Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fast Match Pregnancy Roleplays!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JsrsD

Planetoid
hey! I have a main request thread that I haven't updated in awhile!
I'm not gonna go setting up links to that right now!

I'm looking for a PREGNANCY roleplay, fast!
could be noncon
could be con
could be ovi
could be not
could be anything as long as it's pregnancy

So I'm gonna jot down some IDEAS! Right here right now, if you enjoy one f these just PM a response post to it and we can pick right up and go.
Or, of course, you can just say you liked the idea and we can talk out what else we want to do with it.
Or, even, you can bring your pregnancy plot to me!
But I'm looking for a roleplayfast

me facts:
I like a lot of plot, and enjoy opportunity to put nonsexual interest content in my roleplays. I like a feeling of setting and environment. Smut can be focal, but it can't be all there is.
I do PMs here and skype. That's it, no other services. sorry.

? an alien abduction story
The Idon-isth are a race of creatures who's sole goal in the universe is to unite all sentient races under their own through genetic manipulation and interbreeding. Despite their scientific advancements, they still tend to be a very spiritual race, focused on mutual support and respect. Despite this, they are known to force the integration of initial members of races they indoctrinate into their own, 'for their own good' - it hasn't gone wrong yet, as the Idon society is often far more comfortable and supporting than original races' societies, despite certain differences.
In our RP, you are a first-contact abductee to the species, and being delivered to your shared cell with my character, an alien. We can play literally any gender pairings to your fitting, but my character will be becoming pregnant. Yours too, maybe, if you want. I ideally would be playing an alien who is both, with femme features. My character explains the situation to yours and so on.

rough OP:
She was tall and lean, well-endowed from toe to top. Her skin was a soft magenta with shadowy darkening down the flanks of her abdomen. She had one long, dextrous tendril draping down the back of her head, flanked by two smaller coiled ones on either side of her scalp. Her eyes narrowed and inquisitive, almost seductive, if not for her unabashed genuineness.

Qiu was stationed in the luxury cabins at the rear of the massive research cruise ship she was hosted by. She was one of 30 in her unit, give or take. She had, as by custom, become thoroughly versed on what is the most likely or common outcome of this ceremony, as her people had come to know it. She had spent a great deal of time assisting in bringing the rooms decor to the greatest representative comfort she could personally find. Incense burned and small flits of strange flames danced in perfect rows, corners, and from the ceiling. Everything was cast in layers of dark gossamer, some of it needing no suspension. Cozy, was an understatement of this extra-terrestrial den. A small table surrounded by dimly luminescent cushioned ground-level seating is staged center, juxtaposed from a bed the shape of a large, 6-pronged cog and a single low-laying examining table. On the small table lay a single magazine, three kiwis, something in an opaque sealed bag, and an orange object the size of a fist, entirely unfamiliar to human eyes. She mournfully gazed into the stars from the bay window of her hold. She wondered what she was likely to face in her case. Violence? Misery? Whatever it was she had been taught to accept the inevitable initial denial, use the alert signal, and let the control crew defuse the retaliation. This whole situation wracked her nerves.
Her culture was one of peace. The Idon were a culture of people with lessened divisions between them and love and understanding widely popularized. This is not to say they are without their conflict, as any sapient race is the very essence of differing views and feelings. It is to say, that they are beyond the idea that others must suffer for one to gain - in a broad sense. They were a safer, and more advanced peoples, but this is not to say smarter than humans, as humans have their constructs and developments beyond Idonian understandings.
The reactions to this, one most great and wonderful opportunity, was one that escaped Qiu's understanding. She stared wistfully at the little planet that was victim to their activity. Thought of the people. Escaped the frustration of it.
She rolled over in a pile of gossamer and seating nearby to the table.
Maybe they just won't find anyone.
Idons may be confused by humanity, but goodness, they could understand anxiety.

? a pet beastgirl [or boy or something] story
there are a lot of ways that I'm open to playing this.
person turns other person into a more bestial person w/a curse
person is turned into a beastperson for science
it doesn't really matter, I'm going to explain it this way;
You're a rich or crafty person who had the money or found a way to procure a special genetically engineered pet. We can, again, play it either way, but I would prefer that this wasn't with the intention to have a romantic relationship with it. Maybe over time your character notices the sexual attractiveness of this animal person. The way I'd like to play it is that my character goes into heat.

rough OP:
The space was unidentifiable, and small. Darkness consumed any room that wasn't already filled with the container's occupant. Her head was foggy, and the lack of stimuli drew her through continued semiconsciousness. [cont]

to be continued​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom