Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine(lady/krys)

Chris smiled, pulling her close as he zipped his suit back up, kissing her head and nuzzling her. He took her legs and picked her up bridal style, giving her a passionate kiss. "How's about we go bagk to the hotel, I make us some margaritas, and we have some more fun. Teasing me like that.. deserves some punishment." He purred, smirking.

Sabrina sighed softly, yelping as she was picked up, smiling as she kissed him back. Whiing quietly as she rested her head against his chest, shivering a little as she smirked. “Punishment?I think not. You enjoyed it.”She teased nuzzling his chest, content to be carried out, fixing the mask over her features again, at least he wouldn’t be stopped on his way out of the place. Though it was half way back to the hotel that Sabrina stirred a little at a yell, frowning a little as she heard the voice. “Chris?”Elizabeth Olsen smiled as she stepped out of the hotel, looking startled to see both of them, but having seen both of them so often, she recognized them easily.

Chris smirked. "Even still, i can't encourage bad behavior now can i?" He asked, winking a bit as he let out a light chuckle, walking back to their hotel. His eyes widened onlyba fraction as he saw elizabeth, setting sabrina down. "Hey Lizzie. Been awhile. What brings you here?" He asked, giving her a grin and a hug. He and she had been close on the set of age of ultron.

"No I guess not."Sabrina shuddered a little at the thought of being punished, content to be held for the moment. "Con. I have a few panels in the morning. With you I think."lizzie smiled up at him hugging him back before smiling at sabrina."hey sabrina." "Hey.its good to see you."Sabrina said watching the two, feeling vaguely awkward cause she just didn't know the other woman well, having not had a movie with her yet.

Chris nodded. "That's right. Good girl." He said, giving her a smile beforevsetting her down. He smiled at lizzie. "I do really? Darn. I was gonna buy some more stuff tomorrow" hebsaid with a small pout before he smiled, he fid like spending time with her, he just wanted to spend more time with sabrina.

“It’s not till afternoon, but you have a free morning.”Lizzie smiled a little. “Just mae sure you’re up early, run around, shop and then you can go to your panels.”Sabrina said shrugging a little watching the two before stepping back. “I’m going to go get some sleep. Bye you two.”She said before heading inside. “...I keep trying to be nice to her, and she just keeps pulling away....is there something wrong with em?”Lizzie said frowning a little as she watched the romanian go, looking up at chris with a sigh.

Chris chuckled. "You two are brilliant. I've nonidea why I didn't think of that." He said with a chuckle, kissing both their cheeks. He gave sabrina a concerned look, but nodded. "Okay. See you tomorrow." He said, watching her walk away before turning back to lizzie. "I think she's just not used to you yet. Sabrina is very shy." He explained, giving her a smile. "Do you have a panel? If you don't, we could go for dinner?" He asked, just wanting to catch up.

“You should always listen to us. We’re the smart ones.”Sabrina laughed a little before nodding. “See you in the morning.”she said smiling. “Oh. Well that makes sense. I’ll have to try and invite her to coffee or something tomorrow.”Lizzie frowned thinking about it before shaking her head. “Nope, I have a free evening to. Dinner sounds amazing.”

Chris nodded. "Indeed you are." He said, kissing her cheek again before watching her go. He nodded. "Once we start filming civil war, she'll come around." He told lizzie, grinning. He knew just the place. A resturaunt one of his oldest friends owned. Well, she was really more of his brother's friend, but they were close too. "I know just the place. Give mr about 30 to shower and change and we'll go, okay?" He asked, grinning at her again.

Lizzie grinned at him, “Hm, I can understand why you don’t want to wear the suit.”She teased before nodding. “Okay, I’m gonna go change myself, I’ll meet you in the lobby.”She said smiling as they parted ways. Though when Chris reached his rooms, for once Sabrina wasn’t curled up content in his bed, instead she was hiding out in her own room.

Chris smiled and nodded. "Yeah. While I'm enjoying being mostly incognito, its kind of hot."he said with a chuckle, watching her. "Sounds good. See you then" he said, heading up to his rooms, frowning slightly when sabrina wasn't there. He texted her. "Hey, sorry about lizzie. She really just wants you to like her. Gonna grab dinner. You want anything?" He texted, waiting for a reply and picking his clothes while he waited for the water to warm.

The reply was long enough to make him wonder if she was simply ignoring him, or just didn’t want to deal with him, or consider anything. But when he got out after the shower, he had a answer waiting for him. ‘Just some french fries. Maybe some ice cream if they have anything.’

Lizzie smiled a little as she saw him coming down, looking nice and cleaned up, definitely more relaxed and happy now that she could spend some time with someone she knew, rather then just casual aquaintances. “So. Where are we going?”

Chris smiled as he saw her. "Hey. You look nice. We're going to a little resturaunt my friend owns. Well, she's really my brother's friend, but we're close too." He explained, leading her out and down the street to a medium sized bistro. He showed her inside, happy for air conditiining. The waitress came over. "Can I get you anything to drink?" She asked, chris asking for a pepsi and a balentine ale.

“thanks.”Lizzie said blushing a little smiling as they got to the bistro, “It’s a great little place.”She said looking amused sighing softly, glad that it was air conditioned before getting a sam adams summer ale for herself, smiling slightly. “So, enjoying con?”She asked even as Chris’ phone buzzed with a text message alert, ‘So I was just watching fantastic four. Got to the part with you naked, and had to touch myself while having it on pause.’

Chris smiled. "Yeah, it is, and you're welcome." He said, sipping his pepsi. His ale hadn't come yet, though their server had now changed. She now has long blue hair tied in a sleek ponytail, glacial blue eyes, and pretty blue painted fingernails. "I knew it had yo be you. Only one person orders balentine and pepsi." Shebsaid with a chuckle, hugging the blushing chris. "Hey krys. Good to see you too." He said, texting sabrina back. "Me on fire get you all hot and bothered?" He texted, smirking a little, though both women would see his blushing. "Want you're usual chris? What can i get you, miss scarlett?" Shebasked, referring to the others film role.

“Hey.”Lizzie smiled looking up at the other woman, laughing a little. “It is a fairly rare drink.”Lizzie said looking amused at the sight of a blushing chris. Curious now before smiling. “I’ll have cheese ravoli and some garlic bread.”She said watching as chris phone buzzed again. ‘Hmmm, no. More this scene.makes me wanna see just how in shape you are still. Maybe rub off on those abs.’

Chris nodded and krystal chuckled. "It certainly is. Only other person i know who drinks it is daddy." She said, smiling at the other woman. "Krystal kobayashi, nice to meet you. Yes, that kobayashi." She said, referring to her parentage of a steel and hotel empires. Chris blushed again, sipping his balentine. "Oh, i'm fairly sure i still am. I'm captain freaking america. Rub all you like. ;)" he texted her back, already thinking of punishments. She needed to learn her place.

“Ah. Hello. Lizzie Olsen.”The other woman smiled looking at the other, gesturing for her to sit. “You got time?Sit, have dinner with us. I’m sure Chris would want to talk.”She smiled a little. ‘Oh believe me, I’m rubbing.;)’Sabrina texted, the tagged picture of the shirt resting over her lower body, hiding her hand did little to disguise just what she was doing.

"Its nice to meet you too." She said, gesturing to the cooks to make what they'd ordered. Chris blushed a little. "Mmm, i see. Maybe i should come to your room and ravage you after dinner. ;)" he texted back grinning at the girls. "Yeah, have dinner with us!" He said, having missed her, and needing more distraction from the texts. Krystal smiled. "Sure. Is my resturaunt." Shebsaid, ordering her usual and smiling. "So, how was filming?"

‘No, I think I got it covered. Totally a adult and all, I can take care of myself.’Though the slightly misplaced words and spaces out of place said Sabrina had switched to the voice - text feature, cause there was ‘gasp’ and moan words inbetween there to. “It was good. Can’t wait to start filming Civil war. It’s gotta be fun seeing everyone again.”Lizzie smiled tilting her head watching Chris. “You okay?”

Chris texted back, smirking slightly. "Oh really? Those moans say different." He replied, taking a sip of his beer. Krystal nodded. "I bet. It must be fun working with chris. Back in the day i auditioned for bucky, but they said I looked to young." She said, chuckling a little. Chris blushed. "I'm fine lizzy." He said, glad they couldn’t see what he was texting.

‘Really. You had better things to do, then to stay and help me out. Not that I need you.’and tagged onto the text was the picture of her garter belt, undies and bra piled at the end of the bed. “It is. He’s a sweetheart. And I’d say you’d be a good bucky, but Sabrina’s perfect for it.”She said studying chris for a moment, tilting her head. Curious but not pressing. “So. Chris. How have you been?”

Chris texted her back. "Oh really? Sounds like someone's jealous." He said, eating his fries, then taking a sip of his beer. "Things are going good. I have really bonded with my little cousin" he explained, taking a bite of his cheeseburger as krystal's eggplant rolatini got there. She blushed a little. "Well thanks. That's nicevof you. But yeah, she really is " she said, sipping her tea.

Back
Top Bottom