Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hot for Teacher

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't RP via threads because I can't keep track of them that way. If you are interested in RPing with me, please PM me with a chara sheet and any questions or concerns you might have.

Plot: A teenage girl (16-17) works her ass off to get straight A's. However, she doesn't do all this work just because she's a wiz. No, she does it all to impress the one man she deems mature enough and attractive enough to have her. Her (insert subject here) teacher. Ever since an incident in her Freshman year she has had feelings for him. Likewise, the teacher has always been impressed with her maturity as well as how attractive she is. But he would never make a move on her! It is for that reason she chooses to confess her love. But when things go awry and she is rejected due to their obvious age difference, she reasons to seduce him. The two become a couple and find themselves trapped in a game of secrecy where everyone is the enemy!

My Chara:

Name: Amy Johnson
Class: Junior-middle year
Personality: Mature, outgoing, loving, stubborn, and cunning
Bio: She still lives with her family although her parents are always gone for work. Her elder brother, however, is always home from college during the summer. He is not a kind brother, often times abusing his little sister when their parents are gone. The only thing that keeps Amy going is her obsessive love for her teacher.
Pic:
images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom