Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Submissive slut for fantasy themed roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amiuke

Moon
So yeah. This is a general request, and I'll try to keep things short. I love to collaborate, and tend to be submissive. I don't want to be lazy with an rp, and would love to make a smutty story with someone.

I'd really like to do a werewolf rp, preferably one that dabbled in bestiality. It would have scenes with our character having sex with the werewolf in both forms. I'm more looking for a male wolf to match up with my female human. Kidnapping, arranged marriage, or slice of life are all pretty good scenerios that would fit with this.

I also love omegaverse, and really want to try rping it.

Tentacles are a being plus, but I am not fully comfortable with non-con and the like. It's been a bit tricky to figure out a good scenerio. Perhaps it could be a pet tentacle monster, and I could be the slave bought for it's food and it's master's pleasure.

Twisted fairytales is the last thing on here. Anything from sleeping beauty to something more obscure like Bluebeard. There are endless possibilities here, so message me with a general tale or kink and I'll be happy to flesh out the rest with you.

General pairings with royalty, knights, and creatures are welcome too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom