Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine(lady/krys)

Chris made a face. "Why didn’t they believe you? That's their job. How deplorable." He said with a snort, looking like he'd lost all faith in the policemen of america. He hugged her close, kissing her head as he
rubbed her back. "Good. You should. I'll keep you safe." He soothed, chuckling a little as her stomach growled. "Yeah. Follow me." He said, food all on the table, chris having ordered alot, not knowing what she'd want.

"Because my stepfather was a big deal in the town. And well, I was the runt Romanian kid he'd taken in and so kindly raised. Of course I had bad lying habits from before...my acting career has done nothing to endear me to the people who thought I was a good liar."Sabrina sighed shivering and following him with a word, content to follow orders before laughing a little when she saw all the food.

Chris let out an annoyed breath. "That's just aweful. A good cop would at least check intobit before writing it off. I'm fairly appalled." He said, nose scrunching up in an annoyed fashion. This was really making him angry. He lead her to the food, two candles dripping a little. "I wasn't sure what you'd want."

"Yea, I know. but it didn't happen, and I left. So it's okay."She shrugged a little before snickering. "Of course you're appalled. you're cap. Any social injustice causes you problems."She said before sighing quietly looking amused. "I like the candles, you romantic sap."She teased before settling down with the food, starting to eat. "It's fine. I enjoy leftovers, so I'll just have stuff for later."

Chris nodded. He could understand. He gave her a light kiss. "Hmm, guess you're right. But still, its a major injustice." He admitted, blushing a little as she teased him. "I wanted it to be special..." he admitted, pulling her chair out for her, sighing tgat sge didn't mind leftovers. "Thrs good."

"It is special. I'm just teasing."Sabrina said looking upset that she might have upset him but noddin."Yea it's good."she agreed sighing a little feeling out of sorts.this....I haven't been this awkward with you in years. I feel weird."she said sighing quietly worried about messing up

Sabrina relaxed smiling a little as he kissed her, pouting a little as she ate."this is not cute. This is annoying and I don't like not knowing how to do anything, and its not like I can even look to the script for help cause 50 shades is so weird..."

Chris chuckled a litte, eating a piece of chicken parm. He would have ordered eggplant parm, but he knew sabrina hated that. "I'll tutor you a bit. Come back to my place and i'll show you the basics. We don't have to even touch each other. Actually, until you've figured your "for now" limits, I won't. Its against my rules." He explained, quickly emailing her a few helpful sites.

Sabrina smiled as she nibbled on the food, hungry and taking her time before tilting her head as she considered that. Smiling slightly as he emailed her the stuff before nodding. “We can do that. I’ll look over the lists and we can go back to your place...”She said trailing off as she started looking over the lists, eyes glazing a little as she read some of the options.

Chris gave her a reassuring smile. "Yeah, some of it can be pretty intimidating, but thats why we have limits. Soft, something you might try, and hard, something you'd never think of doing. Thing about limits though? Even hard ones can change." He admitted, sipping some wine.

“Okay. Hard and soft....sounds like a personal issue there Chris, but okay.”She teased a little, raising a eyebrow even as she read the list, before getting up to find a pad and paper, flicking the phone screen to look over the list as she absently wrote, noting things here and there, “....you want to go to your place now, or wait till morning?”

Chris chuckled. "I didn't name them, sabrina." He said, watching in curiosity as she wrote things down, not really reading the list. There would be time for that. "Its late. Lets stay here till morning." He said, sipping his wine.

“It’s still amusing.”She said s,iling a little, good mood and relaxing mostly back, dream forgotten in the face of teasing him. Relaxing quietly, before nodding, finishing her food as she stretched. “I think I’m ready to go back to bed.”She said though she sounded a little nervous at the idea.

Chris nodded. "Yeah, it is." He admitted, finishing his food and cleaning up, lastly blowingnout the candles. He went into the kitchen, washing up the dishes, then returned with a yawn. "Me too, anf don't worry. I'll be right next to you all night." He said, giving her a smile.

“Kay. Night Chris.”Sabrina smiled shifting, snuggling close as they settled into the bed.

The next day Sabrina smiled slightly as she held out her list, her legs tucked up under her, the list written in that soft, gently loopy words, tilting her head up to look at Chris. “I don’t mind temporary marks. Though preferably, easily hidden. I mean, so much of our lives are already public, I don’t want this to be part of it. No scars, please. I mean....accidental’s okay, but not on purpose...and breath play is okay...”her she paused shivering a little at the idea, before swallowing thickly. “Only thing I really don’t want is, don’t sneak up on me and touch my back or head if I don’t know you’re there. It freaks me out.”

Chris smiled, giving her a light kiss. "Night sabrina. Sleep well." He told her, pulling her close.

Chris chuckled a little as she handed him the list, handing her a coffee from the starbucks down the street. He took a sip of his coffee, looking it all over. "Very do able." He concluded, taking another sip of his coffee. He looked over the list again. "Yeah, i can understand the sneaking thing. Scar does that to me and it drives me crazy." He admitted, chuckling.

“Starbucks, seriously?I’m amazed the barista didn’t draw buck and steve this time.”She teased, sipping her coffee, because it was the one closest to his place, the barista’s had a habit of flirting. Relaxing at his words she smiled, “It scares me, I mean, startles me badly enough to not want t do anything but be alone.”She shrugged a little fidgeting and nervous, not sure where to go from here.

Chris chuckled. "Nope, not this time." He said, glad the barista had been a man today. He was pretty regular there, but the flirting was so annoying, no matter how much you love your fans. He nodded. "I can undrrstand that, given your childhood." He sai, giving her hand a reassuring squeeze.

Sabrina smiled as he squeezed her hand relaxing a little as she looked up at him."so. You're in charge. I mean you're the one with experience...what next...?just hop into bed together?"she said with a quiet nervous smile trying so hard to not be her normal nervous rambling self

Chris chuckled. "Well, if there is one little thing I agree with in 50 shades, its the contract. Though mine is nothing like Christian's." He said, going to get the contract. It was a small contract, with only a few rules. 1.they don't discuss what goes on in the bedroom. 2. The submissive is clear about her limits, 3: the submissive agrees to go along with the dominant, and 4: the submissive agrees to either uh se a safe word or signal for an out. He handed her the contract. "Just look it over and sign it. Then well, i'll show you the playroom." He said, blushing slightly.

“Ahh okay.”Sabrina said looking interested as he watched the other, tilting his head a little, sighing softly. Looking relieved as she realized it was easy enough to follow. Picking up the pen she signed before getting up. “Okay. I want to see.”She said blushing herself.

Chris chuckled a little, giving her a kiss as he took her hand, leading her to the only locked door in the whole mansion. He took the key from around his neck, putting it easily into the lock. "You know, you're the only girl i've ever shown this room to. Nobody else even knows about my taste for this." He said, chuckling a little.

Sabrina looked curious as she followed him, tilting her head slightly, smirking, teasing."so he boys seen it then?"she teased blushing."really?no one?"

Chris chuckled. "No, no boys either. Though Jeremy suspects my likes as far as this goes." He smiled, blushing a little. "Yup. You're the first." He said, kissingbher head as he opened the door to the nicely decorated room, which was a tasteful dark blue. Littered around the room there were various types of harnesses, vibraters, floggers and the like, along with a bed. He smiled anlittle at her. "Take your pick of what you'd like to try. This time is more for exploring, though it will likely be pleasuring

Back
Top Bottom