Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Angelic sex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raphael

Meteorite
His body descended from the sky, his wings spread around the area, they were large and fluttering. For those who looked upon the wings, it was almost like being entrapped within a heavenly arena. For a mere human, the beauty the figure possessed was unbearable, a being crafted to be perfection to the eyes of God, black, wavy hair with a strong jawline. His eyes were a Golden, vivid Green and his body was like a sculpture of stone, every part of him defined, his presence greater with the aura that was released with his appearance, almost blinding.

With his presence, he has accompanied by a host of Angelic creatures, though he, for some reason, stood out the most out of all of them, everything about him made him seem far superior. His height, the width of his wings was intimidating, obviously a dominant figure. A first glance of him and his posture, you could tell his pride shimmered brighter than the Sun that gleamed around him. After a while, the figure took a step, everyone that bared witness to him seemed to cower, almost in submission. He approached one of the people, resting a large hand beneath her chin, his thumb guiding her head to meet his gaze, everyone around could see her irises grow and her shoulders drop free from her stiff figure. From the first sight of him, she seemed to be infatuated, her hands clutched against his single wrist, guiding it to her cheek, pressing his hand against it to which he granted a smile from the right side of his lips.

After the brief moment, he gestured with his head for her to rise, to which she obeyed. He guided her away to a building, entering alongside her. Around them seemed to be a very formal room, enriched with seemingly expensive items and sexual equipment, her face employed a smile, she was willing...

//Right, I'm up for domination and I'm open to most fetishes. I want a literate, female roleplayer.\\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom