Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

wanting one or multiple PMRPs M/F

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am the male in my RPs
I do not particularly care what you call me nor do I mind what the storyline is, if you have a storyline you REALLY want to purpose, please do so I am open! all I ask is that you start it off, and that you are forgiving because I am on a cellphone doing this and I work...all the time...so I may give short responses sometimes and I may not be able to reply quickly!

other than that, please let me know your kinks. must haves, maybes, and absolute no's

I want a good amount of smut, but I am not looking for a 90-100% smut, I do want a good story!

pm me if you are interested! :)

bump

by the way.. I am up for m/f futa/f or f/f. (I have both my male and female characters ready ((female is both futa and normal depending on tp..)) so yeahhhhh)

fine, I will add some more stuff, she's you needy people ;p

kinks: grinding, anal (giving as male, giving and/or recieving as f/futa) sex/oral/hands, cum on skin, oral giving and recieving, furry, and more [just ask]

okay with: pregnancy/risk of, genital worship male or fem, and mooore! [again just ask]

NO: scat, wet work, foot fetishs...not to many things I will not do..if you have a really outside of the box kink, PLEASE ask, if I haven't tried it, I will, and it may even become a new preffered kink ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom