Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female celebrity takes wrong road to fame

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevilWithTheDetails

Super-Earth
Want to try out a scene where you favorite female celebrity took an audition with the wrong guy and ruined her chance for fame? Feel free to respond to this scene setup as a female celebrity you would most like to play as for the scene before she got famous. Not limited to A-List celebrities. Open to models, B-list celebrities or other kind of females just let me know.

Hearing the knock on the door around 3 p.m. which was the appointment I had scheduled with you online through the Craigslist talent and modeling agent ad I had posted as I smirk devilishly to myself as I get up from the chair at my desk and walk over towards the door unlocking it and opening it seeing you standing there looking even more gorgeous than I expected while holding a small handheld 1080p high definition Sony camera. "Hey there. What was your name again?? I have contact with a lot of girls it can be hard to keep track. Glad you could make it." I lead you inside closing the door behind you locking the door again. A nice warm medium sized white walled shooting room with lighting equipment that I turn on exposed to you, revealing more clearly where there is a large leather sofa and a desk and chair across from it as I extend my hand towards it and point. "You're allowed to sit there on the couch and you can just put your stuff and whatever else on my desk if you want..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom