Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I am Machine -WanderxCandy_demon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's to being human
All the pain and suffering
There's beauty in the bleeding
And least you feel something
I wish I knew what it was like
To care enough to carry on
I am machine
A part of me wishes I could just feel something

Here to being human
Taking it for granted
The highs and lows of living
To getting second chances
I wish I knew what it was like
To care about what is right or wrong
I wish someone could help me find
Find a place where I belong
But I am machine

"Are you almost ready princess? No one is going to be paying attention to that beautiful face of yours," a woman's voice sounded from the doorway, the sound of her booted feet walking across the carpeted floor made the submissive's body quiver with anticipation; knowing what was to come. The woman clad entirely in black latex came to stand beside the tattooed beauty, leaning down to inhale the young woman’s intoxicating perfume; a low rumble in her throat signifying that she approved of her Sub’s choice of perfume, “Perhaps if you perform well tonight pet, I’ll treat you to my tongue.” The half naked woman looked up to her ‘Mistress’ and nibbled her bottom lip softly, her tempest eyes wild with excitement

“I’d like that very much,” the Dom stepped back from her sub and smiled a toothy grin, “Then hurry and finish applying your face, the show is about to begin.” The half naked young woman watched her Mistress leave, watching as the door shut behind her, leaving the submissive alone to breathe a slow, shuttered sigh.
Show wasn’t exactly the word that she would have used to describe what their little group of friends did on stage; a more apt word would have been masochistic beatings that the subs cried endless for more, even as their flawless skin was marred with long red welts, small cuts that drooled brilliant red blood, or bruises that had already started to form beneath the smooth flesh.
Looking up into the white vanity mirror, Sheyenne looked at her wild expression of her reflection. She knew what this new hour would hold; the pain and pleasure that mixed into a sinfully dangerous concoction that she had become addicted to. Standing slowly from the low white stool, admiring her already erect nipples, Shey reached out and collected a bottom of Petroleum jelly, which she expertly rubbed onto her pristine milky flesh.

Collecting the remainder of her items into her arms; her black leather collar with the tag ‘Bitch’ written in bold italic font, her leather leash, a glistening ball gag that would soon be wedged between her teeth, a blindfold that she was unable to see out from, the sub trotted out to her mistress who waited beside the black curtain beside the stage.

“And here I thought that you had gotten cold feet,” Shey’s dom mumbled beneath her breath, reaching out to secure the leather collar around her pet’s provocative neck. The dark haired sub snorted and shook her head slowly, “You don’t know me very well then; the pain you offer is what makes me feel human.”She whispered, watching as the stage went black, leaving the house pitch black, the crowd just in front of the stage offering hushed whispers, speculating what they were in store for.
Collecting the shiny red ball gag in one hand, Shey fastened it around her head, place the rubber behind her upper and lower teeth, already feeling the strain on her jaw muscles. Her mistress smiled kindly for the last time that evening, affixing the blindfold around her sub’s eyes, watching the dark haired sub sink down to her knees, letting her obscured gaze drop to the floor as well.

Shey tried to steady her rapid breathing even as she felt the hard tug of her leash, obediently following her Mistress’ guidance on her hands and knees. The feel of the rough wood on her bare knees made her face contort into a mask of mild discomfort, it was then that she felt the heat from the overhead lights as she continued to follow her Mistress, signaling to her that she crawled like a dog, nearly naked in front of strangers, that their little slice sinful paradise had started.

Another yank was give to the collar, making Shey sink down onto her bottom, her legs spread wide as she faced the crowd. “Good evening esteemed guests, and welcome to Pleasure in Pain. A warning to those of faintheart, we here at this corner where carnal desire and obedience comingle in beautiful harmony, do not have a light hand with our pets. They are here of their own volition and are free to leave at any point of our performance, this however, does not mean that my hand will be any gentler. If you know you can not stomach my abuse to this beautiful creature, then return your mask and continue about your sheltered life.” Shey listened closely for the sound of shuffling feet and scrapping metal against wood flooring, there was some every night that this mansion of pain and pleasure displayed it’s hard handed will. When the familiar noises filled her ears, the dark haired beauty stayed motionless until the crowd grew deathly silent again.

“You faceless crowd should consider yourself the most refined of humankind. You all do not share the weak willed moral restraints that the dregs of humanity still clings to so desperately. Do they pet?” Shey shook her head slowly, her long dark tendrils of hair tickling her exposed flesh. Then came another hard yank, making Shey raise up onto her knees, a mask of pain painting her features, “I didn’t hear you bitch. Our guests are like us, aren’t they?” Dumbly the dark haired woman shook her head and attempted a simple, “No Mistress,” but what came out was a muffled sound that resembled words.
She could already feel the cool saliva dribbling out from the corners of her mouth and drooling down the side of her mouth before it grew thick and dropped down onto her supple DDD breasts, encouraging her already stiff nipples to stiffen harder. “Good girl~” Her mistress cooed, patting the top of her head almost lovingly, that was before her mistress shoved her back down onto the floor, this time with so much force that Shey was sprawled out on her belly. The dark haired woman’s Mistress walked around her and placed her booted foot against her pet’s face, keeping her pinned tightly where she lay.

“Raise your ass for our guests bitch,” the hissing command filled Shey’s ears as she slowly rose her bottom high into the air. It was apparent from the hard smack to her smooth skin that she was not obeying fast enough. A small whimper eased from her lips as her skin sang in sweet agony, “Guests, this is my pet. She does not have a name, nor will she have a name when she is beneath me. Why? Because this cum guzzling whore enjoys being tormented and belittled by those of us who are above little peons like her. She likes to be demeaned, beaten, bruised and humiliated all while faceless stranger like you all watch and do nothing as she cries out for help.” The woman beneath the boot whimpered and bit down into the rubber gag, wagging her bottom back and forth for the crowd to watch.

“However, tonight is special. Tonight this little whore won’t be mine to control and beat senseless. One of you, who I deem strong enough to deliver a beating that is worthy of my pet’s attention, will be selected.” Shey began to squirm beneath her Mistress’ boot, causing her mistress’ to give another sharp smack to the young woman’s ass, “Be still! You will behave for who I choose bitch, and you will do as he or she commands, do you understand?” This part of the show was new, yes often times individuals from the crowd were selected to try their hand making the pets cry out in agony, but often times it was al poor excuse for a beating.
“So which one of you will be so lucky to beat, torture, and even taste my pet?” The dom motioned for the overhead lights to dimmed so she could see the eager faces in the crowd; but it wasn’t a trigger happy fuckhead that she looked for, she looked for someone who was like her: cold, calculating, ruthless but had a darkness burning flickering behind their steely eyes.

“You!” She hissed, pointing with a long finger tipped with a dangerous looking black nail, “Are you up to the task? You seem a man worthy of her agonized song, what do you say Sir?” The spot light was no longer on the two on stage, rather it was focused entirely on the male who sat in one of the front tables, his features almost too perfect to be human.

"That which they condemn, which they ban; that taboo is in fact the greatest pursuit of man."

System check: Running scans for unit J7.
Operating system: Functioning with 0 detected errors.
Memory scan: 2.0945% consumed.
Used data: 78964 gigabytes.
Free data: 97 Zetabytes.
Processing system: Functioning with 0 errors.
Corporeal functioning: 99.996% accurate.
Optical scanners: Functioning with 0 errors.
Heat scanners: Functioning with 0 errors.

Primary objective: Initiate and undertake copulation with a female of the Homo Sapiens species. Explore human reproduction and compatibility of unit to produce hybrid offsprings.

Scan Complete.

The silver orbs of unit J7 flickered to life as the synthetic eyes shot open. In his moment of self awareness, J7 was instantly driven by an urge. It was similar to a maddening intoxication which addicts experience when they are devoid of drugs. The programming was successful and J7 was instilled with the need for copulation beyond all else. The bright light of the sun shone upon the synthetic skin of the android which was built upon not the skeletal structure of calcium as in humans, but was induced with the reinforced titanium alloy to avoid damage to the expensive experiment. The different units were assigned different elements of everyday human existence. J8 was assigned act of copulation with a male and endowed the physical form of a female Homo Sapien. Similarly, different units were programmed for different elements of social structure. The final, perfect android, Unit Z10 would be the epitome of versatility, one that could never fail the 'Turing Test' in any aspect of social interaction.

Presently J7 found himself stranded upon a crowded street; the sun shone bright and people bumped into him. While this action would ordinarily cause the recipient of hostility to lose balance, it was the initiator that was on the losing end of this bargain for the physical structure of the android was nothing but pain for the one who undertook any form of hostility against J7.

His steely silver eyes glistened and the thermal scanner within them examined it's surroundings. The crowded street displayed heat signals of several healthy females who were capable of mating and fertile for reproduction. But not a single one was in oestrus or in the moment of physical demand for exchange of genes and to explore carnality.

J7's programming had two 'Red zones'. One was to never disclose his reality; and two was to only copulate with a female in oestrus in order to ensure sound reproduction. Therefore, the android who was unacquainted with social customs of courtship decided to inquire about the possibility of locating a female in oestrus.

"Excuse my intrusion," Said the bot as he lay his hand upon a man's shoulder. "Would you be acquainted with the location of a female in oestrus in order to copulate?"

The man who was clearly not educated enough for such jargon frowned and said, "Whatcha talkin' bout', weirdo?" This man turned and made his way forward, unable to fathom the robot's request.

"Lookin' for a girl, mate?" Came the response of a heavy voice from behind.

The android whirled round and his cold grey nonchalant gaze fell upon the the man who gave J7 a sardonic smile. His long face was marred with scars and he wore a long hat that obscured his features. He was a small midget of a man and even J7 with his average human stature appeared gigantic before him.

"Yes, specifically one in oestrus." The expression of the robot was unchanging and unflinching making it difficult for any person to reconcile them with his words.

"Whateva, matey," Said the midget, "Go here, you'll find what you need."

Handing the robot a piece of paper, the man disappeared into the crowd. J7 scanned the parchment. It had an address upon it with the title "Pleasure in Pain".

**********​

Reaching the spot an hour before the appointed time, J7 waited until it was exactly 10:00 pm, unaware that he could in fact enter the premise before time. When he had made his way within, he paid the the necessary fee. It was only then that J7 had realised he possessed some currency within his pocket. The only logical conclusion which he could discern of his possession was that of it being the result of his creators apprehending his need for it in order to undertake urban transactions towards his ultimate goal. Maybe they were even recording and viewing everything from his visual and audio sensors.

Presently the android was led into a dark, dimly lit room where he was handed a black rubber mask. He examined the article with amazement and gazed at it in order to fathom it's purpose.

"Well?" Asked the man who had handed him the mask.

"Well?" J7 retorted.

"Put on the damn thing."

J7 complied, deeming it to be an involuntary social convention. Then he was ushered further into the dimly lit cavernous structure until he found himself seated in the first row before a dark stage.

Luckily, the garments which his creators had bestowed upon him were rather peculiar and their dusky hue complimented the dark colour of the mask he now wore not to mention his handsome features, the long sharp nose like that of a hawk's beak. Full thick simian lips, a pointed chin that directed downwards and a heart shaped façade which was topped by a mane of dark long hair. If he had applied to be a Hollywood actor, he would certainly be selected on the basis of beauty alone. But his creators had bestowed him with these handsome features and a 'V' shaped sinewy torso in order to ease the pursuit for which he was invented, to lure potential females for copulation. J7 was unaware of this, he was yet to learn the ways of man.

The light shone upon the rear entrance of the stage and a woman clad in black rubber appeared from within holding a leash in her hand which had the word 'Bitch' imprinted upon it.

He scanned the woman and the following particulars appeared:

Species: Homo Sapien.
Ethnicity: African American.
Fertility: Healthy and Fertile.
Oestrus: Negative.

While she fulfilled all the requirements, the fact that she was not in oestrus put the woman beyond the required category.

But this woman was followed by another 'Creature'. At least, that was the primary assumption of the android when he witnessed the quadrupedal being around whose neck the leash ran. Further scans astonished the android:

Species: Homo Sapien.
Ethnicity: Caucasian.
Fertility: Healthy and Fertile.
Oestrus: Positive.

Instantly J7 knew that he wanted this human for the purpose to attain which he was created. She fit every parameter perfectly. He wanted to get up and take her right now. But he did not do so. From his surroundings and what the woman in black began to say, he gathered that it was a social convention to stay seated until the presentation was complete. He deduced that he would offer copulation to this young female after the end of the presentation.

Until then, the robot scanned his surroundings. The testosterone readings within the room were skyrocketing. J7 was surprised to witness that they boosted when the woman in black stepped upon the other one's face and assaulted her posterior. The readings within the bent female displayed a quantum leap in estrogen at such physical impact. J7 registered this convention within his drive as a process to be initiated prior to intercourse in order to induce higher levels of estrogen to ease the process of impregnation.

Then, the unexpected happened. The bright light shone upon the android and the woman in black pointed at him as if he were a celebrity in a crowd. Her words were not direct. J7 deduced an allegorical meaning to them and came to the conclusion that she was inciting him to undertake the process for which he had come to this carnal paradise.

J7 rose, his eyes callous, distinct from all the perverse and wanton eyes of the other men in the room. The android's gaze was cold and calculated as he came up on the stage where the woman in dark clothing had stepped aside to let J7 have his way with the submissive on the floor.

Ordinarily, the android would have undertaken the intercourse directly. Unlike humans, J7 did not require stimulation in order to induce an erection to his reproductive organ. Its erection and ejaculation were controlled by the micro processor within his system. But J7 had just registered the convention preceding this act and concluded that he needed to undertake it.

Therefore, his arm rose high and then the heavy Smack! could be heard as J7 slapped the submissive woman's posterior with such inhuman force that the crimson hue of his palm was branded upon it and the young submissive was toppled sideways writhing in pain at the action.

The applaud from the woman in black at his action was accompanied by a rise in estrogen within the submissive's body. This gave the android further enthusiasm as he moved his foot and planted it into her abdomen in the form of a calculated kick that would create immense but nonfatal impact and pain upon the submissive who lay on her side.

Then, when he witnessed the heightened estrogen reach its peak within the submissive on the floor, the android who in his naivety was unaware of the conventions of depravity assumed that the tradition of physical injury was over and he could undertake copulation. While he was mistaken, he did not realize it for he began to unzip his pants in order to initiate sexual intercourse.

If Shey had been able to look at her mistress, she would have given the other woman a sharp glare, showing her clear irritation and obvious distaste with some stranger handling her. It wasn’t so much that Shey didn’t like being played with by others, in fact she loved it.However what she didn’t love was but rather knowing that they weren’t able to deliver the sort of punishment she had come to adore. It was always a gut wrenching disappointment as they would go and trot off the stage, pleased with themselves. Sure, she’d play along; small whimpers of pain, moans of agony, even the occasional water works, but nothing that painted her true pain. There was only one human that could do that, the only person that could truly give her the pain that melted into sweet pleasure, was her Mistress Willow.

There was only one other way that Shey could convey her displeasure, the dark haired woman whimpered and writhed beneath her Mistress’ boot.This only caused her Mistress’ face to redden in anger; her pet was being so ill behaved! How dare she disrespect her Mistress! She needed new words to tell her pet how displeased she was. Willow said absolutely nothing as her booted foot dug deeper into Shey’s face, the stiletto heel digging into her cheek; Shey could already feel the skin beneath her Mistress’ heel, the flesh was already beginning to bruise.

After her Mistress lifted her foot a little Shey could hear the sound of steel legs scraping across the wooden floor.The person that her Mistress had selected stood slowly, and moved like watcher across the floor. The sound of scraping metal was followed by the sound of fabric rustling as it moved slowly across the room, up the small set of stairs and onto the stage, where everything grew deathly silent. It was about that same time when Shey felt her Mistress’ foot leave her face; her skin burned and screamed painfully from both the pressure of the boot and the sharp point of the heel. Even despite the ease of the pain, Shey did not move, even scarcely breathed as the stranger came to stand where her mistress stood. What did they have in store?

For what seemed like an eternity, heavy, ear ringing silence filled the submissive’s ears. She knew that this was the hypothetical ‘calm before the storm’, but she didn’t understand why she was frightened. Fear gripped tightly around her throat, choking out her air, making the air around her so thick, it felt like she was breathing underwater:it was suffocating. The ringing in her ears was eased by the sound of her own heartbeat hammering wildly against her ribs and the sound of her own labored breathing. The fear she felt wasn’t the fear of pain, rather the fear of the unknown: the same fear that many humans had. She knew there was to be pain, but she could rightly guess how much she would be subjected to. Previous experience dictated that it would be no worse than a few apprehensive smacks to her bottom, some rough hair pulling and maybe even some nipple torture; but nothing she couldn’t handle. Right? Normally she could gauge the amount of pain her Mistress’ hand picked ‘successor’, would inflict on her small, willowy form. But this wasn’t the norm, the stranger that stood beside her was silent, inhumanly so.

It was in this silent contemplation that Shey cried out when a hand other than her Mistress’ collided with her rump, making her skin sing in agony and her body fall onto her side with the force. Under normal circumstances Shey could handle hits from her Mistress without so much as a small whimper. It seemed however, that this stranger had put so much force into the smack that her skin grew feverish and tears had welled up in Shey’s tempest blue eyes, quickly soaking into the black blindfold about her eyes and she had fallenonto her belly. As her skin sang with pain, Shey whimpered weakly, slowly bringing herself to her side, palms pressed to the cool wood below her. Whoever this faceless stranger from the crowd was, he or she knew just how to get her twat sticky with the need to fuck like a five dollar whore.

Not only was Shey pleased by the treatment, but Willow was as well. Slowly she raised her hands and gave the stranger a small applaud, pleased that someone other than their small group had the same enthusiasm to beat her pet senseless as she did; where had this man come from? Shey had offered her Mistress a small smile (even despite the red ball gag still lodged firmly between Sheyenne’s upper and lower jaw) to demonstrate how pleasantly surprised she had been. Said smile faded quickly when pain shot through her body like a bullet as a well placed kick was delivered straight into her gut. The force had caused her to gasp for breath, as what she had in her lungs was forced out in a great raspy exhale and her body ached for the escaped oxygen. Her lungs grew tight and her mind grew hazy as even her brain didn’t know how to cope with the loss of her oxygen.Slowly, as if her body took over how to function,Shey curled into a small ball, cradling her abused midsection against her forearms , tears now freely streaming from her eyes.

Willow, the woman clad entirely in faux leather, beamed pridefully as her pet whimpered and writhed on the ground below her, watching her small body rock back and forth weakly in a feeble effort to sooth the shockwave of pain that Willow was sure still resonated within Shey.The prideful grin faded quickly and a mask of disapproval painted her pretty features. It was about that time, when Willow looked up from her writhing pet and to the stranger, did she reach out and collect is wrist in an iron grip, disgusted as he slowly pulled down the zipped of her trousers.
All men were the same she thought bitterly, biting back the urge to throw him off the stage herself. Despite her own views on the matter, Willow push her feelings aside and offered the stranger a guarded smile.
“So eager! I haven’t seen someone so eager to feel my pet’s flesh in all my years,” She teased the man, the look on her face painted clear as day that he couldn’t fuck her just.
Yes, Mistress Willow didn’t mind sharing her treasured Shey, but knew that Shey didn’t often sleep with men because of her lack of birth control; both Willow and Shey agreed that it was safest if the only penetration that she ever got was either anally, with a condom or by Willow’s favorite strap on.
”I gave you permission to beat her, make her writhe, even break her down emotionally, but to fuck her-” she smiled, releasing his wrist, “you would have to have her beg you to stop the beating; no one has been able to do such a thing sir, aside from me. Isn’t that right bitch?”

Shey only managed a weak nod, her body still writhing on the floor, “You still have a long way to go kid.”

"Thou shalt not escape thy fate. Thy existence is to breed and thy task to consummate."

The purpose of creation was almost at an end. The reason he was invented and the ultimate purpose he pursued since inception was to be realised. It was exactly at that moment of completion of assigned task that there was an unexpected error. The strong arm was restrained and held back exactly when the android had unzipped his pants. In fact, he had even passed the command for erection and his reproductive organs had already started to function. If the android was capable of any emotions, he would have been furious as a direct result of such restriction. But his physiognomy displayed no signs of any emotional tumult and retained its nonchalant apprehension of nuances.

There was a change in the chemical balances within the female clad in black leather. The android used the electron camera which was his eye to examine her brain which revealed intense cerebral activity as a direct result of formidable vexation. This would not be a reason for alarm because J7's primary objective could only be fulfilled by means of the one that lay on the ground. He would have refused the command of the one in black and undertaken his task irrespective of her will. But another glitch occurred within a smoothly running program when he registered change in the chemical balance of hormones within his primary target. It was synchronous with the one in black. Her eyes bore into his targeted female and the submissive which lay in pain on the floor displayed reluctance which was eminent from the increased heart rate that he registered within her.

Making the necessary calculation was not a trying task and the conclusion which the android came upon was this: 'Female 627 black leather exercises undue influence upon the will of the primary target. It is imperative to win her favour and consent in order to acquire the right of copulation with the targeted female.' This conclusion made J7 act accordingly and he carefully heard the words of the female in black.

There was a grin upon the face of the woman in black and J7 upon witnessing it, titled his head, gazing only upon the smile. "Your expression is asynchronous with your heart rate. You do not intend to smile but you enforce it." He commented and then turned towards the submissive. "I assumed that the ritual had been completed. Yet it appears to me that this is a process undertaken prior to copulation and has to be adhered to until willing consent for mating is offered by the potential female. I shall undertake it." His face displayed not the slightest hint of the words he spoke for he was like a plain canvas. The painting upon it could only be heard and never witnessed.

Presently he began without waiting another moment for he had to complete his objective quickly as per android protocol. His hand rose high and this time, it slapped the second buttock with twice the force of the previous blow. The hand landed upon the skin like a brand on a cow, burning into the flesh, making it oscillate from sheer force and immediately acquire a crimson hue as blood rushed towards the scene of the crime.

Metaphors were not imbibed within the android's programming. This was the task of the androids built to apprehend and write poetry. Therefore, the words of the woman in the leather costume were interpreted in their literal sense as the android said, "Time is a limited resource and it is imperative to undertake my task within a reasonable duration. Thus, I shall be unable to fulfill your demand of traveling a long way. But I shall fulfill the condition of physical assault before copulation."

He turned his gaze towards the naked one on the floor and his expression was still relentless in its ability to not show the slightest hint of sadist pleasure at his acrimonious actions.

Presently, he came forward and Stamp! The large booted foot of the powerful android came crashing down upon the female's face like a grinder and crushed her nose under it. When it was pulled back, J7's shoe was stained crimson and blood poured out of the brunette's nose, dripping down her lips and chin.

Then J7 knelt down and lifted the girl up until she was on her hands and knees. His strong grip which was like the wrapping of a Python held her neck within it and his eyes bore into the girl's. They were cold, with not the slightest sign of either pleasure or remorse at his manhandling of her frail form. Smack! was the sound as his hand collided with the female's face in a slap which was audible not just in the room, but which resonated even outside the building. It was so intense that it caused the the five fingers and palm to be imprinted in pink upon her cheek and the impact left a ringing sound in her ear even after it. The corner of the girl's lip was bruised and small droplets of blood trickled down from it.

The process was repeated once again with the other cheek and if one thought that it was not possible to slap any harder than his previous assault, J7 proved them wrong for the second slap was far stronger than the last and had caused greater injury to the other side of the submissive's lip.

However, the android did not stop after this. He had registered the fact that it was necessary to receuve the consent of both the females in order to earn the right to copulate. Therefore, he raised his foot and with a massive kick just above her bosom, the android made the girl lurch backwards and fall upon the hardwood floor on her back with a thud.

J7's next action was by far the worst that could be expected. He undid the button of his belt. The change in the cerebral glands of the woman in black leather had already been registered by the android at this action. He stretched his arm, palm flat and open, gesticulating the female to not take another step or restrain him. He would not allow any further hindrances in his task. Presently the belt was extracted from his waist and he grabbed it with one end, leaving the end with the stainless steel buckle dangling in mid air on the other.

The men in the crowd were not only horror struck but absolutely aroused at the sight before their eyes. A majority of them had secretly moved their hands into their pants and began to caress their erection. They had not seen anyone, not even Willow treat her submissive with such brutality for even she knew her limits. But this sociopath was exposing them to new levels of sexual sadism. Their eyes grew wide in their masked faces when they heard the muffled cries of the submissive on the floor as the man whipped her with his belt.

One lash, two lashes, three. The metal of the buckle had caused welts and gashes on the female's body as she cried in pain. It made contact repeatedly with her posterior, her back, her breasts, and her abdomen. The android could easily apprehend where she expected her next blow by reading the heat signature on her body that grew exactly where she expected to be lashed. But his lash always came upon a completely different part of her body and now she was left with marks of his brutality all over her corporeal form; and yet, the relentless robot refused to stop and continued, he continued to lash her until both the females would provide the android their willing consent to undertake the task for which he was created.

Willow knew what it was like to be ‘cock blocked’ and knew the emotions that were associated with it: anger, frustration, that boiling rage that made even kind people want to lash out violently. Even as she stood there, holding the masked stranger’s wrist, his expression didn’t change, he remained cold and stoic. That same look filled the dominatrix with a horrible, crushing sense of dread:he’s too calm.
As she glared at him, he stared right back at her; no into her. As he stared into her, Willow noticed the chilling silence that had filled the room, making her ears ring. She didn’t want to look away, not while the man’s eyes bore into her, but she had to check on Shey. For the briefest of moments, her beautiful eyes flicked away and towards her pet on the floor. Some relief flooded her veins when she saw that Shey was alright; a little bruised and battered, but nothing that she hadn’t previously endured.

It was about the time when the man spoke did Willow look up, the grin she had been wearing fading. What in the hell did he just say? “Consider my smile to be bitter and without feeling Mr. Diction. This was no ritual, this is what we do. This is a show, a performance, one in which we show our command over our pets. We don’t just give them a few smacks and then drop trou, you have to have her beg you to stop.” The way he explained it made it sound all too much like a science project; she didn’t like it...not at all.

He seemed to waste no time as he delivered another firm smack to Shey’s ass, the curvy woman beneath the hand shuddered and cried out, forcing back the urge to beg her Mistress to stop him; but Willow knew that the dark haired beauty was stronger than that. Yes, the pain was amazing, but she had never been hit with such force and with such raw intent.

Shey was terrified at this point; there were few things that the young woman feared, but knowing she had no control, that was what she feared above all else. The life of S&M offered that, a sense of control. Many people assumed that the Mistress/Master controlled everything, but that was no often the case: it was the Sub. All thought was lost to her as the newbie stamped hard down on the side of her face, Shey swearing she could hear her jaw bone crack and a few teeth threaten to come loose. The distinct coppery taste of her own blood was quickly filling her mouth, and the feeling of warmth leaking out from her nose made her squirm uncomfortably. She had to endure, she still have to endure! Shey couldn’t let some stranger make her beg, only Willow was allowed to do that...right?

The moment his foot came off of her face she sighed in relief, but to her horror, she felt his hands collect her by the throat and bring her to her knees. This was the point where she started crying audibly. Warm tears leaked down from the blindfold and mingling with the crimson blood that was still leaking from her nose. She tried to struggle in vain again his tight grip which was causing her to gasp and choke for air, he was going to kill her! It was then that another smack sent her sprawling to the ground, her body colliding hard with the unforgiving floor of the wood beneath them all.
As she lay there, brilliant colored spots filled her vision and her ears rang; all around her the world spun wildly: she couldn’t take much more punishment.

Weakly, Shey slowly curled into a ball, moaning as more blood filled her mouth and she tried to beg for her Mistress to stop of the beating. But her Mistress’ voice never came, and again she was collected like she had been only moments ago, another powerful slap making her cry out painfully, tears freely sliding down her battered face. And yet still, Willow said nothing: she wouldn’t until she hear her pet beg for the abuse to stop, but it was becoming to go beyond that.
Shey was given another hard hit, but this time to her chest, knockin the wind right out of her, causing her to gasp and try pathetically to breath. But it hurt, and it felt as if her body had forgotten such a simple task; she needed this to stop, this was worse than anything that Willow had ever delivered.

Yet out of all the torture he had unleashed on her, the last was the worse by far. Her head still swam with her slow loss of consciousness, but the moment that the first sting of the belt collided with her skin, she was fully awaken. A loud scream escaped her lips, which was followed by a sob, again and again she cried out in pain as another lash was delivered to her form. She couldn’t take it, she was done!

“P-please! S-Stop this!” She sobbed loudly, trying to back away from his smack, but unable to get away quickly with her bond hands, “It hurts, it hurts! Mistress, please! Stop, please!” Willow could take no more, and knew that when Shey begged like she just had, she could take no more. It was then that Willow rushed to Shey’s side, putting her hands up to stop the next assault. The poor beaten woman cried loudly as the woman took set her up and caressed her hair, removing the blindfold and freeing her hands: this however, meant that the strange could fuck Shey.

“You’ve made your god damn point you prick!” Willow hissed, standing and moving away from Shey, who looked up towards the man in the mask with wide, frightened eyes. “She’s yours to play with.” Those words had been hard to say, but what was harder still was that the stranger had free reign over Shey, and Willow could do absolutely nothing about it.
“I don’t want anymore,” Shey cried, weakly wiping the blood away from her mouth and nose, only causing it to smear on her tear stained face. Willow looked down at her pet and shook her head, “You know the consequences if you submit to one of the crowd, I have no say her pet.” Shey couldn’t believe what she was hearing and let her gaze flick right back to the stranger: He was her new Master and he could do ANYTHING to her.

The change of state within the auditorium was remarkable. J7 had witnessed a considerable rise in levels of testosterone and libido within the room when he had commenced his undertaking. But as the procedure progressed, it had changed considerably. Quickly, there was intesne frontal lobe activity in not just all the masked men within the room, but also within the cerebral activity of the dark female who adorned leather. The changes indicated high prevelance of adrenaline being pumped within their loins. Within the central processuing unit located in his mind, the systematic analysis had already been initiated.

Accessing his data, he overlooked the cuases of adrenaline and a majority of them were adduced to either excitment or fear. The judgment was in the hands of J7 to make. If it was fear, he was breaking the protocol his programmers had assigned, for he had not in any circumstances resort to coercion. The experiment was discrete and he was to undertake it woithout being discovered. He had to report back to those that had created him. If it was excitemnt, then J7 had undertaken his task successfully for he was now arousing not only his primary target, but also those around by means of his actions. However, the reduced libido was a matter of concern.

J7 decided to sort his list of priorities in order. The primary concern was the fulfillment of his task. The high content of adrenaline within the target on the floor was evident. But, libido was also waning. Perhaps he might need to make this ritual quicker for he needed to undertake his task when the female was most willing. Conception is improbable in an unwilling female. He raised his arm high, ignoring the gesticulation of the dark woman who evidently desired him to stop. J7 could not stop. His primary object was at hand and he needed to undertake it with promptness. The libido content of his target was waning quickly. He ignored the repeated beggings of his target. This was a ritual to be undertaken before the right to copulate and while J7 was aware that huamns experinced pain upon being lashed, he had also tapped into his storage on knowledge of tribes that still existed and used pain as a ritual procession before undertaking certain rites or activities.

However, when the female in black shielded his target and implored him to stop, J7 complied for it was protocol to not injure unwilling humans. He was suddenly aware that the ritual had come to a stop when his target had begged for it to end. If he was human, he would would have grinned at his achievement. But he was no human and was beyond experiences of pleasure and pain and even though he had successfully completed the ritual, which gave him the right to copulate, J7 was not amused.

He gazed down at the women who was clad in leather and interpreting the measurement of her metabolic changes, he had come to the conclusion she was in a state of fury. J7 was bewildered. He tried to contemplate, but there was no conclusion upon which he could arrive in order to deduce the reason for such fury. The ultimate conclusion he could deduce was that the fury was not directed upon him, but the target for she may have ended the ritual abruptly.

However, what the woman in black said next, made him realise that his deducions were legitimate, for she had given him access to this female in oestrus in order to mate and undertake the experiment for which J7 had been created. He realised that every fleetting moment was imperitive. The adrenaline was only growing higher and the libido and estrogen decreasing in his target’s body. He needed to undertake the copulation quickly for if her libido and estrogen were to fall too low, she might not conceieve.

But, her consent was imperitive and she had not yet provided it. When the female in black spoke to the target, she had, albeit unwillingly provided her consent towards the mating process. This was all hat J7 required and his actions needed to be quick if he were to undertake his task. He did not speak a single additional word. The titanium alloy, with which J7 was consructed, gave him more sterngth than ten men combined. Thus, when he bent down and brushed the female in black aside, she rolled over with such forece that she toppled off stage.

The “Zzzzzzz....” sound was the eminent sign of his intentions and what he had intended. But when he pulled his pants down, the sight was rather deviant from what one may have witnessed this beast undertake not too long ago. From his pelvis hung a tiny and limp penis. It was almost laughable.

J7 had already calculated the width and depth required to undertake his action. The cameras, which were his eyes, had undertaken the measurement of his target’s gentalia. He knew how much he had to alter the shape of his penis in order to ensure impregnation. What he was unsure of, however, was the quantity of semen required. It was something metabolic and could not be deduced without proper laboratory examination. Some fertile females required very less, others required greater quantities. He decided to approach it in a conservative manner and use maximum quantity.

It was a biological fact that the female was more likley to conceive when aided by gravity. J7 put this knowledge to use which he referred to it within his data and advanced forward. His expression, callous and unperturnbed was not affected, even when he bent forward and grabbed a tuft of hair at the back of her head viciously and lured her up until she was on her knees, kneeling on the floor. Then, with feral dorce, he pushed her head back down, and with the other hand, grabbed her posterior, his fingers pressing acrimoniously into her flesh as he pulled it up, raising it it until her head was against the cold floor while her bottom jutting out into the air.

It wass then that J7 send the command from his central processing unit to his penis which became erect within a moment, like a spear; unmoved, and proud.

He did not hesitate for a moment when he squatted behind the target and then jabbed his penis mercilessly within her, remorseless and uncaring in his approach. While the smaller size would not have caused discomfort to the experienced female, and the fact taht he just lay buried within her and showed no signs of movement was the sign of an unsatisfied man; J7 was only passing more orders to ensure impregnation. He had applied the coservative approach and it implied injecting semen within her with absolute precision.

The commamds were sent and the synthetic material, with which his penis was formed, began to stretch. It thickened until is girth was unbearably large. It was adequate, decided J7, in order to allow no semen to esccpae. It also elongated until it was long enough to press hard into her cervix.

The expression on J7’s countenance had not altered an inch. No signs of pleasure or contentment. It was as if he was not even fucking a woman and was merely standing thoughtlessly. But in fact, he was waiting for the chemical compounds within his pelvis to be combined properly and create articifial sperm. It was the major essence, and the quantity for which ht had sent the command was humungous. Preparation of such enormous quantity did demand time and J7 was in a hurry

The defeated look that Willow gave Shey meant that the tattooed beauty was beyond her Mistress’ help, in fact not even God himself could save her. When both Willow and Shey began this undertaking, as well as their very limited and select few friends who also enjoyed the lifestyle, there was one rule that all Master and Mistress abide by.
What?
That rule was: if for any reason a sub, whether male or female, ever called off torment of someone who have been selected from the crowd, then that individual had free reign to do whatsoever they wished to the willing sub. Shey had seen many other’s unable to take the abuse, but she had always been strong enough to accept whatever punishment, even if they knocked loose a few of her teeth; tonight however, she was the unlucky one.

“I can’t do this,” she whimpered beneath her breath, her body beginning to visibly shake with worry. Flicking her eyes up to the stranger, Shey wondered exactly what he had planned for her abused form.
“You know the rule Shey, you and I better than anyway!” Willow hissed, keeping her dark eyes locked on the stranger standing before them. Shey shook her head slowly and felt another bout of warm tears slide down her cheeks. “I-I’m not on birth control Willow, wh-” it was the first time that this particular sub had ever used her Mistress’ name and it was clear by the way the woman had flinched that it was something that she did not like.
“Sheyenne, this is your burden to bear, I can’t-” it was the last thing that Willow had said as the stranger, with ungodly strength lurched forward and shoved Willow away.
The crowd and Shey, watched on in horror as her body was flung from the stange, a loud thud following her descent. Many of the men and women of the crowd rushed to her aide, and still more sat and looked on in amazement.

Shey began to back away from the man, wincing and whimpering like a child as her injuries sang with agony; she couldn’t allow him to fuck her, she just...couldn’t! Slowly the fear disappeared as she watched him unzip his pants and reveal his member. At first, and under the impression that she might actually survive this, she looked on in bewilderment.
This stranger before her had a member that made her almost want burst into laughter, and here she had thought that he might have this horse sized sausage hanging down to his knees, a thick vein throbbing painfully. This false sense of security however did not last long.

Again the masked stranger advanced, his expression having remained completely cold and uncaring, even as he reached out and collected her by her hair once more. Shey wailed loudly, one of her small, shaking hands reaching back to collect the her attacker’s wrist, in the hopes of prying it from her dark lock. It seemed though that no matter how much she clawed at his flesh or pulled at his arm, she could not remove his iron grasp. Shey turned to the crowd with wild eyes and began to beg, “Make him stop please!” But not a single body in the crowd move to assist her; it was then that an overwhelming sense of dread flooded her veins and clenched her heart tightly.
Shey assumed, as she fought for control, even as she was forced back onto her knees and her face firmly pressed against the unforgiving hardwood floor, that those faceless people of the crowd, thought that this was all part of the act. Yes, it was no entirely uncommon for people to assume that those chosen from the sea of featureless faces, were in fact another Master or Mistress that the group knew. That assumption was a lie.

“God damn it let go!” Even with the fear and dread creeping into Shey’s trembling form, the dark haired woman fought for control: if only she knew that the man she fought against was anything but human and unable to be so easily thwarted by the weak attempts of a human female. Angrily she bellowed and thrashed on the floor, unable to see the stranger’s thick length go from a laughable little nub to a long, unmoving rod that threatened to tear her in half.
Just as she had gritted her teeth and began her thrashing anew did she stop, eyes wide with surprise, as the android looming over her sheathed his shaft with her sex, a shrill cry easing past her battered lips. Unlike most though, he did not start thrusting right away and this made Shey hopeful that he might be reconsidering his current course of action.

“Please don’t do this,” she begged only loud enough for him to hear, her body trembling like a leaf cast into a raging storm, “You don’t have to do this. I’ll do whatever you want if you let me up right now. I’ll come to your place and give you the best blow job of your life, or...or I’ll let you fuck me in the ass.” If only she knew that the man behind her could not be so easily tempted by something that would prove pointless on his mission.
“Let me g-”Shey began weakly, but silenced herself when she felt that her partner’s length seemed to be changing, even as it was within her.
The sub did not move, hardly breathed as she tried to ensure that what she was feeling was truth and not a trick of her mind running rampant. Even as she lay there silently, she felt that her assumption had been right; this man, this thing’s cock was infact growing thick and longer.

At first, his cock had been easy enough to handle, but as it stretched and lengthened, it was becoming painful. Shey gritted her teeth in pain as the empty stretch her sex wide, and she felt a familiar cramping, implying that the head of the stranger dick was pressing firmly against the opening of her cervix

The commands were sent and the synthetic material, with which his penis was formed, began to stretch. It thickened until is girth was unbearably large. It was adequate, decided J7, in order to allow no semen to escape. It also elongated until it was long enough to press hard into her cervix.
When the pressure within her abbaited, Shey gave a shaky breath, wondering if maybe this man was going to simply sit behind her and just let his prick stay imbedded within her. This lie was only comforting for so long before she knew that it was her mind trying to ease the sickly feeling away.

The submissive woman tried once more to plead with the android, “Listen, I’m begging you. I understand that you wanna fuck, but if you give me a few days, I’ll fuck you when I have a little bit more protection. I don’t have any protection, like, I’m not even on birth control! You get what the mean right?” When she got no response, she answered for him, “It means there is a very high risk of me getting knocked up. Let’s face it man, you don’t want this, I don’t want this. Reconsider what you’re doing, please.” That had been the entire reason why she had begged her Mistress, who had been ushered off backstage, so fervently. Shey couldn’t afford a child, let alone continue in her current line of work! Hell, Willow had even said that if such a situation like the one she was currently in, ever did happen, the Mistress would recall her claim on Shey.
Again Shey began to sob, “Please don’t do this.” She pleaded again, listening to the wild hammering of her heart as she waited to see if Mr. Cruelty answered her.

The completion of the task was imperative and had to be undertaken with utmost priority. An Android cannot counteract its programming, even if the programming involves self destruction or the destruction of the creator of the Android. His task involved impregnation of a human female. He had to overlook healthy gestation of the Android baby and make sure that he brought back the infant to his masters for examination. The task was provided to him and his handsome features along with artificial semen trough installed within him for the soul purpose to ensure that Androids were capable of copulation and breeding. They also wanted to examine that these ‘Hybrids’ retained the Android strength or did they lack it entirely. Hence, for these purposes, J7’s successful implementation of the task was essential.

Psychology was an essential element of his database. This was included especially to ensure that J7 had working knowledge of the human mind before he undertook his task of coaxing a female into mating and ultimately breeding and birthing, Such processes involved careful understanding of the human mind as well as the ability to deceieve, manipulate, and persuade. This was the only aspect of J7’s functioning of which his creators were apprehensive. They were unsure whether he could successfuly understand human cusoms and procedures for courtship before he could undertake such a venture. They were gravely aware that if the possibility of a failure of this most difficult of tasks existed, it existed due to the possibility of J7 being too cllous and nonchalant and eother exposing his illegitimacy among humans, or being unable to coax a female through rational means.

Their worst fears were realised when J7 had instantly started to seek possible targets, without even waiting to use proper and diplomatic means. It was beyond doubt that J7 would be a failure. But now, as J7 stood squatting behind the submissive female, their creators would be proud of their Android and how he had successfully managed to complete the first phase of his task . They had assumed that this may take him a few days to accomplish. However, he had achieved it in less than twenty-four hours.

The Android was a more successful venture than they could ever anticipate. All they ahd to do now, was wait until he completes his taslk. Then, he can be dismantled and scrapped for the major purpose of experimentation. Eh child will be within their grasp.

The psychological knowledge stored within J7 made him conclude that humans were fickle minded creatures. They might provide consent one moment and retract it the next. To avoid this problem, J7 was programmed to undertake action on the basis of the initial reaction of the humans and their primary response. The creators had made his specifically on the basis of the fact that initial response is in direct result to actual desire and contradiction appears due to reasonable self persuasion. To avoid such conflict and dilemma within the android’s judgement, base responses were programmed as final responses.

It was for this reason taht all the pleading and begging by the human female had no effect on J7. Her initial agreement had engraved her tomb and acted as a tombstone to the grave her mistress had dug for herself.

Deducing the pleading as uncertainty, J7 swatted off her complaints, turning a deaf ear to it. He merely used his mechanical functions to produce the best quality semen by the chemical reactions within the trough located within his pelvis.

For a considerable time, he lay squatted behind her, no caring o move with no change of expression upon his face. If he was poker player, eh would be the undisputed champion.

Finally, his penis stopped growing. It was by this time even larger than that of a horse, forcing the female’s walls to almost split the walls as it created a pressurised vacuum beyond, while the front stabbed through her cervix like a sword.

“It is done.” Commented the robot as he readied himself.

Then, his penis began to vibrate furiously as if it was being shaken violently back and forth. It caused tremors within her with such vigour.

Finally, it happened. I was if J7’s penis was a large hose and someone had opened it on full force. Hot warm seed spurted put of his penis, shooting like a fatal projectile. It was now that the purpose of stretching the size of his penis was realised for not a single drop could escape the female as his penis occupied all space within.

The several galloons of sperm which were concocted within him were being utilised o the brink as string after string was being poured into the female’s body with such intensity that instead of his penis, his sperm was stabbing into her. His expressions, however, remained unperturbed and resumed their terrorizing stoicism.

This assault upon her continued for several minutes until the trough was emptied. The conservative approach required him o take no chances and he would not. Therefore, the several gallons were essential. When it was emptied, J7 pulled out of her and he sent the command, his penis instantly going limp and shrinking.

He turned the female around and witnessed that her stomach was bloated to breaking point, the skin stretching to its very limit and her abdomen had already taken a massive spherical shape and appeared sick from the excessive fluid that had been pumped into her.

J7 knew that he had to carry the female back in order for the plan to be successful. He had to ensure that the child was safely born and if she had not conceived, then to undertake the copulation repeatedly until she did.

He pulled his pants up and then zipping them up, buttoned them. Bending low, he lifted the female up onto his shoulder and carrying her, started to descend down the stairs. None of the men in the audience tried to stop him. They were much too aware of what he did to the sub and to the dominatrix and they did not want the same fate for themselves. Therefore, they let him pass without qualms and he carried his target out of the auditorium in order to secure a place to keep her safely.

The fact that the strange behind her hadn’t even considered her offered caused the fine hairs on Shey’s battered and abused form. Even before she could begin to threaten him that if he continued on his current course of action that she would cut off his dick, did she feel his shaft grow thicker than anything that she had ever taken in her young existence. The feeling that the inner walls of her cunt could stretch no further was beginning to become a terrifying reality. With a pained scream, Shey attempted to move herself off of the shaft, even as it pierced through her cervix and stayed firmly lodged in her most sacred of places.
Shey had been sobbing before, but now she was bellowing her sobs, her entire body quaking with both her pain and her sobs. “Pull it out! I-it hurts! P-please pull it out!” She hiccuped as she cried, her fingernails biting to her palms, trying to cope with the horribly stretch feeling she felt.

Her sobs slowly abated as she took note that he wasn’t thrusting forward; why? The entire situation had been odd! From the first time that he had gotten onto the stage and even now. Something was wrong about him, but Shey couldn’t put her finger on it, even as she shivered and sniffled during the calm before the storm.

If she had known what was coming and what was in store for her, she would have tried harder, would have fought tooth and nail to avoid her unfortunate ‘end’. But Shey could not have guessed what the android had in store for her, there was no way for her to have known. She tried again to plead, when the growth of his length finally subsided completely, but her words fell utterly apart around her as his voice finally broke the ear ringing silence that enveloped the two of them.

“It is done.” That one simple phrase had caused the young woman’s heart to stop for a moment and the cold, icy chill of fear to flood her veins. He had cum, he had cum and that meant that for several weeks, Shey would wait until she knew she could take a pregnancy test. That fear had been overshadowed by the thought of how ridiculously quick it had been. Hell, he wasn’t a one pump chump, he held the record at one.What happened next inside of her, cause Shey to go completely rigid.
From within the confines of her sex, she could feel a steady pulsating that grew into a quaking that became a violent shaking. Never in all her life had she felt such sensations; it wasn’t pleasant, as her the walls of her pussy were so tightly stretch that the violent shuddering within her caused her great pain.

From the edge of the stage, Willow was hoisted upright, just into to watch her favorite pet fall to the androids sick plot.

Shey felt the warmth of cum fill her cervix, knowing that he hadn’t actually come with his previous ommission, instead, he was now. But unlike normal men, she felt the warmth begin to spread through her, filling her womb slowly. With wide eyes, Shey looked on, keeping her eyes fixed on Willow. More of the thick seed filled her and the warmth began to become tight cramping, the likes of which she had only ever felt when she was on the first day of her period. Why did it hurt this badly? The look on Willow’s face explained everything in great detail. Shey watched Willow beautiful features contort from a mask of anger to that of horror and disbelief. It was then that Shey wiggled one of her arms backwards and up to her belly did she fully understand the extent of the horrified face of her Mistress.

Shey pressed her hand firmly against her belly and felt that, her belly having once been smooth and defined, now had an unmistakable bulge. The horror show did not stop there. With a pained cry, Shey literally felt her belly distend as more of her womb was filled with this stranger’s seed.
Questions ran through her mind, even as she tried to fight: How was a normal man able to fill her womb with so much spunk that her belly was ballooning beneath her hands? All logical thought pointed towards one truth; that the man that was filling her with his cum, was indeed anything but a human man.

“S-stop… I-I’m going to burst!” Shey cried, clenching her teeth as more of the foul liquid was pumped into her. Still, the stranger continued. Another bellow of pain escaped her lips and the waterworks began anew. Shey began to scream, even as she felt her belly button change from that of an inny to an outty. Several minutes of this torture continued until finally, the strange withdrew himself and turned her around.
Shey looked up towards his beauty face, a mix of fear, anger and disbelief masking her pretty features. Even she had to be sure that what her hand felt was truth.

The moment that Shey’s tempest blue eyes fell from the stranger’s face and down to her gravid belly, she began to shake her head slowly, her long dark tresses tickling her naked flesh as she did so. While the android collected his pants and secured them around his waist again, Shey had to be sure that this wasn’t all the making of a very vivid, very terrifying nightmare. One of the young woman’s shaky hands reached up from the floor where it lay and rested softly against her swollen abdomen.
It was during that exact moment that the truth had hit her and her the world around her grew black, even as the andrio lifted her up and tossed her over his shoulder, whisking her off to only god knew where.

It was absolutely imperative that the subject (She had now become Subject instead of target) be secure. If the pregnancy were to be undertaken with success, J7 was required to make sure that the subject was safe and secure during the gestation period. He had to bring back the child to his masters and if he were to fail in his actions, the self destruct sequence within him would activate itself and result in his doom. Then a new and better version J8 would be sent to undertake the same task with much greater, perfection, precision and tact. However, at this juncture, it was J7 who had undertaken his task to perfection and would continue to do so.

Bu J7 had just come into this civilization of homo-sapiens. Where would he take this female? He needed a specific place to keep her. He was aware of the female anatomy and that even with such immense quantities of semen, conception is not assures. He may need to repeat several such sessions in order to ensure pregnancy.

Even as J7 carried the female out of the auditorium and onto the street, he knew from her vital signs that she was unconscious. But this was more due to trauma than due to actual injury. If i was due to any form of injury, she would have been rendered useless for the purpose. The entire scenario was stored within his database, recorded through the cameras which were his eyes. When he played through it on loop within his mind, J7 could see the expression upon the female’ face and the repeated screams. The vital signs had shown minimum libido and estrogens. Ha was a bad sign. The lack of receptive chemicals within a female’s body usually resulted in lack of pregnancy even within a highly fertile female such as the specimen he was carrying. J7 noted this fact and realised that next time, he might need to undertake some stimulation in order that he may have her willing consent to mate. A willing consent would ensure copious amounts of estrogens and libido and allow for greater acceptance as well as likelihood for conception.

As he walked through with his subject still unconscious and slung over his should, he accessed his database for all means of sexual stimulation and gratification for females. It took him but a few moments to comprehend and memorise all those to be implemented within his motor functions for future use with the female. If he were to engage with her in repeated coitus, he had to use stimulation to allure her and make her complacent. Such a fertile female was rare and she was the first one he had come across.

Even as he carried her, he could feel her swollen abdomen pressing hard against his shoulder, her long black hair which was swaying back and forth across his back. Her lips were pressed against his back, kissing them but he felt nothing. None of it mattered to him. All that mattered was his task and how he would accomplish it. He had learnt stimulation and how to keep the female pleased, but he needed someplace...someplace far from civilisation where he could keep her and repeat the process until she was pregnant.

Like a silver lining of hope in the dark night, it made itself appear to him. There he saw upon the very top of eh hill an old and dilapidated house. It was tilted sideways, as if it s beams had given way and now it had tilted under the pressure. At the end, overlooking the cliff, it looked off towards the ocean with a soft breeze blowing across its weak form.

Heat scans revealed no residents within the house andJ7 decided that this old house would be a suitable place to keep the subject. He carried her up the hill. The jerky path caused him to walk with a shaky gait and his movements caused the massive breasts of the subject to dangle and sway like giant bells that continue to vibrate after they had been struck.

The old shack on the cliff was a structure of which all inhabitants of the town were wary. Many believe it was haunted and some believed that the beam was so weak that it would fall off and down the fifty foot fall into the deep blue ocean below.

J7 considered the isolation of the structure form the rest of civilization to be ideal for his purpose. Her body functions had started their actions and J7 felt his own semen which was created after a great deal of chemical processes now slowly and steadily trickle out of her vagina . It caused his entire chest to be smudged with the white ink of masculine seed and by eh time he had reached atop the hill, he could already feel the perfectly carved flat waistline against his shoulder again. While retaining some, most of his semen had spilled out. If J7 could feel any emotions, he would feel pity at the loss. But it did not matter to him that he was now absolutely greasy and wet.

Fortunately, the rusty door was open. Not that it mattered for J7 would have broken the door down if it was closed. The house was a warehouse of dirt, dust and cobwebs. The fear of the house being haunted had kept people away from the old shack and this meant the furniture was not stolen. This was good news for J7 needed at least a bed to lay the subject for the night. He could not see any in the main hall. Therefore, he ascended the stairs. While an ordinary human would have fallen down into the basement because of applying pressure on the crumbling stars at all the wrong places, J7 could see its weak spots clearly with his camera-eye and climbed carefully, without damaging anything and reached the bedroom. This door was locked. With one massive swish of the hand, he android broke open the knob and was inside the dark room. He was unaware of human ailments and without any care of hygiene, he placed her on the muddy bed and a cloud of dust emerged as soon as her body met the negligible deflated mattress.

Then, J7 stood there, waiting until she woke up. He was unsure whether she would wake up until morning. But the Android did not care. He could wait for an eternity and not give up for boredom was an emotion he could not experience and he was unable to sleep like humans. Therefore, all he did was stand before the bed and wait for the subject to wakeup.

If someone had told Shey that she should stay home because some crazy man (android) had made it his mission to find the most fertile female within a twenty mile radius of himself, capture her by whatever means was necessary and fuck her; or in Shey’s case inflate his shaft to resemble that of a fictional monster, and then proceed to fill her belly with so much cum that she took on the appearance of a woman clearly in her third trimester, she would have written them off as someone who needed mental help.
Yet here she was, lying over his broad shoulder, belly filled to bursting with his seed, and now the tool for this alien technology to fuck repeatedly until she did produce a hybrid child.
Normal people don’t consider that they could very well fall into the hands of alien technology and be forced to be a brood mother; it isn’t entirely uncommon for some to wish it would happen, but many rather worry about things that seem more trivial.

The dark haired woman had started to rouse at about the time when her captor had started his trek up the unstable stairway. She had moaned softly, hoping that this was a continuation of a horrible dream. Slowly her eyelids fluttered open, still entirely able to taste the blood in her mouth, and carefully looked around through the haze of waking.
Where was she? How had she gotten there? Who was carrying her up the stairs? The dark haired woman found that she was far too dizzy to be able to fully comprehend the gravity of her current situation.
It was about when she felt her body collide with another unforgiving surface did she moan, a sneeze forming in the back of her nose as the dust filled her lungs.

Shey moaned softly, raising her hands slowly to her head, hoping that massaging her temples would ease the fog that occupied her brain. Absent mindedly, she murmured, “W-Where am I?” Her voice coming out as a hoarse croak, the very sound making her wonder just what she had done. She had yet to realize or remember what she had just indured; but slowly, she was beginning to piece everything together.
With another groaned, Shey raised herself to a sitting position, eyes finally opening to drink in her surrounding. It was during her careful observation that she saw him.

Blinking slowly, keeping her eyes fixated on the man before her, she took in every detail of him; who was he? It had been the first question to fill her foggy mind, but the fog dissipated and fear returned anew when everything began to come back to her in wild flashes.
Throwing herself quickly away from him, Shey raised a shaky hand, one of her long fingers pointing right at the andriod. “Y-You!” She stammered, eyes wide with terror as she continued to remember her ordeal, “Y-You’re the o-one from-” in the same instance, Shey’s eyes shot down from his unchanging face to her belly. She had remembered that, just before the darkness had dragged her down, her belly had been filled to the very limit with his cum. Thankfully though, Shey had found that her once bloated form had returned back to what was her norm, thankful that it hadn’t been permanent.
“What the fuck are you?! Better yet, stay the hell away from me! What the fuck is wrong with you?! What do you want from me!?” The questions began to pour out of her as fresh tears began to descend down her bruised cheeks, “Leave me alone.” The demand had come out as a pathetic little whine, “I-I wanna go home. Take me home, now! I want Willow! I wanna go home! What do you want from me,” she was beginning to repeat herself. Shey was so lost in her own hysteria that she hadn’t asked one very important question: was she indeed pregnant or if the android knew if she was.

J7 stood there waiting. Not a single word escaped his lips. This android was so motionless and discrete that even a vigilant cat would be unable to spot him in the dark as he stands and neither would a dog as he remains odourless within the shadows. It was for this reason when the abducted female stood up, she might have been startled by the sight of the android before her. J7, however, was unperturbed. He had the same mask of nonchalance painted upon his facade as if all that had happened and all that he did was as indifferent to him as a man taking his dog out for a walk. He seemed to consider such felony as something that was committed everyday.

When he witnessed the startled female, he was suddenly aware of how harmful the anxiety and stress would be on the possible conception. J7 was at no liberty to disclose his identity to any person except his subject, He had already selected this fertile female as his subject and he assumed it safe for him to reveal his purpose to her.

He came forward and said in a voice that was devoid of intonation. “You must calm down,” Said he, “anxiety and fear is bad for conception. The conception and birthing is imperative, failing which, I must terminate you and seek another subject. It would be essential to carry out the task programmed.”

He then went on to explain himself and his task by saying, “J7 is my model number and you have been selected as the subject for the breeding program. I am an Android designed to mate with humans. My creators have devised me in order that I may seek a suitable subject, impregnate her and provide them with the suitable test subject for a child containing the genes of humans and androids. You have been selected as the subject, congratulations. However, the anxiety can be dangerous for the probable child and for conception. You need to be stabilised. If you do not do it on your own volition, I may need to apply sedatives. Furthermore, the child health is imperative; hence you need to eat properly for the nutrition of the child for all nine months. I may not be able to trace the existence of the foetus for the first four weeks even with my sonographic vision. I may need to repeat the process of impregnation quite often during these weeks. I shall apply stimulation as well in order to make conception easier for you through physical gratification. Hence, I implore you to stay calm.”

J7 leaned in and examine her flat and perfectly formed waistline as if it was a test subject for a laboratory. “No sign of active foetus yet. Project might need to be repeated several times in order to derive positive results.”

He stood up and waited in front of her, his cold grey eyes fixated upon her as he took off his mask t reveal his handsome features which were akin to that of a Greek God. “Next experiment will be after the subject ahs recovered from the previous one. Take some rest and we can conduct the next project in the morning and try to ensure your impregnation. I will wait right here and you can recoup your energy in preparation for tomorrow.”

The Android then resumed his position, without even asking whether she would acquiesce to this bizarre birthing process and be a human test subject to carry the child of an Android. But these matters were trivial o J7. In fact, within his apathetic processor, they did not even occur. He had concluded her consent to coitus to be consent to the entire process. He did not intend to hurt her; on the contrary, he wanted to ensure her health and safety so that she may give birth to a healthy child for him to take to his creators. As he stood there, unmoving like a statue as if the discussion was over, his cold grey metallic eyes lay fixated upon the subject as if he were guarding her. She may need rest and to sleep, but J7 was beyond this need to sleep. He would stand guard and gaze at her all night, like a duty bound android to its task.

Watching the masked stranger towards her with his eerily graceful movements, Shey threw up her hands, trying to imply to stay away from her. Hearing his voice come out cold and unfeeling she gave a bitter little laugh, "Calm down? Calm down?! No part of this fucking situation that could be classified as calm! I'm not-" she fell silent as he continued his statement. With wide eyes, she stared at him in bewilderment. Had he just said what she thought she had just heard? Shaking her head she repeated the comment over, she swallows hard.
He had said "conception", he had said "birthing"; he had every intention of impregnating her! But the worst comment was when he finished with "her termination". Did mean that if she didn't comply with his twisted little desire to play house or if she didn't conceive ever, he would kill her and force this on some other young woman? Self preservation was clouding her judgment; fuck him and his fucked up desire, she wasn't going to allow this psycho screw her until she was carrying his baby! Hell! She could have ready conceived and neither one of them would know for weeks!

Shey couldn't stand any more, her knees were getting weak. With a shuttering sigh, the dark haired beauty sank down onto the filthy bed, her hands instantly going to her head as she listened to him. Another bitter laugh cut into his comment as he said she had been selected: like she had entered some sick science fiction contest. She didn't want this! She wanted her old life back, she wanted to go home. But it was too late for that, and despite knowing this, Shey still tried to ploy her escape. What good would it do her though? She had to wait several more weeks to see if she got her period, or if the worst happened; she was pregnant with the crazy man's brat! Even that assumption of him being human had been just that, and assumption! Raising her head as he finished talking, she shook her head. "You're a sick fuck, you know that?! I don't want this! Nor do I gives concert to any further coitus! I'm not your god damn incubator and this is not an honor! You're not an android! You're just some very sick little boy who has read and watched way too any pornos about this shit! So let me explain something to you; you let me go now and we never speak of this now. If I am indeed knocked up because of your weird ass monster cock and all that blasted cum you already pumped into me, then I'll terminate the pregnancy. You'll let me go, right now!" Shey bellowed, standing quickly to jab a long finger at his chest.

He didn't even seem phased by her threat as he leaned into her and his eyes flicked right down to the smooth plains over the belly. He didn't state long and he began to speak again, "I'm not pregnant nor am I going to get pregnant. We aren't having sex again, end of story!" What he did next made her jaw hit the floor; he took off the mask and stood their in the dark, his beautiful featured only illuminated by that of the dim city lights and the glow of the moon. If he wasn't so fucked in the head, she might have wanted to actually have sex with him.
But the beautif face was already caused Shey to despise him! He opened his mouth about another experiment to ensure she conceived the next morning. Shey folded her arms tightly over her named bust, "We aren't having sex, you aren't going to ensure I'm carrying your brat. Tomorrow morning you will take me home and we will never see one another." He said nothing and simply stayed back, like he was guarding her to ensure that she didn't run from him or no one got her instead.
With a defeated sigh, Shey sank back down onto the filthy bed, pulling her legs under her and laying back onto the dirty mattress; there was no use fighting sleep. It wasn't until she lay there against the cotton pillows and the sound of the ocean, did she realize that she was exhausted.

The android would be able to know that as her breathing slowed and grew quiet, that his subject had drifted off due to the physical trauma she had suffered as well as slowly coming to the realization that,no matter how much she protested, the android was not budging and he was as going to complete his mission, even if she didn't want the inevitable consequences of their unprotected romp.

Now, J7 was no man and the conventions of men were as alien to him as was health to a cigarette. He was aware of the fact that if we were to accomplish his task, he had to keep the subject healthy and to keep her healthy, he had to feed it as well as assure its hygiene.

While standing there in front of her, J7 gazed upon the necessities for good health for human within the compendium of knowledge within him.

His hard drive produced the following results:

1) Food and drink;

2) Shelter;

3) Clothing.

Assessing the situation, Android J7 had realised that the second condition was fulfilled by the presence of the tipsy house he had brought her in. Although he might need to clean it in order to provide sanitary conditions. He could manage to keep intruders out.

Clothing...She seemed to be devoid of it. He might need to provide her with some. But he was instructed not to abandon the subject at any point in time and it would be unadvisable to do so considering the heightened state of fury and anxiety the subject was in.

He looked up at the instructions for making of clothing and realised that the curtains within the house could be useful. J7 pulled them down. He was discrete and careful His drive had revealed that sleep is vital for recuperation and if he was to repeat the making process the following day, the subject needed to be active and healthy. Sound awoke sleep and this would destroy the process of recuperation.

Therefore, J7 soundlessly pulled off the sheets and then tore hem carefully. He increased the temperature in his hands to melt the cloth enough so that it was attached in just the right places to create a long dress from the curtains. He placed it beside her bed so that she may see it when she awakens.

J7 then embarked upon the sanitation journey as he began to clean the whole house. It was a difficult task, but the android was beyond experiences of hardship or ease, those were human emotions and J7 merely undertook tasks.

Before long, the entire house was as spotless as marble surface. He bed was still filthy and lay untouched because the subject was sleeping in and cleaning it meant waking her up.

Now, only the final task remained and that was food. It was a fact that as long as J7 was in the house, the subject could not escape. After all, he had heat signal detectors and they told him the subject’s location through heat signature at all times irrespective of his location in the house. Yet, how could he get food without going out.

He searched his compendium and learnt that food needs to be cooked. Therefore, he put upon old pot in the kitchen stove. Even though this old dilapidated house had no electricity, its gas tanks still had gas inn them and the stove was operational. Surprisingly, even the water was operational and J7 boiled some water in the container. Now all he needed for something to boil. His storage revealed various edible articles from around the globe. Fortunately, he spotted one article that said “Chinese eat it.” And this food article was right in from of his eyes..

Being an Android, J7 could only categorise humans into one category. He could not distinguish cultures, diets, or other forms of Aristotelian abstractions. Therefore, when he had managed to catch and skin the rat, he tore off the tail and breaking the body and boils each piece in the wear. Before long, the food was ready.

It was already dawn by the time all these activities were complete. J7 made his way up to the subject’s room with freshly boiled rat meat in the plate.

He stood before the subject and shook her in order to wake her from her deep slumber, realising she would be fully recovered after her sleep.

J7 placed the plate of boiled rat meat before her and implored her, “Eat. You need to be healthy before we can repeat the process of coitus. The lack of consent reduced the levels of estrogens and libido considerably. I shall apply some stimulation today in order to higher the chemical levels and make conception easier. But first, you must eat.” He pointed to the ugly food on the table.

Shey's dreams were troubled, no one sane in her current situation would have been able to sleep peacefully either! Her restless mind replayed their romp over and over again within her mind. The pain that he had inflicted upon her with no remorse, the way his length had grown to ensure that none of the semen that he had manufactured, and then pumped into her. What he has deposited had been well out of the realm of reality, but she had remember the spherical shape her abdomen had taken on after he had withdrawn his cock from the tightly stretched confines of her abused sex.

When the hard shake woke her from her troubled sleep, Shey didn't know if she was grateful to be awake or if she preferred the horror of her dreams. Slowly she sat up, rubbing her eyes with the backs of her pale hands. Blinking to clear the fog of sleep away, she looked directly up into the handsome face of her captor. His command to "eat" had caused her to look about for what he meant; when her eyes fell on the small little lump of flesh, Shey made a disgusted face. The small mount looked similar in shape and size to one of the rats that she was sure roamed the halls of her dilapidated prison. "I'm not eating that," she hissed, pointing a finger at the mass. "Do you know many diseases those filthy little beasts are filled with? I'd rather eat dirt than... That!" Slowly standing, Shey stepped away from h and folded her arms tightly beneath her breasts, "And we are not commencing in coitus. I'm not letting you fill me up like you did yesterday. I'm human, and I'm lucky that my uterus didn't burst. Not. Happening." She explained with a note of finality.

The dress that was laid down at the foot of the bed, while she appreciated the idea of being clothed, the clothes that were set aside had been made by him. She didn't want to wear it, but if it want not being naked in front of him, then good! Quickly she collected the dress and threw it over her head.

There was no reply from J7 as she rejected the food he prepared and went on to insult him. He maintained his calm and hinted not the slightest twitch of a muscle on his face as if he was callous to anything she had to throw at him, physical or emotional.

He had carefully scanned the rat and whether it was safe for consumption before selecting it for consumption by the subject. He decided that she had to eat i. Later, he might need to use the ropes he had discovered in the basement of the house to tie her up and get some more food because the heat signatures displayed that there were not enough rats in the house to last the whole nine months. EH would nee to retrieve more supplies and that was for sure. However, coitus was essential every six hours if he were to ensure pregnancy for the subject. Furthermore, stimulation was essential to let the subject be acquiescent.

Finally, J7 said in a voice devoid of emotion and feeling, “The food is edible. My scans reveal no indication of any harmful microorganisms.”

The internal clock within J7 had already rung and it means it was time.. He had to make sure he was on schedule, for timing was absolutely imperative to his task. Therefore, he decided that he would presently ignore her nutrition for that could be conducted after the experiment. Right now, the subject had to be indulged in coitus in order to ensure impregnation.

“It is time.” J7 announced in the same eerie voice that always meant something dangerous was about to happen. J7 knew that the subject would be unwilling and he would have to undertake measures in order to subdue it. He had placed the ropes in the corner of the room and he knew that the subject might need to be bound in order to stimulate and impregnate it.

When its back was turned, J7 made his way slowly towards her, grabbing the ropes as he did. He grabbed her, one hand upon her mouth and the other on her breast, pressing so hard that his hand marks would probably be left both on her mouth and breast.

He forcibly pulled her towards the bed, whereupon placing her, he mounted the subject and taking a rope each, he tied both arms to the opposite post of the dusty bed.

“Subject must be stimulated.” He said and began to descend down her body.

Even if the lump of rat flesh was disease free, she was not going to consume it! Yea she hungry, but it was the fact that this guy had made it was enough to ignore the soft hunger pains she felt. "Fuck off," she said again, only to hear his voice once more devoid of emotion, say it was time.
The last time he had uttered a phrase similar to what he just had, it had meant that he had finished mixing his horrible "spunk" concoction that he had filled her with.

Shey had been about to protest again but had opened her mouth to scream; even that was lost as the android's hand clasped over her mouth and this other hand gripped onto her breasts with inhuman strength. The raven haired woman ignored the pain that reminded her of his grasp over her mouth and on her breasts, but she kicked and squirmed. Her small frame violently thrashing in a feeble attempt to escape his vice like grip.
Unfortunately she had been unsuccessful in her counter attack, as her hands were quickly bound to each bed post. The stiff rope bit into her skin even as she struggled against the tightly lashed bindings. "Let me go! I'm not having sex the with you again! Stop it!" She bellowed at the top of her lungs, praying that someone would be able to hear her cries of distress.

Looking at him over her breasts, Shey shook her head quickly at his comment, "No! Stay the fuck away from me! Someone! Please help me!" She screamed which devolved into a heart wrenching sob, "Let me go, please." But the andriod was focused on his mission; he was going to stimulate her to ensure her body was more reseptive to his mutant seed. She had no choice in this and there was no way she wouldn't feel at least excited if he did what she assumed he was going to do. For now though, she would fight. Shey's slender legs crossed quickly, her thighs tightly clenched together in an effect to keep whatever appendage he planned on using to tease her still very sore cunt.

Lower descended the Android. Lower and lower. The screams and cries of the subject had fallen upon deaf ears. He had his orders and he was going to follow them completely. A hybrid child. Those were his instructions and he had o complete this task at all cost.

Therefore, the android descended lower until his face was close to the subject’s genitalia. Even though he could recall the data immediately, J7 always applied the conservative approach. That was the best route an android preferred for imperative tasks and this was his mission. He referred to the manual again. “Stick your tongue out,” It said, “Stick your tongue out and place it upon the vagina. Then move the tongue and head simultaneously in the licking manner, akin to a dog.”

J7 complied and his tongue moved out of his oral cavity and rested upon the subject’s vaginal opening. He placed it there for a moment, letting the saliva penetrate the gap, before starting to move the surface of his tongue across the surface of her vagina in order to stimulate the subject. This process was repeated slowly and carefully, sans attention to the subject and her reactions.

“Penetrate the vagina with the top of your tongue and gradually sink it deeper until your lips touch the surface of the vagina.” J7 followed the instructions completely and his tongue protruded as far as his synthetic muscles allowed and he sunk it between her folds and penetrated deep. The synthetic tongue was considerably long and had managed to touch her sensitive G-spot, though J7 was unaware of this.

“Move your tongue within as random in every direction, twist and turn your tongue considerably for simulation.” J7’s tongue began to poke and prodded everywhere. First the walls around and then repeatedly lapping over the subject’s g-spot, hitting it repeatedly as it twisted within her like a key inside a lock. Not being human, gave J7 intense fervour and speed that a human was incapable of summoning and this meant that his tongue managed to stimulate the subject in ways no human tongue possibly could.

“Use fingers over to rub and create extra stimulation.” The Android could only follow the instructions as he moved his hand over her clitoris and began to scrub them with intense ferociousness against the subject’s clitoris while his tongue continued its repeated assault within. He was going to stimulate her and make her acceptable to the impregnation and his task will be fulfilled, he was going to make sure of that.

Even if she hadn't wanted him to, even if she fought against his advances and did everything humanly possible to deny his attack; she failed. Shey had fought to keep her legs clamped shut, but the andriod was exponentially stronger than she could ever hope to be. With steady hands, he hand pressed his finger tips into each thigh, fingers splayed, and pulled the clenched muscles apart with ease, displaying her naked are for his inhuman consumption. The dark haired woman attempted to them turn herself away from his lowering form, but found the ropes that he had bound her hands with were just a powerful and just as painful.
The coarse, thick rope bit deeply into the sensitive skin,leaving behind ugly redded lines that encompassed her petite wrists.

With anoththe cry, Shey watched the beautiful man lay between her thighs and waste no time pressing his tongue against her sex. She couldn't resist the electric pleasure that shot through her form, causing her head to tilt back and a pitiful moan ease from her lips without restriction. Yet he still continued, his skilled tongue lapped at the sweet honey her sex was already drooling.
Damn her traitorous body!
Shey squirmed beneath his mouth as he noisily slurped and sucked her cunt, her toes curling in sweet ecstasy. "Ahhh, ah! Oh f-fuck!" She stammered, finding that she couldn't focus on anything but the lewd sounds of his eating and the intense pleasure of his masterful tongue. Yet he surprised her further when the long, dexterous appendage sank into her with ease and gently caressed her g-spot. That was trigger he was looking for and with that one flick, the robotic lover had given the female her first orgasm.
All around his tongue he would feel her inner walls clenching and spasming in a feeble effort to draw then slippery tool further in. Shey hated herself for having fallen into the sweet throngs of an orgasm, and hated it more that the high she felt as he continued, made her want more.
As if the andriod could read her mind, her stimulated Shey's sensitive sex until she was close to another earth shattering orgasm.

Fighting her binding, the dark haired beauty bit down hard on her bottom lip and tried to stave off the incredible sensation his tongue was giving her. "I.... I'm g-gonna cum." She whimpered, her ass raising off the bed to further coax her lover into giving her the orgasm her body so craved. "Fuuuuccckkkk! Mmmmm, ahhhh. Oooh, sh-shit!" She exclaimed as his hand slide down her inner thigh and came to rest on her sensitive nub.
It didn't take much more then the intense friction against her clit to send her spiraling down into another powerful release.
Shey's entire body twitched as she came, her vision blurred and her fertile form was now ready for what the andriod wanted her for.

The Android had followed the instructions to perfectly. He deduced it through two means, which are:
1) There was a certain increase in the levels of estrogen and libido within the subject, which indicated her willingness to comply to coitus and mating. This would ensure proper conception which would have otherwise been impossible had she been unwilling to undertake it.

2) The instructions had clearly stated, “If you are doing it right, her vaginal will respond by releasing a warm fluid from within and then you can proceed further.” J7 had noticed the fluid being released from within. It had sprayed his face once. However, he had continued in order to ensure the fulfillment of the process and the fluid had once again drenched his fact completely, leaving the android a damp mess.

If only he could interpret the repeated moans of the subject, this idea would have been clear to him that he succeeded. But, J7 was incapable of interpreting emotions and could only make sense of them in chemical terms of bodily functions rather than physical or emotional means.

When the task was complete, the android was aware that he could undertake the procedure. However, to ensure proper conception, there were several other procedures he had to follow. Every instruction had to be undertaken with car and precision lest the subject be unwilling for coitus again and lose her libido and estrogen content.

Therefore, J7 followed the next set of instructions. “Kiss her lips when you penetrate and make sure the size of the sexual organ is limited to her comfort at first.” The instructions were successfully followed as the Android came forward and pressed his lips against the subject. It was a pathetic attempt at a kiss because he was unacquainted with the basic elements of a kiss. It only involved his lips pressing against hers with no effort to move them or use his tongue. His lips were like dead flesh against the subject.

“Use hands to stimulate mammary gland and derriere.” J7 did the same when he moved one hand to squeeze her breast acrimoniously and the other to lay it on her buttock as he used his inhuman strength to squeeze them and release in order to stimulate her body in a comfortable manner so that the subject may adjust to him.

He did not move, however, this was no romantic foreplay, grinding, frustration or desire as is the case common with humans. It was bland following of instructions rather any form of impulse or action initiated through the confines of the mind.

J7 followed the instructions and analyzing the size of her reproductive organs, sent a command to his penis to change to the size apt for best stimulation for physical pleasure in her case. The penis complied and its shape changed a comfortable size along with its thickness.

“Insert slowly and move hips in order to create best stimulation. Repeat process, gradually increasing speed and force for a period of thirty minutes before producing semen. Then ejaculate confirming that none of the semen is wasted or lost in the process.” J7 once again complied and began to thrust into her, his expression still nonchalant and displaying not the slightest pleasure as his eyes met the subject’s along with their lips.

Still within the daze of her orgasm, Shey's breathing came out in labored gasps, her mind still in a drunk haze. She hated to admit it but the release that he had just inflicted upon her had been the most powerful orgasm of her young life. She highly doubt that she could ever feel something to strong again, at least not by human hands or human appendages. The sad truth was beginning to sink in all too quickly.
What he did next, even in her 'love drunk' state had made her almost want to pull away from him.
He was still covered in her spunk, and she hated her own smell and taste. Hell, he hadn't even let her shower since they had fucked only a few hours ago, and the smell of her and him commingled into a powerful stench that made her stomach twist into uncomfortable knots of sickness.
The kiss that he 'planted' on her lips had been the most pathetic excuse for a kiss, as well as when he had placed his hand against her breasts and against her ass. Did he really think that human's had sex like this? If so, he had to be joking! He needed to read less books and watch more porn, at the very least!

Turning her head away from his to break the kiss, Shey exposed her neck and cried out when her lover slipped his length into the dripping folds of her sex, his size considerably more agreeable than when they had first had sex. The steady rocking motions of his hips made the woman beneath him throw her head back again and moan in sweet ecstasy. Each time she glanced up at him though, the appeal of the fuck lost it's luster; his same stony expression marred his beautiful features.
Each time she opened her mouth to protest his actions, the android would hit a spot inside of her that made her body quiver beneath him.

Already she was drawing close to another orgasm, she had to stave it off, if only for a little longer. But that was already becoming increasingly difficult, as he didn't change pace or depth, continuing to stroke her g-spot in a way that made her back arch off the bed. Fuck! She was going to cum and she couldn't stop herself.
With a shuttering breath, Shey, bit down on her bottom lip and felt her orgasm crash through her, the world around her falling away into a million splintered pieces. Within her sex, her walls clenched and spasmed, trying to milk her lover for his life giving seed.

The hard movements were repeated vigorously. The Android was lying upon the subject, his larger body, holding her feebler one down as he lay buried within her. His movements were feral and could rival the viciousness of an elephant in heat, even though his expression was nonchalant and not showing the slightest signs of pleasure upon it as if the curvaceous and desirable body of the subject meant nothing to the android. All he wanted was to impregnate her.

Pat, Pat, pat! was the sound that boomed within the room every time his hips collided with hers and the tip of his artificial penis bumped against her within. Not a single moan escaped his lips even though the subject was writhing and screaming with pleasure. He pounded her this way, over and over, his speed and force picking up until the subject’s body was jerking forward under the pressure along with the dilapidated bed oscillating violently from the force that was being exerted by this inhuman machine.

Exactly when thirty minutes were completed (J7 was timing this action), the Android knew that it was time to initiate the process of insemination.

“It is time.” Said the robot in a voice that was devoid of any tone or emotion. Suddenly, once again, his penis expanded massively, its girth forcing the subject’s walls within to stretch to their ultimate limit and no even air could pass between them. His length elongating until it was within her womb and stabbing her cervix.

The command was already sent and the semen had started to produce itself within the robot, this time, filling the trough to the very brink with the milky seed of the machine that was to mate with a human. Without a moment’s pause or warning, the hot seed poured out like fire from a flamethrower heating the subject within, hitting her within with force as it began to instantly occupy all the space within.

This process continued for several minutes, the Android’s penis pouring out semen like a faucet until her womb was full to the brink with the machine’s seed. However, since there was no space to accommodate any more, her body had to expand further so that it could store the onslaught of cum that was being stopped from seeping out because of his massive penis making her sex air tight by its size.

The shooting of cum continued until the abdomen began to swell and grow larger in size. This continued until the flat and desirable waist had bulged to form a protruding belly that appeared akin to an earthen pot. It was then that the Android pulled out his massive shaft, drenched in semen and its size appeared to be larger than even that of a horse of any creature the planet earth could produce. Right before his eyes, as he sent the command, its size reduced to its tiny miniscule form and it was like a flat and limb pencil, incapable of pleasing even a rat.

The Android raised himself of the bed, the task was undertaken correctly.

In all of her years on earth Shey had never had fucked with such determination than the android that hammered into her tight cunt. It seemed that even despite his desire to inseminate and impregnate her, her robotic captor felt no pleasure as he filled her with his thick cock. Shey couldn’t help but cry out and moan in sweet pleasure as he thrusted against her. Each and every thrust sent her body quaking beneath her, her nipples growing into hardened peaks of desire.

The sound of their fucking filled the empty house and anyone brave enough to get close to it would be able to hear her moans. But yet even as he kept fucking, not once did he groan, grunt or even make a peep; Shey knew that the android had one purpose but did he really think that humans derived no pleasure from this act of mating? Both parties had to enjoy it, while the sex was good, the outcome (what he wanted), and it was making the intense pleasure not even worth it.
It wasn’t until he started to fuck her harder, the poor bed beneath them creaking and groaning in protest.

When she did finally heard his voice again, Shey’s eyes shot open wide,”No! Don’t cum in me again, please!” She cried, but her pleading wasn’t convincing as she moaned and threw her head back. Not even a moment later did she feel the tightening inside of her which implied that his prick was swelling like it had before. The android was determined to have her carry his hybrid child, but Shey refused, even if she had to terminate the pregnancy with wire hanger. Gritting her teeth, Shey tried to endure the stretching but felt tears slide down her cheeks even as she felt the head of his penis pressed against the opening of her cervix and warmth began to flood into her.

The thick goo wasn’t going anywhere, even as her uterus was filled with cum, and began to force her uterus to expand. The tight cramping she felt as her belly filled, made her toes curl and grit her teeth. Once again the smooth plains of her belly deformed and blew up into a round gravid sphere. When he finally finished filling her and he withdrew his shaft, Shey was left against the bed panting, feeling that this was the end, that with the amount he had cum and having done it twice now, there was no way that in four weeks, that she wouldn’t be carrying the android’s experimental child.

It was no surprise for the Android that a healthy child requires good nourishment for the mother and the rat, though clean and nutritious, was devoid of the necessary vitamins and nutrients essential for healthy growth of the foetus. He would not have provided the subject with the rat is he was sure that the subject would make no attempt to escape. However, the subject was displaying all the vital signs of rebellion. Heightened rage, fury, wrath as well as other elements of hostility were active within her cerebral activity and leaving the subject in this condition would result in 93.7834% probability that the subject might attempt an escape.

However, two articles had become undeniable now. Sanitation and nutrition. Nutrition was something he could deal with later. Delay in meal provided a 0.8796% chance of malnutrition whereas delay in sanitation provided a 3.1267% chance of infections and communicable diseases. Sanitation was in fact, the greater priority. J7 had decided that if he allowed her into the bathroom alone, she might attempt an escape again. It was best to bathe her while she lay on the bed.

The android had not bothered to take off the makeshift dress he had sown for her. While it covered a majority of her body, it was of least importance to the Android because J7 was not interested in her body. His primary interest was to inseminate her and the dress with its open bottom provided enough leeway to undertake the task. He had constructed the dress specifically for this purpose: Ease of coitus; ease of birthing.

Therefore, their recent encounter, after which the subject now lay on the bed with an expanded spherical abdomen, she was still wearing the dress he had provided her and i had not torn even when they consummated. That plan was successful.

J7 went to the bathroom then and filled the bucket full of water. He had found a sponge in the house. Carrying the bucket back to the subject, he gazed down at her, still tied to the bed post and in his callous expression said, “Sanitation time.”

He m\leaned in and unbuttoned the dress from the front. Slowly and carefully, the Android unbuttoned the whole dress and pulled it aside to reveal the bare and curvaceous form of the subject before him. His stoic expression unperturbed at the sight that would make any countenance convulse with lust.

Dipping the sponge in the water, the Android began cleansing the subject. First he rubbed it across her face, wetting it. Zhen he rubbed it across her neck, her breasts. In doing so, the android also used his hands to softly massage her body in an attempt to eradicate the dust and germs. He continued his rubbing and scrubbing until he detected no germs on her upper body before descending down to her protruding stomach and then her clitoris. These pars of her too, the Android began to scrub, first he applied the wet sponge o her clitoris, then his fingers to rub. His intention was not at all erotic. He just wanted to ensure that the subject was clean.

Shey gasped and wheezed, still trying to catch her breath from the hard fucking she had just received, she hated him for forcing this on her and hated herself for allowing herself to feel anything but hatred. How could she? She felt that the life that she had with Willow was now just a dream, a shadow of the past that she would never get to see again, something lost to her forever. The thought alone made her whimper and the sound of her mournful sobs echoed through the house.
"I fucking hate you!" She growled bitterly through clenched teeth, "I hate you for everything you've done to me and everything you plan on doing! I won't forgive you and you can bet that if I do get pregnant you sick fuck, I'll kill your bastard child!" Violently, even with her belly so full with the robot's semen, she still fought her bound, even forced herself to sit up and against the headboard.

No matter how much she fought against the restraints they only proved to cause her discomfort, her arms already burning hot and red with irritation. She watched him walk away and tried to break free, but both the rope and the headboard weren't fazed in the slightest. With a defeated sigh, Shey whined softly as she felt her inside cramp uncomfortably with her uterus still firmly filled with the andriod's seed. As she gazed down over her ample bust and down to the spherical shape, the hatred she felt burned hot. Her fate was going to be this, this hugely bloated form that could only waddle around while J7's bastard kicked at her ribs and generally just made her uncomfortably.
Not more than a minute later did J7 return with a bucket and sponge and mention that she was going to be sanitized. "Don't you fucking touch me!" She snarled through clenched teeth, pulling once again at her bindings. But it did her no good and the android began to unbutton the front of her dress. She thrashed violently as she fought to keep her nudity from going on display for yet a second time as well to avoid the sight of the horrible sight of her filled belly, but her captor worked the button down and opened the dress to expose her creamy white flesh.

Shey sobbed harder and began to bash her body against the headboard in frustration, acting like a spoiled child throwing a temper tantrum. Even in the midst of her fit, her captor set about washing her face with the cool water he had collected. Sniffling, she looked up to J7 with a defeated look, "You may look like a man but you have no heart. You're just this empty shell of a man! Your creators failed in your construction you fucking monster! They should have implemented feelings, but I guess you can't synthesis human emotion can you? You're their obvious failure." Falling silent as she let her head fall down against her chest, she whimpered softly, even as J7 continued to wash and scrub her flesh: down over her neck and over the swell of her breasts.
Even with the hatred that swirled around in her veins like poison, the feeling of his hands worked her tense muscles in the most amazing massage her had ever had. Sadly he didn't linger and continued on his way down, scrubbing and massaging the taut skin of her gravid gut. Even so, he took no time in washing her and moved down to her sensitive nub.

As the cold sponge was applied to her clit, her head shot up and she cried out in surprise and pleasure. It was like he had placed an icecube against the feverish skin and let it set there to melt. Then he began to use his strong fingers. The feeling of his massaging fingers made her toes curl and bite at her bottom lip, she was trying not to allow her treacherous moans to escape her lips.
With loud heaving breaths, Shey forced her mind to think of something else, anything else besides the pleasure that tore through her like electricity. It was doing her no good as her hips rose off the bed to press against his hand, trying to coax him into pushing his long digits into her sex and finger fuck her already abused and filled sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom