Scarlett back to what would be her desk. She showed Scarlett how the phones worked, the computer system and the filling system, which was pretty straight forward. Gwen sat back down in her chair, she sighed and a few tears started to fall from her eyes.

Everyone in the office was so nice that when Gwen started to cry Scarlett did a double take. "Gwen whats wrong," gently touching her arm she looked her over "is the baby okay?". Looking around Scarlett was about to call an ambulance.

Gwen smiled, "Yeah... The baby's just fine... My hormones are out of control right now..." she grabbed a tissue and dabbed her eyes. "It's just I love this job so much... Ryan and I built this company together. I was the first person he hired. We've been friends for years. The only reason I'm leaving this job is because I want to be a stay at home mom. But, I think you are going to be just what Ryan needs." Gwen took Scarlett's hand and smiled, "Ryan is a great boss... he's a bit demanding but he is a great guy... Any woman who lands him will be lucky... Anyway... Do you have any questions about anything?"

Smiling lightly it warmed Scarlett's heart to hear an employee care so much for their boss. A tear touched her eyes before she started to blink it away. "No Gwen I don't have any question" Laughing off that they both were about to cry she sniffles. Picking up her notes Scarlett had at least three pages worth of notes. Some things were bolder than others, because they were more important, but everything would take her about a week to fully adjust to and become efficient with.

Gwen laughed a bit and they went to work. At around noon a call came from Ryan's office. Gwen had Scarlett answer the phone, "Hey, Scarlett, I'm ready for my lunch. I would like you to go to Subway and get me a 6" Turkey Sub on Italian Herbs and Cheese bread with Tomato, lettuce, pickles, and Mayo. A Medium Coke and Chips. Make sure to get yourself something, too. There's a petty cash box there in the locked cabinet of the desk. Gwen has the keys. Make sure you put the reicepts in the box when you get back. Then, bring your lunch in when you bring me mine. You'll be eating lunch with me every day. See you in a bit." Then, Ryan hung up the phone.

Writing down the boss's order Scarlett nodded "Alright, I'll take care of it". Turning to Gwen she smiled "looks like I'm getting lunch, would you like anything from subway?". Accepting the key from Gwen to get into the petty cash box she pulled out two tens then locked it all back. Picking up her purse and the order she pulled her sunglasses on top of her head. "I'll be back in a little bit" Scarlett remembered seeing a subway along the way to work, so it wouldn't take her more than ten minutes to make it there and back with the food.

Gwen asked Scarlett to get her a tuna sub and a Sprite. Ryan was working at his desk when the knock came on the door. "Come in..." he said. When Scarlett entered he smiled. Once the door was closed, he said, "Scarlett, Before you bring the food over, I would like you to strip down to your bra and panties."

Once Scarlett was back she passed Gwen her sandwich and drink before going to knock on Ryan's door. Hearing his permission for her to enter she smiled and pushed open the door. Holding the two sandwiches in one hand and their drinks in the other she started to approach his desk. Pausing a few feet from the desk Scarlett was confused. "Umm.. what?" looking around Scarlett tried to see if this was some kind of prank.

Ryan smiled as Scarlett asked him to repeat himself. He had a feeling that his statement would be a shock to her. "I asked you to strip down to your bra and panties. When you walk into this office and I am alone, you are to strip down to your bra and panties before you approach my desk. Oh, and leave your heels on too..." Ryan sat there and waited for her to strip for him.

Scarlett's heart was racing, did she really have strip every time she entered his office? Placing a hand at the hem of her shirt she felt her face flush "I-I don't think this is proper". Her body was shaking as she imagined why he would want her to strip like this. "I-I don't remember agreeing to do this" placing the food and drinks on one of the chair she looked at him, pleading with her eyes not to make her do this.

Ryan smiled when Scarlett said that what he asked of her wasn't proper and that she didn't agree to do what he asked. He sat there for a moment and then said, "Ms. Bennett..." He stood up and walked around to the front of his desk. "When I hired you I told you that you would be required to do ANYTHING I ask you to do without question. You also, just this morning, signed a contract that said you would do ANYTHING that I asked of you. If you refuse to fulfill your end of the contract than I have grounds to fire you. You can't clam sexual harassment because you are required to do ANYTHING that I ask you to do..."

Looking way Scarlett chastised herself for not reading the contract. Lifting her blouse over her head she felt her face flush even more, after unbuttoning her pants she pushed them down to the ground with her blouse, revealing her thigh high stockings. Stepping out of her clothes she wrapped her arms around herself, trying to look anywhere but at him. She felt so embarrassed, but she needed this job. "Wh-What now?" Scarlett wished she had worn her hair down now.

This was a test for Ryan, he wanted to know what kind of a woman Scarlett was. Obviously she was very shy. He would have to ease into this slowly. He walked up to her and said, "Come with me..." he he took the food out of the chairs. He sat her down in one and he sat next to her.

"Please don't think poorly of me... I'm a good man really I am... You see, Gwen is submissive, so she would like me to tell her what to do... It started simple but soon it progressed to much, much more... But, the two of us never have never had intercourse because she's been in a relationship with her husband for 10 years and I would never cross that line because we are friends. In fact, her husband told me I could to anything to her as long as I didn't have intercourse with her... But since your single... I don't have to worry about that." He paused for a moment before continuing to talk, "That's why I chose you for this job, Scarlett. I could tell that you are a submissive..."

Back
Top Bottom