Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

bring all your ladies to the yard || mxf || edit 06/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

lady vri

mack daddy
Introducing Your Potential Partner
Hello there! I'm Tune! I’m interested in starting some new role plays with some very talented writers.

First off, a little about me. I’m a twenty-four year old woman, happily married, and a mother to a rambunctious toddler. I obviously have a life outside of the forums and role plays and I enjoy it. But I also enjoy role playing. I’m a dedicated writer and as you’ll see below, I have a lot of interests. So don't be afraid ladies, come on and take a look! Also, I play females AND males equally, but right now I'm really looking to play male characters, hence the location of this thread. If you do have a plot in which I would play a female, go ahead and pitch it. Worst I can do is say no. I have one futa plot below.

FREQUENCY
In a perfect world, we'd never have to leave our computers and we could role play to our hearts' content. But we don't live in a perfect world. I will try my hardest to give you at least one post a day and I will strive to give you more, but some days are harder than others and there might be a day or two when I don't have the time to post. If I know that I'm going to be gone for any length of time, I will always let you know and in the case of emergencies or situations that are out of my control, I will tell you at my earliest convenience.

LENGTH
I like long posts, but don't feel like you're obligated to write a novel. Honestly, as long as you are happy with your post, then I'm happy with it. However I do have some standards. I rarely post less than two paragraphs and that's when we've either hit a slow point in the role play or I'm experiencing writer's block. I will ALWAYS try to give you good posts, though they may be short. I expect the same in return.

POST CONTENT
Along with a preferred length, I have strict requirements for the content in posts. If you give me a post with absolutely nothing in it that I can reply to (ie no interaction with my character, no conversation, no detail) then I will drop you like a hot potato (though I will notify you of the reason). I want context. Details. The more the better. I will give you plenty! My writing is very descriptive and I strive to give my partners something that will inspire them when they are writing their replies.

STORY/SEX
Now here is the info that all of you have been waiting for. I love to role play sex. Whether it's slow, intimate love-making or gritty, nasty fucking in an alley behind a trash can, I will do it. HOWEVER! I prefer story over sex any and every day of the week! Sex will not be the prime focus of my role plays. It will be a pleasant (or sometimes not so pleasant) outcome of a relationship between our characters. If you come up to me with pure smut, I will turn you down. Have a plot, an idea, a pairing; anything! And then work with me to create a story that will make us both happy.

DOM OR SUB? KINKS?
Sorry to all the fabulous dominatrix gals out there but my males are always dominant. Doesn't mean a lady can't get on top and go for a ride, but they aren't about to let themselves get tied up or fucked with a toy. Just not going to happen. EDIT: Willing to consider pegging and strap-ons depending on the story and the character. Ask but I will be picky.

Now, just to clarify, I can play many different levels of 'domination'. Your character looking for someone just to play and experiment with? Okay. Or does your character want mine to throw her into a dark dungeon and never let her see the light of day again? I can do that. Just tell me what you want.

F-LIST
This is the f-list you should use to see what my male characters will and won't do, though in the scenario section I will have OCs listed with their own f-lists so make sure you read them if you're interested! Treat this f-list as an a la carte menu you can tailor to help me create the perfect man for your character.

OOC
So I'm a little social butterfly. I love talking to people, sharing experiences and advice, and even making new friends. What I don't like are nosy, annoying people who feel like they have the right to harass me whenever they want just because we're in a role play together. This is another offense that will make me drop you. You do not own me. I do not have to dedicate time to talking to you. Some subjects are off limits. I will let you know. And I will try to let you know when I'm online and I have time to post or when I'm just surfing and can only chat, because having two kids means my posting schedule is a little wacky. Have patience and this goddess will be yours.

Normally I do not mind flirting in OOC, but do not attempt to establish a relationship with me or attempt to cyber with ME! This is a super creepy thing to do and I am a monogamous creature. I am taken. Seriously. Don't. Your existence will cease to be in my world if you do this.

Now! Onto the ideas! Cravings will be marked in red. And, there is a list of scenarios that I'm craving in the post below this one so please check them out.

HISTORICAL
Feudal Japan
Medieval Europe
Scotland's War for Independence (think Braveheart)
Ancient Egypt
Ancient Rome
The Crusades (think Kingdom of Heaven)
Viking Era

MODERN
Sugar daddies and sugar babies (plot coming!)
Bully and their victim (very highscool/slice of life)

FUTURE/SCI FI
Super soldiers (see scenario below!)
Post apocalyptic world

FANTASY
Need more plots! Throw shit at me.

FANDOMS
Game of Thrones *I will trade my soul for any of these ideas right now*
  • Stannis x Sansa
    Stannis x Your OC Female
    OC x OC (I have a Blackfyre I want to pair up with a lovely lady)
Dragon Age
  • Iron Bull x Your OC Female
    Cullen x Your OC Female
Shadow of Mordor
  • Talion x Your OC Female
Assassin's Creed
  • Any Canon Assassin x Any Canon Assassin (limits apply so inquire for details)
    Altair x OC Assassin/Civilian
    Ezio x OC Assassin/Civilian
    Conner x OC Assassin/Civilian

Also, before you message/post here, please understand this:

I HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE TO ROLE PLAY WITH YOU! Just because you message me showing interest, even in a craving, does not mean that we would be compatible partners. I can usually tell through OOC posting if I'm going to like a person's role playing style or not. I will not be bullied. I will not be coerced. And seriously, you can cry and whine if you want to but remember: I have a toddler. I can tune you out with a very swift press of the ignore button.

So thanks for reading and either post here or PM me if you're interested!

RE: bring all your ladies to the yard ||looking for mxf||

Scenarios:
So these are some scenarios that I would really, really like to play; some have variations and others are a little set in stone but please ask any questions you might have and don't be afraid to make suggestions!

WEREWOLVES
Coming soon!

SUPER SOLDIERS
Essentially, in the future the world is destroyed by radiation brought about by the equivalent of WWIII; humanity’s greatest nightmare was realized when all out nuclear war was brought on and destroyed nearly all of civilization. What was left gathered together in barely recognizable city states, much like Sparta and Athens; they share a similar culture, background, etc… but they hold no allegiances to one another.

These city states are usually ‘shaped’ or ‘fashioned’ the same way. There is an inner circle or ‘ring’ protected by a mile high wall where the wealthiest of society live. There, it’s almost as if the war never happened. There’s grass and trees and clean water and clean streets and schools and hospitals and laws. Everyone lives in harmony. However, outside that wall is a majority of the population lives, including the soldiers (whose job it is to protect that inner ring): the slums. They are filthy, disease ridden, crime rampant… The only law enforcement comes from the soldiers but they rarely intervene and only if it benefits them. They are some of the only people in the slums with access to good food and medical care, and sometimes they’ll trade these things for other resources that they can’t get elsewhere… namely women.

In the slums, women are broken down into three categories. Sluts, whores, and bitches. Sluts are the worst off. They’re seen little more than a hole. They are raped and assaulted regularly, and left in the filth of the street with no regard as to their wellbeing. No one looks after them. Whores have it a little better off. They usually belong to a pimp or a brothel and sometimes they belong to no one but themselves, but because they are beautiful and cleaner than the sluts, they are treated differently. Then there are the bitches. These women are the few in the slums. They are the wives of the soldiers. They live very hard lives. Their entire existence is hinged upon the whims of their husbands. They have traded their personal freedom to become little more than a housekeeper and incubator to these volatile men. They are branded with their husband’s mark and can never leave him no matter how badly they are treated. Yet, they had access to the good food and the medical care, and they live in houses styled after barracks rather than shacks or even the street.

The reason for the wives? To create children. Specifically sons. When the scientists of the inner ring created the genetically superior soldiers, they incubated them in tanks, which obvious takes a long time. However, they included in these soldiers’ gene sequences the ability to pass on their genetic enhancements to the next generation. This means no more incubators, but it does force the men to take on a dependent and inevitably, children to take care of. However, the more sons a soldier has, the better living space he is granted, the more rations, and even promotions are included. The entire system is setup to reward men who not only perform their duties as warriors, but also as breeders. This has gone on for generations and now it’s ingrained into the soldier sub society. Though most find their wives from chance out of the few women in the slums that are clean, there are actually agencies that will recruit young women and assign them to soldiers, with rigorous testing of course to ensure cleanliness and good genes. Yes, even the mother’s genes are important, though less than the father’s.

It's a seriously brutal world. The role play could go in multiple directions. It could just focus on our characters adjusting to this new twist in their lives, or we could add multiple obstacles, including rivals for the soldier, a solution to the radiation, a crazy member of the inner ring’s parliament bent on destroying everything, a mass exodus to escape the city when things go wrong...

A Bump for an amazing role player!! Not only is Tune Mizu fantastic at really getting into a character's head, but also at crafting some down right beautiful prose and smoldering sexual scenes. Tune's the whole package! Seriously some of the best role playing I've seen on this site. :D

Oh stop it you're making me blush. x3

Also, minor edits and some clarification!

I'm just here for the sassy .gifs. They're pretty sassy. Plus you seem awesome.

Well thank you!

And bump for the day!

I still need to edit those scenarios... xP

RE: bring all your ladies to the yard ||looking for mxf|| edit 11/8

Edit bump! We're back in business.

How does one describe Tune? Goddess divine? The Queen of Blue Moon? The hottest, sweetest cinnamon roll there has ever been?
The answer is yes.
Free bump to one of the most incredible people - let alone role players - I have ever met on this site. Not only is Tune damn good with the sexy tension, but so kind and considerate. I've had nothing but amazing times with her and I'm so excited for our story-telling future <3

Belle! You're making me blush!!!

<333

I'mma ravish you with words later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom