Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I've caught you in my Trap (Males and Females welcome)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint Frigid

Meteorite
Hey there! I am interested in playing a trap character. In case you did not know, what I am referring to is a male who dresses in female clothes, has more effeminate features, and essentially goes through each day as a female besides the fact they have a dick. I'm looking for either just smut or someone who would be interested in having an actual relationship/romance between the characters. As a warning, if it is just smut I may get bored. I really enjoy working to my partners kinks so long as they are not incredibly violent. So let me know what you would like to see in this rp when you message me!

Some things about the way I roleplay:
I will almost always give about 3+ Paragraphs, the actual number depending on how much I enjoy the RP. As long as you give me a decent paragraph each post I will be happy
I love smut, I really enjoy role playing it, but I truly find it so much better when used as a plot device to help things along. I'm not against a smut only rp but it is likely I will get bored after a bit

That being said I will list a few things I would like to see but are by no means required:
Watersports
Dominant characters
Pet play
Master/Slave
Incest
Futanari

The things I do not feel comfortable with:
Gangbangs
Beastiality
Scat
Excessive violence

This role play could fit with any pairing really, as well I'm fine with doing this with either male or female characters/roleplayers. Let me know if you have any ideas when you message me and if not I can give you some of my own or we can come up with some together! Hope to hear from you soon!

P.S. I prefer to communicate over PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom