Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

F/F Celebrity Roughhousing

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhipLass

Meteorite
About the author

Hey there,

I’m grad student, female, in my early 30s with a lot of RP experience on places like F-List. I’ve only tried forum RPs twice, but I really love them and can’t wait to branch out here on Blue Moon.

This part is important: I am only interested in female writers. This is really important to me. Please don’t contact me trying to change my mind or asking to be put on a waiting list for if I ever change my mind . . . seriously, I get that request a lot. I’m only looking to play female characters, I’m only looking to play with female characters, and I’m only looking for female writing partners. In sub/dom scenarios, I am only looking to dom.

Okay, so before I get to the details of the request, let’s get some basics out of the way.

Necessities

OOC discussion
Enthusiasm
Original characters
Cunnilingus (giving) – I know the whole doms penetrate, subs receive thing is cliche, but it is a cliche I like
Strap-ons or other toys
Pegging (giving) – Yes, this is a necessity. Make sure you are okay with that before sending me a request.
Dom/sub – with me as dom
Lots of ideas! – Please don’t send me a one-sentence message asking to RP. It is okay if you don’t have a fully fleshed out idea, but be prepared to talk. None of this “Oh, whatever you want” stuff.
Detailed outfits – preferably with pics
Celebrities

Other fun stuff

Fantasy settings
Modern settings
Master/slave
Master/pet
Catfights
Pseudocon, reluctance
“Straight” girls and orientation play – Annoying in real life, but hey, this is a fantasy

Absolutely not

Male characters
Male RPers
Scat
Lactation or anything else that hints at pregnancy
Menses
Characters under 18

So, as the topic says, I’m looking for f/f scenarios involving the kinks and elements above, featuring celebrities. These will most likely be original characters that use these celebrities as faceclaims, but I might be open to some scenarios involving the celebrities themselves if the idea is good enough. If we are going with a faceclaim, I’m open to all sorts of settings, from fantasy to superhero to modern horror and sci-fi. Just don’t expect me to be familiar with your fandom.

Ideal celebrity partners (stars = high interest)

Emma Stone*
Emily Bett Rickards
Emma Watson
Anna Kendrick*
Jessica Alba*
Lana Parrilla
Sarah Michelle Gellar
Emilia Clarke
Michelle Trachtenberg
Jennifer Morrison
Felicia Day

More to come, of course.