Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RAWR <3 (F x M or F)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy thanks for clicking on me. I'm Violet.

Anyway, I'm assuming that by clicking on this you are someone who appreciates a good story. Also judging by this site, hopefully you are also appreciative of good smut. Hopefully, you realize that in order to have either you must have a balance of the two.

I am looking for partners of any gender, writing as any gender, to engage in some stories with me. I am a literate, creative, and passionate roleplayer and I am looking for someone similar. If you only want to get your rocks off, that's fine, but I would rather you be upfront about it instead of half-assing some posts to get into the bedroom. For anyone that cares I am a lady.

Now as far as dominate/submissive stuff goes, I do not object to playing either role. Realize however, my characters tend to be sexually assertive and if you are looking for a trembling pile of lady flesh that I will not be a good match for you. I can play multiple females, though you will have to convince me/promise me a good story.

As for Kinks:
I will not roleplay anything involving scat, dismemberment, abuse, rape, causing the death of a sexual partner, vore, furry, or extreme bondage.

If it does not fit into the above categories chances are that I would be willing to give it a go, provided that if I grow disinterested we can change the roleplay to accommodate. Please ask if you are unsure about a specific kink, or if you would like to try something out. I am not the judgemental type and the worst you'll get from me is a no.

Kinks I like include but are not limited to:
Breastplay, facesitting, oral sex, teasing/edging, light bondage, Mistress x Pet, and creampie Literally any scene having these things will probably make me happy.

I know a lot of fandoms, though there are a lot I am not the most learned in. In time I will provide complete lists but for now the only worlds I can think of playing in (I rarely play canon and I do not require my partners to do so) are as follows:

Persona 4
Final Fantasy 7, 9, 10, and 0
SMT Digital Devil Saga
SMT Nocturne
The Last of Us
Legend of Korra
Mad Max: Fury Road

I have a few original ideas that are story-heavy, but I am willing to hear out any ideas you have or changes you might make as well.

"Redux"
An older woman wakes up one morning and finds she is twenty-something again. Is this a dream, or a second chance? (Open to time travel and other shenanigans)

"Big Blue"
In a post-apocalyptic/ nuclear holocaust world, a woman finally makes it to one of the last surviving human colonies.

"50 Thousand Armies Strong"
A young ruler inherits their father's throne in the middle of a decades-long war. In the middle of the chaos, a rebellion leader seeks to overthrow the monarchy for good.

Just PM me if anything sounds acceptable to you. I'm looking to hear from you!

I really like 50 Thousand Armies Strong, it looks like something interesting could come out of it.

I am also a lady more for a story, can play any gender you prefer and am a switch. Have the same limits as you listed, and like all you like. My replies vary from 2-5 paragraphs, or more sometimes, depending on what I get to work on. I don't just reply, I do try to add into story my own ideas, so that it is interesting for both partners.

Also, got more ideas for medieval/fantasy stories. Would love to hear back from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom