Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A lunchtime tryst (SithMistress and Erotica Maxima)

SithMistress

Super-Earth
(Erotica Maxima)

Character Information:
Name: Brianna Fairchild
Height: 5 ft. 9 in or 175 cm
Weight: 63.5 kg or 140 pounds
Hair Color: Coppery red, thick and naturally curly, hangs down to mid back when straight or wet.
Eye Color: Emerald Green
Measurements: 40-28-36 in or 101-71-91 cm
Dress Size: 10 (US) or 44 (EU)
Bra Size: 40E

Picture: Brianna

The strident buzzing of her alarm clock jolted Brianna from a deep sleep. She had been having the most wonderful dream, involving her ex-girlfriend, and was interrupted just as the two were beginning to have sex. Groggily, she reached over and flailed at her nightstand for a few moments before her fingers found the snooze button and silenced the alarm. Blanket pulled over her head as a defense against the sunlight streaming into her bedroom, Brianna moaned softly and in protest.

A few minutes later, the alarm began buzzing again. Brianna peeked her head out of her blanket and bolted upright at the time displayed. "Shit! I'm gonna be late!" she cried as she jumped out of bed. Having grown accustomed to sleeping in the nude, I Brianna ran into the bathroom and started the shower, allowing the water a chance to heat up. Her work clothes were laid out on her dresser the night before. Almost as if she'd known ahead of time she'd sleep late.

Brianna took as quick a shower as she could, while still being thorough about it. She was a bit anal retentive about her hygiene and preferred a much longer shower. Had she risen earlier, she could have obliged herself. As it was, she barely had time to apply her makeup, get dressed in her work clothes and bolt out the door.

As usual, traffic was heavy on the drive to her job. An accident between a semi and an empty city bus had traffic backed up for several miles and moving at a snail's pace. As she did every morning around this time, Brianna began considering getting a new job or new transportation. Seeing the occasional dragon rider fly over, she grew envious of their relative quickness. However, dragons were expensive, and that didn't count the cost of upkeep and feeding.

These thoughts persisted as Brianna passed the accident, the occasional swear word uttered at the preceeding cars and their tendency to rubber neck. However, even she couldn't resist taking a good long glance at the mangled wreckage as she passed.

The rest of the drive went by smoothly and quickly, Brianna pulling into the parking garage a few minutes before her shift was scheduled to start. Her heels clicked on the concrete floor as she walked to the elevator. 2 of her coworkers were already waiting for the elevator when she joined them. Unlike Brianna, who was dressed fairly conservatively in a button down blouse and skirt, her coworkers wore very little in the way of concealing clothing. Not that Brianna's clothing was concealing, given that her blouse was made of a sheer material and she was wearing a shelf bra that accentuated her breasts while displaying them rather prominently. The skirt she was wearing was only marginally considered a skirt, just barely covering her toned and shapely behind. The black garters holding up her lace-trimmed, thigh-high stockings were clearly visible. And, if she bent over, her thong panties would also be clearly visible.

However, as much as Brianna was displaying, her coworkers were displaying more, in a less discrete fashion. At one point in history, Brianna knew people would have been uncomfortable with such blatant displays. However, societies evolve and, as time passed, sex and the human body were now seen as things to be cherished and celebrated, not hidden and decried. Indeed, to see a couple entwined in the park or in a department store having rather passionate sex was so commonplace that it no longer drew attention. Gone were the days of censorship and the puritanical prudes who enforced or lauded such laws.

The elevator doors opened onto the 15th floor and Brianna stepped out, walking to her office. Though, to call it an office was a joke. It was nothing more than a cubicle set among a sea of identical looking cubicles. Sitting down at her desk, she logged into her computer and began her day at work.

Time seemed fluid at work, with some hours flying by and others dragging slowly by. Processing magical insurance claims sounded like a lot of fun. Until one realizes what the reality of such a job entails. Endless forms, pointless meetings and asinine small talk among coworkers Brianna wouldn't be caught dead spending her free time with. It was slowly driving Brianna mad.

As lunch approached, Brianna looked forward to getting out of the office. If only for an hour or so. The repetitive job and droning noise of the office always seemed to catch up to Brianna around lunch time. She couldn't remember the last time she'd had lunch in the office cafeteria, preferring to go out and eat at the various restaurants dotted around the downtown area.

On her way out the door, Brianna bumped into one of her coworkers. She couldn't remember the woman's name to save her life, but that didn't really matter. Brianna had a crush on the woman and enjoyed being in her presence. When the woman asked where Brianna was going to eat, she smiled. "I'm going to that coffee shop a few blocks down the road. They make a killer sandwich, and their coffee is first rate. If you're not busy, you should join me. I'd welcome the company. The shop is kind of empty this time of day. Not a lot of people looking for lunch at a coffee shop."

Character Information:
Name: Eleanor (Ell or Ellie) Hawthorne
Height: 5 ft. 10 in or 178 cm
Weight: 68 kg or 150 pounds
Hair Color: Rather short cut hair, naturally ashen white with streaks of platinum blonde
Eye Color: Pale blue
Measurements: 36-26-34 in or 91-71-86 cm
Dress Size: 10 (US) or 44 (EU)
Bra Size: 30DD

The alarm went off and eyes snapped open, almost as if she'd been waiting for it. As a matter of fact, she had been. She'd always been the kind of person that just managed to wake up on her own ten or twenty minutes before an alarm was set, some people saying she was lucky that way, though personally, sometimes, she'd just wish she could sleep that little bit longer, instead of laying in dread of what was to come soon enough. Still, it made her morning routine a little easier. As soon as she managed to roll over and hit that alarm, she threw her covers off, her naked and toned body exposed to the cool morning air, making her nipples harden instantly. She shivered for a moment, before she sat up and turned to the side of her bed, slightly rubbing the back of her neck. She knew she had a few hours before she had to be at work, but that didn't mean that she had a lot of free time, no, there was a good reason she was up this early.

As soon as she rose out of her bed, she turned around and lowered herself down to the floor. Morning exercise; push-ups, sit-ups, jumping-jacks. It wasn't an intense routine or anything, she'd save that for later, but it was enough to get her heart pumping and wake her up, not to mention burn some of the energy that she'd stored up through the night. If she didn't, she'd be spending half the day at work with her hands between her legs... Not that she didn't do that every now and then anyway... But still, she liked the routine, and it kept her in shape, which was even better. She sighed, looking at the bathroom, thinking how good a shower would feel right then, but she turned away to her dresser and pulled open a drawer. Nope, she was going to be jogging to work, so she'd just shower there like she always did. A pair of short, spandex running shorts, and a sports bra was all she pulled on, along with her sneakers, before she stepped out the door and started running.

Ellie Hawthorne was lucky that she had an apartment that wasn't overly far from her workplace. Living in the city had it's drawbacks, such as traffic, which looked as bad as it always did at this time of day, if not worse. She was glad that she could manage to keep out of such things, she couldn't imagine how stressed she'd get if she were stuck in there... Not to mention, she'd probably still have to get up as early as she did to get into work. She didn't pay it much attention, focusing more on her breathing and the motion of her arms and legs as she jogged along, passing by people walking to bus stops or down the street. She knew she drew a few looks, but as much as she'd like to dress a little conservatively, maybe show a nipple, or a bit more of her ass or something, she knew that it wasn't practical when exercising like this. Maybe she'd start keeping a change of clothes at work... Something that could really start a few daydreams? It was an idea...

Getting closer and closer to her work, she began to slow, feeling the sweat on her brow, she decided that a bottle of cold water was in order. Unfortunately, her drink bottle was sitting on the counter in her kitchen, where she'd forgotten it... Again. She shook her head and looked around to spot a small cafe not too far away, and changed her course, making a bee line for it. It looked like there was a slight morning rush as the heavy smell of coffee hit her nose, but she didn't really have time to be wasting here... Still... She looked about and bit her lip, before she dived into the line. She knew that cutting in wasn't all that great an idea, and people usually got upset, but all she wanted was a bottle of water, she didn't want to be standing around while the barista made her a double choc, triple mocha grande latte with cherries on top and sprinkles or anything like that. On the way in, she felt her shoulder bump against someone, and turned to see an older woman blinking at her. "Sorry about that!" She said, as she pushed a little further in, but the evil eye she was giving her, looked more like a death glare really, but she couldn't help it. She'd be quick, in and out. She was sure she heard the woman shout something at her, probably complaining about cutting in. Ellie could feel her cheeks start to flush, embarrassment? Probably, someone was yelling at her in a decent crowd.

A minute and a half later, she was back out with a bottle of water in hand, and on her way to the office once more. She knew that she was sweating, and a shower was in order, though only a quick one, no time to enjoy herself, seeing as that stop to get water had held her back long enough to cut things very fine. She wasted no time heading up to the 14th floor, where there was a small gym, with showers off to the side. Three times a week she'd spend most of her break down there, but today wasn't one of those days. She made her way into the showers, not wasting any time in rinsing off the sweat and giving herself a very brief scrub, before stepping out and looking at her exercise clothes. She wasn't really one for a lot of magic, but there were some spells that her mother had taught her, mostly of the domestic kind. "Ala Balach" She said in a commanding tone as she held her hand over the clothes, a small gust of warm air bursting around them as they cleaned themselves.

On the way out, checking the time, Ellie realised that she was practically late. She rushed upstairs to her little cubicle, managing to get her ass into the chair in the nick of time, before her manager stalked past with a sour look on her face. She let out a breath and turned to her computer, ready to get through another day of the grind. She didn't mind it overly much, most of the time it was just tediously filling in forms, reading claims, though some of those were rather funny, others, less so... But it made time go by reasonably quickly. Before she knew it, she was leaning back, stretching out her arms and then rubbing her neck, before she realised that it was lunch time. She didn't really have anything planned, but there was the cafeteria, didn't usually have bad stuff, nothing GREAT, but it was still alright. She made her way to the elevator when she bumped into someone.

Ellie blinked before she realised it was Brianna, and felt a blush creep over her face as she looked the woman over, feeling something strange stir in her. She cleared her throat as she offered to go to lunch with her and shrugged. "I wasn't planning anything, but that does sound tempting. Sure, I'm in, lead the way."

The woman Brianna had bumped into (Ellen or Ellie or something like that) was only a few inches taller than her, but it felt like more than that as Brianna looked up into the woman's pale blue eyes. She hadn't realized just how hypnotic the woman's eyes were, having never really paid close attention to the woman's features. Well, aside from her shapely, well-toned figure.

Hearing the woman agree to join her for lunch, Brianna smiled and began walking to the elevator, her coworker in tow. As the doors slid closed, Brianna turned and looked at the woman. "By the way. I don't think we were ever introduced to each other. Or if we were, I can't remember. Anyhow, my name is Brianna. I figure if we're going to eat lunch together, we should probably get to know one another, right?"

The elevator opened a few moments later into the relative darkness of the parking garage. Brianna led the woman to her car, unlocking the doors as they got close. While her car was not the most flashy or stylish, Brianna was just happy to own a car. Given her rather paltry pay, she was barely treading water as it was. The dents and dings added character, she always told people rather sheepishly. "It's not much to look at, but it gets me around," Brianna said with false cheer in her voice. She felt rather embarrassed about her car as her coworker slid into the passenger seat.

Brianna had exaggerated the distance to the coffee shop a little. It was just on the outskirts of the downtown area, a mile or so away from their workplace. However, she enjoyed the relative seclusion the coffee shop offered compared to other establishments closer to the office. So she was a bit dismayed at seeing the parking lot more full than usual, only a few parking spots available in the small lot.

Walking into the coffee shop, her dismay was evident. The place was packed with people. Apparently, her well kept secret wasn't as well kept as she had thought. While she didn't see anyone she overtly recognized from her job, she did see a few faces she recognized from other restaurants in the downtown area. "It usually isn't this busy," Brianna said to her coworker as she surveyed the room for a table. None were available at the moment.

Brianna began chewing her lip in frustration. She'd hoped for a nice, quiet lunch with the woman she'd had a crush on so the two could get acquainted. And now, here she was in the middle of a packed restaurant and a lunch rush to end all lunch rushes. "I suppose we could always get something to go. There's a small park a few blocks away where we could eat. Kind of like a picnic, I suppose. What do you say?"

Ellie had technically met Brianna a while ago, though it was more of a passing introduction. Not long after she'd been hired on to the company, she'd been shown around and introduced to random people that they'd passed by. Brianna happened to be one of the first few people that she'd met, and also happened to be the only one who really stuck in her mind, probably because she'd excused herself at the end of the tour to allow herself a few 'intense' fantasies with the woman, before continuing on. She'd always been a sucker for a redhead, and Brianna was definitely no exception to that rule. That being said, with their re-introduction, Ellie didn't bring up their prior meeting at all. She smiled, "Eleanor, or just Ellie if that's better. I've seen you around all over the place, but... Uh..." Couldn't ever bring up the courage to say 'Hi' "Yeah, never really had the chance to get to know you." She felt her cheeks go a little red as they two of them filed out of the elevator and into the car park.

Brianna's car wasn't quite what Ellie was expecting, but at the same time, she couldn't say a word, seeing as she herself didn't even own a car. If she was going anywhere, she'd be jogging, or if it were more than a mile or two away from her apartment, taking the bus, which was far more likely. She slid into the car and buckled up, "It's more than I've got." She said with a grin and a small shrug. She was expecting a bit of a ride with Brianna, but they seemed to arrive at the coffee shop before she knew it. She frowned for a moment as she got out of the car as she realised that this was the place that she'd actually stopped at earlier that morning to get a bottle of water. She glanced around at the crowds, realising that it seemed to be just as busy now, at lunch, as it'd been in the morning. "This place just seems to keep getting busier..." She said, half to herself. She glanced at Brianna and gave her a half grin, "I go by this place on my way into work. It's worse than this in the morning..."

When she was asked about going to the park to eat lunch, Ellie looked around, wondering... It was pretty densely packed, standing room only, and by the way people were talking, some in booths doing a bit more than that, she didn't think a table would be opening up any time soon. "Y'know what, I think that might just be the best idea I've heard all day. Lucky for me, I know this place too, and I love the grilled chicken and avacado sandwiches they do, so I'm already good for ordering. If you know what you want, we'll be out of here in no time."

Brianna smiled as Ellie agreed to the idea of a picnic lunch. And her smile grew a bit wider at the knowledge that Ellie had frequented the coffee shop and was familiar with the menu. That would make things go much smoother. Brianna had dreaded standing around waiting for the taller woman to peruse the menu before ordering. Instead, all Brianna had to do was tell the cashier their respective orders and pay. Separate checks, of course. Brianna didn't have that much extra cash to throw around, after all.

It didn't take long for their boxes of food to be brought out, and the pair jumped back into Brianna's car a few moments later. The drive to the park was quick, only being a block or two away from the coffee shop. The parking lot there was fairly empty, it being both a work and school day. From the parking lot, a small covered area with picnic tables was visible just a few yards away. Two young couples were there. One eating lunch and talking. The other couple simply talking.

Brianna stepped out of the car and smiled. It was a beautiful and warm day. After being stuck in the office for half the day, it was a relief to be out in the open air. "I can't remember the last time I came here," she said as she led Ellie to a picnic table in the shaded area. "But it's just as quiet as I remember. And it's nice to have company for lunch. I feel so awkward eating alone sometimes."

Brianna opened up her boxed lunch and took a bite of her sandwich." I don't see you very much at work. Then again, I don't see much of anyone outside of meetings. I keep to myself a lot. So, you'll have to forgive me if I get a little awkward. I don't have much of a social life. Too shy, I suppose." Brianna paused mid-chew as she heard one of the younger couples giggling. A quick glance sidelong at them and she smiled, seeing the young woman stripping off her clothes.

She turned her attention back to Ellie a moment later. "Guess I ordered the wrong thing for lunch!" Brianna giggled. "Anyhow, I'm grateful to have company. I think I said that already. Especially company as pleasant as your own. I don't know why we haven't spoken sooner. Oh wait. Yes, I do. Too shy." Brianna giggled nervously. "So...yeah. I didn't just admit to anything there. Nope." She took another bite, trying to hide her nervousness. One of the reasons Brianna wasn't social was that she felt she had to talk all the time, lest things get awkward. Which ended up making things awkward anyway.

The silence between the two was broken by the sound of the young couple behind them having sex. The woman's moans combined with the soft grunts from her boyfriend or whoever. Brianna blushed, feeling intrusive. "I wish I could be that open. I'm a bit paranoid about being naked in public. I know, it sounds weird, given the fact that this blouse shows off my boobs and all." Brianna gestured to the sheer blouse and the fact that her nearly naked breasts were plainly visible under it. "But it doesn't feel like I'm showing off, you know? Not that I should be ashamed at my body. I just feel...I dunno."

Brianna frowned and looked at Ellie. The woman across from her had a strange look on her face. Brianna didn't know what to think. She didn't even know what the look meant. "Ellie? Are you okay? Am I boring you? Is the food not agreeing with you? What's wrong?"

Ordering didn't take long at all, and Ellie knew from experience that they were reasonably quick, at least where food was concerned. Order a coffee and you'd be likely to be waiting for a while though... Still, the two of them were out of them quickly enough, back in Brianna's car and out to the park. Ellie had been there before as well, usually when the weather was good, and she didn't feel like being cooped up in a gym for a day. It was a really nice park, a nice pond, manicured lawns, a gazebo for occasions, as well as a few private moments. She was pretty sure she'd never gone past there without either seeing or hearing a couple, or even some people enjoying themselves in there where there was a little more cover. Some people were just like that, she supposed, though she wasn't really one to talk.

Brianna led the way as they found a place to sit down and pull out there food. She smiled politely, which slowly grew to a bit of an amused smirk as Brianna started talking, though rambling would have been a bit better of a description. It was cute, which only seemed to make Ellie want to get to know the woman all that much more. When Brianna took a moment to take a bite of her sandwich, Ellie hcuckled slightly, "You talk a bit much for someone so shy." She rested her face on her palm and grinned, her attention mainly on Brianna, taking the occasional bite of her own sandwich. Her ears perked though when she heard a slight moan, looking over Brianna's shoulder to see clothes slipping away and intimate kisses travelling ever lower. She bit her lip and felt a blush creep over her face, wondering if they'd mind her enjoying herself to their show... She didn't think they would, but... Hm? Something felt... Her stomach felt strange...

Ellie looked at her sandwich for a moment, wondering if they'd put something in there that she was allergic to, or something? She swallowed her bite and brought her hand up to her stomach. It felt like her insides were burning, but... Well... It didn't feel bad per-se... She bit her lip again as her blush continued to deepen. She felt like her skin was on fire, and her eyes were drawn back to those lovers not too far away, naked and wrapped around one another. She could hear the sound of skin slapping against skin and her mind started to go blank. She realised that she was starting to get turned on... But not... Not any kind of turned on like she normally got, where she'd just want to daydream and rub one out... No... Her eyes drifted over to Brianna across from her and her mouth started to salivate... No, she didn't want to just rub one out, she wanted to fuck something... She NEEDED to fuck something...

She felt like she couldn't breathe, like her sports bra was constricting, and she could feel her pussy throbbing like crazy. She was sure that she was soaking her shorts right then, but she didn't care. Her hand went down between her legs, sandwich dropping to the grass, furiously rubbing, but she couldn't feel it like she normally did. She felt something else, something... Growing? The sound of fabric straining reached her ears and she gasped, feeling the straps of her bra snap, and the sides split as her breasts seemed to grow beyond it's limit. She gasped, and at the same time, she felt something fill her shorts, pain as something erupted out of her pussy. She saw the bulge in her shorts only for a short moment, before she fell back, and a second sound of ripping fabric filled her ears, this time though, a thick and throbbing shaft flipped over and slapped against her stomach.

Ellie's hand went to her new shaft, unthinking and started stroking it furiously, as she sat up, looking at Brianna across from her, not registering her expression, only the fact that there was a woman across from her, a woman that she needed to take, then and there. Ellie began to crawl toward her on hands and knees, as her tongue extended from her mouth, but not as it normally was. Longer, thicker, running over her lips with a level of dexterity that she didn't realise she had.

Brianna saw Ellie inspect her sandwich and place a hand on her stomach. Perhaps the sandwich hadn't been prepared properly? Brianna had, on occasion, been given food that was spoiled or inedible. She'd felt sick as a dog for days afterward. But, something in the way that Ellie was blushing and biting her lip belied a separate, underlying issue that Brianna couldn't discern. Was Ellie becoming a bit turned on by the couple having sex behind them? Was she lusting after Brianna in some way? The Crimson haired woman kind of hoped she was, as Brianna was attracted to Ellie.

As Brianna caught a glimpse of Ellie's hand slipping into her spandex shorts, she smiled nervously. Sure enough, Ellie was aroused. And the look she had been giving Brianna spoke to a lust Brianna had never seen before in the eyes of a woman. Sure, she'd seen lustful looks by other women, but they were more subtle and gentle. The look Ellie had was visceral and hungry.

Brianna was not ready, though, to see Ellie's clothes strain and rip apart at the seams. Her breasts seemed to have grown, first rivaling, and then surpassing Brianna's own. Her eyes grew wider at the sight, as it was the last thing Brianna had expected to happen. Had Ellie cast a spell on herself with a delayed reaction that might have caused this? A moment later, the ripping sound of fabric was repeated and Brianna watched in both horror and fascination as Ellie's spandex shorts ripped apart and an enormous penis erupted forth. "Omigawd, Ellie! What the hell? What's happening to you?" Brianna asked in shock.

Brianna watched as Ellie's hand unconsciously wrapped itself around the shaft of her newly grown penis and began stroking it with furious abandon. The woman seemed oblivious to the world around her. When she looked across the table a moment or two later at Brianna, there was an almost predatory look on her face. Ellie climbed onto the table on her hands and knees, knocking aside her half eaten lunch. When her tongue snaked out from between her lips, Brianna almost recoiled in horror. Fascination quickly set in, seeing the length and girth of Ellie's tongue. Surely she hadn't been born with it. It had to be part of the transformation taking place.

Brianna sat, stunned, as Ellie crawled across the table, lust burning in her pale blue eyes. She felt the flames of desire kindle in her own belly and knew that the look on her face was a mixture of abject horror and desire. Brianna wanted Ellie to take her and have her way with her. Her own fingers began unconsciously unbuttoning her sheer blouse as Ellie grew nearer. "I don't know what's happening to you. But, I do want this. Please, Ellie. Be gentle."

Ellie was running on almost nothing but instinct. There were too many things swirling around in her head for her to make a single rational thought, all she knew was that she had a need, a need that required satiating, in any way possible. She knelt in front of Brianna, her hips equal to the woman's face, and began to stroke herself furiously, the fire inside burning brighter as her mouth hung open slightly, her tongue extending down the tip touching the tip of her own nipple as she moaned. Her back straightened, her face screwed up, before her moth opened, a loud moan escaping as she felt a spasm run through her body, and a thick rope of hot and thick semen shot out, landing on Brianna's face and hair.

For a moment, she managed to slow her stoking her shaft, her eyes lowering to look at Brianna. That furious need for release seemingly abated... But then it came back in full force. She repositioned herself, so that she was sitting upon the table, one leg on each side of Brianna, erection not slipping in at all. Her fingers unwrapped from her shaft and reached down to Brianna's face, cupping her cheeks as she leaned forward, her tongue licking her cheek slightly, before she leaned closer and pressed her lips to the woman. There was a desire to do that, burning so deep that she couldn't resist. Her tongue pushed forward, wrapping around Brianna's tongue as she moaned into the kiss. It felt amazing, her entire body tingling with pleasure, the couple behind them, their moans only encouraging her, driving her onward.

Ellie pulled away from the kiss, before she slipped her arms lower and lower, till they were beneath Brianna's arms. With a strength that even Ellie's fit frame didn't seem capable of, she lifted the woman, turning as she placed her upon the table. Ellie lifted one leg off the seat and twisted around, straddling Brianna as she pinned her down. Her tongue ran over her neck, exploring her flesh, tasting her as it traveled lower and lower, running over Brianna's breasts, the tip flicking over her nipple, before her tongue went ever further down her body, Ellie slipping off the table, positioning herself between Brianna's legs. She lifted Brianna's legs and slithered her snakelike tongue up Brianna's inner thigh, toward that sweet, delicious womanhood.

Character Picture

Brianna had expected Ellie to crawl onto her lap or lift her onto the table. But when the other woman stopped and sat down on the table, massively erect cock directly in front of Brianna's face, the crimson haired woman paused. Her blouse was unbuttoned, nipples stiffening in the breeze. She couldn't help but stare, mesmerized by the woman before her furiously masturbating and stroking her newly grown cock. If that wasn't enough, Brianna was in awe at Ellie's tongue, watching as the tip snaked across the swell of her breasts to flick and tease her own nipple. And here, Brianna had felt lucky the day she was able to touch her nose with her tongue.

Ellie's eyes flew open and a loud moan issued from her mouth as her erect cock spammed and semen shot out in spurts, coating Brianna's face and getting into her hair. Brianna couldn't resist snaking her own tongue out of her mouth to taste the hot, thick seed covering her. It was bitter and somewhat foul tasting. And yet, she wanted more. However, Ellie looked spent, the desire in her eyes abating. And then, inexplicably, that look of desire returned, strong as before. Ellie's fingers unwrapped from her shaft and reached down to Brianna's face. She began cupping Brianna's cheeks as she leaned forward, the long tongue snaking down to lick her cheek lightly. And then, Ellie leaned closer and pressed her lips against Brianna's.

The lust and desire Ellie felt was translated through that deep, passionate kiss. Ellie gave no quarter, her tongue forcing it's way into Brianna's mouth to wrap itself around her tongue. Unlike other deep kisses Brianna had been involved in, this was different. Ellie's tongue was capable of so much more than others, literally wrapping itself around Brianna's tongue. And then it began squeezing, a sensation altogether new to Brianna. Her hand dropped to her thigh, sliding up her own leg slowly before she began unconsciously rubbing her engorged clit.

When Ellie broke the kiss, Brianna was ready for whatever the other woman was going to do. Being hoisted atop the table was expected. Being pinned down by Ellie as she straddled Brianna was not. But with Ellie's tongue sliding over her neck and exploring her flesh, Brianna made the conscious decision to relax and enjoy the sensations. Ellie's tongue drifted lower and lower, running over Brianna's breasts, the tip flicking over her nipple. Brianna shuddered at the ripple of ecstasy running down her spine.

As Ellie's tongue drifted below Brianna's navel, Ellie slipped off the table and positioned herself between Brianna's legs. A slight exertion allowed Ellie to lift Brianna's legs and the crimson haired woman felt Ellie's snakelike tongue slide across her inner thigh, creeping ever closed to her hot, wet pussy. Brianna issued a deep moan and unconsciously began grinding her hips against Ellie's face and tongue. She needed to feel that snake like tongue inside her. "Oh, Gods. Yes! Fuck me with that tongue," Brianna said, he voice thick with desire.

As if hearing Brianna's lustful cry compelled her on, Ellie's tongue wrapped around the sheer fabric of her panties and with a strength that just didn't seem right, tore them aside, leaving her womanhood completely exposed to her. She could smell her lust, see the glistening moisture that coated it, before the tip of her tongue dug between those waiting folds, running up and down, tasting her sweet, bitter taste, a rush running through her body like she'd just taken a shot. She couldn't help herself, her tongue pressed onward, forcing it's way deep inside of Brianna, penetrating her deeply, exploring her pussy from the inside, twisting this way and that, finding every sensitive spot and burning it to memory as her serpentine tongue pushed and pulled out, tongue-fucking the woman in the most literal sense possible.

She felt like there was a fire in her mind that was burning brighter and brighter as her hands slipped away from Brianna's legs, slipping down between her own once more to grasp her cock, pumping away furiously as her tongue did it's work. Ellie had licked out women before, she'd even tongue-fucked a girlfriend or two, but nothing like this, nothing even close to this scale. She didn't know what was going on, somewhere in the deepest part of her mind, locked away by the raging inferno of lust and desire, wondering what was happening to her, how this could have happened? At the same time, she could feel the pleasures that were running through her, and she had Brianna, whom she'd been rubbing herself to almost every night, underneath her, tasting her so deeply that it almost wasn't funny.

At that point, she decided she didn't care what exactly was going on. Ellie decided that she was just going to go along with it, not fight it, but enjoy it, and make damned sure that Brianna would enjoy it to, not to mention try and make sure that woman wouldn't be able to walk right for a week... She knew that there were other people around, and she wanted to make damn sure that they'd have something to remember by the end of the day. She felt full of energy, rearing to go, and as her tongue quickened it's pace in Brianna, pulling out and thrusting in over and over, faster and faster, she was impatient to reach newer heights of pleasure.

Character Picture

Brianna's entreaty appeared to have spurred Ellie on, her tongue wrapping around the crimson haired woman's panties and fair tearing them off. Ellie paused for a moment, undoubtedly drinking in the sight and smell of Brianna's moist, glistening pussy. It had been quite a while since the last time someone had knelt between Brianna's legs, and she greeted Ellie's tongue with a long, loud moan. The supple tip of Ellie's tongue burrowed deep inside Brianna, probing and exploring the inner recesses of Brianna's pussy. All the while, the crimson haired woman's moans and gasps grew louder. The feeling was intense as Ellie's tongue pushed into and then pulled out of her wet slit.

Brianna had been eaten out before. She loved when a lover knelt between her legs, licking and sucking on her moist folds until she came. However, what Ellie was doing surpassed everything that had ever come before it. No one had eaten her out to the extent Ellie was right now. And that tongue was doing things no other tongue could do. Never mind the fact that it was emulating a penis, thrusting in and out of her pussy with reckless abandon. It was also teasing her cervix in a way nothing ever had, as well as tickling her g-spot and probing areas nothing before had ever probed. It was ecstasy in it's purest form. Had she an ounce of focus, Brianna would have cast one of the few spells she did know. She'd used it on many occasions to push her over the edge and into orgasm. Alas, Ellie's tongue had stripped her of that focus.

As Brianna neared the brink of explosive orgasm, her legs unconsciously wrapped themselves around Ellie's head. By doing so, she allowed the other woman even greater access to the deepest recesses of her wet pussy. Ellie took advantage and Brianna could feel the pressure building in her. When her orgasm did finally explode, Brianna released a scream of joy and her muscles locked up, grinding Ellie's face into her contracting pussy as the wave of ecstasy washed over her. Ellie continued to tease and thrust with her tongue, making Brianna's orgasm that much more intense.

Ellie seemed reluctant to stop, continuing to thrust her tongue into Brianna. Even after her orgasm crested and began to subside, Ellie continued. Brianna loved every second of it, but she also wanted to return the favor. So to speak. "Gods, Ellie," Brianna moaned. "I don't want you to stop. But, at the same time, I want to suck that cock of yours. But this is just so amazing!" Brianna gasped.

The feeling of Brianna's pussy twitching and tensing around her tongue only spurred Ellie on even more, thrusting in and out as she felt Brianna's entire body writhing under the pleasure of it all. She could almost sense that Brianna was approaching climax, feel that it was coming closer and closer, till her legs wrapped around Ellie's head and held her tight as she exploded against her face. Ellie heard her scream split her skull like a lightning bolt, sending electricity shoot throughout her body, as if a miniature orgasm shot through her just from the sound. Her cock throbbed powerfully, veins standing out along it's length as she didn't let up, her tongue relentlessly sliding in and out, searching every last inch of her sweet sex, flicking against her cervix, pressing against it.

When she heard Brianna's words, Ellie's eyes snapped upward, looking up past her rapidly rising and falling stomach, past her breasts, to see her looking down at her with lust in her face. She wanted to... Yes... Yes, she wanted that too... She needed release... She didn't stop her tongue from fucking Brianna's pussy, but crawled over Brianna's leg, twisting around with her head as the pivot, her tongue planted deeply inside of Brianna, as she positioned her hips over the woman's face, her cock pressing firmly against her cheek, precum leaking from the thick and throbbing head. She couldn't help but lift her hips and push it down, just by inches, over and over, as if she were instinctually trying to find her lips, but failing.

With the change of angle, Ell found that he tongue couldn't quite reach as far into Brianna as it could have before, but she didn't let that deter her. She still slid it in and out, but now, like this, she had much better access to her clit, her fingers coming between her tongue and Brianna, finding the engorged nub and rubbing over it, quickly, furiously stimulating her in as many ways as she could.

Character Picture

Brianna looked down as she asked her question, looking over the swell of her expansive breasts. The other woman's pale blue eyes had immediately shifted up to meet Brianna's. The hungry look in Ellie's eyes hadn't abated. If anything, it had intensified. Brianna hesitated to call it insatiable, though the look she was given was more insatiable than any other, hungered look she'd seen in the eyes of a lover before.

Ellie began to do some pretty slick acrobatic movements, somehow keeping her tongue firmly entrenched inside Brianna's wet pussy while simultaneously maneuvering her body into a position where her erect cock was in front of Brianna's face. The tip was resting against Brianna's cheek and a small drop of precum beaded at the tip. Ellie lifted her hips and pushed down several times. Just an inch or 2 each time, as if she were instinctually trying to find Brianna's lips, but failing. Inwardly, Brianna was glad. Ellie's cock was larger than any other she'd sucked before, and she didn't want to start gagging on it right off the bat.

Slowly, Brianna opened her mouth and began taking Ellie's massive cock into it. She started with the head, her tongue sliding across the velvety skin, teasing it and exploring it. Brianna spent a bit of time teasing the area where the head met the shift, her tongue caressing the skin gently. She allowed the rigid member to slide along her tongue, taking it in slowly and carefully. As it approached the back of her throat, Brianna stopped and pulled her head back, allowing some of Ellie's cock to slide out. Her head began moving rhythmically back and forth as she gently sacked on Ellie's cock.

Ellie was not idle during this time. Her tongue continued exploring Brianna's wet pussy. However, with the position Ellie was in, her fingers were able to probe and explore Brianna's sensitive clit. Her soft moans were muffled by Ellie's cock in her mouth. She balled up one hand into a fist, squeezing her thumb as she began taking more of Ellie's hard cock into her mouth. As it touched the back of her throat, Brianna leaned her head back and swallowed. The muscles of her throat worked against the velvet skin of Ellie's cock, massaging the head.

Between Ellie's tongue, fingers and massive cock, Brianna could feel another orgasm building. She didn't fight the feeling, instead allowing Ellie's cock to slide into her throat a bit more. Brianna had never, ever sucked on a dick this long, and the feeling of being throat fucked was immeasurable. She was willing to bet that it was even better for Ellie.

The sensations that were crashing through Ellie's body were incredible. She could feel every tastebud on Brianna's tongue as it rolled around her cock, over the head, along the shaft. She could feel her cheeks and throat as it slid ever deeper. She could feel the heat and the saliva, making it feel as if her shaft were melting, it was beyond compare. All those feelings were mixing together and somehow multiplying within her, making her entire body pound. It was all she could do to not thrust her hips down and force the entire length of her cock into the woman's throat. it was some level of her remaining consciousness that she was thoughtful enough to not do that to Brianna, but then, if she wasn't still in there somewhere, she didn't think that there would have been any foreplay at all. The need for release was incredible, and only building with each passing second.

When she felt the head of her cock sink into Brianna's throat, and then those muscles begin to pulsate around her length, squeezing and massaging it, she couldn't hold back any longer. She moaned loudly into Brianna's pussy as her tongue pushed all the way to her cervix, her fingers furiously stimulating Brianna's clit, and her hips thrust downward, sinking another three inches into her. She felt the incredibly heavy sack at the back of her shaft contract, and then her cock tense, before it erupted within Brianna's throat. Hot, thick cum shot straight down her throat, as Ellie pulled her hips back, a second spurt shooting over her face and neck, as her tongue pulled out of Brianna's pussy, a cry of ecstasy escaping her lips. She couldn't help it, she had no modicum of restraint left in her, and even through that orgasm, she could feel she wanted... No, NEEDED more!

She straightened up and looked about to see several couples around the park, staring at the two of them. Most of them were fucking furiously whilst doing do, a few others huddled together, blushing slightly, but she could still see hands on crotches, groping or rubbing. She didn't care in the slightest, she was going to take Brianna in front of all of them, show them that she was hers, and sate herself at the same time. She threw her leg over Brianna's face, and positioned herself on the table, pulling Brianna's legs up and over her shoulders, whilst her placed the head of her cock, still wet with her cum, and Biranna's spit, against the entrance of her pussy.

Character Picture

Almost the instant Ellie's cock slid into Brianna's throat, the other woman began moaning loudly as Brianna's throat muscles massaged the sensitive head. Her tongue sank deeper inside of Brianna, tickling her cervix, which was an unbelievable sensation Brianna had never felt before. At the same time, Ellie's finger began furiously rubbing and stimulating Brianna's clit, sparking wave after wave of sheer ecstasy to rush up and down her spine. A shriek of pure bliss would have issued from Brianna if Ellie's cock hadn't been lodged in her throat. However, the loosening of Brianna's throat muscles in preparation for such a shriek allowed Ellie's cock to slide in a few inches more, making Brianna's neck bulge where the enormous cock penetrated deeper inside.

It was at that frenzied moment that Ellie could hold no longer, her cock convulsing as it shot a thick load of hot, sticky cum down into Brianna's stomach. Ellie quickly pulled her cock out before it was done erupting, coating Brianna's face and neck in her seed as it continued to spurt a few more times. The crimson haired woman licked her lips, tasting the bitter, salty liquid that blanketed her face as Ellie cried out in ecstasy. Brianna had figured that the other woman would be spent, so powerful was her orgasm. But the hungry look persisted in her eyes as she looked down at Brianna. That hunger stoked the fires of desire burning within herself and she felt a slight quiver in her pussy. An aftershock of an orgasm she didn't quite get the chance to voice.

Once more, Ellie performed some acrobatics to get into a position before Brianna. The crimson haired woman hadn't quite seen how it was done. However, she felt Ellie grab her legs and rest them on her shoulder, opening her pussy wide to accept the still erect and mammoth cock maneuvering into position. "Oh, gods, yes," Brianna moaned, feeling the head of Ellie's cock teasing the sensitive lips of her pussy. "Fuck me, Ellie. Fuck me hard."

Brianna gasped and issued a long, low moan as she felt every inch of Ellie's mammoth cock slide into her moist, hot pussy. The tip brushed against her cervix, the ringed muscle preventing entry but still hugging the tip snugly. Ellie paused a moment, presumedly enjoying the feel of the inner walls of Brianna's pussy gripping the erect shift, before pulling out and thrusting back in. The force of the thrust made Brianna's ample breasts jiggle in front of Ellie's eyes, pushing the crimson haired woman an inch or so along the table. Ellie didn't let her slide far before pulling her back and thrusting in again. There was no delicacy or gentleness to it. Ellie was going to fuck her in such a way that Brianna wouldn't be able to walk right for a week. She welcomed it, though. It just felt too damned good.

Cock buried deep inside of Brianna, Ellie could feel something inside of her, beyond the strange sensations that'd been bombarding her, a wildness that was overpowering. Her hips began to thrust powerfully, sinking the full length of her shaft into Brianna, feeling the head hit her cervix over and over as their hips slapped loudly together. She hadn't needed Brianna's urging to fuck her, it was the only thing on her mind, the need to fuck, the need to cum, the need to turn this woman into a filled, jibbering mess. She made no secret of her pleasure, her moans escaping in gasps as she thrust over and over, before her arms wrapped tighter around Brianna's legs, hooked over her shoulders, squeezing her legs closer together as her hips slapped against her ass. She wished she had a second cock for her ass and a third, long enough to fuck her mouth from there, so powerful was her need to fill Brianna, but she had to stay content with filling her pussy as she was.

She could feel the pleasure building inside of her at a blinding rate, and despite the fact that she'd just orgasmed only minutes ago, Ellie could feel another rapidly approaching in her wild abandon. She felt the heavy sack of her balls contract as her cock expanded, a rush of semen filling Brianna's womb and pussy, overflowing and splattering out of her as Ellie continued to thrust into her through her orgasm, the slaps of her hips against Brianna's rear turning wet as her semen smeared their flesh. Her cock did not lose any hardness at all, if anything it was more solid than before as she pulled out, spraying the last of her semen against Brianna's ass.

She licked her lips with her long tongue, before she pushed Brianna's legs off of her shoulders, instead pushing them to one side, turning her on the bench where they'd been so quietly sitting and eating not so long ago. She still hadn't had her fill yet, she still needed more, but now she wanted to do her from behind. Once she was in the right position, or close enough, Ellie thrust her entire length back into the woman, reaching forward to grab her arms and pull her back every time she thrust forward. Her eyes cast about to see the number of onlookers growing, not a single one of them that was not sucking or fucking or screaming in ecstasy along with Ellie and Brianna.

Back
Top Bottom