Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Frostsch's Fantastical Adventures! [MxF]

Frostsch

Awake and Bursting with Energy

frozen_temple_knight_by_ministrel-d7o6byf.jpg

popp3.png

Hey all! I'm Frostsch!

I'm quite familiar with the roleplay scenery, as I've been roleplaying since my early teens. I pride myself on being a detailed and interesting roleplayer. Almost always, I love to toss in plot twists to liven up the story, or present conflict to really get things going! As of late, I've been a bit busy so my replies may not come as often. I roleplay mainly as a male, with a preference of my partner's characters being female. I might roleplay as a female for a yuri roleplay, but only if we have a solid basis to go off of. Sorry, those are just my preferences! :p

- I'm fine with a 80/20 story-to-smut ratio, or 50/50 story-to-smut ratio. Overall, I love creating stories and weaving a world together with you!
- Both of us should drive the plot. This means that we'd both push the plot forward, as well as roleplay as multiple minor characters to push the plot forward.
- Creating a roleplay with more than two characters really brings the world to life.
- I'd rather not rp with underaged characters, unless if they're support characters. Teen characters are fine though!
- I LOVE monstergirls! If you're willing to roleplay as one, you're already at the front of the line! :D
- I love playing as a switch, but can be convinced to being a dom/sub.
- My replies will be 2-6 paragraphs. I love details, but I'm not going to type five paragraphs for the sake of it.
- In terms of kinks, I'm pretty open minded. Let me know what gets you going. I have limits on the extreme kinks, such as anything having to do with the bathroom. You can check my f-list for more details.
- Let me know if you don't like where the roleplay is going. At least give me a chance to fix it before you randomly leave.
- Again, let me know if you don't want to continue roleplaying. I don't like to be left hanging, yo!
- Being a pre-med student doesn't give me much time during the semesters, or the breaks for that matter. I'll aim for one reply per day, but you might see that fluctuate for the better, or worst (i.e. There might be days where I'll get up multiple replies if the roleplay is good, or classes might have me swamped and I might not respond for a few days)
- I will let you know if I'll be gone for an extended amount of time.
- I roleplay either via PM or forum.

Update as of 4/19/16!:
I'd love to hear any recommendations from my roleplay partners! I'd definitely be willing to help you out with particular cravings or plots! Just PM me the general plot line and I'll see what I can do!

Here are some ideas I've come up with! I'll probably add more in the near future. Don't be scared to shoot me any suggestions!

Time's Second Chance
Sometimes, you wish that you had said something. You think that maybe, if you just spoke up, that person would still be by your side. That very concept would be the key to the plot. In this modern/realistic roleplay, a pair of teenagers are awful at expressing their feelings. Perhaps, one of them is abused by their parents, or bullied by classmates. Perhaps, one of them is homeless. Though both teenagers are resilient by themselves, they are nothing in the grand scheme of things. With no support, they are destined for a dull life mediocrity. Growing up, the two silently held in their struggles and continued their lives. As they grow older, their scars obtained from youth never fade away (This is where our roleplay would begin).

Then, one of them is murdered. The other, spotted at the crime scene shortly after, is immediately claimed as a suspect. They are taken in by the police for questioning. After the first round of interrogation is completed, a man enters into the room, offering a method of salvation. The man's proposal is simple: change the life of the murdered individual. By some strange method, the man teleports the suspect back into time - back to their teenage years.

This roleplay's basic plot has inspirations from the series, Erased. Although I'm one of the critics of the show in terms of its plot holes, I fell in love with the concept of it, especially the dubbed version of the opening song. I've never done this theme of roleplay, but I'm willing to give it a whirl and see what happens! That being said, there's so many ways this roleplay could go! Does the person who goes back in time have only selfish desires, hoping to save the other teenager just to save themselves? As the two begin forming a budding relationship, will the two be able to save each other... from themselves?

Elven Honeydew
Long ago, there existed four kingdoms. Each kingdom ruled over its own land in peace, and kept itself in friendly relations its neighbors. Trade, technology, and trust, labeled as the three T's, were common amongst all humans. That was, however, until a meteor crashed into the land and sent the skies into an eternal darkness. Plants began to wither, and animals began to flee. Famine quickly washed over the people. The four kingdoms had no choice but to resort to war. They clashed with one another, desperate to preserve their kind. This would continue on for five gruesome years, until something else happened.

Ever since the meteor fell down upon the kingdoms, it was common for the skies to rain black ash. This black ash had accumulated to the north side of the world. Over the years, these ashes piled up and formed a land gate - to the world of elves.

Insomnia (Parody of Final Fantasy XIII: VERSUS) (Taken)
For those of you that have played Final Fantasy XV, you'll know that it is very different from the concept offered from Final Fantasy Versus. I thought XV was good, though had some glaring issues that could've made it even better. Also, other than the ending, I didn't find it too 'dark'. So I thought, why not recreate that dark atmosphere with what we've seen from the Versus trailers, with some fresh new faces?

MC would be the prince of a mafia-based kingdom, with a large, wonderful city as its jewel capital. The city itself is cloaked in darkness, never to experience sunlight. After fighting for years against a mechanized country, the mafia-based kingdom decides to order a cease-fire. To celebrate the cease-fire, all sorts of influential people flood the city to see this historic moment. MC finds YC at a ball, elevated in one of the skyscrapers. They speak of seeing a strange light, being able to guide the souls of the dead. They promise to see each other again, yet what they do not expect is that the cease-fire was simply a rouse. Fighting breaks out in the city, and MC and YC are pitted against one another.

A Monstrous End (Monster Girl Based)
Five portals above the sky mysteriously appeared. Out of those portals came hordes of strange monsters... these monsters strangely consisted of both monstrous and human parts, thus they were dubbed monster girls. These aliens came into the world in hopes of colonizing it. They completely wiped the Earth clean of many of its inhabitants, leaving ruins of cities left in their wake. Some monster girls have constructed advanced cities above the old human cities, while others resorted to more primitive homes, such as nests. While the monster girls clear through the inferior race, they find that a select few humans who are able to mate with them. These select few, dubbed the People of Misfortune, are hunted down by monster girls as mates. There are only a handful of People of Misfortune on the world, so a monster girl possessing a Person of Misfortune wields lots of power in monster girl society. A lone monster girl runs into a Person of Misfortune, Luke. Sure, she can easily capture him, but will she be able to keep him from the reaches of other monster girls?
Possible harem plot, not required. It's essentially a surviving roleplay that we'd be trying to do. Hopefully someone who is into world building as much as me, so we could roleplay as the opposing monster girls/humans to our pair.

Staring at Two Different Views
To many, high school is a time for finding oneself, dealing with popularity, and experimenting. But to one boy and girl, it meant a perfect relationship. The two had attended a rich classmates' party when both decided to get some fresh air. They explored their friends' gardens and ended up getting lost, only to find one another and work together to find their way out. After an hour of searching for an escape, they manage to escape and kiss under the moonlight. They exchanged numbers and began talking. Soon after, they began dating. They both had dreams, whether in academics or athletics, in which they supported one another. As senior year rolled along, they began to separate. They had less in common and began to fight more. Then, the break up happened. One of them immediately found another partner - the former's best friend. They hated each other and never talked afterwards... at least until they found out they were going to the same college.
So, most of the description happens prior to our roleplay. We would begin our roleplay when the now-broken-up couple go to the same college. With the two despising each other, will they become bitter enemies, or rekindle their lost love?

Shattered and Broken
The accident had changed everything. On the day of Christmas Eve, a boy told a girl to meet him in front of the Town Hall, where the "most beautiful Christmas Tree" is placed. He wanted to confess his feelings to her. However, his life ended when he was hit by a runaway truck. At least, that's what he thought happened. The boy wakes up two years later. He had been in a coma.
I like this idea because we can go the normal slice-of-life route, or have something more fantasy/sci-fi based with his accident. Either way, the young high schooler will now be forced to adapt to the new landscape. Is there new technology? Will he be able to resume school normally? And is there something paranormal behind his accident? If you like this idea, let me know what route you'd like to take with this roleplay. Once we get a basic idea of the setting and themes of this roleplay, we can kick it off! :)

Is it Wrong to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?
So I absolutely love this anime/manga and would like to do a roleplay based on it, but with original characters! This would require both of us to roleplay as multiple characters/possible villains to breathe as much as life into it as possible. Whether or not you'd like to include the harem concept into our roleplay is up to you! We can follow the same concept as the original show (i.e. main character is trying to catch up with someone who's a higher level) or an entirely new concept!

Illegal Demon Contract
When someone summons a succubus, it's supposed to be a one-time visitation. The succubus and man have intercourse, and the succubus leaves with the man's spiritual energy. A young man named Leo has chosen to summon a succubi, but chooses not to interact with her. Instead, he playfully teases her. She cannot return to the Demon Realm without completing her goal, and it's clear Leo wants no part in the succubus. He eventually makes a deal with the succubus- he'll complete the contract by getting intimate with her- but only if she becomes his... forever. Even when they sign this Illegal Contract, he doesn't use her for lust. Instead, he hopes to rule the world. Will the succubus be able to convince him otherwise, or will his ambition get the best of him?

Yanderella, Yanderella (Taken)
The Princess of Evendale has been locked up behind the castle walls all her life. She has no clue about the outside world other than from the books she's read. Her parents visit her as often as they can, but they seem to be busy with maintaining the country. They explain to her that they rule over the entire continent, and that it's exhausting to keep it in order. She often waits for her childhood friend, a butler and a knight of Evendale, to visit her and tell her stories about the outside. Then one day, the childhood friend stopped visiting. A year passed with no sign of his return.

Rumors of his death begins to spread throughout the castle, sending the princess into a deep depression. But this is only the beginning of her tragedy. The castle is soon stormed - and the leader of the opposition is none other than her childhood friend.
This plot is inspired by Coldplay's Princess of China song. I'd love for the princess to NOT be your generic princess character. As the title of the RP suggests, your princess character would have an obsession with her childhood friend. This obsession will be tested as soon as she finds out that he's actually been a spy for the enemy the entire time. I really want to vamp out this story a lot. For instance, the princess believes all her life that her parents ruled over the entire continent. What the princess doesn't know is the books she reads about her country are from decades ago. The country is now in turmoil and is now being threatened by neighboring countries.

Forgotten Hero: Paradox
In typical fantasy-world style, the Hero named Cael has defeated the Demon Lord with the help of his friends. He returns home, and is celebrated as the Greatest Hero who has ever lived. An era of peace has ushered forward, where weakened monsters become hunting targets as a hobby. However, Cael wakes up one day and finds that no one recognizes him. When the townsfolk chant the name of the Greatest Hero who has ever lived, it isn't his name. Instead, he is cast aside as a nobody. Bewitched by the strange turn of events, Cael heads out to find answers. He runs into a former follower of the Demon Lord. The former follower doesn't recognize Cael either. As they team up, the pair will become a spark that erases peace from the Earth. Then begs the ultimate question: are they heroes, or are they villains?
Warning: I only want detailed roleplayers for this particular roleplay. There's a lot of complexity in this setting. For instance, the Demon Lord follower can have many motives: revive the Demon Lord, take revenge on humanity, or take revenge on the Hero. The Hero, as well, can have different motives: Kill the 'fake' Hero and cause violence, come to terms with this new reality and maintain peace. And obviously, those would be surface questions the characters would ask themselves as the roleplay would most likely be filled with tragedy.

Then, it's a Bet!
Ashfall Academy trains a police-force to protect the city. These policemen are skilled with all sorts of weaponry, ranging from guns to swords. Two of the top students are constantly at war with each other, aiming for the number one spot. Almost every time they compete, they make a bet where the loser 'has to do anything the winner says', which often leads to some embarrassing situations. It's all fun and games, until one of the policemen are found dead in their dorm. An assassin is on the loose, hoping to kill the policemen of Ashfall academy, one-by-one. What will happen to our two heroes? Will they suspect each other, or form a temporary alliance to defeat this foe?

Have a suggestion? Shoot me a PM!

Here's my f-list! If you have any questions about kinks not listed, ask me!
https://www.f-list.net/c/frostsch

RE: ❁ Frostsch's Frosty Requests ❁ [MxF, maybe FxF, literate please]

Buh-bump-tiss!

RE: Literate, Long-Term Roleplays Wanted! [MxF, plot ideas listed!]

Bump!

RE: Frostsch's Fantastical Adventures! [MxF, plot ideas listed!]

Bump a roonie!

RE: Frostsch's Fantastical Adventures! [MxF, literate roleplayers]

Secret bump!

RE: Frostsch's Fantastical Adventures! [MxF, literate roleplayers]

Bump while waiting for my roleplay partners to reply!

RE: Frostsch's Fantastical Adventures! [MxF, Literate/Smut, you choose!]

Bumping!

Bump!

Le bump!

Le bump! A bit busy, so the startup of the RP will be a bit slow... but after week 3, I should be able to produce posts on a consistent basis! :)

Back
Top Bottom