Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine(lady/krys)

Chris smiled. "Thanks."

Later that day, Chris looked up as the doctor came out, breathing a sigh of relief as the news was good. "I'm so glad. Thank you doctor." He said, asking for dierections to her room. He was curious of the twins sure, but he too needed to know from her mouth she was okay, texting Scott and Krys that they'd become auntie and uncle as he walked.

Sabrina stirred a little when he walked in, normal bright eyes tired and worn, pale as the sheets, instead of her usual pale complexion that was beautiful, she looked sick. "Chris?"she muttered quietly

Chris walked over, giving her a small smile. "Hey Sabby. I'm right here." He promised, giving her head a kiss as he sat down beside her.He relaxed

A nurse came on a moment later, handing Chris his daughter. "Hello beautiful" he said softly, relaxing with his wife and daughter, their son sleeping in his bassinet. "My dear, what do we name them?"

"Hey."she muttered shifting to rest her head against his side as he sat next to her, shifting a little to look at the baby as he held her. Shrugging a little."I don't know...last time we brought it up it was such a fight with everyone, we never did decide."

"I like it. Though a little to america....they should have something Romanian to..."Sabrina sighed quietly thinking about it, "Maria adelina, and Robert adrian."

Sabrina nodded sleepily, closing her eyes."chris?me I don't want anyone in here till tomorrow...we'll get no peace if they all come in."

"Good..."Sabrina sighed softly, statting to fall asleep."we'll have to figure out how to deal with evryone...but not today."she muttered well aware his mother was going to be here as soon as she could. And with that almost terrifying thought, she fell asleep

In the morning sabrina sat up carefully, looking at her husband as he napped sitting up on the edge of her b ed d."chris. Get up. You look hurt."she said fussing a little

Chris yawned, stretching a little. "I'm okay, don't you worry." He promised, getting up to make himself some coffee in the nearby kuerig. Despite not having come to see them yet, Krystal had already worked her magic on the room. It now looked more like a hotel than a hospital. "Would you like a cup of coffee, dear?" Mom, Scott, Lizzie and Krys should be here soon. I think they said they were bringing grammy too." He explained so very unaware of his grandmother's dislike of the woman. To Chris she was nothing but a gem because she loved him. She didn't appreciate Sabrina taking him from his grammy.

“You look uncomfortable.”Sabrina sighed fussing over him sleepily before shaking her head. “No. Hot chocolate if there’s any.”She said smiling as she sighed. Well aware that his grammy disliked her, but the romanian woman struggled very hard to not show how that affected her, not wanting to upset chris. Nodding slightly. “Good. It’ll be good for them to see the twins.”

Chris chuckled, giving her a kiss before sipping his coffee. "Alrigh tmy love. Cocoa it is." He promised, popping the pod into machine and making her drink, putting whipped creme on top. He handed herthe cup, going to get little robert from his crib.

"Drink your cocoa. I'll bottle feed him" he told her with a smile and a slight dominance, watching as Scott and lizzie came in. "Mom, grammy and Krys will be here in another hour. How are you, sabrina?" Scott asked, eyes concerned.

Sabrina smiled quietly as she watched father and son, sighing quietly as she sipped her drink. Shivering slightly at the tone of his voice, before looking up at scott. “I’m...okay. Tired.”Sabrina smiled slightly. “you look it. Don’t worry, we’ll help out till your on your feet again.”Lizzie said smiling a little before moving over to inspect the twins, they were adorable ,really.

Back
Top Bottom