Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine(lady/krys)

Chris chuckled. "Yeah, but atbleast you'd be able to hold acohol better than small steve rogers." He said with a chuckle, glad that they had used a body double for the first avenger. His mom would have had a heart attack seeing him that small. He chuckled a bit. "Oh yeah? Why's that?" He asked, curiosity in his features as he ate slowly, savoring the taste as he did with everything he ate. He wondered about her as well. "Sounds interesting. What are you auditioning for?" He asked, still curious as he sipped hid juice.

“Hm, not so sure about that. I was fairly tipsy last night.”She said smiling a little before shrugging. “Fishing and hiking, seems you. I mean, you’re a totally outdoor geek. I saw that thing you posted what was it....oh yea ‘I have a unhealthy obsession with trees and Hermann Hesse has always been my favorite writer.’ You are so, so weird.”She teased before blushing slightly, ducking her head as she sipped her coffee. “50 shades of grey.”

Chris nodded. "Yeah, you were. Had me worried." He admitted, taking a bite of his food. He chuckled a little. He was outdoosy. "Yup. Probably explains my besrd. Did you know it has its own twitter?" He said, now laughing harder as he talked. His eyes wide at her admittance, and he looked close to spitting out his food. "I personally hate those books. Its just a silly vanilla trying to explain what she has no understanding of. I will, however, see the movie, if inly to see if it is any better than the books " he admitted flippantly, sounding as if he didn't really care. "I applaud you for auditioning though. Takes guts."

“Yes I did. I find it both disturbing and highly amusing to see it’s twitter page.”Sabrina snickered a little, missing his reaction to her admittance as she looked at her food as she ate, shrugging a little. “I’ve never read them. Didn’t really interest me, but I did flip through them when I got called to see if I wanted the part.”She said finally looking up at him, because it wasn’t that she was into that lifestyle that had appeal to the director, but the fact that she looked so fragile and breakable, a girly-girl, despite the odd choices of roles she’d been given. “I’ve been a world class assassin, a drug addict, and a fallen princess. At this point, I was ready to have a...innocent different sort of role. It can’t be that weird really. It’ll be fun.”She said shrugging a little as she finished eating, leaning back with a sigh.

Chris chuckled. "It is both those things." He said, sipping his coffee. He gave her a curious look as she admitted she wasn't interested. Had his acting dom for her been a mistake? The woman obviously needed taken care of. "I read it out of curiosity. It doesn't really have a plot, and the sex aspect of it is all wrong. Like I said, its like a vanilla trying to explain what she has no understanding of. Done right, it can be quite enjoyable." He admitted, there was an unreadable tone to it as he spoke, chuckling a bit. "You have had alot of off color roles. But be careful with this one. Even acting out BDSM can fuck with your head." He told her, quiet worry for her in his features as he ate.

“Ah, well hopefully the movie will be better.”She said looking thoughtful, tilting her head as she considered the BDSM side of things. Hearing the tone, but no quite sure what it meant. While she’d missed the curious look, she hadn’t been interested because she hadn’t understood it really. Didn’t understand just how much she needed someone looking after her, didn’t know that it could be as fun as he thought. “Maybe it’s the way she wrote that didn’t appeal to me, I dunno. She didn’t do the script so it might be better.”Sabrina said smiling a little before looking up at him, nodding slowly. “I’ll be okay. I mean, Rob’s here in the city if I need someone to talk to, and I can always wake your ass up in Boston to talk to if I really, really need some advice.”she said stretching, moving to get up. “But I better get going, you have to get ready, and a plane to catch.”she said fussing over him, because even if she didn’t admit to wanting him, she wanted to take care of him.

Chris nodded. "Hopefully." He said, even if he doubted it. When the material you had to work with was bad, whatever you were trying to make with it would be bad too. He nodded again. "It started out as twilight fanfiction, so, how good can it really be? Though, I admit, the last twilight book was actually good. Its just more fun to wonk on it." He said, his slight bostinian and irish accent hinting itself.
He rested a hand on her shoulder, giving it a light squeeze. "Yes. Call me anytime you need me sabby. I'm here for you." He promised, a slight dominant edge to his tone as he said it. Chris nodded again slowly. His eys showed how much he really wanted her to stay, to let him take care of her even more, but he let it go. "Alight. You're car should bave been delivered by now." He primised,kissing her head chastely before letting her leave.

“....It both amuses and disturbs me that you’ve read twilight. I feel like I should call your sisters and inform them that you’ve been corrupted, and that they need to fix this.”She said shivering at the slight accent, it always got to her. “I will. Promise.”She smiled looking up at him, studying him. While she wanted to stay, she knew she had to go, needed deal with the conflict of emotions that tightened her stomach now, needed to leave. Because she didn’t quite understand what had changed, but knowing something had. “Thanks chris. I’ll talk to you in a few days, let you know how the audition goes.”She smiled as he kissed her head as she left.

And indeed,it was just a few days later that found her calling, curled up against the wall in her apartment, trembling and shaky, sniffling as she called chris, at a loss. “...”Even as she heard him answer, she couldn’t get words together, couldn’t focus enough to speak.

“Chris?”Scott looked up at his brother as he man tensed, looking worried as the man set aside the food he’d been eating.

Chris chuckled. "They're the ones who made me read it." He said, giving her a smile at her agreement to call if shd needed him. He nodded again. "Yeah. Talk to you then." He said, sighing as he got ready.

When chris picjed up the phone, he was calm, but there was worry in his tone. He smiled at his brother to stop the worry, and talked into the phone, romanian coming from him easily. He had learned it for her. "Sabrina? Is everything OK ay?" He asked already heading to his car, somehow knowing tge woman was crashing.

Sabrina shivered, trembling as she pressed against the wall, curled up and struggling to remember english, to fighre it out. “Chris .... eu nu...nu am....”she took a slow, shuddering breath, resting her head in her hands, fingers wrapped in her hair. “I...I went to my Auditie...something....Inselat. Se simte inselat”Sabrina cried, sniffling a little, crying quietly.

‘chris...I don’t...don’t...audition...wrong. Something’s wrong.

Chris nodded. "Alfa iata aidoma promt aidoma ego buda" he told her in a rush, driving to the nearest airport and flying back to Los angeles. Once there, he knocked on the door. "Sabby? Ego avea culca carca catre iti." He told her through the door, coming inside and running to her side. He hugged her. "Ego cuveni avea popas." He told her, rocking her gently, looking so very broken. It was his fault.

(Be there as quick as i can, i have come back to you, I should have stayed)

Sabrina shuddered, “It’s open.”She muttered when he knocked on the door, looking up at him. She hadn’t moved a inch in the hours it’d taken him to get here, trembling as she shifted, leaning into his arms, pressing her face into his chest. “N-no. Not your fault. Something went weird at the audition...”She muttered, though she’d crashed, it wasn’t nearly as bad as chris feared. She was okay. A bit. “We...we were doing a scene and things got...odd....”She muttered trying to explain as she slumped into his arms, well. That was a shock. They’d tried doing a test run of a sex scene, and she’d dropped. Without warning. Without being prepared. It was amazing she hadn’t hurt herself getting home

Chris held her close, nuzzling her neck. He kissed her cheek. "I feel like its my fault. I've been complicating our relationship a bit. You just... god sabrina.. you respond so well to my dominance without even realizing it. I treated you like I would my sub if I had one... i feel like because I did that, not knowing about your 50 shades audition, i caused you to crash. I'm sorry." He told her in a jumble, taking small, deep breaths, trying not to scare her off, because despite the woman needing taking care of, he really did love her. He didn't realize that yet though.

Sabrina sighed softly as she was nuzzled, closing her eyes as she took slow, easy breaths. Relaxing as he held her, frowning slightly. Looking confused and lost. “...what?Chris, you jumbling htings up again...breath with me.”She muttered raising a hand to touch his cheek, taking slow deep breaths, her worry for him, allowing her to calm her self sowly, though she was still jittery and upset, still crashing, she was steady for a moment.

Chris took in a breath. "I shouldn't have done it. I've been treating you like my sub. I wanted to see how you would react before suggesting it, since its a pretty kinky arrangement for the most part." He said taking in a breath. He looked at her. "You responded so much differently than I expected. You act as if you've already been trained as a sub. Now you're crashing." He told her, eyes looking remorseful, but also curious. Would she want to be his sub?

Sabrina frowned, thinking it through. And while she understood the words, she wasn’t so much understanding them together. “....You mean....like 50 shades?Is that why you were surprised when I said I was doing it?You thought I was already doing it...?”She frowned looking confused and curious, utterly lost. “....did you know...that I’d crash doing that audition? I mean....it was....weird. I really didn’t...we played out one of the first scenes,....and he ordered me to move, and I just....checked out.”She muttered looking lost and unsure, not quite sure what to say, but knowing she had to try to figure this out, because it looked like it meant something to chris, and she wanted to take care of chris.

Chris shook his head. "Yes and no. 50 shades is more on the brutal side. They pay no attention to the aftercare, the more or less bonding that happens between the domand sub. A true dom is just as concerned with keeping the sub happy as the sub is to the dom." He explained, light blush on his cheeks as he ran a hand through his hair. "Honestly sabby, I wasn't sure. You acted so naturally to me, it was like you had had training, but it seems you havent." He said, nuzzling her a little as he snuggled into her. It was somehow comforting to be near her. "I suspected you might. Hearing comman d from someone who is not your dominant can cause crashing." He said, bludshing. He'd never talked to someone who was curious to know before. He blushed harder. "I-I can teach you about this if you want.. you're so natual at it, i think you'll like it." He said, nuzzling her.

“Oh. Yes. It is....a little. Off balance. I did read the books, after you left. It’s....unbalanced. Their relationship seemed...off.”She muttered sighing quietly, shifting, getting comfortable, resting her head against his chest. “no...I’ve never....do this.”She shrugged a little, because everyone knew she’d been a wild child when she’d first showed up in LA, one night stands and utter chaos, but had calmed down, and mostly withdrawn from that sort of life in the last few years. “Ah.”She muttered blushing slightly, thinking about it, shivering as she was nuzzled, nodding.”I-I’d like that.”

Chris nodded. "It really is. He's taking such advantage of her. A real dom would never do that. A real dom would be as concerned with her needs as she is with his. Its a two way street." He explained, still snuggling her close. He liked being near her. He chuckled a little. "That's actually pretty surprising. You're so natural at it. gor modt subs it takes years to truly accept their roles." He told her, nuzzling her a bit before laying a soft, innocent kiss on her neck. He blushed a little. "We can do this with or without a relationship, but I would prefer a relationship, if thats okay.... i like you." He admitted with a blush fsce turning a deep shade of pink as he asked. Evrn celebrities feared rejection.

"Good....I didn't like reading it...still going to take the part, I mean it's a big movie but..."she trailed off because it'd be good for her career but she didn't sound sure at all. More then anything, that's why she needed chris. To help make decisions, nearly as much as chris needed someone to help him through panic attacks. "...huh. that's odd...I mean I've never...tried. it's just..."she shrugged having no did a how to put how her world seemed a little more balanced with letting chris decide things for her. Flushing at the kiss, which seemed ridculous to her considering g what they were discussing she thought about it. Just because they were in a relationship didn't mean anything. They could just be together, it didn't mean chris wanted her like she wanted him."chris...I gave up one night stands years ago...and I think...whatever this is, needs trust. I don't trust anyone else to help me."

Chris nodded. He could understand that. "I think you should only take the role if you think its right for you." He said, resting his chin on her shoulder. He looked contemplative a moment. "Some people are just naturally submissive. You may be one of those people." He told her, wrapping his arms back around her. The man was glad to have someone to be close to. His last girlfriend had died in a car crash. She was hit by a drunk driver when he was 30. It still caused him nightmares. Chris nodded. "It does need trust. Absolute trust. That's why I want to be with you. You're the fist person since selene who I feel right with. You make me balanced again." He told her, giving her a light kisson the lips, blushing wildly.

"I'll think on it."she smiled a little sighing softly as she thought about it, not wanting to think about it for now closing her eyes for a moment as she leaned into him."okay.I can...do that. We'll be okay together."she smiled blushing a little, eyes widening as she kissed him back, hesitating for a moment, as if not sure it was okay to touch h before running her fingers through his hair."so....we should get off the floor..."she muttered even if she was feeling better, she was still working through the small crash, still dealing with the emotions and needing him.

Chris smiled. "Good. You do that." He said, giving her hand a little squeeze. He was relaxing himself, having had a small attack when she called him, his whole body had been shaking. He smiled a little again. "Yeah, i think we will be." He agreed, stroking her cheek as she kissed him back. Truth be told, he needed her as much as she needed him. He let out a soft chuckle. "Yeah, we should. You hungry? We could go out, or I could cook or whatever.." he said, playfully kissing her nose as he helped her up.

Sabrina sighed quietly as she was petted, eyes closing as she nuzzled into his hand like a contented cat , moving to get up. Wincing a little at the idea of going out she swallowed thickly shaking her head shuffling towards the kitchen."I'll cook something. What do you want?"she said before stopping, going still as her mind really caught up some."chris....you were with your family you shouldn't have come chris. I didnt...I wasnt..."she said starting to work herself up again at the idea of him flying out at the drip of a hat

Chris made a cute ft ace like his little nephew as he thought. "Hmm, spaghetti?" He asked, wondering what she would want. He wasn't picky, but he did love spaghetti. At her change in posture he knew she was still crashing a bit. He lead her over to the couch. "Sit" he ordered, sitting next to her and taking her hands in his. "No, its okay Sabrina. You needed me. I couldn't just ignore you. Besides, they understood that you were in pain." He told her, running his thumbs over her knuckles.

Back
Top Bottom