Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bully/Dom & Bullied/Sub pregnant plot (M seeking F)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there, I am putting this Thread in with both the request for Males and request for females because I think this spans over everything and someone might want to see it! Lol. Anyway! I have a few different ideas for this and I'd love to play this out with someone. Its pretty smut heavy, but I would like there to be some plot. Not just all smut.

Just a few things first.

1. I will be playing the male role (the bully)
2. Im seeking someone to play the female role (The one being bullied)
3. Please be able to write 3+ paragraphs and please be descriptive.
4. Be friendly! :)

Now the idea, Im open to any of yours!

Idea 1- A school outcast trust tries to make it through her high school life and get out. But she dresses modestly, unlike the other girls, she doesn't wear a lot of makeup (but is pretty on her own). She likes to read, and keep to herself. but for a while now she had been bullied by more than just the popular girls in school. One of the boys has set out to bully her. He pushes her, calls her names, and just is mean to her. But what she is really scared of is what he does to her when he catches her alone. He rapes her, at first, she doesn't like it even if it feels good. She is torn between liking it, and hating it and him. But after a few times, he gets her pregnant and her family is either angry with her and kicks her out or supports her even though they demand to know who the father is. He made her swear to never tell. She thinks, that after she gets pregnant he wont want to abuse her anymore...and she cant be more wrong. And...with her hormones all out of whack, she finds she wants him.

Visual ideas for the characters at hand, but not needed.
ChloeCarrie.jpg

OR!!! She can be more of a geek, like this which is good too.
05FCC31C231003432543544041472_14105104701.3.1.mp4_5_GEwqpE1d7Aov2xOQwHGnzT6HfaFX9_xR0clgr3srNqnM19ZxqYvdj9fT0D6_2..jpg

The boy image, can be changed
chrishemsworth_1221406480.jpg

This story can start after or before she gets pregnant but that's a big part of the kink! So we can talk that out. I see her at war with herself. Not liking that he uses her, but also loves getting fucked by him. But please, I'm still looking for SOME plot. Lol.

Ok! I hope someone is interested and we can talk it over!! Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom