Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What Did You Expect? [Goddess x Podsnappery]

podsnappery

Meteorite
Kurai had grown quite bored playing in his realm. He ruled over everything now, after spending hundreds upon thousands of years destroying other demons and taking control of everything in his path. He had enjoyed being King for a few hundred years, toying with the weaker demons and squashing out all rebellion and mutiny, but now all of that had grown old. He longed for the days where he fought for what he wanted, completely conquered and destroyed. He wanted to feel alive again, to start and battle and finish it, with him as the victor.

He stood, pacing around his palace. It was decorated to his liking, with various objects from wars he had won and items he had stolen. There was even a place where he kept prisoners, down below and hidden to most other demons. Housed there was the most vile foes he had come across, left locked up for safe keeping. He ran his hand through his dark, royal blue hair before staring at it for some time. It was his favorite weapon, colored a deep ebony and clawed at the end. He usually kept his appearance mostly human, but he did like to transform his hand just to look at it. His hand had won him many battles, and he took pride in it. He dropped his hand, letting it go back to normal before pulling a pair of black pants on and tying a royal sash around his waist.

The horns protruding from his head were long and sharp, the same black color as his hand. His tail resembled that of a dragons, but he had no wings to be seen. Luckily for him, he was taller and more well built them most demons. He had just finished tying his sash around his waist when he heard a mortal calling his name. He grinned, letting himself be transported to the human world. Finally, a challenger has appeared. He planned to dominate them, make them his and take over their world.

With a boiling brew smoking black from her cauldron, Trea Bennett was ready for the final part of her offering. Already incorporated was a dove of the purest white, the wings of a bat, the heart and skin of a snake, mint and mugwort. Now she used a dagger, passed on to her by her mother, with which she drew an offering of blood. A few drops and that was all it took for the smoke to rise and the summoning to begin. Already in ash on the floor of her tiny house were sigils, asking for power. She knew not how the spell would grant her power, but none she'd found promised that more vehemently than this one.

From sunkissed freckly skin, blood still dripped as she chanted for Kurai, for darkness to envelop her and give her power. She was not to be a slave forever, not to be a peasant. Her long, curly red hair cascaded on her back and her body was bare just for the ritual, save from marks made by safflower on her lips and on her neck. Her eyes, a pale, almost electric blue, were wide open. As she stood, her legs were opened wide in a strong stance, making her strong, child-bearing hips seem even more pronounced and her breasts were supple and large. With faith and abandon, she prayed for a demon to give her power, for a demon to do her bidding.

"Come to me....! Kurai!"

Kurai was all about the show, the fancy smoke effects and chilling noises in the background. When he was younger, he could barely muster smoke effects. Now, he could pull off a better show than any magician who had his pick of all the best tools. Fortunately for him, he had learned that the show you had to put on always, always depended on the crowd. This one, he felt, wanted powered, wanted freedom. She wasn't the only one who had asked him this, of course. Most of them were sniveling, pathetic excuses of human beings. This one was headstrong, knew what she wanted. If he played the part of an all powerful king, she would bind his powers and make him useless in the human world. No, this one required a little bit of smooth talking and the wagging of a forked tongue.

He covered the room in a heavy mist, where you could see outlines but you were blind to everything else. He found his way to her, dropping to one knee and bowing his head. Putting on his best submissive look, he spoke in a lowered whisper, concealing his power as best as he could. "I am here to serve you, my mistress. Please, state your wishes and desires and I shall grant them for you." He looked up then, keeping the ways his eyes slid over her body as secretive as possible. She was completely naked save for some tattos draw on her in some type of paint, and he silently cheered in his head. Most women were thin and scrawny, normal malnourished. This women was far more than that, and the way she could move it played over and over in his mind. Thanks to years of training however, he was able to keep his filthy thoughts to himself.

He didn't stand just yet, waiting for her to order him around or addresses him in some way. Normally he would be stating his terms for helping girls like her, but for now he would pretend they were things he needed to live. He would stay modest until the right time, than attack and make her his.

Trea could feel the being she summoned and a wry grin drew itself on her lips, her arms crossing over her chest as her posture became more powerful. She could only see a figure, hidden between the smoke, but that was enough to know it had worked. Between all the theatrics she couldn't fully see his features, but his voice seemed to be of service to her. She'd never done such advanced magic before, so it did not cross her mind immediately to bind him.

"You are here to rid me of this poverty-striken swamp, to free me from the mundane and overthrow the king." Her voice was clear, strong, proud. "I refuse to live in the outskirts any longer. Lend me your power and make me queen." In her mind, she visualized her desires clearly and didn't falter. To stop being an outcast that serves as a healer and a midwife, she had to stop using her powers selflessly and just take what, by her power and right had been hers. By her figure, by her beauty, by her weight alone she was entitled to such. "State your price, demon."

Kurai suppressed a chuckle as he saw her desires. This was nothing new, but definitely more ambitious than most humans. That would be easy enough to give her, and how sweet it would feel while she sat upon her throne, thinking she had everything in her hands, to knock her down right back to where she started. She was stupid for not binding him, and now he would take over her and her world. But for now, he would play the demon under her control. Let her believe she was in charge until the time was right. He knew the human world wasn't small, and he would need more of his soldiers before he could do anything at all. Getting her to summon them would be easy enough. The mist dissipated, and Trea could now see the demon kneeling at her feet.

He gave a curt nod, keeping his calm, quiet tone. "My Queen, you shall rule these pitiful lands if I have to give up my life for it." The last part wasn't true, but it never hurt to throw some loyalty in the picture. His lips curled as she told him to state his price, and lucky for him his head was bowed and she wouldn't see it. "I only ask that satisfy my needs." He didn't specify, nor change his tone. He knew she wasn't stupid, and would know exactly what he meant by that. "My energy must be replenished before any spell, or it will run out." Again, a little bit of lying, but all for a good cause. His cause. "To conquer this world, you will need an army, My Queen. I can provide names of demons that will fight to the death for you."

"What exactly does satisfying your needs entail?" While Trea was naive, she would not blindly agree to a contract without knowing the specifics. She didn't know if it entailed sacrifices, some sort of magic, or mere nourishment. Some tales told even of it being negative emotions that fed demons. For him to put it so vaguely, that must have been intentional. No matter how loyal he appeared to act, a demon was still a demon.

Now that she looked at him up and down, she had to admit he looked nothing like she expected. Christian tales described creatures like beasts, and while there were horns on him, there was no muzzle or cloves. In fact, he looked almost like a human, which intrigued her. "Are you that powerless that you can't even take care of a town without help?" she asked, her tone haughty. That was far less impressive than she had anticipated. "If you are a waste of my time, I plan to send you right back to hell."

Kurai's eye twitched as she question what he meant. The human was smarter than he originally thought and he knew he would have to try harder to keep up his ploy of being a weaker demon. "What I mean, My Queen, is I need a human that is willing to satisfy me with her body, before any spell that requires my energy." His plans for this human would still work well, as long as he could keep her believing that she was stronger than him. If she sent him back to hell now, all his plans would be ruined. Who knew how much longer it would take for a worthy human to summon him?

"Of course not, My Queen. I am merely only one demon, and if you wish for this town to tremble in fear you will need an army." He stood at this point, looking down at the female who had summoned him. He appreciated what he saw, especially her blue eyes. They were interesting, something he didn't see on many humans. "Believe me, I am no waste of time. I can prove myself before we go any further, if you wish."

Back
Top Bottom