Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine(lady/krys)

(just gotta skip krys and jer, can’t get into it at the moment)

“Kay. Gonna go look around.”Sabrina muttered looking overwhelmed as she looked around them, moving away to investigate the scenes going on around the room, a quiet smile on her face as she watched, tensing a little as she felt a hand sliding over her elbow, looking up. “N-no. I’m not here to play.”She said looking at the man who’d stopped her to get her attention, staring up at the dominate with wide eyes, turning to look at chris. Chris would know what to do.

Chris smiled. "You do that." He said, sitting at the bar and watching axel make the smoothies. He quietly watched her, looking curious, fist balling as someone tried to get her to play. She was his. He walked over, hand on the other man's shoulder. You could see he'd gonebinto capmode. "Excuse me, but the lady said no. You'd do well to listen" he half growled, an obvious dominance to his voice. He pulled off his bracelet and pulled her to him, not noticing they had an audience who'd realized wjo he was at this club. Not only part owner, but the infamous chris the destroyer. "If she plays with anyone tonight, it will be me, and only if the lady allows. Understand?" He growled, keeping sabrina close. She was his.

The man paled moving back from Sabrina, even if he didn’t want to. She was a beautiful woman, and he’d figured out who she was. .totally wanted to screw her, but for the moment, stepping back. “Understood.”he promised moving away. “Chris?”Sabrina said trembling slightly as she looked up at him.

"Good. You'd do well to remember that." He growled, softly stroking her hair. He knew she must be scared. Chris took the smoothies, leading her to a private room. It was blue, but noy a play room. "This is my office. We'll be safe here. If you want to play, i have a private room." He promised, handing her the smoothie. It was blueberry banana.

Sabrina sighed softly leaning into the hand stroking her hair, closing her eyes for a moment, before following him to the room. Looking around her thoughtfully, “...You have a office?”She said as she took the smoothie, sipping it slowly as she sat down in a chair, pretty much curling up in it, legs tucked up under her, looking small and innocent curled up in the chair sipping her smoothie.

Chris nodded. "Yes. I'm part owner. Axel and I made this olace what it is today." He explained, smiling softly. There was a light blush on his face as he said that. Not because it was embarrassing persay, it was just not everyday he told his significant other that he owned a sex club. He watcged her cyrling up, taking a sip of his smoothie. "You okay?" He asked, looking curious yet concerned.

“...Chris evans, sex club owner. I feel like this is a secret I just want to keep to myself. I mean, only I know it. It’s awesome.”Sabrina said looking amused as she sipped her smoothie, looking amused as he blushed, before shaking her head at his question. “No, not really.”She muttered. “I mean...it wasn’t any different from what fans do to me all the time....but....”She shrugged helpless to explain.

Chris chuckled a little. "Thanks. I appreciate it. You are pretty much the only one who knows, save krys. But she knows alot." He said, smiling at her, taking a sip of his smoothie before walking over to her, rubbing her shoulders. "I know. Subs used to always bug me to play with them. You're okay here. Nobody but axel comes in here, and he's a sub. I should know. He soothed, trying to make her feel better.

“You’re welcome. It’s sorta awesome knowing something about you no one else does.”she said looking amused, closing her eyes as he rubbed her shoulders, leaning her head against his arm, pressing a kiss to his wrist, biting down on the pulse point there gently, just cause she could. “Really?No one will make me...?”She shuddered, feeling vulnerable and hurting. “What if he recognized me Chris?”

Chris chuckled again, enjoying rubbing her shoulders. Its nice to have someone else know." he said, chuckling. He let out a soft moan at the hote, butbcontinued to rub her shoulders. "He might have, but everyone here signs a non disclosure form. If he talksnof seeing you here, legally we can sue him." He explained, smilng at her.

"I'm sure it is."she sounded amused as she looked up at him, still worried. Despite his words there was panic in her eyes. And as much as he had helped her, she was still prone to panic attakcs, and this, being singled out like this had tripped every fear she had."really?"

Chris nodded. "It really is." He told her, rubbing her shoulder, trying to keep her calm. He knew the woman was prone to panic attacks. "Really. He signed the document, and I keep every signed one on that safe over there. With that, we have evidence to sue him with." He said, still rubbing her shoulders.

“Okay. Well.good. Last thing I need is getting even more harassed then I already am.”She sighed quietly, closing her eyes as she shifted, resting her head against his stomach, simply enjoying the touch, relaxing some.

Chris smiled. "That's right. You'll be fine here. I'll make sure of it. Want me to releive some of your tension? All you have to do is say yes." He said, still rubbing her shoulders. He wanted her, butvwould yeild if She said no.

She smiled listening to him, it was adorable, how much he worried. Even if it made her heart ache knowing she'd have to let him go soon, for his own benefit. Nodding she smiled."yes, please."

Chris smiled and gave her a kiss, picking her up from her chair. "You truly look luscious in that dress. I can't wait to get it off of you." He said, smirkinging as he kicked an adjoining door to his office open, revealing his private playroom, similar to the one he kept in his mansion.

"Hm, I do look amazing. I got hit on alot today."she made a face laughing as he picked her up, rolling her eyes a little."you just can't help the cap kicks can you?"she teased

Chris smiled. "Yes you are. I'm not surprised." He said, giving her a kiss before he laid her doennon the bed. "Nope. Makes me feel super." He admitted chuckling. He gave her a kiss, smirking as he stripped a bit. "Strip." He ordered, kissing her again.

Sabrina laughed as she laid back, kissing him back before sitting up. smiling a little at the order before pulling away, taking her time squirming out of the dress, taking her time, teasing him. simply because she could

Sabrina shifted looking up at him, closing her eyes as she leaned into his hand, “Hm, you’re the beautiful one.”She smiled leaning up for a kiss.

'We'll agree to disagree on that."She looked amused as she undid her bra, smiling quietly as she looked up at him as he got on top of her, trembling a little, waiting to see what was coming next. shivering a little as she leaned up for a kiss

Chris chuckled. "Fair enough" he said watching hungarly as she t9ok off her bra. He kissed her back passionately, playing BBC with her breasts, cock hardening and poking her vagina. "What would the lady prefer? Handcuffs and floggees or good old fasion lay" He purred, smirking.

She smiled groaning as she felt him against her, squirming as she hooked her leg around his waist, tugging him closer, "Old fashioned seems about right for my captain."She teased looking up at him, a quiet peaceful look in her eyes as she watched him, calming down easier simply by being with him.

Back
Top Bottom