Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unexpected Journeys [Azecreth & Himeko]

Azecreth

Pulsar
The land of Hildegard was an old one, settled by humans since time immemorial. Some say that they came from the stars, aboard great arks that took them there before vanishing off into space, while others say they evolved from the animals. And still more say that they were made by the gods themselves, and in their image. Regardless of where the race of man came from though, none could deny that they had left their mark upon the land. And even as nations progressed and developed, great cities springing up where none had been before, the countryside and the forests brought to heel, still the marks of the past remained to see, some lost, but far more present.

One of those things was the ancient Empire of Devrithen, a might kingdom that had bestrode the globe for centuries, all held under their sway and influence, even if they did not directly control it. They built great works, fortresses, castles, cities, and advanced greatly in the fields of science, magic, and the merger of the two. Some of their legacies endured their fall, but many things had been lost as well, secrets that had yet to be regained by the world. It was a shame, but that was the way the world worked, at least as far as humanity could discern and operated.

Part of this process were explorers, brave and cunning people who went out to explore, to find relics of the past and bring them back, whether for their own profit or the betterment of mankind. Such efforts were hardly easy, dangerous as a result of the ravages of time, but that never served as a total deterrent. There would always be those willing to stake life and limb on a successful find. And with the creations of the Empire, one never knew what they might find in those old ruins. It could be useful, or it could be a mere trinket, and the odds of returning made such an endeavor risky. But that was the price, and one many were willing to pay.

Of those ruins, one of the most enigmatic was the ruins in Vanaheimr. Built into a mountainside itself, Vanaheimr was said to be a depository, a vault of ancient relics, secrets, and untold wealth. The halls wound onwards seemingly unending, well chiseled stone lit by magic, with rooms of many different functions. Of course, such a vault was also well guarded, by a variety of traps that had spelled the ruin of many a visitor. And yet that did not stop everyone, always a new traveler willing to risk the danger for the rumored wealth within. And the returns had only supported those rumors, though it was said that the inner sanctum had yet to be tapped. Truly, that was where the true wealth and power laid, behind massive metal doors and deep inside the facility.

With all those things known, the good and the bad, a new adventurer approached, willing to try her luck, to risk life and limb to see if she could profit. And the gods only knew what would be in store for her, inside those cavernous depths....

It had been years since she had left on her journey, years since she had last seen her kind. Yet everything she had made was for her pack. She had traveled the world and found many abandoned ruins, sure some had already been raided before her, but she had always found their inner secrets that had been kept hidden. Most treasure hunters only took what they could easily find, as for her she always went above and beyond when it came to finding the rarest of treasures. Sinvious Dawnfang wasn't your typical adventurer, let alone was she the typical treasure hunter, she was much more than that. She was an expert treasure hunter and her level of expertise made her a very well known treasure hunter. During her travels she had heard of this mysterious ruins that was very well hidden inside the lands of Hildegard from a strange woman who had bought the treasures from her last mission. The woman claimed she was from that land and told her that not many return from the ruins of Vanaheimr and that what laid inside was wealth beyond anyone's imagination.

Those who did come out however, came out empty handed due to how heavily trapped the place was. Hell not many even dared ventured in there let alone would try and risk their lives with the traps that waited for anyone in there. Yet she was a proud being, and she knew that she would go in there and come out the richest of them all. Her tail swayed in the wind as she stared at the giant metal doors that lead to the entrance of Vanaheimr. "Hehehe, so this is the infamous ruins of Vanaheimr, eh? This is gonna be fun.~" She said with a giant wolfish grin as her large canines showed. She wasn't human by no means, she was what legends spoke of and was one of her kind, a foxwolf. It was said that once every ten thousand years when one foxwolf dies, another is to be born. Never is there to be more than one for whatever reasons, no one knew. Her father was a pure blooded wolf while her mother was a pure blooded fox.

Both of her packs were not typical beasts, they were more human-like than the average wolf or fox. They were, as the humans saw them, hybrids. They spoke the language of man, walked on two legs as man, yet they had fur, claws, tails and ears of the beasts. No one really knew how their kinds came to be, just that they existed. Smirking to herself she made her way towards the giant metal doors. Ears perked up as she reached the doors and then took a deep breath before using all her strength and pushed one of the doors open. She was no fighter, that was for certain. But she did know a lot of tricks that had helped get her out of several sticky situations that would have ended up in a fight. The moment she opened the door she could smell the stench of death and decay from deep within, however that didn't scare her off seeing as she had dealt with other places similar to this one. Smirking as she walked in and entered the long forgotten cavern, tail flicking behind her happily as she carefully looked around. It was dark inside, however she could see in the dark with ease and the need of a torch or light source was unneeded. Her red eyes darted around the place as she took note on everything she saw. The halls were filled with many rooms, granted some of the rooms showed bones and decomposed bodies from the previous traps that had been set off.

"Heh, poor bastards shoulda been more careful." She said in a mocking tone as she made her way in deeper. She knew that the real treasure would be hidden more in the inner sanctum than in the minor rooms she had been passing. After a while of walking and avoiding the traps that had not yet been set off she managed to reach a very large room. "Here we go." She whistled as she undid some of the pouches that was on her leather tunic. Pulling out some tools she sniffed around and carefully looked for the major trap this room would have. After a bit of searching she found the trap she had been looking for and she went to work on disabling it. "A little bit more... Just need to do this and that and..." Just as she was about to finish disabling it she felt something start to rumble around her and before she had anytime to react she realized that there had been another trap connected to the one she was disabling. "Shit!" She yelled as she felt a strong gust of wind blow heavily around her and before she knew it, she was sent flying forwards towards the back. However, as she was flying in the air she could see the ruins before her starting to fade in and out before passing out due to the lack of air.

Little did she know was that there was no way either of those two traps could have been disabled, the way they had been set up was where if one was to try and disable one, the other would activate, and vice a versa. But the traps were made to where if one tried to disable either of them, the one responsible would be sent off to another world. This is what the woman had meant when she said not many ever came out or was ever heard from since entering the ruins. After a long time had passed Sinvious started to stir from her slumber. "Nnnn...." She groaned as she rubbed her head and slowly opened her eyes. "What the hell happened to me in there?" She questioned as her eyes slowly adjusted to their new surroundings. She was surrounded by strange plant life that she had never seen before and even some of the creatures she saw were nothing of what she had seen before, even in her years of traveling. "Just where in the hell am I? Is this some sort of illusion made by that trap that I accidentally set off?" She wondered as she slowly stood up and brushed off debris off of her.

The traps created to guard the ruins of Vanaheimr came in many shapes and forms. Some were simple and deadly, easily avoided if you knew what to look for. Others were more complex, some made to keep the unfortunate target trapped until someone could come get them. Which wasn't exactly a welcome prospect when the place that one was trapped happened to be in a bunch of abandoned ruins since those didn't tend to see a regular stream of visitors. And then there were, of course, the complex and lethal variety that would spell the end of any adventurers day as well as their life.

What Sinvious had activated was none of the above, if one was to be honest. It was complex as could be attested to by her, a sequence of traps linked together to go off if one of them were disabled or tampered with. But at the same time, it was obviously not lethal. If it had been, she currently would not be enjoying the unpleasant experience of waking up in some strange place. More likely was the possibility that it was a trap of some kind, meant to keep her contained for now, but it was very elaborate for such a thing, given how deep it was in the inner sanctum. Which left confusion behind in turn. In fact, the truth was that it had been a development of magic, a bridge created in the moment when the trap was activated, which had flung her through and into another world, at random and without regard for the wishes of the thief. And it had closed behind her, leaving no way back.

At least it was a nice looking place, that much could be said. She was currently resting within a bare patch inside of a field, grass stretching on in all directions, a blue sky dotted with clouds above. To the west, this terminated into rolling hills, and then rising mountains, while to the north laid a forest, trees stretching upwards and seeking the sky. To the east and south nothing could be seen yet, though a breeze came up from the south that carried on it the barest hints which indicated that there might be a body of water in that direction. Or she could simply choose to lounge around here, though it would quickly become clear that whatever had done this would not reappear any time soon, nor would there be a barrier to keep her from moving on, like an illusion would have. For now, it seemed that things had taken a truly strange turn.

It took her a good while to let everything sink in as she looked around her new surroundings. "This place... Is nothing like back at home... A little similar, but not completely..." She trailed off as she looked around to try and decide what path she would go to first. "I need to find out if this is an illusion or not... No sense in waiting here since it looks like whatever brought me here is clearly not going to bring me home." She sighed as she was trying to make her decision on where to go. As she started pacing back and forth she made mental notes on where her first choice would be. "Hmm... I could go to the west and check out those rolling hills... But there's the mountains as well... However..." Pausing as she sniffed the air that was rolling in from the south, noticing it smelled of the ocean. "I could go there... But if I went into the forest I could have a decent chance of finding shelter and getting myself set up... I still have some food left that should last me for the next three days but I should try and preserve what I have... So... Forest it is!" She stated as she lifted her heavy bag and made her way to the north where the forest was.

Even though she wasn't a fighter, she still kept herself armed as she pulled out a decent sized dagger from one of the hidden components in her tunic. "Better be safe than sorry, hehehe." She said softly as she continued walking towards the forest. As she walked the birds, or what seemed like birds, were making noises in the air as they flew around in the blue sky. As she finally made her way to the entrance to the forest she could notice that even here, was completely strange and really bizarre. Finally mustering up the courage to walk inside she started taking note on everything she saw. Plants were alive here and there was so many different colors, hell even colors she had never seen before. It was like a colorful paradise that she had walked into. Yet she was still wary for what dangers may lurk ahead.

"Well this crushes my idea of this being an illusion... And I doubt this is a dream... Though it could be a dream... But I don't know, everything looks, feels, and smells real." She commented as she cautiously made her way deeper into the forest, making minor marks on the trees so she wouldn't get lost in case she wanted to leave to go venture off somewhere else. "If this isn't a dream then finding my way home is going to be really difficult. Oh well, I'll manage somehow and who knows, maybe I might be able to make a profit here and when I do manage to find my way home I will have some good money to take home with me!" She said as she was trying to remain positive as she continued walking. As she went in deeper she could smells something really sweet in the air, as if trying to lure her in. Trying her best to ignore it she ended up looking at the trees and noticed some really strange and giant, yet tasty looking fruit. "Might as well try something exotic, it looks safe so it should be good. If not I've got antidote to take in case if its poisonous." Her tail swished from side to side as she started climbing the large tree and made her way to where the fruit was.

After plucking the fruit off the branch she then placed it in her bag before making her way back down. Smirking to herself as she sat down and laid her back against the trunk of the tree as she took out the fruit. It was a purple-ish red color and was really soft with a little fuzz on it, like a peach. Sniffing it she noticed it smelt really sweet and opening her mouth she then took a bite. "Damn this is juicy! And good!" She stated as she chewed and swallowed the bite before digging into another bite. She didn't know that the fruit and plants in this world wasn't poisonous, but did have strange effects on the body and mind. Who knew just what this particular one was that she ate, if it did anything at all.

Inside the forest to the north then Sinvious went, willing to brave the possible dangers for the potential benefits. Exactly as one would expect from an adventurer and treasure hunter. There were outcomes for every direction she could have chosen, and even for staying in place. Some would have led to great fortune, others to tragic ends. It remained to be seen whether the particular path that she had chosen would take her to one or the other, and it was as dependent on the fates as it was on her skill and cunning. But soon she would see, and it would be resolved one way or another.

The forest itself was beautiful, with leaves of many colors catching and refracting the light that passed by. There were trees of many different kinds and shapes, some bending and curling, while others reached to the skies, large and verdant, full of life. It was different from Hildegard, which had seen the impact of the impact of the old Empire on it's forestry, and this was even different to those outside of that land as well. Through the trees animals could be seen, some strange and weird, but others relatively familiar. And even those that were familiar had differences compared to where she had come from. It was a further sign that she was not where she had been, though there was still no way to tell whether this was all a dream or not. She would have to keep going if she wished to find out.

Then to the fruit that she ate, many of these having some effect or other. It was foolhardy, perhaps, to assume that her antidote would work on this strange fruit when there was no evidence that things worked remotely the same, but there was no more time to worry about it, now that she had begun to chow down on it. And in this case she happened to be right, that it was not poisonous. At least, not in the conventional sense. It would have it's effect though, soon after she had finished it, and it had had some time to infiltrate. This would manifest as light headedness, a wooziness that verged on lethargy as the fruit took effect. And needless to say, such a state in the forest, when there were unknown creatures perhaps reacting to the intrusion even now, was not a good thing. At the very least she was not completely unconscious, but the state she was in was not good, and she would have to deal with as best she could, before something tragic befell her.

As she sat there with her back against the tree she took in her surroundings around her as she happily ate her fruit. She hummed slightly to herself as she slowly finished the juicy fruit in her clawed hands before wiping the residue from the fruit off her face as she tossed the core off to the side. "That was better than any fruit I've ever had from back at home." She commented happily as she slowly stood up and watched nature around her, watching the strange insects buzzing around her and watching what looked like rabbits running past her and off towards a different direction. "Heh, whatever those things were they were cute little buggers." She chuckled to herself as she started walking once again in the forest. Little did she know she was being watched by everything in the forest, that her mere presence had started awakening the very forest itself.

She couldn't believe that this place was real, that she was no longer home where she was use to how things were. "Heh, one could get use to this sorta life. Everything is so amazing here and I'm sure there's just got to be so many places here just loaded with treasures that no one has ever dreamed of finding." She chuckled as she took note on the very strange, yet large plants that seemed to sway with the wind, or oddly enough, lack of wind. The more she walked deeper into the forest, the more it seemed to come to life around her. Every now and then she could hear bushes rustling, but thought nothing of it since before she had seen some rather cute critters running off in different directions. The more she walked, the more the sounds grew closer to her, as if she was being followed by something. "Hmm.. Must be some more critters around, after all I doubt this place is use to having guests." She said to herself as she looked around her, noticing the plants around her seemed slightly closer than she had remembered.

"Must be my imagination..." She shrugged as she started walking again. After a good deal of walking she started feeling rather strange. She felt herself getting slightly lightheaded, though shaking her head she tried her best to carry on, hoping to find a decent place to set up for camp before nightfall would hit, which wasn't for a decent amount of hours away. The more she walked, the more she could feel a slight wooziness start to take over her as her legs were starting to feel like led at that point. "Nnnn... What's going on here...?" She questioned as she could feel herself growing very tired and was slowly starting to lose the motivation to continue on forward. "I know I slept well... Hell I have no idea how long I had been asleep before waking up to being in this strange world... Why am I so tired now?" The motivation to move any further was leaving her at a steady pace as she slowly came to a complete stop against a very large plant.

With her head as light as it was and her legs not wanting to move anymore, she found herself slowly lowering to the ground. Taking the bag off of her she laid it down next to the plant as she sat down and pressed her back against it, not knowing that the plant she was pressing her back against was something she shouldn't have done so. "Maybe if I just rest a bit I'll recover my strength and then I can carry on." She sighed heavily as she rested her head against the plant. She had forgotten about the fruit she had eaten earlier and now that it had been fully digested, the effects were kicking in rather hard, causing her judgments to not be so wise. What would happen next would be rather difficult for her to deal with, even if she wasn't in this state it would be difficult, but with the way she was right now, just made things so much harder on her.

Whether the Empire had been aware of the world they had thrown the people caught in their traps to was hard to tell, based on the exact nature of those worlds. It was likely that they didn't though, simply content to get them out of their hair and their ruins. But understandably at the same time, this would not bode well for those who had been sent through, since they would have no idea of the world they now found themselves in. That was a bad situation in and of itself, but this particular world was beholden to strange qualities, ones that could twist and corrupt, bring low even the strongest of wills. For all it's beauty, it was a place of dark magic and influence, and now that very same influence set to work on a new target, as the world itself was roused to act against the foreign intruder, and to bring her into it's fold.

And so the world reacted as she walked along, the animals fluttering and scampering by as the plants themselves leaned closer, acting on a will of their own, though she might not recognize it at that moment. It was strange, almost like a hive mind of sorts, though they were most certainly acting independently and separately, at least until one had acted. Overwhelming their prey would only have negative consequences, as they had learned from lifetimes of doing just this sort of thing to unsuspecting travelers, corrupted by the dark influences that radiated from deeper inside the forest itself. Most knew to avoid it, but a new arrival could know no such thing, new as she was to this place.

Soon Sinvious sat down to rest, the full impact of the fruit she had eaten kicking in. It could have been worse, to be fair, but it was not a good thing, in this place or this time. There were good fruit in the forest as well, she had just drawn the short stick this time. Perhaps she would have a chance to learn from this experience, but it would all depend on what happened next, and how well she bore up with it.

And so, as she rested and tried to recover from the effect of the fruit, the plant itself that she leaned against went to work, with a seemingly single minded drive and intent. It would be slow, a result of the plant itself, but eventually she might notice as wooden roots shifted and moved, slowly winding and twisting along her legs to hold her in place and prevent and chances of escape on her part, at least without significant effort. Effort that most likely would be impossible so long as she was under the effects of the fruits and couldn't devote her attention and energy to cutting them off. And in a place like this, the possibility of a traveler stumbling upon her to prove a fortunate rescue was low to impossible.

Legs held, more would grow, this time shifting from roots to branches themselves as they began to droop and wrap, multicolored leaves tickling as they wrapped around her chest and torso. If there had been any wonder that something was happening, it would be banished now as she was restrained with comparative ease. There would be no help for her, and once that was done, the plant she was held by could move on with it's purpose, ignorant of all her struggles and protests. Now, it was time for her to realize the torment that the trap had really left into, only diminished by the lack of knowledge that the entire world itself was like this, and was waiting for her.

She could remember a time back in her village, back when she was but a mere pup when she used to sit in the forest and just lazily lay up in one of the large branches. She was always laid back and was always carefree. She wasn't like most of her family and pack who always took everything seriously and never seemed to have the time for fun and games like she did. But that was just who she was, and being here kinda reminded her of her home. But she didn't know that where she had landed was a place of danger and a place full of dark magic. But she was soon about to find this out in the moments to come.

As she rested there, she could feel herself starting to drift off to sleep. Which she did her best to drive off seeing as she still had to somewhat stay on guard, but was proving to find rather difficult to do. The moment her eyelids closed, even for a brief moment she could feel the ground below her starting to move slightly. As she opened her eyes she saw that the wooden roots that had once been underground were now wrapping and twisting around her legs. "Th-The hell?!" She said as she tried to shake off the effects of the fruit, yet finding it impossible to do so. She tried to move her legs, yet still they felt like led and the roots were now keeping her legs in place. Try as she may, she just couldn't find the strength to move, let alone try and fight off what was going on to her. She tried again to move her legs once more, yet they were held firmly down by the roots.

She then felt something starting to wrap around her body as branches with multicolored leaves started binding her chest and torso, preventing her from moving forward. "G-Get off me!" She yelped as she found herself completely restrained and with no chance of escaping. She tried to struggle as best as she could, yet to no avail did she have the strength to really do much aside from minor movements. The more she moved, the more energy she could feel start to leave her until she couldn't move anymore. All she could do now was wait and pray to the gods that something, someone would save her. Yet deep down inside, she knew that no one would come to her rescue and all she could really do was wait and see what would happen next to her. Which she dreaded dearly as fear was starting to overcome her.

The tree held resistant and firm, implacable as Sinvious tried to use all of her dwindling strength to break free. That would have been difficult even if she hadn't been under the effects of the fruits, what with trying to match a tree in a strength contest as opposed to simply cutting the branches that now intertwined around her off. As it stood, she merely wasted her time and energy, until all she could do was lay there and accept what was to come. Well, accepting would be a stretch, but there was little she could do to contest it at this point, and that sealed what was to come if nothing else did.

No help would come, no quick rescue. This was not some fairytale story where there were last minute rescues on the brink of disaster, but rather reality, of a sort. It was entirely possible as well that the things that rescued her might not have the best intentions in mind either, going off of how this world worked. But that was something that would most likely not occur to her, so she was left seeking after a vain hope, even as she recognized the futility of it. To endure, now that would be the hard part.

The plant moved on now that she was restrained, branches wrapping around to slip beneath her leather tunic, rough texture of bark brushing against her fur as it seemingly grew along from both sides, fabric rising with the new intrusion beneath it as they began to wind around waiting orbs, taking a firm hold in the process that was perhaps a bit tighter than might be strictly necessary. The tips would be brushed by sprouting buds, whisking past and making it that much more unbearable. The plant knew very well what it was doing, and it did that very well, though to what end was somewhat hard to tell beyond the obvious. How could it benefit from doing something like this in the first place? Perhaps such considerations might distract her mind even as a root came winding up her leg once more, curling and letting the curve in the branch rub against her sex.

Well then, this seemed to be getting more interesting all the time.

Sinvious couldn't believe what was going on and she had exerted all the remaining strength she had left while trying to struggle to escape. All she could do was motionlessly watch as the plant started getting to work on her body. The sunlight was beating down heavily on her body as she watched the branches wrapping around her as it made its way under her tunic, it was very rough against her fur and was almost itchy. As they made themselves at home she could feel them winding around her sensitive spots and with a firm hold that was really tight. "Ack! S-Stop it!" She growled as she felt something brushing against her nipples, which made things even more uncomfortable for her.

If one could see past the fur on her face they would see that she was flushed from what was going on. Nothing, no one, had ever touched her breasts before and she feared it was going to get much worse from there. Which it was going to get much worse for her from here on out. She couldn't understand why this plant was doing what it was and didn't understand what the point of it was either. As the questions started flaring up in her mind she could feel another root winding up her leg once again, but this time it curled and started rubbing against her sex. "N-No! Not there!" She snarled as the plant completely ignored her protests and just carried on with what it was currently working on. She could feel her face growing redder the more it rubbed against her and she was doing her best to try and shake off the overwhelming feeling that was starting to slowly build up inside of her.

Trying her best to block it out she tried to focus on the reasoning's behind what the plant would possibly want from her? Let alone what it would gain from doing this to her? After all, it was just a mere plant, right? Though little did she know that this was more than just a mere plant and that it had deeper intentions than she could ever dream of. Which once it would be revealed to her, it would strike more horror into her carefree heart as what was about to happen to her was starting to unfold before her.

[Indeed it is! ^^]

The branches continued their slow, almost tender motions as Sinvious was held in the wooden embrace of the plant that she had leaned against, subjected to such unusual feelings that were certainly getting a response from her. And what a response it was indeed, only her fur keeping the heated blush that currently stained her cheeks from view of anyone that could theoretically have come across her at that moment. And though she might not know it, it was something that was likely to be repeated the longer she stayed in this world, though undoubtedly the circumstances themselves would vary. Such a thing was to be expected really. But for now she would be left to wonder and suffer.

The plant went on with what it was doing then, slowly advancing in the process once it had deemed her to have reached a certain point. What that might be was also hard to tell, but it was not worth dwelling upon anyway now that it had reached it. In the end, it would only prove bad for her. The first was obvious to tell, as the branches wrapped around her breasts shifted and scratched, pulling and twisting as they massaged in their spiral, making sure to pay some attention to the tips there with their buds and the pointy ends of said branches as well, for a spark of pain to make the pleasure that much better, for what it was worth.

Of more concern would be the other root, which ceased it's slow, circular rubbing to move onwards and forwards. The thin, tapered end of the wooden growth slowly pushed inside her waiting, if not exactly eager, sex, sliding through her folds until it was inside. At that point it would begin, curving and twisting as it went further inside her, not thrusting but rather altering exactly how much was inside her at any one time through shifting itself in the process. While it might begin doing so at some point, it didn't right now. And that, perhaps, made it all the worse, for not acting like any rational being would whilst having sex, though she didn't have any knowledge to compare for that. But at the moment, that was what it was doing and it did not seem like it would stop as it slid, wood rubbing against her insides, furhter in source of it's goal.

She couldn't believe what was going on as the plant continue its advances on her. In her position she was very uncomfortable and the feeling of the wood was rather harsh and rough against the skin beneath her fur. This is not what she wanted and yet there was nothing she could do to fight it off. Closing her eyes tightly as she couldn't stand to watch anymore of what was going on to her body. The branches on her breasts were very itchy to her and with the rough wood, hurt slightly against the sensitive nubs as they pulled and twisted in what would seem to be a massaging manor. Despite the pain she was feeling she could feel her body starting to slowly grow hotter, to her it seemed to be from the heat of the sun, and she was going to stick to that assumption.

The root that had been teasing her sex was now ceasing it's actions, which for a brief second she thought it was finished. But just as that thought had appeared in her mind she then felt it forcing itself into her, pushing past the folds until it was inside of her. Tears started forming through her closed eyes as she felt it curving and twisting as it made its way deeper inside of her and then she felt it starting to shift in the process. Oh how she prayed to the gods that this was just some terrible nightmare that she would soon wake up, yet sadly she knew this wasn't the case and knew that the plant had only just begun.

Oh how it hurt having the wood inside of her sex as it continued sliding in deeper to reach whatever it had been aiming for. Yet all she could think of was wanting it to end quickly so she could escape and find somewhere safe, far away from this demonic plant that was raping her. Granted no one knew just how much longer of this she would have to endure, just that the plant had only just started on her and with nothing to make things easier for her either.

For anyone else it would have been difficult, but for the plant she currently found herself with, it had an easier time. Perhaps that was because of it's nature or senses that it had access to. Either way, it was easier for that particular specimen and partner to feel the changes currently wracking Sinvious unwillingly, her body beginning to accept it even if she didn't. She might in time, but for a first time there would be none of that. And in the end it didn't matter, the plant proving that it had more than it's share of experience with unwilling partners. And without any assistance, the chances of escaping would slip further and further away, until the effects of the fruit wore off at last. And who knew what might happen in the meanwhile?

The plant continued it's assault unabated, beast subjected to the same massaging that had been present before, as focus shifted slightly. The branches wrapped around her began to sprout blossoms, of a sort, tickling at her fur and the skin beneath, and providing a distraction from what was going on, yet proving more difficult to ignore as they brought more attention to how she currently felt. It might not move along towards it's inevitable goal, but it would help in that regard, that much could be said for things as they were right now.

The root inside her continued to move as well, winding and twisting even as it forcibly pried her insides open in the progress of doing just that. A bud sprouted out to continually brush against the bundle of nerves therein, flower petals and leaves against her clit in a way it wasn't meant to grow. At the same time it began to grow and thicken, not so tapered in but growing steadily larger and filling her all the more in the process, as it now started to set up a slow thrusting, only pulling out a small way before pushing back in, all to drive her body higher, in spite of itself.

With the plant like tree, as she was calling it, having its way with her she could then feel the branches that were wrapped around her starting to grow something. Whatever it was it tickled at her fur and skin as if trying to distract her from the pain she was currently enduring. At least, that is what she assumed anyways. More tears ran down her furred face as the root inside of her continued to move inside of her with its painful winding and twisting as it forced her insides open. It burned and if she could see what was going on down there, she probably would notice some blood on the root.

She could feel something sprouting from the root inside of her as it began hitting the sensitive nerves inside of her, causing her body to burn more against her will. She could feel something softer against her clit now, which was only a minor relief as she could then feel the root inside of her starting to grow and thicken more. "P-Please... Stop..." She cried out as she could feel the root inside of her starting to move its large body in and out of her slowly.

Only pulling out a small way before pushing back in as it sent waves of pain washing over her. Yet her body was somehow getting turned on by it and she didn't understand as to why. All she knew was that her body was continuously growing hotter and she could feel a slight wetness starting to coat the root as it thrusted in and out of her slowly.

As the plant went on, her reactions became all the more apparent, her bodies rejection of her cries all the more obvious. The heat was not hard to miss, and neither was the release she was now giving off. In fact, that was counted upon by the plant currently taking her against her will, though it might come as a surprise. But that would be what happened, for as her juices came into contact with the root itself they would then vanish, as if the plant were drinking it up. Which was, in fact, what was happening, though any effect from it would take some time to be seen, as long as things stayed the way they were. But the likelihood of that occurring, was understandably small, much to Sinvious' misfortune.

While the upper branches continued doing what they had been, flowers moving to act as cups for pert tips whilst buds also went on with their rubbing and massaging to accompany the rough handling she was otherwise getting from the branches twined around her breasts, the same could not be said for lower down. There the root continued to grow, blood slicked away with the other fluids, to questionable benefit. While her clit was poked and prodded, the root would speed up in it's thrusts and spinning inside her battered sex, prying her walls apart in that way even as it reached deeper inside with every motion.

As if that itself would not be bad enough, it was soon joined, a small root similar to the one that was taking her even now when it had first appeared, made it's presence known. It was quick to act then, slithering in to join it's larger companion in fucking her, even as it moved in an opposing rhythm, twisting around it's companion and forcing even more of those strange sensations upon her, hurting but at the same time seeking to draw forth even more of her arousal and desire at this whole situation. That was what they wanted, so it would seem, and they would stop at nothing to achieve it. And with all those elements working in tandem, it would only serve to make gaining that goal all the more easy. After that, who knew what would happen?

Back
Top Bottom