Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female Sub. Looking for Dom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetiepie

Moon
Looking to do a non-con roleplay (she can end up enjoying) where my character is in love with her boyfriend but he gets either hooked on drugs or board in their relationship so he ties her up and sells her for sex to his friends and or siblings. So your character would have to play more than one person. If interested pm me to work out details . Opened to negotiations on plot but something along those lines.
Thank you for your time
Other pairings:
Mob / kidnap
Drug dealer / addict
Therapist /patient
Robber/ hostage
Kingpin / debtor

RE: Female Sub. Looking for Dom to play more then role

Sweetiepie said:
Looking to do a non-con roleplay (she can end up enjoying) where my character is in love with her boyfriend but he gets either hooked on drugs or board in their relationship so he ties her up and sells her for sex to his friends and or siblings. So your character would have to play more than one person. If interested pm me to work out details . Opened to negotiations on plot but something along those lines.
Thank you for your time
Other pairings:
Mob / kidnap
Drug dealer / addict
Therapist /patient
Robber/ hostage
Kingpin / debtor

Bump

[quote

etiepie' pid='1675739' dateline='1434752487']
Sweetiepie said:
Thank you for your time
Other pairings:
Mob / kidnap
Drug dealer / addict
Therapist /patient
Robber/ hostage
Kingpin / debtor

Bump
[/quote]

Bump

Sweetiepie said:
[quote

etiepie' pid='1675739' dateline='1434752487']
Sweetiepie said:
Thank you for your time
Other pairings:
Mob / kidnap
Drug dealer / addict
Therapist /patient
Robber/ hostage
Kingpin / debtor

Bump

Bump
[/quote]

Bump

Status