Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Count Vertigo to you, peasant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFreeman

Planetoid
I have the urge to play a villain specifically one of the following villains I will list below. Chances are that the game will involve non-con or dub-con, but I'm willing to do something less forceful. I would prefer to play them against other fandom characters, be it from the fandom they belong or some kind of crossover, but am willing to play against an oc I find interesting. Especially if the oc is cosplaying or considered to be 'alternative' in style. This could mean goth, emo, scene, and so on. Really, the idea of a super villain lashing out at someone for glorifying one of their enemies is pretty appealing to me.

I'm up for playing over Pm's and would prefer to play at the 'casual' level. I can't guarantee I'll post every day, but I'll do by best to let you know if I'm going to be away for too long.

Count Vertigo, specifically the animated version of him.

Black Adam

Doctor Doom

Vaas Montenegro

High Councilor Superman

Sinestro

Superboy Prime (I have a soft spot for the idiot.)

Bullseye

Reaper

Bane and this does include the movie version.

Joker - Look, I'm willing to play him as he is in the comics, cartoons and even the Heath Ledger version of the character. That said I have no interest in playing the Leto version of the Joker.

I suppose it's possible for me to play a non fandom character like an Orc, Illithid, or some other thing, but I'm mostly looking for the characters listed above and it'll likely take something very interesting to convince me otherwise.

Now, I have no real interest in Scat/Watersports or Vore, but I'm willing to hear you out on anything else.

RE: My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU

Yeah, I know it's a long shot, but I'm still looking for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom