Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Fox and the Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

ensnared_senses

Planetoid
It had been too long. In fact, it had been years since she had been able to see the fox that she had rescued when she was just a little girl. She'd loved it so much she had considered it one of her absolute best friends, but after she had gone home from vacation she had been told she couldn't bring the fox home with her. It would have to stay at their vacation house. She'd been heartbroken, but there wasn't really anything she could do about it. It's not as if a small child could fight against their parents' wishes and actually win.

Now though, Alaina had finally turned old enough to go on vacation by herself. She'd begged her parents for weeks before they had finally relented and allowed her to go visit their vacation house without supervision. The only promise she'd had to make was that she would call them every day. She'd vowed to do just that and then had taken off in her little car towards the house, the one that she hadn't visited in years. The one that she hoped her fox still resided at. "Oh I hope the little thing is still okay," she thought as she pulled up to the house.

Hopping out of the car she didn't even bother to grab her luggage before she was making a beeline for the house, slamming open the door and running through the house. "Here little fox," she called out sweetly. "Are you still here? It's me, Allie."

Aiko was the name given to one such fox who lived quietly in the forests near that very same home where he now lived at after all these years. He was born not a human but a fox with the secret of a human soul trapped within. He didn't know that then, and when he did know it growing up it confused him still. He was a young black shadow fox with all black fur with small brown streaks mostly on his tail and his ears.

He had been saved by a human from an injury he did not think of surviving, it was a young human girl he would remember. Aiko never thought he would survive and especially be taken care of by the very same human girl that saved him. Eventually they grew up together, they always played games and watched tv and walked around the vacation house. He couldn't ask for more, he was thankful and happy...which lasted for a little while at least, when she finally left him alone in that house, was it a punishment for doing something wrong? He still didn't get it but he was sad to see his owner leave him and just go.

Aiko still stayed in that same vacation house raiding the cabinet for food when he was hungry and sleeping in the different rooms whenever he wanted, he was alone but much more independent like he was in the wild before, just...like before accept there was safety and luxury everywhere he couldn't get enough of. Aiko was now grown to a teen though instead of just being a big furry fox he was now a human, though he still thought he was a fox. He was a human boy but with his fox ears and tail like before. Aiko sighed as he was quietly sleeping again like he used to curled up laying on the master bedroom upstairs of course with the door open. The sudden door slamming open woke him from a dream.

The young foxes ears perked up hearing the noise, jumping down and crawling to the stairs on all fours, not knowing how to walk like a human. His tail swishing back and forth behind him as he just sat there looking down from the top of the stairs wondering what was happening.

She has already checked the entire downstairs and she was becoming discouraged. Was her little fox already gone? The only place left was to check up the stairs, but the chances of him being up there weren't looking good. Slowly the little girl began the trek upstairs.

Her long light blue hair fell in waves down her back and she had to keep pushing her bangs away from her face so they didn't get stuck on her mouth. She was wearing a navy blue summer dress that was covered in light pink roses. With each step she took her heart broke a little more. Surely if the fox was still here it would have come running to her by now.

As she made it to the top of the stairs she turned her head down the hall, debating on which way to check first. Starting to go to her room she turned her head by chance to see that her parents bedroom door was open. Dragging her eyes back down the hall she screamed when her eyes rested on a boy probably her age kneeling on the floor like an animal. He was wearing a trail and little ears, and thankfully clothes, but he wasn't supposed to be there. Her parents would never allow a boy in the house while she was there alone. "Who are you?" She asked him, her voice shaking.

The young fox looked around as his tail swished around behind him, he gave a small yawn as he covered his mouth with his hand instead of paw, everything was human about him accept his tail and his ears. He turned to look to the stairs again as he heard a voice that seemed familiar but also new to him strangely, maybe because he hadn't heard a human voice, he only knew loneliness since he was young anyway.

His ears perked up as he took a step toward her, "master is that really you? Is that you?? I've been staying here like you wanted me, have I been a good pet to master?" The young human fox crawled over, sitting in front of her with a smile.

When the strange boy called her master, Alaina shook her head. "I'm not your.." but she didn't finish the sentence. Something about the way he spoke sounded so happy that she was there. And how would he know that she'd wanted her little fox to stay there if they'd never met before? Twirling a piece of hair around her finger she tried not to shy away as he crawled to sit in front of her. "What happened to you?"

Realizing how rude she sounded she shook her head and put out her hands. "Not in a bad way, just.." she tried not to let her eyes drop too far down his body. "You were covered in fur last time I saw you." Bending down she put her hand on his head, pulling lightly at his ears to make sure that it wasn't just a boy playing dress up. When the ears stayed put she could have fainted. How was it possible for the little fox to have turned human?

"Yes you've been a good pet...." Her eyes roamed over his face, studying it, as she realized that she didn't know this boy-fox's name. "What's your name?" Even when she had been little she'd only called him her little fox, or her friend. She'd never chosen a good name for him so maybe by now he had decided on one for himself.

He tilted his head looking up at her still innocently wondering why she was so confused and shocked, did she find out he did something? He didn't know and she would have yelled already. The young pet closed his eyes feeling how sensitive his ears were when she pulled it. " what do you mean?" I've always been the same pet that master knows...." He smiled as his tail again started to swish back and forth behind him.

He wrapped his arms around one of her legs happy to see she was not mad and that he was a good pet to her again, tilting his head again, "master didn't really give me one, at least I don't really think so..." He shrugged and let go of her leg, sitting down back in front of her again.

Alaina tried not to move as his arms wrapped around her leg. It was strange, having what might as well have amounted to a young man holding onto her leg like a child. She'd never seen anything like him before. "Well would you like to pick one?" she asked him as he sat back down. She bent in half and rubbed her hands through his hair, glad that he was in front of her since he dress was short enough that bending in such a way would have shown him what she was wearing underneath had he been behind her. "I don't mind if you'd like to pick your own. But I can choose if you'd rather."

She looked around letting go and sitting again, his tail waving behind him. The young neko looked up at her with stills smile, "well if you have one for me you want..." He gave a shrug and tilted his head back and forth boredly wondering what she would say his name would be now, "I don't know much...but master..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom