Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Passionate Writer looking for Equally Skilled Female

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellhound

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
I'm new to BlueMoon, but I've been roleplaying for years. Over time, my preference has shifted from the raucous and torrid to the detailed and inventive. That being said, when flesh touches flesh, I expect it to be handled with some passion and flame. I'm going to list my scenario interests, but my ideal roleplay is one which my partner is enjoying; and believe me, I understand that half of that responsibility is mine. I'm not attracted to grammar and syntax, but it'd be nice if it was mostly correct. I'm attracted to good writing, basically. For example, this paragraph is not good writing. I'm meandering and losing focus as I get my thoughts out.

I'm not real specific when it comes to roles and scenarios; I'm more into genres that particular fandoms or universes. Put simply, I like fantasy, sci-fi, and horror. Yes, I know that means a great many things; that's precisely what I want to broadcast. I'm more inclusive than I am exclusive. Shoot me an idea, and I'll tell you what I think. Just to give you an idea of my primary fandoms, though, I'm into:

Game of Thrones
Mass Effect
Half-Life
Warcraft (pre WoW, preferably)
Fallout
Star Wars
LoTR
Narnia
The Dark Tower
Valiant Comics

My turn-offs are:

Excessive violence (as opposed to gore. Gore can be good.)
Excrement
Overly contrived sub/dom relationships
M/M
Unoriginal/overly silly plots (vague, I know. Sorry.)

But really, I just enjoy roleplaying because it's good practice for writing. So if you've stuck through and read all this and find yourself at all interested, shoot me a pm. I hope we can share a world soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom