Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roleplays with a little build up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

00thecakeisalie00

Planetoid
Hey there!

It has been a long time since I have been here. Been getting my roleplay fix some other places but now I am back and hoping to meet some great new partners and have some fun!

Tonight I have two different ideas. Both of which would involve a lot of back and forth and plenty of build up. So onto the plots!

First one: This one involves a bit of hypnosis and mind control. I have been craving this for some time now. I want to build a plot where I got to a hypnotist to get rid of a habit (nail biting, can't sleep, something). As we have more session the hypnotist starts to develop a certain desire. She wants to install trigger words and phrases while I am under trance. Then once I awake, she slowly starts to use them, causing me to think and feel different things. I would love to flesh this out a little more and make it something amazing!

Second one: This one involves a Brother and Sister. I have always loved this pairing since it makes for such great build up! I was think we could do something a little different with this one. We could make it so that the two are actually communicating online at first, like in a chat IM app or something. Things would start off normal, but as it usually does with kids their age the topics grow slightly sexual. The mask of the internet makes them feel a bit more comfortable talking about it. Then things start to progress, maybe she tries to see how turned on she can make her brother, or they make a game out of who can resist touching themselves the longest. A lot of good options here!

NEW CRAVINGS: Lately I have had a couple of new cravings. I don't have a lot planned out for these but would be happy to talk further about them with you!
-Cousin x Cousin
-Father x Babysitter
-Guy x Lola Bunny (A furry that looks like her)

I hope we can talk a little bit more about these and come up with something we will both love. I am super easy going and accommodating to peoples desires as long as they aren't outside of my kinks (which we can go over).

Thanks for reading all this and good luck in your RP searches tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom