Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

what is the weirdest thing that happend to you while rping

Drake

Star
most people spent years and years rping incest and other sexual things but what has been the weirdest thing that happend to you while you rped.

One of my toips is finding out I was rping with a pre op shemale. Lol and if youw anna hear more of what happend along that send me a pm.

I will post other stories as the comments continue.

I'm pretty sure that the word 'shemale' is not a PC word.

Most transwomen I know would be upset to hear that used concerning them. Nor do I think finding a MTF or a FTM is all that weird.

to me it is and I dont mean to be offencive to those who are transexuals but I was taught and raised around and even welly known them mor e as shemales its better than saying heshe's if I truley wanted to be disrespecttfull

Drake said:
to me it is and I dont mean to be offencive to those who are transexuals but I was taught and raised around and even welly known them mor e as shemales its better than saying heshe's if I truley wanted to be disrespecttfull
No it's not.

Ilovegoatse said:
Drake said:
No it's not.

Yeah, neither is good. At all.

At all.

So if you want to learn not to be offensive, you can refer to a transwoman as a transwoman or an 'MTF' individual. Likewise, transman and FTM. Best of all, you ask a person how they want to be referred to.

And for godssakes, stop RPing with your dick in your hand. This situation would probably not be so weird if you weren't fapping to your writing.

actually I don't rp with my dick n my hand ant it was MY weirdest experince. Altho as normal it may seem to much it is strange for a straight man to go outside their sexuality a bit without knowing it. So pu it in general regardless and don;t take this offensive but I asked for you'r most strangest and asked to pm me abou my own did I not. Keep it that way thank you? I dident want an argument what I wanted was some fun throwing within the thread so to you mister furyamama man IF YOU DONT LIKE THE THREAD THEN DON'T POST.

Let's actually make this topic worth while with some weird rp situations.

While offensive in language I found the situation in the OP to be tamer then ice tea.

In a rp I had to fight with a giant cadburry egg with a death star super laser for a mouth. And when you broke his shell there was a naked fat man inside.

In the same rp there was a giant pink kitty, ghost laundry, a dragon that only wanted to eat one of the rpers and probably other things that I missed because my character was digging through giant pink cat shit.

Nihilistic_Impact said:
Let's actually make this topic worth while with some weird rp situations.

While offensive in language I found the situation in the OP to be tamer then ice tea.

In a rp I had to fight with a giant cadburry egg with a death star super laser for a mouth. And when you broke his shell there was a naked fat man inside.

In the same rp there was a giant pink kitty, ghost laundry, a dragon that only wanted to eat one of the rpers and probably other things that I missed because my character was digging through giant pink cat shit.
thats pretty damn sick.
One Rp I had I was sent to save a little girl from dying and a man as well. Just so happens sumhow I go to thwhere the little girl last was and she just meets up wit h her brother in the hospitale. Leaving me in a sdangerouse spot with little ammo and then the guy left toe rp completely so I was stuck in the shadows of what could have been lol

Drake said:
actually I don't rp with my dick n my hand ant it was MY weirdest experince. Altho as normal it may seem to much it is strange for a straight man to go outside their sexuality a bit without knowing it. So pu it in general regardless and don;t take this offensive but I asked for you'r most strangest and asked to pm me abou my own did I not. Keep it that way thank you? I dident want an argument what I wanted was some fun throwing within the thread so to you mister furyamama man IF YOU DONT LIKE THE THREAD THEN DON'T POST.

If you're roleplaying, how do her genitals affect your sexuality?

• For the love of God, Drake.

Don't go reporting people for stupid shit.
        It's annoying.

I'll end up getting pissy with you over Kawa since I can barely make out
        what you're typing.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

So! zq7iotb fghai7ytsd7ugh2q3r a;oc8asd087wqkl; c7a987yabaqwe 7uads8oyqak;basdc0 8iazopa 8dyasc8 ghq778asdftguo3i 2343 2342 klasdfi7asd7vc9o9290121248r fyfas9s76f.

Guess what. My spellchecker says this is all correct.

However, if I copy pasta Drake's post, I have red lines every where. Hmmm...

Phone sex.

Somehow I called my mom and put the girl on hold....while only "speaking" into the phone.

I went limp and cried shortly afterwards.

Lukage said:
Phone sex.

Somehow I called my mom and put the girl on hold....while only "speaking" into the phone.

I went limp and cried shortly afterwards.
thats pretty emberrassing

Back
Top Bottom