Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Smut-Heavy Play!

Status
Not open for further replies.

QueenAnne

Planetoid
Hello there! Welcome to my request thread! I am looking for a smut-heavy roleplay over PM's! Below you will find all the specifics to see if it's right for you!

Sought Pairings:

(Me x You)

Human x Vampire: A human is captured by a vampire, the vampire seeking a week's worth of food and play but by the end of the week the vampire (and maybe even the human) decide to make the arrangement a little more permanent...

Older Brother x Younger Sister: The Older brother finds himself jealous when his teenage younger sister begins sneaking in the house with boys, dressing provocatively and becoming a self-centered teenage girl. Feeling teased he finally decides to remind her that she's still his younger sister and he will not be denied.

Rich Girl x Hired Hand: She's never been told what to do her whole life, finally eighteen she's put up in a beautiful house of her own, living her privileged little life out as it always has been, but one of the hired hands who has been with the family for a while wants to show the spoiled little rich girl a thing or two about not getting her way for once...

I am looking for someone 18+ as I am looking for a smut-focused roleplay but I believe our characters should have their motivations, coming from whatever story we put together. Above are the ideas I have for the certain pairings but I am open to suggestions.

As for length it can range from three sentences to three paragraphs depending on the content and the moment in the play.

There's a link to my f-list in my profile but as you could infer from the plots the following kinks are currently sought aka kinks that in some combination MUST be included!:

Domination
Degradation
Humiliation
Reward/Punishment/Conditioning
Forced Clotheswearing
Spanking
Voyeur/Exhibitionism
Etc...

[If Canon is your thing, Game of Thrones is always on the table however it is preferred canonxcanon, not a big one for OC's here. Also Hannibal, my first born for a Mason Verger (Michael Pitt)]

Send a message if you see anything you like!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom