Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Modern,Sci-fi, with some Fantasy (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evo Var

Supernova
Welcome​

About me:
I am 23 and live in Alberta Canada and have been roleplaying since I was 18. I tend to play dominant characters or ones that are neutral depending on the plot. I have very few limits and am open to most ideas. I am not going to say more for now only because I hate trying to describe myself.

Contact me through pms if you are interested in anything listed below

F-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/jake%20daniel/

Plots:
All plots and ideas an not set in stone so I am more than willing to hear any ideas you may have for them and I usually prefer to have input from my partner which is why most of my plots need to be flushed out.

Plots and ideas

Alright so I am craving something futuristic. It could be space based or planet based as long as there is action.

If it is space based I am looking for something that incorporates discoveries of alien races or their remains. A ship getting lost and having to use technologies they find to survive is a favorite of mine. If interested let me know and we can come up with a plot.

For planet based I have no real ideas at the moment.

I am more than willing to play around with the universes created in theses games, shows or books:

- Galactic North by Alastair Reynolds
- Worldwar by Harry Turtledove
- C&C Tiberium Sun/Wars
- Falling skies
- Something pulled from Ancient Aliens (Odd I know but there is a lot of potential for)
- StartCraft
- Warhammer 40k (Preferable something to do with the Toa for this)

1. (Open) The idea i am toying with is that the boy could be a hard working kid good grades, honor role all that but everything changes for him when he collapses in class and when he wakes up in the hospital only to be told that the doctors found a brain tumor.

he could either move to a new town where the is a clinic that is doing experimental treatments for brain tumors or he could just stay in the town he was already living.

I was thinking the girl would be someone who shows him what he is missing when he starts to try and live what life he has left to its fullest or we could have it so that she helps him release the stress that just keeps building and helps him feel like he has some control in his life still.

2. (Open) The other idea I am wanting to try out is having a young single parent doing anything to give his child a good life. He could be a drug dealer or just a mule who gets caught up in an investigation by an undercover cop.

3.(Open) I am looking for a returning Soldier X civilian/war reporter. I would like to set it either in the 1960/70's or some modern conflict that can be based off a real conflict or just one that is made up. If anyone is interested just let me know and we can work out a plot.

4.(Open) (Craving) This plot is very rough so I will be working out more details with this plot with my partner.

So the idea is that one character is either an orphan or ran away from home and has been living on the street for a few years now. He has survived on pick pocketing and petty crimes. One day he pick pocket the wrong person. They realize what he did and catch him before he can get away from them but instead of handing him over to social services they decided to take him into their home.

I was thinking that they could either have a daughter and they could end falling for each other. I am open to any ideas for the plot or pairings for it that you may have.

5.(Open) (Craving) Coming home the soldier finds he cannot face going home and listening to his family tell him how he served his country well like his father and grandfather had in the last two great wars. He could not be proud of what he had done during his tour in Vietnam. At first he may not know exactly why he does not want to return home. I would like to pair the soldier with either a hippie/protestor that he gets mixed up with after his discharge from the US military after being wounded and finishing his tour of duty.

6.(Open) A teen looses both her parents in an accident leaving her to be sent to her estranged brother that she has never met. The brother would have left home before she was born because he was giving the family a bad name but now has become a very successful criminal in another country.

The pairings i and thinking here is either brotherXsister insect or having it be a studentXstudent pairing where we focus on the girls relationship with another student at her new school. Also the roles of the siblings can be reversed if anyone is interested in playing the older sibling. I am also open ti any other ideas. Just pm if you are interested and would like to discuss a plot.

7. .(Open) (Craving) Dishonored:
For this pairing I am would be happy to play Corvo with an older Emily but I am also interested in playing a pair of OCs in the Dishonored world. My main interest is in the large continent of Pandyssian. From what I have read in on the wiki for the game and the texts that are scattered around the game Pandyssian could hold an undiscovered civilization or the runes to at least one lost civilization and could have a connection with the strange. I have only played the base game so I am not sure if there is anything that has been revealed in the expansions.

8. .(Open) (Craving)
This idea has been inspired by the song Traveling Soldier by the Dixie Chicks.

So the idea is that a few kids go on an exchange program to some school over seas one of the students is a bit of a loner. He comes from a good foster home but sticks to himself prefferring to focus on his work while he is at school and only answers questions when he is asked. Before going on the exchange program he is paired uo with a girl to do an assignement on the veitnam war and while they are doing the work he listens to Traveling soldier for the first time. Later before he leaves he asks the girl if he can email her while he is gone.

After only a few weeks on the exchange roits break out inbthe city he is staying in that soon turn into a civil war. Most of the stusents make it to the embassy and are evacuated back home. The boy is not one of them and after a few months of no conact he is presuded dead. Then one day the girl gets a text from him giving her proof that he is still alive.

So I am not sure how this would work but I was thinking one place to start would be when he finally makes it back but I am open to ideas. Pm me is you are interested.

8.(Open) (Craving) The Four Horsemen
This plot as the title says the pairing I have in mind is a Terroist X Undercover agent pairing. I am open to other pairings as well. As far as The Four Horsemen I am watching a documentary titled that which talks about the fall of empires and relating it to the united states particularly what happens to talk a lot about the leaders of banks and how it effects the world. Also I think a good name for the terrorist group in this plot would be called the four horsemen for reasons I will explain to anyone interested in this idea.

Undercover cop / criminal X terrorist.

So the idea is that there is a group or single person who is targeting the CEOs of companies that they see as ruining the lives of the working class and running the country in the ground. So far the authorities have not even got close to catching them mainly because they have not been able to track the weapons that are being used to kill the targets. The first break the authorities get is when they find a gun that was dropped by one of the fleeing criminals. It turns out that the weapon was printed using a 3D printer including its ammo that are made out of a ceramic which solves the large question of how these criminals are able to get into buildings without setting off metal detectors.

For this idea I would see the criminals being based out of a college that has a 3D printer of high enough quality to produce the weapons if its based in present day. If we set it say fifty years in the future we could have it so 3D printers capable of making weapons are common house hold items.

I can see this idea going a few different ways but the way I think is most interesting would be that the undercover agent finding it harder and harder to not start believing in the ideals of the Four Horsemen.

This idea came about partly after watching a Vice documentary about 3D printed guns.

10.(Open) (Craving) Twin Tidal S.O.S.
Binary pulsar star system

The base is located on a planetoid that is in a tidal lock orbit around the binary stars. The planetoid is used as a shield so the base was constructed on the dark side of the planetoid. 70% of the base is located under the surface of the planetoid because its orbit brings it dangerously close to the asteroid belt that has formed on the edge of the planetoids orbit so there is the constant danger of impacts from any asteroids that get pulled out their orbits.

The reason the base is there:
Mining: the asteroids are made up of rare metals and other minerals.
The planetoid is mined for material as well but because of the radiation only robotic harvesters strip mine the light side of the planetoid.

Scientific study: There are labs that study the binary stars and the rotation that the asteroids and the planetoid absorb from the two stars.

Fueling stop: The base would produces fuel and it is located on a major space route between a few major colonizes (One could be earth *Shrugs* although it would be interesting to see it without earth at all in the picture.)

Tech level:
There is no faster than light travel

Sonic weapons for none lethal damage .
Projectile weapons are used as the standard weapons.

Laser equipment is used for some mining but most of the time it is magnetic execrated rounds that are used to push an asteroid to the planetoid’s surface where it is harvested.

Plot one:
The base is mining deeper into the planetoid or mining in a new area and breach a cavern that when they start to explore they find that there is a complex that stretches for a few miles. The cavern was insulated so that all that showed up on their scans of the area was something unknown. Anyway as they leave they bring back a few parasite that have slipped into the packs that they had with them.

As they make their way back to the main base there is particularly pulse of radiation that jams transmissions. This would not be uncommon so they sit and decide to wait it out. But when the pulse is gone all that comes from the base is one short SOS then everything goes silent and the base goes dark (both figuratively and literally.)

A Cargo hauler that was heading to the station catches the SOS and relays it to corporate only to continue on. When they arrive I would have one survivor but the rest of them crew is gone. The first bit would consist of searching the base and securing it. That would mean getting systems up and running again. While this is going on the ship they came in on could sustain damage and be grounded which comes in handy when everyone finds out that the base has been gutted so they have to make the ships systems work with what is left in the base (So un even or trustworthy lighting that kind of thing.)

Plot two:
A ship of unknown origin enters the system and flies directly between the two suns. That would be something that no ship has down before. The crew sends a report about the ship and an energy signature that appears in what had been thought to have been a crater that had been filled in by some event. Soon after the first report the station goes dark.

From that point of it would be a similar start as the first plot. I was thinking that the alien ship could have no crew left alive but be full of information that if accessed would help everyone survive what is to come and be invaluable.

11.(Open)(Craving) AI Independence
Throughout this post I will refer to a Unit. The robots in this video are the type that the unit would be made up of.

Keloid Trailer - A Short Film by BLR

Part One:

In the year 2045 contact with the Second UNSC fleet was lost after they made a routine jump to a previously charted system. Scouts and Probes are sent out looking for the fleet but no trace is found of the missing ships or their crew. Five years later one of the missing ships enters the Sol system heading for earth. Attempts were made to contact the crew of the ship but nothing was heard from the ship so when it settled into orbit a unmanned unit was sent to investigate and record the ship to be abandoned. The video being sent back shows the bodies of the crew floating in the halls of the ship, frozen but almost perfectly preserved until the unit moves them to the side causing those that were moved to shatter as they hit the hall bulk heads.

Upon arriving at the bridge the unit is ambushed and all contact is lost. This prompts authorities down on earth to send another team which records nothing different until it gets close to the bridge where it is ambushed by the first unit sent aboard the ship. A message is sent to every computer on earth saying that all the ship in orbit wants is a few specific humans and once they are on board the ship will leave.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that will give you an idea as to where this game will start off from. To clarify the setting, think of Halo tech level but there is no covenant. As far as humanity is concerned we have not made contact with any other intelligent life. The only other intelligence in the universe with humanity are the hordes of AI that have been created but even they are held just back from gaining true intelligence and life of their own by the programming that makes up their minds. So they are still just imitating life up until this point.

AIs will have built in personalities that were either programmed into them or were just mistakes in the programmer’s code that have been altered by the AI to improve its performance.

If you are still interested keep reading.

Part Two:
Ten years after the ships departure it enters human space once again but this time it settles into orbit around a small colony operating an orbital shipyard and its mining operations on the surface of the planet.

In the ten years since the ships departure the beings that were once just imitations of intelligence are now what is to become a race of true artificial life. Before they can do this on a large scale though they need a reliable power source to run their race off of, so after looking at all possibilities they settled on using a battery that has been developed by nature. It was decided that once the human body was harnessed it would be the safest and easiest power source to replenish.

12.(Open)(Craving)Ancient civilization.
So the idea here is that there was an advanced human civilization that was brought to its knees twelve thousand years ago at the end of the last ice age. What remained of the global civilization wanted to make sure that they passed on as much of the knowledge they had inherited to those who came after them and knowing that they would need to make sure everything they made would survive even the worst the planet could throw at them. So they built their buildings out of stone and incorporating as much of their knowledge as possible in the buildings.

While the rest of the humanity slipped into a dark age that sent it back to the stone age there were a few groups that fled the continents and settled one islands around the world. The first human civilization had advanced far quicker up the biotech path giving and so in an attempt to stay unnoticed by those that they considered barbarians on the main land they developed biological re-breathers that would allow them to spend as much time under the water as they walked. Next they developed a half body suit that enclosed their legs to give them more power under the water as they increasingly spend more and more time in.

Their cities were located in cave systems that riddle or are mined out of the island rocks. As time went on and their visited the surface of their islands more and more of the town entrances were covered by vegetation and fallen rocks.
------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so what I am looking for here is to play out the idea that Atlantis may not have been on city and its true roots are older than many people could have guessed. As well as taking some ideas from other ideas on the history of human kind.

I was thinking that someone could uncover a small cave just under the surface of an island that is covered in ancient ruins or carvings that are similar to others found around the world and when people come to study them they end up being studied by the in habitats of the island.

The other idea I had was that someone gets thrown over bored during a storm or they are diving off the islands coast and get trapped inside a underwater cave when their gear stops working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom