Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine(lady/krys)

“Ah. Jeremy’s weird though.”She snickered a little, blushing a little at the idea of her being the first, stepping inside as she looked around, tilting her head as she moved around to inspect things, pausing at the bedframes, fingering the handcuffs there and the flogger. “This. Let’s try this.”She said blushing brightly.

Chris chuckled. "Yeah, he is." He said kissing the top of her head beforevsmiling a little. "I can do that. Fuzzy or non?" He asked, thinking about just how he would handcuff her to the bed, deciding to start simple. "Ankles or wrists?" Hevasked, picking up one of thevmore tame floggers. He didn't want to scare her or something.

Sabrina smiled looking up at him, before snickering. “Fuzzy. The idea of you with fuzzy cuffs just amuses me for some reason.”She snickered a little, teasing softly, gently. Blushing, not sure about how to act, simply responding, simply treating him like she always did before smiling. “Ankles.”

Chris chuckled, giving her a kiss. "Alright. Fuzzy it is. Now, strip for me and lie stomach down on the bed." He ordered, though he smiled at her reassuringly. He wanted this to be pleasurable for her as well. Really it was the submissive who called the shots. He nodded. "It is an amusing image, isn't it?" He said, chuckling.

Sabrina shuddered at the order, closing her eyes for a moment with a shuddered enjoying feel utter feek of contentment at having someone look after him, of having chris look after her as she stripped, blushing a little. It was a little unnerving to be undressed in front of her best friend, because she really wanted this to work. Slipping onto the bed, she laid on her stomach,fidgety and nervous. “Yea it really is.”

Chris ran a soft hand down her back as she laid down, having turned away while shebundressed as a courtesy. He was all about being a gentleman, even while doing this. He gave her a smile. "You're so beautiful, sabrina." He said, wyes half lidded, drinking in her form. She was like an erotic painting onbthe bed like that. He hooked the cuffs on. "What's your safe word? Now, I want you to count with me..." he said, waiting for a response before continuing.

Sabrina shivered under his hand smiling slightly as he turned away. He was such a gentleman. Even now. It made her giggle a little as she relaxed, realizing that they were still the same, they were just adding sex to theit relationship."no, you're the beautiful one."she muttered pulling at her ankle a little just to see, moaning as she felt that she was well and truly caught."cqptain."she said after a long moment, already starting to drop and having trouble focusing

Chris smiled a little. "Captain it is." He said softly, watching as she pulled at the restraints. This was getting sexier by the minute. "Okay, count with me."he told told her, hitting her just hard enough to make a mark, hoping he hadn't hurt her to much. "One."

Sabrina smirked a little amused at her captain, turning her head to look at him, shifting slightly."enjoying yourself chris?"she muttered, her voice coming out in that breathless Romanian purr that hed heard on the Rarest times he'd caught her having sex. Moaning as she whimpered as he hit her, the word coming out a choked gasp."one!"

Sabrina whimpered, purring at the praise as she arched under the lash, trembling as she squirmed."two."she moaned shuddering, squirming wet and aching for him

Sabrina whimpered legs speaking a litle, held apart by the handcuffs as she shifted, plea sure tearsspiking her eyes, moaning quietly." Hris. Three."she gasped shivering shaking, so close to coming it tightened things low in her body as she looked at him.

He gave her a passionate kiss, running a hand through her hair. "Mine." He purred, leaving a tiny bite mark at her shoulder before hitting her with the flogger once more. "Four" he let out breathlessly, body saking with pleasure, cock erect.

Chris gasped as he kissed her, trembling in his hold as she came, caught between pain a pleasure so good it was almost pain."please cheis."she whimpered eyes bright and feveriag

Sabrina whimpered, squirming as she kissed him back, out of it enough, dropped enough into subspace that asking for things, finding the words were difficult for her. whimpering as she squirmed, back arching, nearly offering herself to him like a dog in heat. "please, chris I need you...please."She whimpered, later she'd be embarassed about it, but at the moment, far enough down to not care about anything but her need.

Chris smiled, kissing her lightly as he quickly stripped out of his boxers. He had left them on so not to make her uncomfortable. "Alright. You should be lubed enough, but I always prefer to be exta prepared." He admitted, slipping a condom on then adding some lube before teasing her slit. "You're so beautiful like this, Sabrina. All relaxed and mine for the taking." He purred, thrusting in quickly before slowing his pace, gradually increasing it as he moaned, one hand tangled in her hair, the other holding her hip.

Sabrina shuddered, whimpering. "You are such a boyscout."She teased squirming, to eager ot wait patiently, moaning as he fingered her, hips arching back into his hand as he teased her, shivering as he pressed into her. whimpering loudly, going still, it felt so good, and tight, it'd been a long time for her, and it felt amazing. Groaning as he held her still, whining quietly, "Chris."She muttered squirming, her voice that spaced out pleasured tone, that was a sign she was totally gone in her subspace.

Chris chuckled. "Well, i'm all about being curteus. Especially on the first time." He admitted, playing with her hair as he held her in place, amused at how much she wanted him. He let out a throaty moan. "This is where you belong, my sweet sabrina. Under me and begging for me to go, faster, isn't it?" He asked, breathy as he moaned more. They had just started, yet he was already getting so close to his limit.

Sabrina moaned as he thrust into her shiverify as she looked at him over her shoulder, pressing back info him.nodding a little."yours."she agreed shivering a little, tremvling, starting to reach her limit again

"Yours.All yours."Sabria moaned, shivering gasping as he thrust into her harder, which sent her free falling into her orgasming, moaning as she came.

Chris let out a throaty moan as he csme, thrusting quickly. "Yeah, that's right, all mine." He half growled, letting out one last thrust before pulling out. He gave her a smile, undoing the cuffs, gently rubbing the feeling back into her ankles. "Still with me sabrina? Can you speak?" He asked, grabbing the special lotion from the bedside table, gently washing off the welts with a very soft sponge before rubbing the aloe menthol lotion on her back. H ed found it was useful for more than just sunburn, and helped the welts heal faster.

Sabrina whined softly as he rubbed her ankles, trying to squirm away from the odd feeling before frowning, quiet for so long before answering that you knew she really wasn't with it."yea I'm here...."she muttered tremvling a little under his hands as he rubbed the cream in.

Back
Top Bottom